Vampire Diaries Video: Back-to-School Time Brings a Bonfire, Blood and a Very Happy Tyler

Get More: Previews, Spoilers, Video

We’re right back where we started, Vampire Diaries fans.

This Thursday’s episode (airing at 8/7c on The CW) marks the spirit squad’s annual back-to-school bonfire (you know, as in the big event from the pilot!). Things sure have changed for the residents of Mystic Falls since then, however, and the sneak peek below is a perfect showcase of just how much.

Vampire Diaries Boss Talks ‘Delena’ Chemistry, ‘Struggles’ for Tyler/Caroline, and Pesky Ghosts

For one, Caroline and Tyler are now making out in the school hallways. Also, Elena seems to be wearing a scarf to hide a nasty neck wound inflicted by her beloved Stefan. Tyler is way too excited (for Caroline’s liking) about being Klaus’ first successful vampire/werewolf hybrid. (Even more shocking is the person who’s looking out for him during his transformation.)

Comments (17)

• Oh How I love this show. Forwood 4 life!

Comment by Danielle – October 17, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS. I love love love Forwood. They are my favourite couple on TVD atm. All we need is for Bonnie/Matt to be together, bring Anna back to life and have Jeremy/Anna! (Hey I can dream, haha)

Comment by Olivia – October 17, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Not sure about Bonnie/Matt but I did get a hint of it from last episode. I agree bring Anna back to life but as a human, that would be a good storyline.

Comment by Russ – October 17, 2011 09:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Things are gonna get rocky for Tyler and Caroline.

Comment by Monique – October 17, 2011 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Tyler inside me.

Comment by Pat – October 17, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh. I’m not used to seeing Elena wearing a scarf, but I’m glad they didn’t have to feed her some vampire blood to let the bite heal.

Comment by Penelope – October 17, 2011 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome clip! I love how Klaus left Rebekka even though he know Micheal is coming :)

Comment by Denise – October 18, 2011 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How much do you want to bet that Tyler’s going to end up with Rebekah because Caroline’s going to push him away?

Comment by Kate – October 18, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow tyler is an ass ;) but I like it!

Comment by silly – October 18, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I figured Rebekah would be left behind the 2nd I read the episode description saying that there was a new student in Alaric’s class that shocks everyone.

Comment by Dwayne – October 18, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really not happy about Tyler becoming a vampire aswell as a werewolf. I liked having the supernatural ‘enemies’ in a relationship. As if Tyler would really be happy about being turned into a vampire. Blatantly done to split them up. Hoping they’re find a way to keep Tyler’s vampire dormant like the original witch kept Klaus’s werewolf.

Comment by Joanne – October 18, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wolfy is all vamped up. Love it

Comment by Lisa – October 18, 2011 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My male roommate mocks the vamp diaries by making the most high-larious dramatic noises when I watch this show.

Comment by Lisa – October 18, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rebekah doesn’t compare to Caroline. Tyler will learn that sooner or late.

Comment by Lisa – October 18, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Rebekah doesn’t compare to Caroline. Tyler will learn that sooner or later.

Comment by Lisa – October 18, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haven’t watched ep yet…
    so no Klaus last night? that’s a bummer, he’s awesome

Comment by Dwickie – October 21, 2011 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • at first i hated what they were doing with the ghosts but i liked where they went with it. i hope that this whole rebekah vs caroline thing doesn’t lead to caroline getting hurt, tortured or killed, she’s already had soooo much done to her and she’s my favorite, i was so excited when she became a vampire

Comment by shawn – October 27, 2011 10:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post