Exclusive Sneak Peek: CSI: NY's Danny and Lindsay Get Their Crime-Scene Flirt On

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

Calling all Danny/Lindsay fans! TVLine has obtained an exclusive sneak peek of this Friday’s CSI: NY, and there is some major flirtage going on between the newly-promoted sergeant and his detective wife.

Watch the happy twosome (played by fan faves Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belknap) playfully riff on the strain their respective schedules are putting on their relationship. (Don’t worry, they’re fine!) And if the bloody girl in the background looks familiar, that’s because she is: Hellcats alumna Aly Michalka guest-stars in the episode as a young rocker connected to the murder investigation at hand.

Take a peek at the clip below, and tune in to CSI: NY this Friday at 9/8c on CBS.

Loading video...

Comments (28)

• Thanks for thes sneak peak. I love CSI NY always great to see info from it.

Comment by Gillian – September 30, 2011 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the CSI NY sneak peek. Love this show it is always great to get a little info on it.

Thanks again

Comment by Gillian – September 30, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the sneak peak. I love Danny and Lindsay. Can’t wait for tonight’s episode.

Comment by Rhylee – September 30, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE it!

Comment by CD – September 30, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awe how cute! I just love these little Danny/Lindsay moments. Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment by Stacie – September 30, 2011 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And any excitement I had to watch tonight has now been killed.

Comment by Tracy – September 30, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @ Tracey. Fine don’t watch. Also didn’t you read the heading? If you aren’t a D/L fan why did you click on the link that brought you to this page?

Comment by Julie – September 30, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LMAO I think is a case of she doth protest to much and really she loves DL thats why she spends some much time trolling every single on-line site out there and has to make a snarky comment about them every time whether the CSI NY article mentions them or not. If its about a show or person I dont like I tend to stay away.

Comment by Hammerman – September 30, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You know thats what I have been thinking for a while now too lol

Thank you so much Meg fopr the CSI NY clip. Any news, clip spoiler on this show is aways welcome.

Comment by Leigh – September 30, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • @Hammerman Good point. I think you might be onto something. It’s very possible she might be a closet D/L shipper. Why else would she bother clicking on the link?

Comment by Hannah – September 30, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Oops. Forgot to add. Thanks for the clip Meg. I adore Danny and Lindsay, so I will most definitely be watching tonight.

Comment by Hannah – September 30, 2011 02:42 PM PDT
    • Hey it’s Tracey aka PA aka closet DL Fan! She’s back again going to every site to leave her most “profound” comments. I’m surprised she hasn’t insulted TVLine yet, she did at Kristin (@eonline) many times.

Comment by Cindy – September 30, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks a lot! It´s so good to see Lindsay with Sargeant Messer! Love it!

Comment by Cristina – September 30, 2011 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Megan, you are seriously so awesome! Thank you for this ridiculously adorable clip.

Comment by Lisa – September 30, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip. CSI NY does not normally get as much press as some other CBS shows so it always great to get any scoop of clips, or anything on CSI NY lol.

Comment by Frank – September 30, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much!! This clip is seriously the best one ever. So cute. Just the right way to handle this story line between them. Cute and awesome. Love!! Thanks so much for Megan!

Comment by Jayne – September 30, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You are the best. So very excited about this episode tonight! Thank you for dropping this on us!

Comment by Erin – September 30, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the clip, it’s nice to see that CSI:NY gets some attention!

Comment by jycanucks – September 30, 2011 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hoped for a great d/l moment with last week’s promo, but didn’t imagine it would be this awesome! Thanks for the great sneak peak. You rock!

Comment by allie – September 30, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the great sneek peak! I’m even more excited about the episode now! Love DL and thanks for all the great info/spoilers/clips you’ve given us!

Comment by Tess – September 30, 2011 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much for the clip Meg. Danny and Lindsay are one of the main reason I tune into CSI: New York every week, so I am very much looking forward to seeing this episode.

Comment by Poppy – September 30, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for this great moment. I love the picture you chose for this article too! Looking forward to the episode tonight.

Comment by Kay – September 30, 2011 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Megan, as if I need anymore reason to like you. I always say this but thank you so much for covering CSI: NY, you make us fans really happy.

Danny/Lindsay still got it and I like this kind of drama, well thought out and real to life, as close as you can get in a “crime show”. Crime fighters need to get their romance on! :)

Comment by Jess – September 30, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the sneak peek! You got me all giddy! i heart DL!!!

Comment by lohtease – October 2, 2011 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely adore Danny and Lindsay. Thank you so much for the sneak peek.

Comment by Kelly – October 2, 2011 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What an incredibly adorable moment! This is what I love about Danny and Lindsay. They always find a way to flirt and have a light conversation. It’s not easy for them with their crazy shifts, and it’s really interesting to see how they are handling that. They have such a beautiful relationship, it’s wonderful to watch. Thanks so much for sharing the clip with us fans!

Comment by Brina – October 2, 2011 08:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • eu sou do brasil não entendi nada oque els disseram um para o outro mais eu amo DL.QUERO QUE PASSE LOGO A OITAVA TEMPORADA NO BRASIL.

Comment by lorrayne – October 2, 2011 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOSSA AMEI ESSE VIDEO ESTOU ANASIOSA PARA CHEGAR AQUI NO BRASIL.AMEI,ADOREI.

Comment by victória regina – December 3, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post