Exclusive Psych Outtake Video: Is Shawn the King of Queen Jokes?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Quick! Take the next 29 seconds and brainstorm a list of ridiculous activities that one could enjoy with members of the British Royal Family. That’s exactly what you’ll see Psych‘s Shawn Spencer (James Roday) doing in this absurd series of outtakes from the show’s upcoming sixth season. (Psych die-hards: It’s worth watching this video a second time just to focus on Dulé Hill’s reactions.)

Loading video...

Psych returns to USA Network on Wednesday, Oct. 12, at 10/9c. And to prepare for the big return, USA has declared that this Thursday is Psych Fan Appreciation Day in New York City, where it will host a screening of the Season 6 premiere and a Q&A with the cast at the Ziegfeld Theatre (141 West 54th Street). Seating is limited, and it’s first come, first served. (Standby line opens at 3pm.)

Comments (19)

• hilarious as always, the bloopers are always really good on this show

Comment by chris – October 5, 2011 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dang it, I love Psych! Is it the 12th yet?

Comment by Samantha – October 5, 2011 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Almost as good as the psychout from Extradition II, same kind of idea.
    “skydiving judi dench, I’ve been set up!”

Comment by Brendan – October 5, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • where’s the ‘like’ button? LIKE.

Comment by sam – October 5, 2011 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I luv these two guys (and it’s about time the new eppies started). JR just keeps zapping them out while DH has to keep a straight face.

Comment by Barb – October 5, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RUPERT GRINT’S KNICKERS, THIS IS HILARIOUS.

Comment by sam – October 5, 2011 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only one more week. I can’t wait!

Comment by Carrie – October 5, 2011 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I told you his password wasn’t Senor Whopperpants.”

I’ve freaking missed these guys so much. They are both awesome comedic actors. Dule Hill does always have some great facial expressions.

Comment by Amber – October 5, 2011 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ReI love PSYCH! Can’t wait for it to return next week!

Comment by Luminosity – October 6, 2011 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rel = Really — Wish I could edit original message. :-)

Comment by Luminosity – October 6, 2011 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Snowboarding with the queen! lol! i love Psych, especially James Roday<33333

Comment by Christina – October 9, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy to have them back! YAY! We need light/fun shows…how do they do it without feeling like so many ? So many are just stupid! But NOT Psych….love the goofy fun of it! =)

Comment by Gigisdiamonds – October 10, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Queen Concert with the Queen…

Comment by Frank Parker – October 10, 2011 12:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TWO more days!!!!

Comment by Melissa – October 10, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! It is my comfort and I LOVE the humorous happenings in it.!!<3
    "Shawn, I will slap you..!"~Burton Hysterical(:

Comment by Brennah – October 10, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my favorite was “manscaping with Charles” hahaha. 2 more days!

Comment by Cynthia – October 10, 2011 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVEEEE PSYCH!

Comment by vanessa – October 10, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you don’t “get” Psych you need a psychiatrist! Love this show.

Comment by Keri – October 11, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, my gosh, I just LOVE James Roday. Love him and can’t have him!
    Lucky Maggie!!!!! (oh! and VICE VERSA!)

Comment by Rude Gray – October 14, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post