Hot Video: Fringe's Peter Freaks Walter Out!

Fox’s Fringe isn’t on this Friday, but here’s a little 60-second something to tide fans over: A teasey promo marking the full-on return of a familiar and forgotten, but not gone, face.

November Sweeps Scoop for Fox’s Glee, Bones, House, Fringe and More!

Sure, you get some recap and rehash — including Peter’s Jason Voorhees-like emergence from the bottom of a lake — but then the fresh footage kicks in. A strange man in possession of “a lot of classified information” (as Boyles frets) wants to see Walter. “He says his name is Peter Bishop,” Olivia warns Walter.

Fringe‘s Anna Torv Previews Peter’s Return: ‘He’ll Have to Earn His Stripes’

You then get the first father-son reunion, though it’s not so much “happy to see me” as “freaked the frak out!” It’s all a bit heartbreaking — or re-breaking for poor Walter, as the case may be.

Fringe resumes its fourth season on Friday, Oct. 28, at 9/8c.

1. spencer says:

Ooohhh…just got chills. Poor poor Walter :(

2. fringeobsessed says:

Thanks, Matt.
    Yeah it’s a beauty of a teaser.
    Tell everyone you know to watch it live on 10/28!

3. Jo says:

Can’t wait!!!!!

4. Sonia says:

Oh My….this episode looks a movie and I can’t wait to watch it. I was so excited after watching last week’s episode and am even more excited to see what happens next week. It looks SOOO GOOOD!

5. opus says:

Did we ever get a straight answer as to why Fringe is not on this Friday night? There is no baseball, Hell’s Kitchen is new, so what is going on? Still, I’m as excited as everyone else for next Friday. Please, Fringe lovers, WATCH IT LIVE!!!!

• John says:

22 new episodes to air over 36 weeks, with the start of the year, November, February, and May needing to be densely packed. It’s just a stupid programming thing. EVERYTHING seems to be a re-run this week.

6. Grffinguy says:

I don’t understand this, Peter comes back from not existing, comes back to people who dont know him and it’s poor Walter? Can it ever be poor Peter? That’s all I ask for! It’s like Peter is doing this just to hurt poor old Walter.

7. Savannah says:

OMG!!!! WOW…WOW I’m highly anticipating this episode!! It looks like a fantastic episode!! I Love Fringe!!More people should watch!! I think some people have no taste in tv shows they should be watching a show like this that has depth not stuff Jersey Shore.

8. Guess says:

The next episode can’t come soon enough!

9. Arielle says:

I love Peter,can’t wait until they remember him =)

10. Margot says:

If Peter died as a child – who turned on the machine and bridged the two universes?

11. Lore says:

I totally forgot that we dont have Fringe this Friday :(
    stupid baseball

• opus says:

THERE IS NO BASEBALL TONIGHT! SO WHY? WHY? WHY?

• Mike says:

My guess is that this episode was always planned to be an episode that aired during the SWEEPS period. I always think of it as November sweeps but it’s starting in October this year. (10/27 to be exact). They probably don’t want to burn off a quality episode with a chance for better ratings on a normal October Friday. Just my speculation though. :-)

• Cloudy Knight says:

No, you hit the nail on the head. They are saving this “very special episode” for sweeps. TV programming 101.

12. Deesha says:

OMG!! one more week!!! cant wait so loong!!!

13. Austin says:

Wow can’t wait, thanks for posting the video.We have got to begin a Save Fringe campaign!

14. Hector says:

ok! Fringe has got to my WTF level. i cant wait to see the next one so many question needed to be answer! why did he dissapper? why nobody remember him? and for everything to be back to normal i think that place that links both worlds need to be destory so everything can go back to normal

15. Liana in San Diego says:

Oh yeah!!!! Cannot wait! A wee bit worried about the injection – hope it’s not being given to Peter, though it does look like it. This is my favorite show on TV, brilliantly written and acted… so wish more people were watching it.

16. No Fringe today? Nooooooo :( Damn it!

17. Riley says:

I love Fringe!!! This video only makes me want more. I can’t wait to watch next week!

18. Amy says:

Heartbreaking and exciting!

19. Jasmine says:

My husband is so happy that Peter, my boy, as he calls him is returning to Fringe. Why? Because every week I’m saying, where is Peter. I love the cast, Walter, Olicia, Broyles and Astrid….but my heart belongs to Peter! We have watched since the very first episode, my husband, the sci-fi, special affects and me because of Joshua Jackson.