TVLine Items: Bones Baby Bombshell, 90210's Gay Nups, Housewives Scoop and More!

Brace yourselves, Bones fans: Brennan will go into labor this April while — gasp! — behind bars.

“Booth and Brennan are investigating a prison escape when they get locked in,” executive producer Stephen Nathan tells TV Guide Magazine. And wouldn’t you know it, the couple’s baby-to-be picks then and there to start nudging its way into daylight.

Season 7 of Bones premieres Thursday, Nov. 3.

Scoop: Bones‘ John Francis Daley Crosses Over to The Finder

Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• TVLine has learned exclusively that Megan Mullally’s former Will & Grace nemesis, Leslie Jordan, will guest star in Episode 8 of Desperate Housewives‘ eighth (and final) season as an art gallery owner.

90210‘s Teddy (Trevor Donovan) is getting hitched to his yet-to-be-introduced boyfriend (played by Gigantic actor Ryan Rottman). TV Guide Magazine has a preview picture of The CW soap’s upcoming I Dos that take place at a cheesy chapel in Las Vegas.

90210 Scoop: Jersey Shore‘s Vinny to Guest Star… And NOT as Himself!

Absolutely Fabulous is (almost) back, and EW.com has a first look of Patsy and Edina in action. The first of three new Ab Fab specials debut on BBC America and Logo in early 2012.

• James Lesure (Mr. Sunshine), Michael Cassidy (Privileged) and Adam Busch (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) will pal around with Danny Masterson (That 70′s Show) on Breckin Meyers’ (Franklin & Bash) new buddy comedy pilot for TBS, Men at Work, Deadline reports.

• Syfy is developing a TV version of Matt Damon’s big screen thriller, The Adjustment Bureau, per Deadline. Smallville executive producers Darren Swimmer and Todd Slavkin will pen the project.

More One Life to Live Stars Join Online Venture

• Extreme Makeover: Home Edition host Ty Pennington has joined ABC’s new health and lifestyle series, The Revolution. Project Runway‘s Tim Gunn and celeb trainer Harley Pasternak are already tied to the project.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

Comments (24)

• The Adjustment Bureau tv series. nice. i liked that movie.

Comment by João Amaral – October 3, 2011 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hope it’s better than the film then.

Comment by Fudgefase – October 3, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If you want better than the film, go read the original short story by Philip K. Dick – “The Adjustment Team”.

There’s lots of great, wonderful and weird stuff in the short story which didn’t make it into the movie.

For instance, the member of the team who screws up in the short story isn’t a black guy but a sentient dog.

Also, the Adjustment Team actually has a real purpose for their adjustments – to avoid war between the west and the Soviets.

If the TV series decides to borrow from the short story rather than the movie, I’m sure we’ll see some great television.

Comment by Paul Penna – October 3, 2011 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adjustment Bureau – nice little movie. Wonder if Matt Damon will be starring in the SyFy series.

Comment by majamababe – October 3, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for putting a spoiler alert.

Comment by Willa – October 3, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan locked down in prison when their baby decides to make its world premiere. And is delivered by the still incarcerated Gregory House in the ultimate of crossover apprearance for Fox.

Comment by Phil S – October 3, 2011 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You, sir, have just made my day. That would be hilariously EPIC!!! Can you see Booth and House going at it over religion, with Brennan in the background (siding with House, of course…)!?

Comment by Tia – October 3, 2011 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • absolutely perfect! and it would be sooo much better then the double crossover between family guy and bones.

Comment by TJCrinc – October 3, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet the baby will be a girl, and they’ll name her Christine, after brennan’s mom.
    At least, that’s what they do in fanfictions, lol!

Comment by Liz – October 3, 2011 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, I know they don’t really keep with the books but Tempe has a daughter named Katy in those.

Comment by spidermansmom – October 4, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My sister is in the last trimester of her pregnancy and I just started telling her not to use elevators anymore and to not enter any banks, because whenever there is an elevator not working anymore or a bank robbery on tv, there is a pregnant woman going into labour. Should I add prison to the list now??? Anyway, why can’t a woman have her child in a hospital, this is getting seriously annoying.

Comment by Anne – October 3, 2011 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know right! But I am pretty sure that Angelea had her baby in a hospital but I’m not to sure.
      But ever other show has the women giving birth anywhere but the hospital.

Comment by Russ – October 3, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unless your sister is a character in a television show, I expect she’s fine to continue living her life. If she is, however, a character in a television show, it is entirely possible that your entire life is a dream sequence and you’re not really reading this.

Comment by Andre – October 3, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pregnant ladies in elevators and bank robberies seem to be the “in” peril group, used to be there was always a nun in the elevator/bank/airplane about to crash or a small child or cat or dog in the building on fire……I guess it goes in cycles.

Comment by LadyCap – October 3, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Right, more gays getting married. Is it a cliché yet?

Comment by Dwight J. – October 3, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Is it cliche for men and women to get married on tv? It’s the same thing.

Comment by KSM – October 3, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Everyone, the baby is a girl. They revealed this at Spoiler TV months ago.

Comment by Robert Ariadne – October 3, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That Bones scoop has me squealing. I hope Booth delivers. That would be epic!

Comment by AngelMoonGirl – October 3, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That is ridiculous about Teddy. The 90210 kids just got out of high school. Marriages (Ivy, now Teddy) and pregnancies (Adriana, Naomi, yes I know she turned out not to be but they turned it into such a big deal they kept it going over the months long hiatus, and now Jane) makes me wonder: Is that the best they can do? Can they not come up with interesting stories that do not involve these kids getting married or pregnant? So lame.

Comment by april-ann – October 3, 2011 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This! Naomi’s “pregnancy” was so unnecessary, the way they undid it like it never happened was just dumb. And Ivy’s marriage I thought was interesting compared with the vapidness of the rest of the show, but these kids are 18(!), Teddy only recently came out and has had how many boyfriends? Any really? And now he’s getting married to someone not even introduced to us yet, all before they write him off into the sunset? This show doesn’t even try to be good.

Comment by jennrae – October 3, 2011 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My question is what are they going to do about the fact that Brennan has the maternal instincts of cabbage? Also I really hate to see this once-smart procedural show turn into endless gibbering about babies poo and diapers and daycare. I realize that when you become a parent your world gets very narrow by necessity, but it sounds like the kiss of death for this show.

Comment by Suann – October 3, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I take it you are not a fan of the show, and if you are I suggest you go watch “The Baby in the Bough” again in season 3 where both Booth and Brennan displayed their parental abilities. I don’t think the show will be about poo and diapers but I do think it will focus more on a romance series of crime-fighting partners. The baby is just a factor in their relationship that was long overdue. I fully expect a season 8. If Bones ends on Season 8, it won’t be because of the kiss of death but because it has had a good run and is time to bow out gracefully.

Comment by Jason – October 3, 2011 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I own every season of this show, I believe that David Boreanaz was sent here from god and if this show goes off the air I will be very depressed. I also believe that Booth and Bones will do just fine with their baby and please do not take my only reason for watching t.v off the air.

Sincerly,
        Brandy Herring

Comment by Brandy Herring – October 4, 2011 05:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Given that Breckin Myers is doing a pilot for tbs, did Franklin and Bash not get a second season nod? We enjoyed that show…

Comment by jp – October 4, 2011 04:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post