Exclusive

Supernatural First Look Video: Charisma Carpenter Is a Real Witch to James Marsters

Buffy/Angel alumni James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter are set to conjure up some intense marital strife when they guest-star on The CW’s Supernatural this Friday — and TVLine has an exclusive clip from the genre-gasmic episode.

In “Shut Up, Dr. Phil,” Carpenter plays Maggie, a real w-i-t-c-h who is extremely toil-and-troubled by an indiscrection of her husband Don’s. To that end, she’s been acting out a bit with her sorcery skills. As Don points out in this scene, the far-out goings-on have not gone unnoticed by a certain pair of “FBI agents.”

Hunters, sweetheart,” Carpenter’s sexy spellcaster corrects her spouse. “That’s what they are.”

Supernatural Photos: Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters Stop By for a Bite

Sam and Dean had better hurry up said hunt, because based on how this art gallery confrontation ends, Maggie’s witchy worst is yet to come!

Loading video...

1. Mikaylah says:

Uh oh. She seems menacing. Sam and Dean better watch out. :)

2. Annabel says:

I have a feeling this is going to be one of the best episodes yet. Star-studded with a fantastic plot!!!!!!! Can’t wait…. XDXDXD

3. Aysh says:

Can’t wait! this is going to be incredible…definitely a one-up on last weeks disappointment :D

4. Kirstin says:

What we need now is an all Whedon Castle mega episode =)

5. Melinda says:

I was a HUGE Buffy/Angel fan and both James and Charisma look so old now! I couldn’t stop staring at her wrinkle above her lip. Don’t get me wrong, I love both of them and think Charisma STILL looks amazing but it’s just a major reality check for me regarding growing up and getting older. :-(
    Looks like a good episode though!

• Plum says:

Looks like a little smokers pinch, those vertical lines around the lips tense to come from puffing on ciggies, plus ciggies are hugely aging so wear sunscreen and avoid cigarettes and sun.

• swampikid says:

Charism doesn’t smoke and never has…get your facts straight. Did you ever stop to thing that a little pinch could come from a hugh beautiful smile. Get a grip.

• trev says:

You’re a superficial douche

• Swampikid says:

I bet you were a teenybopper when this show was airing. Have you forgotten how old the cast to this show was at this time? Take a look at yourself in the mirrow when you get their and pray to God that you look as good as all of the cast from this show looks at their age. Why not look at the talent why be so critial? Boy some of you really P–s me off.

• Lisa says:

Marsters is 50. He looks fantastic for his age. And I am really impressed that Charisma hasn’t gone down the Botox route – which would be a terrible waste of a beautiful face. She is gorgeous and natural, and we should all be so lucky to look as good as they do!

• Lisa says:

I adore those two! I was, still am, a HUGE Buffy/Angel fan. Was so excited to see them! And yes… Charisma looked older and I was shocked… it was a reality check! You know, everyone in Hollywood has procedures done to avoid/hide those “imperfections”. Was proud of her!!!! She is as beautiful as ever!

6. cj says:

James Marsters was in his early 40’s on the last season of Angel. Was a shock to me that he still looked that young.

7. Lisa says:

Love James Marsters

8. merikat says:

I cannot wait. I like Charisma Carpenter, but I LOVE James Marsters. This is apt to be a standout episode.

9. Will says:

Can’t wait for this episode!

10. Laverna says:

I love them. <3

That must mean Dean is going to kill them both. e_e

11. trev says:

AMAZING! Can’t wait! Spike and Cordy ship!

12. Yaya says:

Why does that lady look like Courtney Cox. lol! Can’t wait, it’s so awesome seeing Joss’s characaters on Eric’s show. So much love here!

13. syvyn11 says:

Please don’t kill off Charisma’s character. My guess her gal pal is behind it all and she gets special treatment from The Winchesters.

14. Monkeyrat says:

I haven’t been this excited about an episode (whatever the show is) for a long time. I can’t wait !!

15. Jackie L. Vester says:

I liked last weeks episode. The only thing that bothered me was Dean just not spitting out he killed Amy to Sammy. Aside from that I can’t wait for this one. I think it’s kind of stupid how some people are making comments that C.C and J.M have gotten older looking. No crap. They’re older. Most likely you’ll do the exact same thing when you get older. I think Miss Carpenter looks beautiful and Mr Marsters looks very dashing. Nothing wrong with either one of them in my book.

16. Nicky C says:

Yay! I adore Whedon-verse reunions. I don’t watch the show, but I’ll definitely tune in for this.

17. Sparky says:

If there were ever people that need to be back on TV its these 2 and Jason Dohring and I know Kristin Bell is doing something but ah crap I just want Veronica Mars back :(

18. Ella says:

Amazing! I love Charisma, she’s an awesome actress. She totally steals every scene she’s in. I’m hoping for a good Maggie/Dean scene before (or if) he offs her, heh. Always wanted those 2 on the same screen together.

19. Julianna says:

I LOVE James Marsters!!!

20. wooster182 says:

These two have fantastic chemistry! Shame they never had more scenes together in the Whedon-verse but would love for them to have their own show together now. PLEASE!