Exclusive

Bones Exclusive First Look: Check Out the Official Season 7 Poster!

Fox is set to deliver a new season of Bones in just 21 days, and as the the hype machine kicks into overdrive, don’t look for the network to downplay the fact that its leading lady is expecting.

Quite the contrary. The tagline on the official key art for Season 7 (which bows Thursday, Nov. 3) makes reference to Booth and Brennan’s impending bundle of joy.

It’s a subtle reference, but a reference all the same.

Bones Spoiler Alert: Scoopy Bits From Season 7 Premiere

And why should they hide it? The baby plot is already eliciting rave reviews from the likes of TVLine’s Matt Mitovich, who, after screening the first two episodes, called the pregnancy twist “the best thing to happen to the show in recent years.”

Check out the Season 7 poster below and then hit the comments with your snappy judgements.

Want Bones Scoop and Spoilers 24/7? Follow Me on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

1. AmeliaHeinleFan91 says:

AAH they look amazing! Can’t wait for Season 7! :)

• sonja beaver says:

Im a big fan, cant wait till the new show starts, I always wanted to see bones and booth together. having a baby just made it even better.

• W Sheppard says:

Saw Jay Leno on Wednesday night. Bones’ sister was on. She delivered a baby boy 2 weeks ago. I’ll be he’s a doll!

• butter says:

For some reason this photo reminds me of Mulder and Scully, except their trenchcoats were always black or gray… maybe it’s the flashlights!

• Jo says:

Mulder and Scully were F.B.I. agents. Bones is not F.B.I

• MAD MAX says:

YES,SHE IS F.B.I. BY EXTENSION…SHE IS BOOTHS PARTNER AND A CONSULTANT.JUST BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T CARRY AN F.B.I. BADGE DOES NOT MEAN SHE ISN’T ONE.THE F.B.I. HIRED HER IN THE FIRST CASE THEY WORKED TOGETHER..FIRED HER FOR BUSTING UP AN ARROGANT MURDERING FEDERAL JUDGE AND THEN HIRED HER BACK WHEN HER TEAM FOUND THE EVIDENCE THAT THE “F.B.I.” COULDN’T FIND TO CONVICT THE JUDGE.THE F.B.I. ISSUED HER A PERMIT TO CARRY A WEAPON AND SO FAR,HER AND BOOTH AND THE JEFFERSONIANS HAVE SOLVED CRIMES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE GO TO THE COLD CASE OR CLOSED FILE.

• Meri says:

She is a consultant to the FBI thought the Jeffersonian. She is not an agent, but still a consultant, therefore a contractor with the FBI.

• lipsticksocialism says:

i had the same thought! i doesnt matter that Bones is not FBI, the POSTER design is reminiscent of The X Files definitely

• Frankie707 says:

I thought exactly the same thing. The poster is very reminiscent of the X-Files…flashlight, trenchcoats, just the atmosphere depicted; so X-Filesish.

2. 1mars says:

Nice poster, I was very cautious of the baby storyline in May but the summer helped me adjust to to it and I am looking forward to it now. Bring on the parents, Booth and Brennan.

3. carmen says:

3 weeks. Woohoo!

4. dlazarow says:

Great poster.. terrible trench on David…

5. Piper says:

I can’t believe I’ve almost survived this ridiculously long hiatus. I need Bones on my tv NOW!!

6. Magie says:

Where is the baby bump?

7. CB says:

I love it. Love the shot. Those two make anything they’re on HOT!
    But it’s from the season SIX shoot!!! LOL. The tag line may be incorporating the pregnancy, but apparently no new shots of a PREGNANT Emily/Brennan. I was kinda hoping for that. Oh well. This IS a gorgeous key art, though!

8. Wendy says:

Very nice! :) Bring on November 3rd!

9. Mikaylah says:

I am SO excited for the new season! I think the baby storyline is great, and allows me to not only get B&B together before the end of the series, but also see how they live together and become partners in life as well as in work.

10. joanne says:

I am so excited about the new bones coming out. Bones can never ever stop

11. Nikki says:

No wonder why i couldn’t find bones on tc yet! Ive been look ing on all the channels … ugh i love booth as the dad!!! I hope yall dont ruin the plot line or else im going to be pissed!

12. Bonesfan1 says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!! Finally they’re having a baby! WHAT TOOK SO LONG??????

13. janaina says:

Aiii não vejo a hora.. #ansiosa

14. Sabrina says:

I can’t wait i’m so excited i love this show!!!Looking forward to seeing how Booth and Bones will raise there child!I have to agree his trench coat does not math him he needs a black one.

15. Dana says:

OMG I can’t wait for Bones to start again! It has been too long and 3 weeks feels like ages but we finally get a season 7!! David and Emily are AMAZING!

16. Elizabeth Hayley McGillivray says:

I absolutely cannot wait for the new season! David’s looking sexy as ever and Emily is absolutely stunning. Can’t wait to see her with that baby glow ;)

17. dessy says:

That is one photogenic couple

18. Al says:

Very excited for this season! I hope the ratings grow because of the pregnancy so this show gets another couple of seasons. ^_^

19. Laura Queen of the Lab says:

Momma Bones!!! :) can’t wait for season 7!! she looks stunning, as always :) :) :)

20. Michelle says:

November 3rd is my birthday! I’m so excited!

21. lisa lou says:

Very much looking forward to this season! Finally! Yay!

22. Linda907178 says:

What time and Channel? Channel 10?
    I can’t wait to see it but don’t want to miss it by not knowing for sure when and where.

• Wendy says:

@Linda Depends on where you live. But its (obviously) your Fox affiliate. At 9 eastern, 8 central on 11/3.

• Maryann smith says:

Of course, they didn’t learn from last year and they have it opposite Grey’s Anatomy. Sorry, I like Bones a lot but I have followed Grey’s since before Bones was created.

• Wendy says:

To each his or her own, but I stopped GA after Season 2. And considering the ratings for Bones are still solid in the current slot, I don’t think there is anything to learn. This is why God made the DVR or online viewing.

• Maryb889 says:

Weird … I thought the whole “this show is opposite that show so I can’t watch this show” thing was important since the invention of the VCR. Now we have the DVR and online viewing. Oh well … I’ll be watching “Bones” …

23. Jessica says:

OMG CANT WAIT!! :D i cant wait to see how brennen and booth adjust to having a baby, and they’re ganna spend so much more time together!! David is so hot ;) and Emily is beautiful, i adore the trenchcoats you wear! so pretty. but David looks better in a suit, or tank top haha I miss watching Bones! so excited for the new season!!!!! <3

24. raphaela says:

that’s cool, I love the show bones, when I knew I loved Brenna is pregnant

25. Stephanie says:

I am so excited for season 7. I missed alot of season 6, but I saw the last couple of episodes.. I love how they can focus on the drama between the characters and also the science of it all. Can’t wait to find out how the new parents at the end of season6 are doing. I love how those two are meant for each other. So sweet.

26. julie says:

they place the smoke over her stomach to hide the bump?

27. Halsey says:

Hellz yeah! So excited for the new season! Love Love Love me some Bones! Thank you for another season!!!!

28. Stuart says:

I heard some rumbling about the seventh season, won’t be a full one, what gives?. Bones is by far one the best shows to come along but, the spin-off “The Finder”, stinks!, to have “Bones” even remotely associated with it, is a shame.

• Niks says:

It’s going to be a full season, but right now they are taking a break from filming because Emily just had her baby. Then they will pick up filming again in… I believe January. T.J. Thyne posted about it on his twitter.

• Nicapa03 says:

It isn’t going to be a full season. Hart Hanson said they are shooting for 13 episodes with a chance of 3 stand alone summer episodes. There was a full story on this topic a few eeks ago.

• Wendy says:

TJ Thyne was likely including the four extra episodes by S7 count which would make things around 17 episodes, so…almost a full season, I guess.

29. Bill Westfall says:

Looks like some new technology. WOW they are both carrying FOG Lights. Flip the switch and both light and fog come out. I am very anxious for the new season. GREAT cast of characters, great stories and we enjoy it every week. Thanks to the crew! Thanks to the Sponsors, a BIG Thanks to Kathy.

30. emily says:

I cannot freakn wait for this its Gunna b the best season ever!!

31. Jeanne Egle says:

First time I’ve ever posted a comment. I love the poster and I love the program. Great work ya’ll. Can’t wait!

32. Phyllis Hill says:

Waiting for November 3rd and the return of Bones and Booth has been unbearable! Can not wait to see all the new emotions Bones will experience and the pride and boasting Booth will present to everyone! The story lines with Angela and Bones both having children will be unlimited. The chaos, joy, heartaches, pride and love will be astonishing. Please hurry….this waiting period is worse than a 10 month pregnancy!!!

33. Brenna says:

I am so excited for this to come back on!! The chemistry between these two is amazing. Hopefully the writers will not mess up the relationship like they have in the past. We all want Bones & Booth to be a couple.

34. PAQUI says:

Do you know when arrive to Spain???

35. jessica says:

i knew that b & b would would get together im sooo excited for this season i cant wait

36. Nikki says:

I’m looking forward to the show’s return. I miss it. And the promos I’ve seen look funny. :)

37. DIANE DOYON says:

GREAT SHOW, ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS. I REALLY MISS ZAC. HE WAS GREAT AND WORKED WELL WITH TJ. CANT YA BRING HIM BACK?

38. Lori Gibb says:

Awesome poster cannot wait until 11/3___hope everyone is doing good!

39. kim reynolds says:

looking forward to the new season, I feel kind of ripped off that they didnt let us enjoy the night they supposely had.

40. Izz@ says:

BONES……wooooowwww…..exelente……NO PODRIAN ADELANTAR LA TEMPORADA ??????? GRACIAS Y FELICITACIONES ACTORES, PRODUCCION, CREADORES… GRACIAS…..

41. Liz Lutzkanin says:

Really like her fluffy new hairstyle!

42. Steph K says:

This next season cant come soon enough!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. maria says:

LA SERIE DE BONES ME ENCANTA ES MI FAVORITA YA QUIERO VER LA NUEVA TEMPORADA,SALUDOS A TODOS LOS FANS DESDE MEXICO.

44. Cam says:

Have any of you noticed that if you look at bones belly with a diferent ligh there’s the image of a fetus? I just moved my screan a little and I saw it. It is mixed with the fog.

45. EMILY LUNA says:

LOS PROMOS DE BONES ESTAN BUENISIMOS SON MUY DIVERTIDOS.

46. Freda says:

It is about time these two get it together and a baby added to the mix is awesome. I have always thought they were a great match. Can’t wait to see the baby it will be beautifully made just look at the parents.

47. Kelly says:

THANK GOD!!! BONES SEASON 7 IS FINALLY LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!!!!!!! I seriously cannot wait until the perfection that is Bones!!!

48. Kristina says:

Personally love the trench coat on David, it’s so old fashion detective. Both B’s look hot. Great Poster. Can’t wait for the new season I’ve been watching past season’s on DVD over and over again. I say enough of the old, let’s get on with the new.

49. ladara says:

I need “BONES” now. Have missed this show and I am glad Booth and Bones finally got together. I hope the baby is a GIRL!!!!!