Exclusive

Bonus Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Next Week's 'A'-Plus Glee (Plus Ep 5's Big Rachel-Kurt News)!

Tired of Glee hijacking 75 percent of Ask Ausiello week in and week out? Or are you peeved that it’s not 100 percent? Well, I figured out how to make everyone happy… at least this week.

Feast your eyes on this, a special edition of AA that focuses exclusively on Glee — or more specifically, on next week’s standout episode, “Asian F,” of which I have seen (and adored). But how about we start off with a massive spoiler about an episode a little further down the road…

Question: It definitely seems like Episode 5 will have a few Finchel scenes. Is there anything you could tell us about that? —Sussi
Ausiello: That’s the understatement of the decade, Sussi. While next week’s “Asian F” showcases Mercedes and Mike like never before, the Nov. 8 episode puts Rachel and Kurt — and their respective relationships with Finn and Blaine — front and center. In a big, big way. How big we talking? Well, according to a Glee insider, Episode 5 finds the Wicked BFFs both losing their virginity. Appropriately, the title of the ep is “The First Time.”

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: John Stamos’ Dr. Carl gets not one but two shout-outs!

Question: Can you elaborate on your tweet about Finn having to choose between Rachel and Kurt in “Asian F”? —Paulina
Ausiello: Let’s just say that Rachel makes a controversial decision in the episode that pits her squarely against Kurt — much to Finn’s dismay.

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: Will shows Emma his special box!

Question: To me it looks like Mercedes is the big selfish Diva. She’s admitted to never rehearsing, doesn’t want to learn to dance, and yet she still wants the spotlight. Do they touch on this in “Asian F” or do they go straight to slamming Rachel, even though she actually works really hard to earn the solos and roles she gets? —Sarah
Ausiello: Mercedes’ diva-tude is more than addressed. In fact, her antics are the catalyst for one of the episode’s big musical numbers. (Hint: Think Dreamgirls.)

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: BreadstiX delivers!

Question: Can you elaborate on the “light PDA” Kurt/Blaine share in “Asian F”? —Car
Ausiello: There’s body contact, but no kissing.

Random “Asian F” Scoobit: Someone wants to cancel The Rachel Berry Show.

Question: Is there trouble ahead for Kurt and Blaine? —MeMe
Ausiello: I think I answered that question earlier this week.

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: There’s a Mike Chang scene that is very reminiscent of Billy Elliott.

Question: After “Asian F,” are Mike and Tina still a couple? —Lacey
Ausiello: Yes. There’s a very romantic, moving Mike-Tina scene that’s set in the dance hall… but there’s a catch.

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: The episode flashes back numerous times to a female character’s childhood.

Question: Will Quinn and Puck find any resolution with their daughter and Shelby? Puck was so cute with Beth this week! —Kathleen
Ausiello: Quinn and Puck are on the backburner in this episode, but the Quinn/Puck/Shelby/Beth imbroglio will heat up later this season.

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: Jimmy Fallon gets a shout-out!

Question: Any word on if Brittany and Santana will finally become an official couple? —Craig
Ausiello: No word, but I can tell you that there are two cute/funny Brittana scenes (one bitchy, the other celebratory) next week. Personally, I’m ecstatic that these two are back to being BFFs with occasional bennies. All of that relationship sturm und drang last season was sucking the fun out of them. There, I said it.

Random “Asian F” Scoopbit: The episode ends with a twist involving Shelby.

Question: During the episode’s climactic “Fix You” musical number, do we get shots of the glee kids? —Enviado
Ausiello: Yes, but the focus is on Will and Emma. Speaking of which, Will finally “meets the parents,” and is slightly disturbed to learn that they are (prepare to LOL) ginger supremacists!

TAGS: , , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Glee, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Amanda says:

Yay for both Finche AND Klaine!!!

2. Marco says:

2×05 is the episode where Dave comes back and not even a tiny little spoiler about him, while we have most probably heard EVERYTHING that happens to Klaine. I know they’re regulars, but we have waited since EARLY MAY to see this character come back, and I for one can not care less if Klaine have drunk sex or not; they’ll stay a sanitized cute gay relationship for straight females anyway…

• Jake says:

I can’t speak for all females (since I’m not one), but most of the women I know wouldn’t want anything sanitized. As for Karofsky, he’s a guest star – there’s been a spoiler for him, and that’s probably all people can expect for now. I’m personally excited about the Klaine stuff.

• Anna says:

Damn, I’m dying to know something about Dave too… we, Dave-stans, are always the neglected fans…

• Amelie says:

Eh I don’t really care about Dave.

3. jrs says:

Hate Blaine!

4. Alison says:

Am I the only one who liked Brittany and Artie together? Their relationship had a certain innocence and sweetness that I really enjoyed.

Ah well… I’ve resigned myself to being in the minority on that one. I can always hope for a reconciliation – I won’t get it – but I’ll still hope for it.

5. Sarah Noonan says:

Why did you give away such a big spoiler so directly!? I’m excited but a little disappointed the surprise is over.

6. Tracy says:

That first spoiler regarding Finchel – VOMIT. Does RIB not remember when Rachel said: “I want this relationship to go the distance. But I need to know that when I’m 25 and I’ve won a bunch of Tonys and I’m ready to have intercourse and babies…” ~2×03 – ‘Grilled Cheesus’

• Sarah says:

Um, does RIB remember when Rachel said “Girls want sex just as much as guys do”?

• Eric says:

Um, they’re supposed to be teenagers remember? As a parent and a High school teacher I can’t testify that when it comes to sex, teenagers say one thing and do another.

• wow says:

You REALLY want Rachel to wait until she’s 25????????

• Mark says:

Except she’s already almost had sex with Jesse and was going to have sex with Puck. She was more than willing to use her virginity as a tool in her revenge plot.

• Rachel says:

Rachel’s got needs!! I am excited she waited to be in love – and with the right guy. They are soul mates. It will be the most beautiful moment on glee yet. I am not even a huge Finn lover – but these two are two adorable…. and I thought Rachels comment was more about procreation – and finn took it wrong. Can’t wait of this moment for them – everyone remembers their first time!

7. Lu says:

OMG Finchel fans are so happy right now! Thank you so much for the scoop!

8. Anon says:

Kurt lose his virginity but does not say with who. :/ David or Blaine

• Jake says:

It’s Kurt. For someone who is all about romance and was so initially squeamish about sex, and who is in a committed and loving relationship with Blaine.. does anyone really think he’s going to hook up with someone he isn’t really close to? That he isn’t dating?

• Jake says:

Plus ” the Nov. 8 episode puts Rachel and Kurt — and their respective relationships with Finn and Blaine — front and center” kind of implies that Blaine is involved! :) Also, Kurt is not the type to have a random hook up for his first time. He’s a romantic.

• Lily says:

Or Rachel.. hopefully not with this new Warbler guy.. that would be uugh… I mean having sex with someone who does not respect you..

• Sam says:

Really? Really? I can’t believe you even felt the need to make this statement. The only way it would be Dave is if it was rape. Do you honestly need someone to point out why that would never happen?

• Amelie says:

Don’t even go there with Karofsky. Gross.

9. Carmichael says:

> and is slightly disturbed to learn that they are (prepare to LOL) ginger supremacists!

Good for them. Redheads need need more proactive people standing up against all the hate that comes their way.

• whocares says:

Sorry Been too long since s1 finale for my desire for Wemma. Cute s1. Who cares s2. They’ll have to go on me. But haven’t yet.

• sam says:

Hahaha, what? Nobody honestly hates redheads. I would know, I’m a redhead. Redhead jokes are just jokes. Like blonde jokes. Nobody with any intelligence actually looks at someone and seriously says “oh yep, they’re blonde/ginger, they must be retarded/soulless.”

And plus, the ginger supremacist thing is obviously just for chuckles. Its not meant to be taken as a serious stance against ginger-hate. Wow.

10. K says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking it doesn’t say who Kurt loses it to it could be SPOILER any random guy at the gay bar he’s suppose to be at

• Jake says:

But Kurt is not the type to have a random hook up for his first time. He’s a romantic.

• K says:

Well, it doesn’t say who Rachel loses her virginity to either. The spoiler stated: “…the Nov. 8 episode puts Rachel and Kurt — and their respective relationships with FINN and BLAINE — front and center. In a big, big way. How big we talking? Well, according to a Glee insider, Episode 5 finds the Wicked BFFs both losing their virginity.”

• Sam says:

Well, since Finn isn’t a virgin…. they can’t really say “Finn, Rachel, and Kurt lose their virginity”. No word yet on Blaine’s metaphorical cherry.

• Rudy says:

It’s already been strongly implied by the actor Kurt doesn’t meet just any “random” guy at the gay bar. (and by actor I don’t mean Chris Colfer!)

11. me says:

ahh, this is amazing! finn and rachel are clearly in love and nothing would make me happier than see them take this step!

12. Bri says:

I’m sorry Finchel haters, I can’t hear you over the sound of my otp getting it on. Please. She loves him. He loves her. You’re just hating because she’s not losing it to (insert your ship here) They’re canon. GET. OVER. IT. Go back to living in your delusional fantasies.

• C says:

It’s not about my ship. It’s about the fact that he doesn’t deserve her. Do not make me list all the horrible things he’s done to her, because I will if I have too.

• pleasepuss says:

Look, Both of them did things to each other. That’s what Glee is for to show Rachel and Finn the respective loser and popular symbols of McKinley coming together as one(voice)in Glee(joy). Opposites attract that in real life they do and some make it all the way to their 50th anniversary. Finn was a jerk and realized it s2 finale. Rachel was so obnoxious selfish and demanding now has become one of a team and encourages her fellows. They are changing for the better because of the other in their lifes. I can see it and lots of others do too.

• Jon says:

What horrible things? You Finn haters blow thing out of proportion.

• C says:

Here’s the list of things that Finns done to Rachel:
          Season 1
          Threw eggs at her, Kissed her while still with quinn, admitted that he looked under his bed to her face, Said, “Is this one of those chick things where you’re pissed about one thing, but you’re just pretending to be pissed about something else?”, Asked rachel to date right after his girlfriend told him she was pregnant just to charm her back to glee club (and get himself a scholarship), called her a sad clown hooker, “now that we’re dating I have to work so much harder to pretend to be listening to her”, dumbed Rachel to go out with Brittany and Santana (to embrace is inner rockstar), Supported Rachel breaking up with her boyfriend so they could get back together in the same episode that he dumped her
          Season 2
          Laughed when Santana insulted her, tried to control was Rachel wore to school, said, “her boobs aren’t that great, but they’re still girl boobs and I’d really like to touch them.”, Broke up with Rachel for making out with Puck, when Finn kissed Rachel multiple times while dating Quinn. Then he lead Quinn to cheat on Sam despite breaking up with Rachel for cheating. Left Rachel alone in the middle of a bunch of Christmas trees when he was her ride home. Defended Rachel’s idea of an original song only in private. Said the reason he never got to second base was because Rachel had never had a drink before.

Like I said, he doesn’t deserve her.

• Becks says:

I’d just like to point out that Rachel has done just as many terrible things to him (and others). Don’t paint Rachel as the perfect little angel just because you identify with her, she’s not prefect, she’s actually kind of a b*tch a lot of the time.

I’m not saying Finn is wonderful, and yes some of the things on your list are really bad, but seriously, Rachel’s no angel either.

• Jon says:

Wow you Finn haters are a special breed aren’t you, I could point out why you are wrong on all these but I have got better things to do.

• Karen says:

Hahahaha those are some of the stupidest reasons I have ever read about opposing a fictional couple. Taking lines clearly to be understood as having comic effect as twisting them into reasons for Finn not liking Rachel? HAHAHA For example, The Sad Clown Hooker thing was when Rachel dressed herself like a hooker. Finn liked Rachel just the way she were, with her sequined leg warmers. Those out-of-context lists are made up by people who clearly don’t understand what a fictional narrative a TV show is like. It’s kinda pathetic.

• zoe says:

This shows how stupid the Finchel haters are. Well, it’s the fault of the writers, anyhow. The above lists the ways the writers have tried to do their best to separate this couple, BECAUSE they are the main couple of this show.

• I can't even says:

You and the person who made up this list are morons, and deep down in your hypocritical heart you know it. LOL You’re just twisting things. You’re listing Finn making a joke to Rachel about “looking under his bed” as reasons for opposing them having sex when they’ve been boyfriend and girlfriend for months? You should be embarassed to post these stupid reason outside of your shipper bubble tumblrs. LOL

• Micky says:

can I ask – what would Finn have to do to make it up? I mean – doesn’t New York, and everything else he has done to support her make up for that. He gave up nationals – for her – something that Jessie didn’t do and puck – well – that isn’t even real. I am so excited for Finn and Rachel – he will make it special for her. I can’t wait to see what he does.

13. Eliza says:

But is Kurt going to cash in his V Card with Blaine or someone else? Hmmm

• Jake says:

Just no. He’ll want it to be special, with someone he loves. That’s just who he is. Plus ”the Nov. 8 episode puts Rachel and Kurt — and their respective relationships with Finn and Blaine — front and center” kind of implies that Blaine is involved! Also, Kurt is not the type to have a random hook up for his first time. He’s a romantic.

14. The Obvious Spoiler Report says:

I think the twist that involves Shelby is Mercedes leaving the glee club to join Shelby’s glee club. I’m so glad that Mercedes RUDE attitude will be addressed(instead of everyone ganging up on Rachel for being ambitious) , I hate how she thinks she’s entitled to everything even though she shows no effort. She’s been like that since The Pilot when she refused to sing backup for Rachel claiming she wasn’t a “Kelly Rowland but a Beyonce”. Instead of Rachel getting all those sharing lessons Mercedes should have been handed a few too, she’s never been much of a team player, just ME ME ME.

I don’t think Glee is controversial enough to let Kurt lose his virginity. Maybe, Ausiello is referencing something else.

So, happy for that Finchel spoiler (kinda disturbed if I think about it) but SO happy.

• Cate says:

i thought of mercerdes joining the other glee club also. im not really a fan of Mercedes and to be she isnt that valuable to the glee club anyways so idc if she leaves or stays.

• Sam says:

I hate Mercedes. All she ever talks about is how fat and black she is and how being fat and black means she has to be worshipped and respected like a deity and how taking away her tots is somehow disrespectful to her culture and lifestyle. Because she’s black. And fat.

15. S says:

“Personally, I’m ecstatic that these two are back to being BFFs with occasional bennies. All of that relationship sturm und drang last season was sucking the fun out of them.” <–way to completely ignore the impact this story has had.

16. idon'tknow says:

But, really, really sex? I mean, I’ve read something about a Klaine scene in the car, with a superdrunk blaine (he’s cute when he’s drunk, but very stupid) being handsy and all that; but then Kurt stops him and Blaine leaves (according to the rumour I heard). Please, tell me that’s just an annoying rumour.

• Elle says:

I’m pretty sure that spoiler was fake. And if it’s not.. then hello, bad writing for having extremely out of character behavior!

• Sam says:

At this point, why would extremely out of character behavior on Glee surprise you at all whatsoever?

• Sam says:

Not to mention bad writing. Instead of saying “hello, bad writing”, I’d probably say something more along the lines of “Please stop following me everywhere I can’t get away from you, bad writing”.

• Az says:

Call me immature, but I think I have a serious issue with selective reading because when I skimmed over this all I saw was “but…sex?”

17. C says:

I will admit that Finn has gotten slightly (and I mean very slightly) better this season, but I don’t recall him ever realizing he was a jerk or apologizing. Where as, Rachel apologized over and over again throughout season 2. He better improve drastically over the next two episodes. Otherwise, Rachel can do so much better.

• mike says:

Can I have some Finn spoilers without the ‘chel’? When is his time coming? We have hardly seen him since the season began. I miss his goofy face.

18. Will says:

I’m sorry but is anyone else annoyed by the fact that the writers decided to put the Kurt/Mercedes friendship on the backburner for Kurt/Blaine and Kurt/Rachel. It really irks me because their friendship was one of the things I loved the most about Glee.

• Lily says:

As much as I love the Kurchel friendship, I mourn for Kurtcedes..Even when Kurt wanted to comfort Mercedes during Prom Queen, Rachel did it instead.

19. Jess says:

I’m so excited! I can’t disagree more about your brittana comment. I want to see what Naya Rivera can do! I’d be so annoyed if she was forced to go back to playing a one dimentional character. Also, I love that they’re going there with Kurt and Blaine. Sometimes I think Chris and darren’s chemistry is off, but I still love them, and i want to see kurt’s storyline mature…I can’t take another episode focusing so much time on him learning to embrace and accept himself. I’m ready for a new, epic storyline…Santana.

20. finchel shippers going crazy says:

FINN AND RACHEL HAVING SEX, i don’t kow if ausiello have idea how crazy the fandon is right now

• kel says:

It is the greatest story on tv right now – I couldn’t be more excited. And everyone is so excited! IT IS GREAT!!! LOVE FINN AND RACHEL!

21. Cindy says:

I’m late to the party but wanted to thank you for this Glee spoilfest. Since I knew Quinn and Puck did not have much to do in this episode, I did not expect a Quick question. Thanks A and hope you keep the Quinn and Puck spoilers coming especially when their story heats up again.

22. Irene says:

Did you noticed he said Kurt and Rachel are the ones losing their virginity? What about Blaine? He´s not a virgin? Kurt does it with somebody else?!
    My hopes are with the fact that he only mentioned them ´cause they´re lead characters. Besides, Blaine once said he had never had a boyfriend before, not that he can´t have slept with a guy anyway. Just saying. And lets not forget how much they love each other.
    So… yes, I´m a Klaine shipper.

• Jake says:

Never fear. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about, I think that he just didn’t word it as clearly as some would like. But with Blaine being a junior (still can’t get over the wtf-ness of that) and never having a boyfriend before, I’m not worried. It’s probably going to be beautiful.

I am laughing at the other comments that people are worried/wondering who Kurt loses his virginity to. I mean, it’s like some people don’t know the character at all or are too caught up in fandom. Kurt (and Blaine) is a huge romantic. After the speech Burt gave him about “don’t throw yourself around like you don’t matter” etc, he’s not going to have his first time be a random hook-up or with someone he’s not super close to. He’s in love with Blaine, so it’s appropriate and, in my opinion, obvious who his “first” will be. :)

• Renata says:

From Blaine’s conversation with Burt on Sexy? No, I don’t think he is a virgin. #justsayi’

• Jake says:

Blaine didn’t say he had sex. He said he was educated about it and he went looking for the information, which is a huge difference. He’s never had a boyfriend and he’s apparently only a junior. I’m a firm believer that he and Kurt are both virgins based on information given in the show.

• Sam says:

Dear lord, please leave the idiotic hash tags on twitter. If you had just said “Just sayin'”, it would have had an equivalent effect, minus the stupidity.

• Beth says:

Um, okay. Basically all he did in that scene was admit to watching gay porn. You don’t need to have a personal experience with sex to know how it works.

23. Um says:

If this is true, I am happy for them both. I am not a shipper, and I don’t really like klaine(please don’t kill me guys, sorry they are just too perfect) but I love rachel and I do have a place in my heart for some finchel. Here is the deal. I am not one of those crazy rachel stans who are like I will lose all respect for her. The girl is so obvioulsy in love him. He is so obviously in love with her. Why not? He is being a better guy in general, not just a better boyfriend so far. She has been in love with him since hairography(the first time she said it, even though it was clear for a while).He has since journey(even though we knew before that, thats when he said it though). Rachel is very overdramatic, so the waiting until im 25 comment is something I did not take serious at all. We know from lea, cory, and ryan(even though he can’t always be trusted) that their relationship is much more real this season. More honest, and mature. Well here you go. I would like to see him make more of a big deal about it than she does though. What I mean by that is, I want him to be the one that gets really nervous and starts freaking out.

• pleasepuss says:

Yes but not a regretful kind of nervousness but a reluctance to make that kind of move in haste wanting it to be meaningful most of all for Rachel. Until we know what happens in Asian F Rachel might be insecure and tries to ahem!! seduce Finn by making the first move. Thusly, freak out Finn then seductee Finn.

• wat says:

True for both actually. This is the episode where the guy from the warblers comes in. So maybe kurt or blaine want to do it to feel better. Idk if that makes any sense.

• Jake says:

Or maybe to cement their relationship further or feel even closer, after the villainous new guy tries to go for Blaine? I don’t think the sex will be a bad thing for either couple. :)

24. Max says:

After Burt’s amazing sex talk speech last season, not to mention the fact that the V-card spoiler names both Blaine and Finn, it should be clear who Kurt is losing it to. Just in case anyone was doubting/wondering/etc. Kurt is a romantic first and foremost. It’s going to be meaningful and with someone he’s in love with.

Not to mention, Chris mentioned that there was upcoming plot stuff that made him love Kurt and Blaine even more, so that’s something to keep in mind. It never even crossed my mind that it would be anyone with Blaine, after all the foundation that has been built between them. :)

25. shauna says:

Why is that t-rex eating that jew?

26. Kevin says:

Ausiello, stop with the Glee spam. Its popularity is down; people, excluding the superfans, are over it.

• Ha says:

Why come on here and comment then. People are just, I don’t even know. If you are over it, don’t read anything about it. I mean that would make since wouldn’t it?

• Elle says:

You must not be on tumblr – popularity is up amongst the fans like never before. And the show IS for the fans, no casual viewers.

• Kel says:

that is part of the problem – and let me tell you – if Fox were to hear that comment, they would pull the plug on this show. Glee needs a healthy audience of the general public to stay viable.. fandom / online represents 3% of the total audience. if they turn off the general public – this show will be pulled immediately. They have to have the general public to survive. Finn and Rachel are the most popular to the general audience – both individually and together. This could boost the ratings like never before. Their story has been since day one -when the show was more popular and the horror of season two was not even part of the equation. Hope they can turn it around.

• Tom says:

Glee has more viewers than it had the first half of the first season, and it still has 8-9 million US viewers tuning in every week. Additionally, the show is a hit and a money-maker overseas. So to say that people are over it is ridiculously misinformed and ignorant.

• Sam says:

Clearly. I guess that must be why theres 250+ comments on here discussing and speculating over the “Glee spam”? I agree, all these people do seem very “over it”.

27. Um says:

Becks, I was with you until you said rachel is a b word a lot of the time. She is annoying, and obnoxious(to most people), but to me she has a very big heart. Bigger than anyone in the glee club(once again, my opinion).And honestly do we need to do the finn has done horrible things to rachel argument AGAIN. Everyone has. We could say that about almost every character. And yes berry is far from an angel. I would rather her go there with someone she wanted to. That is obviously finn. Finchel haters can hate it all they want, but this is the guy she wants to be with. So why can’t it be the guy she shares something like this with? I know why, because finn hatred seems to be a hobby of lots of people in fandom. As I said before, with klaine I am not really that interested(not a huge blaine fan like most. I like him though, but he is kind of zzzzz.), but I am happy for them. Rachel loves finn, finn loves rachel. Kurt loves blaine, and blaine loves kurt. Why is it that hard to understand.

• Jake says:

“Rachel loves finn, finn loves rachel. Kurt loves blaine, and blaine loves kurt. Why is it that hard to understand.”

It isn’t, but some people are very stubborn. I love both pairings, and so do the writers and actors, so.. that’s good enough for me. Can’t wait for this episode!

• me says:

Agreed. As much as Rachel is overtly arrogant and selfish she is the one to reach out to all the members and is the one who takes on all the responsibility for the club and takes everthing to heart. And tries the most to be the best she can be. There are some characters I don’t care for but I am thankful for a show that gives us such a diverse bunch of misfits that most of whom I’ve come to be addicted to and cannot wait for the next Tuesday airing. Love Kurt in every way then Blaine became part of the most popular couple. But Blaine is not of interest to me at all but I love Klaine and are happy for them. I must admit Will and Emma are of no interest to me at all and do not follow them in the least. As for the info given today. Klaine and Finchel fans will be elated. I am too. I don’t hate any character for they are created to be what the writer wishes them to be on any given day. Good or bad. All the characters on Glee are flawed.

28. Sarah says:

That’ll be interesting! I was thinking the same thing!

29. AGR says:

When I read this spoiler about ‘Glee-ep 5′, I was and still am extremely disappointed and ticked-off by the “virginity” losing. I’m especially pained by the fact that Klaine is one of the two couples ‘doin’ the deed’.

I feel the writers made a VERY, VERY poor decision to make them (KLAINE) have sex in episode 5–especially b/c it’s the SAME episode that the NEW WARBLER will appear!

It’s a toxic combo; you know that Kurt will quite possibly become really insecure about himself and his relationship w/ Blaine and if they’re going to a GAY BAR, he’ll probably get drunk or both of them will and the sex will be born out of 1)desperation to keep hold of Blaine’s affections by ‘putting-out’ and 2)to ‘claim’ Blaine as his boyfirend and no one else’s.

Another senerio is that Kurt (SOBER) PUSHES Blaine for sex claiming-“I’m ready” when he’s not but he does it for all the wrong reasons; in this he is ultimately 1) taking advantage of Blaine, 2)himself, and more importantly 3) their suposed real/genuine relationship they were building.

The writers are doing an injustice to the Klaine relationship; they will sabaotage the naturally progressive growth these two started with, with this impending sex storyline. Klaine started off wonderfully and now, with all this rushing of pivotal moments such as the ILYs and now the sex, it’s so sad now.

The writers will be turning something that could’ve been gradual, deserved, and beautiful into something cheap and ‘angstified’.

I can just FEEL an impending break-up due to this string of events. I feel bad for GLEE, for Klaine, and storylines.

• Rudy says:

No, I heard Kurt goes alone to the gay bar because new Warbler is making the moves on Blaine.
      It’s who he meets at the bar that is the freak out if they have sex.

• Max says:

Honestly, we don’t know context for any of the spoilers. I’m not necessarily worried about them – the new Warbler, Kurt and Blaine’s relationship, any of it. Kurt and Blaine will have been together for quite a while, and comparing it to my own relationships in high school, I don’t necessarily think they’re rushing things.

Besides, after the amazing sex talk Burt gave Kurt, I can’t see him rushing impulsively into anything before he’s ready. Canonically, Kurt and Blaine will have know each other for a year, as close friends for a few months and as boyfriends for 7 or 8 months after. I don’t think sex is the death knell of their relationship. Like Finchel and Wemma, Klaine is clearly one of those “root for” endgame, popular couples in the writers’ minds. And considering they’re in love, I’d say that gives them a lot more of a basis for sex than a lot of the other couples on the show!

As for the spoilers, different sources have said different things, but the latest I’ve heard is that there are four characters at the gay bar. But judging from what we know of Kurt and his character (hopeless romantic, not a cheater, upstanding).. he’s not going to just fall into bed with someone he isn’t close to.

• Sam says:

Wow there are a lot of assumptions in this comment. You basically just made yourself “disappointed and ticked off” by all the conclusions you jumped to. You haven’t even seen the episode yet. How do you know if anything you said even happens? You don’t. Sit down, chill out, and stop being so melodramatic.

30. Kassandra says:

How can you NOT be a fan of Klaine?! I’m not meaning this in a rude way, I’m just really curious, ’cause they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D

• Jade says:

Very easily. Blaine is a boring, two dimensional character portrayed by an actor with, at best, mediocre talent. Kurt deserves a better boyfriend portrayed by an actor who can keep up with Chris Colfer.

• Tom says:

An actor with mediocre talent indeed. He co-founded Team Starkid, starred as Harry in two viral smash-hit parody musicals, released an EP by himself that charted on Billboard, stars on Glee as the definite breakout star of last season and will debut on Broadway in January.

You should take off your Kurt-loving goggles for a wee bit and see that both Darren and Chris are incredibly talented young men who will influence Hollywood and Broadway respectively for years to come.

• Marcus says:

Stage acting is different from TV acting, and comedy is different from drama. He’s much better at comedic acting – in dramatic scenes on TV, he overacts and often falls flat. PS: You’re really overstating Darren’s internet popularity. I used to like him (until deluded stans ruined it for me), but if you think the majority of Glee fans knew who he was before he was Kurt’s love interest, you’re insane.

• Sam says:

I would just like to point out that the pivotal moment in his career, co-founding Team Starkid, might be less about talent and more about knowing people and being in the right place at the right time. lets face it, if it weren’t for Starkid, he would be a nobody. I’m not denying that he does have some talent. Clearly he has to be somewhat good at what he does or even Starkid wouldn’t have made a difference. But I also think you need to take into consideration the fact that his extreme popularity right now might also not be as much about his actual talent then it is about his physical attractiveness. Like Robert Pattinson. People see him as an actor and singer, then notice he’s hot, then convince themselves that he’s a much better actor and singer than he probably is.

• Marcus says:

Easily. It requires critical thinking and an understanding of how healthy relationships work.

31. Sarah says:

Uh that was Jesse who threw eggs at her…

32. Sam says:

I’m glad someone finally mentioned Mercedes being just as much of a diva as Rachel.

Because even though Rachel seems to annoy me more often than not, we have been shown that she has worked very hard to get as good as she is. Mercedes complains about being stuck in the background, then when she gets a solo, she lets it go to her head very fast and starts acting like she’s the queen.

33. Rudy says:

SO Kurt loses his virginity. I read in a spoiler he meets someone at a bar. God, if these two have sex my head will explode. Especially since it’s been leaked who that person is. Boy, they wouldn’t go there, would they?

• Jake says:

Just no. He’ll want it to be special, with someone he loves. That’s just who he is. Plus, Chris has been talking about an upcoming plot that just made him “love Kurt and Blaine even more”. And I just can’t see Kurt cheating, at all.

• Jake says:

Plus I think the “shock” in that scene with that specific person is that he’s in the bar to begin with. I just can’t see them going there. That would be so out of character for Kurt.

• Jade says:

I don’t think Chris Colfer would be very happy about it being “that person” since he has spoken out about that relationship before… but this seems to be the season of crapping on Kurt so I’m sure Ryan Murphy would GLADLY go there. He doesn’t care about telling a good story, he just wants money and shock value.

• Sam says:

Why are we being so secretive about who “that person” is? This whole article is about spoilers, people. If anybody really cares about keeping things a surprise, they’re not here, lurking around an article titled “Spoilers on next weeks A-“. Plus, with all the hints you people are dropping along with common sense, you’re doing a crappy job with not giving it away. But for those of you a bit thicker skulled, its Karofsky.

34. deanna says:

if it turns out to be kurt and rachel having sex i’mma murder someone… but if it gives me finn and blaine, hmm…

35. STW says:

I know you just spoon feed us what Glee spoon feeds you to spoil, so take this as a comment directed at them, not you: Stop with the damn telling of every detail in every episode already!!!!! Surprise is part of what makes people want to watch the show. MAKE IT GOOD AND IT WILL SPEAK FOR ITSELF!!!!

Since the Glee producers appear to be in all-out panic mode, here’s a recommendation of what to do during this October hiatus time:

Go back and watch all of Season One again, straight through, for a full day w/o stop. Then, the next day, watch Season Two the same way. Remind yourself of what you did that caught the love and attention of people across the globe and start doing it again.

Or just let me remind you:

You presented a framework of the world of high school, where there are winners and losers and never the twain shall meet if the established order has its way. And then you started making the worlds collide, and showed us what happens when they do and how that starts to change dynamics and people.

You told the stories of Will, a washed up guy wanting to find meaning in life again but not knowing how to reconnect to his passion.

You told the stories of Finn, a popular kid who went along to get along but who was unhappy, unfulfilled, and not liking himself because the world as it was forced him to be someone he didn’t want to be, but he was afraid to try to be something different and break free from the herd.

You told the stories of Rachel, an unpopular kid who knows she is gifted and owns her gifts, but who kept getting in her own way of being happy because she couldn’t see past herself to figure out how to be a friend with others.

And you brought in other wonderful characters to augment and support the stories of these three: the wise and crazy Emma, who both challenged and supported Will; other losers like Rachel, chief among them Kurt, who were struggling with what it meant to be obviously different in a world that tried to make everybody the same; other popular kids like Finn, who were highly vested in preserving the status quo and their place at the top of it and would go to extreme lengths to keep things as they were, led by example of Sue Sylvester and Ken Tanaka.

And then you mixed all the characters played by this stunningly talented cast up and showed us how they started to change each other, always maintaining a focus on the two students who represented the two halves of the school–the two ways of being–Finn and Rachel–and let us see how, by coming together, they became stronger and better individuals than they were when they were apart. And you focused on making the characters deep and powerful, showing us always how the experiences they were going through were influencing, impact, and affecting them, so that if something happened to them in the first five minutes of the show we could trace the impact and outcome of it in the last five minutes, and in the next five, ten, and twenty episodes and more.

And you did all this through the prism and power of the influence of the arts in people’s lives, both by making a show about the arts and by having the kids perform the arts. And the performances–the songs, and the way they were presented–served only one purpose–to tell your story.

THAT’s what Glee is all about, Charlie Brown. That’s what made the world fall in love with your show, RIB. Doing that again: that’s what it means to get back to basics.

Enough with the gimmicks, the tricks, the chasing after awards, and the trying to please every fan on tumbler and chat boards. What made the show work was in place before any of that was on your radar screen. Stick to your core message and get back to telling the three-year stories of your main characters, carrying their (and I mean both Finn and Rachel here, as the 2 main student characters who are graduating) stories through from the beginning of their journeys to the end, making what’s left of the whole lot of middle as stellar as it can possibly be.

Trust me–the ratings, the awards, and the fans will follow.

• Dick says:

2 episodes is a small sample size, but I feel like they are getting back on track after the disaster of last season.

They’re developing story- and doing it low and slow like a good show should. The music numbers are less gimmicky and forced than last year/late S1.

I’m encouraged. They’ve dialed back better than I thought they would.

I am concerned about the whole second glee club thing- that screams bad S2 type idea. There are also moments where I’m concerned their eye is not on the ball, and they’re thinking more about setting up a potential spin-off.

Sadly, I don’t think the show will ever live up to the promise it showed in its first few episodes. But this season could be solid.

• Seb says:

Someone needs to get out more, i see.

• Sam says:

I read the first two comments, thought to myself “MELODRAMA!”, scrolled down past the text wall to write this comment, and am now moving on with my life.

• yep says:

@STW so eloquently stated. This is why Rachel and Finn the representatives of loser and winners join Glee to become one being something special makes you special. So true.

• Zoe says:

Well said!! Not having Finn in the first episodes has not been back to basics. And the show is nothing like the first season. We miss it!

36. Jade says:

Ugh, why do I get the feeling Kurt won’t lose his virginity to Blaine? I don’t like Blaine but the other option is even worse. I really hope I’m wrong.

• Penny says:

Yes, exactly–I don’t think Kurt and Blaine would sleep together, but Kurt would /never/ have sex with someone he didn’t feel emotionally connected to and very comfortable with. Ugh. And Klaine has always had a very sweet dynamic with almost no explicit PDA. Sex is just so…out of the blue and weird, coming from them. Another kiss might be sweet, but it’s also not needed.

Even if the writers try to pass it off as getting back at Blaine or making him jealous…Hello, Kurt’s number one person is and always has been himself. He wouldn’t throw his first time away on someone else’s account; it just makes no sense!

• Sam says:

We can assume Kurt and Blaine started dating around late february/march. We can also assume they dated for the entire remainder of the school year, and throughout summer break. Most high schools usually start in August or September. It is understood that episode five will probably be at least a month into the school year. Knowing this, we can conclude that at the very least, Kurt and Blaine have been dating for seven months. At the most, nine or ten. Millions of couples every day have sex after knowing each other for a lot less time than that. Millions of couples never even make it past the one month mark, much less seven to ten months. If you are implying that its out of the blue because they’ve only gone as far as kissing, how would you know? They have been dating for seven to ten months, like I just mapped out for you. We, as viewers, never saw a good 90% of their interactions as a couple. For all you know, they could have done all but sex at this point.

• bamabunny says:

The episode is airing November 8th…assuming Glee is operating in real time, they will have been dating for over 8 months. That, and the “Never Been Kissed” episode where they first met aired November 9, 2010. So it’s actually the (close enough) one year anniversary of the day they met!

• Lily says:

I also have the same unpleasant feelings…

37. so says:

Finn has made mistakes, but I don’t get why people see jesse as the most epic boyfriend ever. He wasn’t. How was it even real. When they were together we barely saw him there. He was using her people, pretty much the entire relationship. He said he kinda liked her. Then he said he loved her, which I didn’t believe for a second, because we all know what happened next. He was a terrible boyfriend, because he wasn’t even really a boyfriend. It was for acting. It is amazing to me that some people see him as the best boyfriend ever. I just don’t get it. I don’t think for a split second that finn is the perfect boyfriend. Not even a little bit, but at least he really really loves her and she feels the same about him. It doesn’t matter how much you want it to be, or how hard you try to make it seem like it st. berry fans. Rachel didn’t feel for him what she does for finn. As someone said on here, that is good enough for me.

• Michele says:

less than .0000001% of fandom like jessie – and general public hates him… everyone loves Finn – some online people band together and it makes it seem bigger than it is. This will really resonate with the general audience. they love finn and rachel. this is so exciting

• Sam says:

Jumping to conclusions eh? Just because you don’t like Jesse doesn’t mean less than a millionth of the fandom does. Where did you even come up with that statistic anyway? What if I said 99.999999% of the fandom DOES like jesse? Would I be any more accurate than you? considering we both pulled both of those numbers straight out of our asses, I’d say we are about equals in terms of truthfulness.

38. Penny says:

I’m kind of disappointed. I thought it was cool that Finchel and Klaine were both couples who loved each other deeply without the sex aspect being necessary (my boyfriend and I were together for a long time in high school but always knew we would wait, and it was cool that Glee was representing this population with some couples).

I also can’t see Kurt or Blaine being ready for that step. It better be a dream sequence or something they end up doing to try and fix the problems cropping up in their relationship, only to find out that sex doesn’t work that way. That could be interesting; otherwise I adore Klaine to no end, but I just don’t see the point of them sleeping together.

• Lily says:

Me neither.. and remember Artie and Britanny.. Their confrontation after they slept together was so painful.. is that what they want for Klaine ? :-(

• kailie says:

It’s because Finchel and Klaine brings in ratings silly. Wait for the hiatus, they’re going to milk this Finchel/Klaine sex thing for all it’s worth!

39. Penny says:

40. Lidya says:

Great more of Rachel being a horrible person/friend to people and her fans coming up with lame and offensive excuses as to why it’s never ever her fault. She’s a horrible girlfriend/person and her fans can pretend she’s not but she is. When she has no friends and no love in ten years, it’ll be her own fault for constantly walking over the ones she had.

• Carmen says:

Oh wow. Yeah you need to just stop talking. You are a horrible person, and a bad girlfriend. Shut your mouth. She only has one friend, just one. And even that one has been horrible to her alot. The make over, going after finn when she told him that she was in love with him, and lets not forget all th snarky s**t he has said to her. You can walk aroun and say that she is annoying, selfish, and whatever else, but I can tell you all the other characters that are like that on this show. Hmm, lets see, all of them. Every last one is annoying and selfish, and has been a horrible person. I am so sick of her getting called out for her behavior and no one else does. You wants to impress me, talk about allof the characters when you say that Lidya. Otherwise, you need to shut up and crawl back into your whole.

• Lidya says:

Wow way to be judgemental when you don’t know anything about me Carmen. I don’t think someone who gets a teacher fired and ruins his life because they didn’t get a solo is a good person, I don’t think someone who sends an innocent girl to a crackhouse and runs her out of school is a good person, I don’t think someone who constantly makes her boyfriend’s problems all about herself is a good person. But you’ll never be able to understand any of that because you stan too hard for Rachel that you can’t see that it’s wrong to do all those things. Maybe it’s you who should open your eyes before you end up hurting someone you supposedly care about by doing the same things Rachel always does.

And by the way, it’s hole, not whole.

• Michelle says:

Carmen, you come off as a spoiled 12 year old who can’t accept that everyone doesn’t love their precious favorite character. Not everyone is going to love Rachel because Rachel has(even though you can’t accept it) horrible things. Kurt hasn’t done anything to her since they became friends, everything you mentioned was long before they became friends. Rachel however, has hurt Kurt multiple things since becoming friends with him and will be hurting him yet again on Tuesday.
        You want to compare Rachel to others characters, she won’t come out on top. She’s the only character to get someone fired, out of all the ones who quit she’s the only ones to quit for purely selfish reasons(the others all had to pick between two activites), out of all the ones who cheated she’s the only one who cheated for revenge in order to hurt someone. It’s time to grow up and not attack people just because they think your precious Rachel is a witch.

• WQhat says:

Michelle and Lidya. You are both dumb. Kurt is a baby. St. Kurt, blah blah, blah. Time for him to go away. Same with you two.

41. Santana says:

Yo, Ausiello, I don’t care what you “personally” think regarding mah relationship with mah Britt-britt you got dat? Spare us your insights, yoda. We don’t wanna hear it. Blergh. Now, I wantz to get mah sweet lady kisses with Brittany I wantz ta get dem on naw.

42. ?laine says:

I doubt kurt and blaine will have sex cuz theyve hardly ever had romanticscenes and kisses

• Tom says:

Brittany and Artie just had sex out of the blue. They are teenagers for crying out loud. First time is hardly ever perfect. Perfect build-up with romantic scenes and kisses would probably alienate more people than a first time thrown into motion by something else entirely – like what will be happening in 3×05.

43. bijou says:

Klaine, really? I like Blurt better…lol!

44. Lily says:

But Kurt whining every episode is entertaining? I agree about the angst between Santana and Brittany being too much but only because there was no pay-off. They started it and then just didn’t take it anywhere and left it hanging. Why shouldn’t they be taken more seriously like other pairings? They can still be entertaining while being together…..

45. MLDC says:

OMG cant wait!

46. annette says:

No one wants to watch Lea Michelle have sex.

47. Laura says:

They are officially NOT ALLOWED to screw this up.

48. Laura says:

I don’t get this though…Klaine progresses from “light PDA” to sex in the course of a couple of episodes? They need to build up to it at least…

• Marcus says:

Their relationship had no buildup, just Kurt suffering until Blaine got his crap together, so…

• Lily says:

True, Kurt continues to suffer, having to compete Brittany and Rory and that new Warbler… so he will be really at his lowest, most vulnerable point in episode 5, with his V-card in his hand.

49. Marcus says:

If the 3×05 spoilers from Tumblr are true, I’m done with this show. Yay, Kurt gets pressured into having sex after his drunk boyfriend storms off because he doesn’t want to, and he’s afraid of losing said boyfriend to the evil slutty gay Warbler. Fun storyline! NOT.

• Lily says:

Sounds unhealthy to me too…

• Sam says:

To be completely honest, that would be the most realistic thing thats ever happened with this couple. High school relationships are immature and this kind of pressuring is the furthest thing from uncommon. I speak from experience. Not just myself, but a LOT of my peers have used sex or some other degree of physicality in the hopes of saving or strengthening a relationship. Newsflash: it doesn’t work. Newsflash again: most high schoolers are not aware of this. If Kurt and Blaine lose their virginity in this way, it would not be shocking. It would be realistic.

• JD says:

agree. part of the problem with this show (and some of the fans) is that they don’t want to watch a realistic portrayal of high school students, they want to see some crazy fairy tale that could never happen in real life. i guess since they’re always breaking out in song, it would make sense for the entire show to be completely unrealistic, but is that really what you want to watch? how boring and predictable. sex usually causes problems in high school, because the people are immature. yes, rachel and finn “love” each other, but the way 18 year olds love each other rarely lasts…especially if they plan to separate for college. i’ll never understand why some people get so angry that parts of the show are unrealistic, and then act appalled that kurt and blaine might get drunk and have a fight like normal high school couples do all the time. it would not be realistic for the main characters to go off to college next year and all stay with their significant others from high school…that happens so infrequently. yet, as soon as that storyline comes out, people are going to lose their minds. sigh.

50. Sam says:

I’ll bet the Rachael vs. Kurt thing is about the election, because maybe Rachael is worried Marcedes will actually get Maria in the musical and so is trying to think up ways to get herself into that big school. I’m actually more interested in the whole Quinn/Puck/Shelby thing myself. I hope that Puck doesn’t side with Quinn because I like Beth with Shelby and she seems to be doing everything she can for her, however I think it was a mastake of Shelby coming back and wanting Quinn and Puck in Beth’s life. I kind of had a feeling it would lead to one or both of them wanting Beth back. I just hope that Beth stays with Shelby and I kind of want to see Shelby confront Rachael’s dads…lol.