“Booth and Brennan are investigating a prison escape when they get locked in,” executive producer Stephen Nathan tells TV Guide Magazine. And wouldn’t you know it, the couple’s baby-to-be picks then and there to start nudging its way into daylight.
Season 7 of Bones premieres Thursday, Nov. 3.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• TVLine has learned exclusively that Megan Mullally’s former Will & Grace nemesis, Leslie Jordan, will guest star in Episode 8 of Desperate Housewives‘ eighth (and final) season as an art gallery owner.
• 90210‘s Teddy (Trevor Donovan) is getting hitched to his yet-to-be-introduced boyfriend (played by Gigantic actor Ryan Rottman). TV Guide Magazine has a preview picture of The CW soap’s upcoming I Dos that take place at a cheesy chapel in Las Vegas.
• James Lesure (Mr. Sunshine), Michael Cassidy (Privileged) and Adam Busch (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will pal around with Danny Masterson (That 70’s Show) on Breckin Meyers’ (Franklin & Bash) new buddy comedy pilot for TBS, Men at Work, Deadline reports.
• Syfy is developing a TV version of Matt Damon’s big screen thriller, The Adjustment Bureau, per Deadline. Smallville executive producers Darren Swimmer and Todd Slavkin will pen the project.
• Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host Ty Pennington has joined ABC’s new health and lifestyle series, The Revolution. Project Runway‘s Tim Gunn and celeb trainer Harley Pasternak are already tied to the project.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?