TVLine Items: Molly Sims Crashes Royal Pains, JoAnna Garcia Back at ABC and More!
TVLine has learned exclusively that Royal Pains has tapped the Las Vegas beauty to guest star in the Season 3 finale this winter. The Project Accessory host will play Grace Hay Adams, a supermodel-turned-magazine editor who successfully turned her life around after a tragic accident.
Also appearing in the episode is Tsai Chin, who Grey’s Anatomy fans may remember as the mother of Cristina (Sandra Oh). Chin will play Mrs. Sesumi, the grandmother to three rambunctious teens.
Royal Pains‘ third season resumes in January.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• JoAnna Garcia is reteaming with her former Better With You boss Shana Goldberg-Meehan on a sitcom pilot for ABC, Deadline reports. The potential series finds Garcia playing a woman who moves in with her husband’s family.
• Eric McCormack’s upcoming TNT crime drama, Perception, has booked Edward Furlong (Terminator 2) and Tom Sizemore (Saving Private Ryan) for guest spots, TV Guide Magazine reports. The pair will play mobsters in an episode centered on an Irish crime syndicate. Additionally, former Desperate Housewives nutjob Roger Bart will portray an IRS agent connected to a murder.
• White Collar‘s Gloria Votsis will appear in the Thanksgiving episode of ABC’s new comedy Suburgatory as a love interest for Jeremy Sisto, per EW.com.
• Big things are happening in the TV world for Jon Favreau. The Iron Man actor/director is teaming with Roberto Orci (Fringe), Michael Dougherty (Superman Returns) and Seth Green (Robot Chicken) on Ex-Comm, a humorous sci-fi drama for ABC that is set at the White House. Meanwhile, Favreau’s other pilot — a comedy about single parents dating in California beach town, Santa Monica — has landed at CBS, Deadline reports.
• TeenNick is moving up its The ’90s Are All That programming block to 10 pm beginning this Friday, per EW.com. Even better: They’re adding Nickelodeon’s beloved Western comedy Hey Dude into the mix.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?