SVU Sneak Peek: Watch T.R. Knight Decry Rape

Get More: Previews, Video

Did he… or didn’t he?

In next Wednesday’s episode of NBC’s Law & Order: SVU, Grey’s Anatomy alum T.R. Knight guest stars as Gabriel Thomas, a family man who emerges as the prime suspect in the rape of a dancer, seeing as his description and DNA match the new assault as well as astring of rapes across multiple states that Detective Rollins (Kelli Giddish) had been investigating back when she worked out of Atlanta.

In this clip from the episode, first posted by EW.com, cast newcomer Danny Pino’s Detective Amaro pays Knight’s character a visit in jail, hoping to leverage the facts into an admission of guilt. The accused, though, has a big headline to deliver to Amaro just before the clip ends.

Will you be tuning in to see Knight’s first TV gig since exiting Grey’s?

Comments (10)

• I’ll watch either way. Even with Stabler gone, I’m still committed to the show. And I actually enjoy Det. Amaro. This week when he had that little boy look through the window and pretend his birth father was there so he could really say what he was feeling…it was a great moment. Next week should be good with TR, too.

Comment by MamaLarson3 – October 7, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wow, okay. It would be absolutely FANTASTIC if you could for once put a clip that was available to ALL COUNTRIES. I don’t understand why other countries ALWAYS have things for their country only. For God’s sake, I’m in Canada! The States is in N. America. We should have equal access. Ugh. Also, Yes I completly agree. I’m EXTREMELY depressed Stabler isn’t here but I’m still going to stick with the show. I don’t know how I feel about the new blonde detective BUT I LOVE me some Scotty Valens. He was SO sexy in Cold Case. PLEASE SVU show runners, give Liv some TLC. Not with Amaro though. She needs a love interest. Also, I LOVE T.R Knight (George O`Malley, RIP). Really looking forward to this episode!! Sorry for the rant lol. PLEASE get this clip to work for the rest of us!!!!

Comment by Ren – October 7, 2011 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s an NBC link. Blame them.

Comment by KevyB – October 7, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • What would be good is above the jump if they put in a note if the clip is US only. That way we don’t waste our time and get our hopes up.

Comment by Deej – October 9, 2011 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show is Fantastic!!! The Best on TV this year. Good Luck!!!

Comment by John Pine – October 7, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wednesday’s show was great! It had twists and turns in it’s plot that kept me interested! Great acting,good plot and nice change from Meloni’s boring moods!

Comment by Miaminice – October 7, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish he would do more, he’s a fantastic actor.

Comment by jake – October 8, 2011 08:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it me or does Detective Amarao sound like Jimmy Smits circa NYPD Blue days?

Comment by LauraHolt – October 8, 2011 10:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We LOVE you TR and we’re so excited and happy to see you on screen again! You are a briliant actor! I saw your performance in “Parade”. You were fantastic! Loved your voice!I really enjoyed your performance and look forward to seeing you many years to come.

Comment by Hope – October 9, 2011 01:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I used to watch SVU all the time and drifted away for reasons unknown. I think I had a L & O overload! TR might bring me back although I know he’s a one shot appearance. Loved him in grey’s and the original interns were MAGIC. I miss you George! I look forward to seeing you on my screen again and know what you can do given great writing material.

Comment by Mandy – October 10, 2011 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post