Exclusive

Army Wives Exclusive: Lie to Me's Kelli Williams to Recur as [Spoiler's] New Rival

A new war is about to break out on Army Wives.

Lie to Me‘s Kelli Williams is joining the Lifetime drama as a potential rival to Kim Delaney’s Claudia Joy.

Williams will play the recurring role of Jackie Clarke, the ambitious and well-educated spouse of a general who brings a whole new set of challenges to the wives — specifically Claudia Joy.

She’ll debut during the show’s forthcoming sixth season.

This marks Williams’ first significant TV gig since Lie to Me‘s cancellation last spring.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Joan says:

Williams is a great actress and should add something new to the series. Hopefully, she won’t be a one-note character like every other rival that’s come through the series.

2. Ericka says:

Thanks Michael for the awesome news! By chance do u happen to have a date of when the new season actually begins? Thanks a bunch!!!

3. Kristen says:

Love Kelli Williams. I’ll watch anything she’s on.

4. Honor says:

I absolutely cannot wait for this..
    I have waited for Kelli to have a substantial role after Lie to Me for AGES!!!!….

5. Sarah says:

Love Kelli Williams! Can’t wait to see this! A recurring role is super great! I wish she would get her own show!

6. renee says:

love kelli but messing with my claudia joy is a no no!!!

7. Manwithnodawg says:

Think they keep Kim Delaney sober long enough to get any filming done?

8. Ella says:

i dislike her already, but that’s probably because i LOVE claudia joy!

• beth says:

I know Ella. I love Claudia Joy and how she gets her point across. I do wish they would give her a break though. Poor thing if its not one thing, its another. But that real life also. I like it when CJ and MH “handle” things. I like all of them but they are my favorite Couple. I hate this is the last season, if it really is. Not sure if it was TV Guide or another publication said this was it. I hope it is not, but i fear it is. Just wonder how things will end. HMMMM . Guess I have to stay tuned. Darn it. :-)

9. peggy says:

I love this show and can’t wait for the next season. I sure hope this will not be the lastyear.

10. Eileena Gonzalez says:

do you know when the new season starts?

11. lisa says:

This is the best show. Dont mess it up with susan bad move

• bonnie says:

I agree, the best show on the air. Please get Kelli off there, she will mess it up bad like everything she touches. It is a fun show not a mean one. People can relate to this show and look forward to it for the kindness it stands for. Put Kelli in there and the ratings are bound to go down.

12. Charlene says:

love Army Wives …. do not love Susan Lucci … this show does not need a “teenager wannabee” to give it some life … it is the best show ever ….

13. window woman says:

I too would like to know the start of season 6. I am a loyal fan and would like to know the starting date.

14. Martha says:

As an old past Army Wife (20 years) this is a great show. Of course it is much different now than it was ”then” I look forward to this show every week. I also hope this will not be the last year. I also have a daughter-in-law in Army National Guard.

15. Jane says:

Love Army Wives :-)

16. Janet Pastor says:

if you kill off Claudia Joy you have just lost a viewer!!!

17. Mary says:

I can,t wait from Sunday to Sunday How can i do this it awful know TILL jUNE. i LOVE THIS SHOW don;t change theanything I feel that Im part of the show. Its killing me