1. João Amaral says:

The Adjustment Bureau tv series. nice. i liked that movie.

• Fudgefase says:

Hope it’s better than the film then.

• Paul Penna says:

If you want better than the film, go read the original short story by Philip K. Dick – “The Adjustment Team”.

There’s lots of great, wonderful and weird stuff in the short story which didn’t make it into the movie.

For instance, the member of the team who screws up in the short story isn’t a black guy but a sentient dog.

Also, the Adjustment Team actually has a real purpose for their adjustments – to avoid war between the west and the Soviets.

If the TV series decides to borrow from the short story rather than the movie, I’m sure we’ll see some great television.

2. majamababe says:

Adjustment Bureau – nice little movie. Wonder if Matt Damon will be starring in the SyFy series.

3. Willa says:

Thanks for putting a spoiler alert.

4. Phil S says:

Booth and Brennan locked down in prison when their baby decides to make its world premiere. And is delivered by the still incarcerated Gregory House in the ultimate of crossover apprearance for Fox.

• Tia says:

You, sir, have just made my day. That would be hilariously EPIC!!! Can you see Booth and House going at it over religion, with Brennan in the background (siding with House, of course…)!?

5. Liz says:

I bet the baby will be a girl, and they’ll name her Christine, after brennan’s mom.
    At least, that’s what they do in fanfictions, lol!

6. Anne says:

My sister is in the last trimester of her pregnancy and I just started telling her not to use elevators anymore and to not enter any banks, because whenever there is an elevator not working anymore or a bank robbery on tv, there is a pregnant woman going into labour. Should I add prison to the list now??? Anyway, why can’t a woman have her child in a hospital, this is getting seriously annoying.

• Russ says:

I know right! But I am pretty sure that Angelea had her baby in a hospital but I’m not to sure.
      But ever other show has the women giving birth anywhere but the hospital.

• Andre says:

Unless your sister is a character in a television show, I expect she’s fine to continue living her life. If she is, however, a character in a television show, it is entirely possible that your entire life is a dream sequence and you’re not really reading this.

• LadyCap says:

Pregnant ladies in elevators and bank robberies seem to be the “in” peril group, used to be there was always a nun in the elevator/bank/airplane about to crash or a small child or cat or dog in the building on fire……I guess it goes in cycles.

7. Dwight J. says:

Right, more gays getting married. Is it a cliché yet?

8. Everyone, the baby is a girl. They revealed this at Spoiler TV months ago.

9. AngelMoonGirl says:

That Bones scoop has me squealing. I hope Booth delivers. That would be epic!

10. april-ann says:

That is ridiculous about Teddy. The 90210 kids just got out of high school. Marriages (Ivy, now Teddy) and pregnancies (Adriana, Naomi, yes I know she turned out not to be but they turned it into such a big deal they kept it going over the months long hiatus, and now Jane) makes me wonder: Is that the best they can do? Can they not come up with interesting stories that do not involve these kids getting married or pregnant? So lame.

• jennrae says:

This! Naomi’s “pregnancy” was so unnecessary, the way they undid it like it never happened was just dumb. And Ivy’s marriage I thought was interesting compared with the vapidness of the rest of the show, but these kids are 18(!), Teddy only recently came out and has had how many boyfriends? Any really? And now he’s getting married to someone not even introduced to us yet, all before they write him off into the sunset? This show doesn’t even try to be good.

11. Suann says:

My question is what are they going to do about the fact that Brennan has the maternal instincts of cabbage? Also I really hate to see this once-smart procedural show turn into endless gibbering about babies poo and diapers and daycare. I realize that when you become a parent your world gets very narrow by necessity, but it sounds like the kiss of death for this show.

• Jason says:

I take it you are not a fan of the show, and if you are I suggest you go watch “The Baby in the Bough” again in season 3 where both Booth and Brennan displayed their parental abilities. I don’t think the show will be about poo and diapers but I do think it will focus more on a romance series of crime-fighting partners. The baby is just a factor in their relationship that was long overdue. I fully expect a season 8. If Bones ends on Season 8, it won’t be because of the kiss of death but because it has had a good run and is time to bow out gracefully.

• Brandy Herring says:

I own every season of this show, I believe that David Boreanaz was sent here from god and if this show goes off the air I will be very depressed. I also believe that Booth and Bones will do just fine with their baby and please do not take my only reason for watching t.v off the air.

Sincerly,
        Brandy Herring

12. jp says:

Given that Breckin Myers is doing a pilot for tbs, did Franklin and Bash not get a second season nod? We enjoyed that show…