Supernatural First Look Video: Charisma Carpenter Is a Real Witch to James Marsters

Buffy/Angel alumni James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter are set to conjure up some intense marital strife when they guest-star on The CW’s Supernatural this Friday — and TVLine has an exclusive clip from the genre-gasmic episode.

In “Shut Up, Dr. Phil,” Carpenter plays Maggie, a real w-i-t-c-h who is extremely toil-and-troubled by an indiscrection of her husband Don’s. To that end, she’s been acting out a bit with her sorcery skills. As Don points out in this scene, the far-out goings-on have not gone unnoticed by a certain pair of “FBI agents.”

Hunters, sweetheart,” Carpenter’s sexy spellcaster corrects her spouse. “That’s what they are.”

Supernatural Photos: Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters Stop By for a Bite

Sam and Dean had better hurry up said hunt, because based on how this art gallery confrontation ends, Maggie’s witchy worst is yet to come!

Loading video...

Comments (28)

• GREAT!!!

Comment by l – October 17, 2011 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Uh oh. She seems menacing. Sam and Dean better watch out. :)

Comment by Mikaylah – October 17, 2011 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best episodes yet. Star-studded with a fantastic plot!!!!!!! Can’t wait…. XDXDXD

Comment by Annabel – October 17, 2011 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! this is going to be incredible…definitely a one-up on last weeks disappointment :D

Comment by Aysh – October 17, 2011 10:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What we need now is an all Whedon Castle mega episode =)

Comment by Kirstin – October 17, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was a HUGE Buffy/Angel fan and both James and Charisma look so old now! I couldn’t stop staring at her wrinkle above her lip. Don’t get me wrong, I love both of them and think Charisma STILL looks amazing but it’s just a major reality check for me regarding growing up and getting older. :-(
    Looks like a good episode though!

Comment by Melinda – October 17, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Looks like a little smokers pinch, those vertical lines around the lips tense to come from puffing on ciggies, plus ciggies are hugely aging so wear sunscreen and avoid cigarettes and sun.

Comment by Plum – October 17, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Charism doesn’t smoke and never has…get your facts straight. Did you ever stop to thing that a little pinch could come from a hugh beautiful smile. Get a grip.

Comment by swampikid – October 17, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You’re a superficial douche

Comment by trev – October 17, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I bet you were a teenybopper when this show was airing. Have you forgotten how old the cast to this show was at this time? Take a look at yourself in the mirrow when you get their and pray to God that you look as good as all of the cast from this show looks at their age. Why not look at the talent why be so critial? Boy some of you really P–s me off.

Comment by Swampikid – October 17, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Marsters is 50. He looks fantastic for his age. And I am really impressed that Charisma hasn’t gone down the Botox route – which would be a terrible waste of a beautiful face. She is gorgeous and natural, and we should all be so lucky to look as good as they do!

Comment by Lisa – October 17, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The post before mine is from a “Lisa” and I have to say… ‘GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!’

Comment by Lisa – October 22, 2011 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I adore those two! I was, still am, a HUGE Buffy/Angel fan. Was so excited to see them! And yes… Charisma looked older and I was shocked… it was a reality check! You know, everyone in Hollywood has procedures done to avoid/hide those “imperfections”. Was proud of her!!!! She is as beautiful as ever!

Comment by Lisa – October 22, 2011 05:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • James Marsters was in his early 40′s on the last season of Angel. Was a shock to me that he still looked that young.

Comment by cj – October 17, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love James Marsters

Comment by Lisa – October 17, 2011 10:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait. I like Charisma Carpenter, but I LOVE James Marsters. This is apt to be a standout episode.

Comment by merikat – October 17, 2011 11:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for this episode!

Comment by Will – October 17, 2011 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love them. <3

That must mean Dean is going to kill them both. e_e

Comment by Laverna – October 17, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AMAZING! Can’t wait! Spike and Cordy ship!

Comment by trev – October 17, 2011 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does that lady look like Courtney Cox. lol! Can’t wait, it’s so awesome seeing Joss’s characaters on Eric’s show. So much love here!

Comment by Yaya – October 17, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t kill off Charisma’s character. My guess her gal pal is behind it all and she gets special treatment from The Winchesters.

Comment by syvyn11 – October 17, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I haven’t been this excited about an episode (whatever the show is) for a long time. I can’t wait !!

Comment by Monkeyrat – October 17, 2011 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked last weeks episode. The only thing that bothered me was Dean just not spitting out he killed Amy to Sammy. Aside from that I can’t wait for this one. I think it’s kind of stupid how some people are making comments that C.C and J.M have gotten older looking. No crap. They’re older. Most likely you’ll do the exact same thing when you get older. I think Miss Carpenter looks beautiful and Mr Marsters looks very dashing. Nothing wrong with either one of them in my book.

Comment by Jackie L. Vester – October 17, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I adore Whedon-verse reunions. I don’t watch the show, but I’ll definitely tune in for this.

Comment by Nicky C – October 17, 2011 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If there were ever people that need to be back on TV its these 2 and Jason Dohring and I know Kristin Bell is doing something but ah crap I just want Veronica Mars back :(

Comment by Sparky – October 17, 2011 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing! I love Charisma, she’s an awesome actress. She totally steals every scene she’s in. I’m hoping for a good Maggie/Dean scene before (or if) he offs her, heh. Always wanted those 2 on the same screen together.

Comment by Ella – October 17, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE James Marsters!!!

Comment by Julianna – October 18, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • These two have fantastic chemistry! Shame they never had more scenes together in the Whedon-verse but would love for them to have their own show together now. PLEASE!

Comment by wooster182 – October 19, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post