Glee Exclusive: New Gay Warbler to Come Between Kurt and Blaine!

It looks like the honeymoon is over for Kurt and Blaine.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Glee has tapped up-and-coming theater actor Grant Gustin to play the recurring role of Sebastian, a gay Dalton Academy Warbler who sets his sights on Blaine.

Major Glee Spoiler Alert: Big Developments For Rachel/Finn and Kurt/Blaine in Episode 5

Both Fox and the show’s producers declined to comment, but the buzz is that Sebastian is the polar opposite of Kurt in every possible way. He’s more like the male version of Santana in that he’s both promiscuous and kinda-sorta scheming.

“He’s our villain this season,” an insider tells me. “It’s a major role.”

Consider yourself warned, Kurt.

Glee producers found Gustin — whose credits include playing Baby John in the national tour of West Side Story — after an exhaustive, weeks-long casting search.

Glee‘s Chris Colfer: Season 3 Plot “Makes Me Love Kurt and Blaine Even More”

He’s slated to turn up in this season’s fifth episode.

Thoughts? Excited Kurt and Blaine’s squeaky-clean romance is going to get a little less squeaky-clean? Hit the comments!

Comments (612)

• And AGAIN they ignore Santana’s lesbian coming out storyline and continue to give everything to Klaine and Kurt and Blaine all while adding the same boring love triangle plot they do for all couples every season. How original….

Comment by LC – September 27, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But they’re giving us the “male version of Santana”. Why do we need to see Santana’s MUCH MORE INTERESTING storyline when we can see the male version of it with MORE Kurt and Blaine! Because clearly lesbians/bisexuals are not worthy of a storyline when there’s so much more of Kurt’s insanely boring life-story to be told.

Comment by B – September 27, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS!

But come on, there will be the Glee project kid thrown into the mix with Brittana. Then they might have two scenes with lesbian!Santana and next episode can be about the gay guys again. Karofsky, Blaine, Kurt, the new guy.

Who cares about the original cast….

Comment by Lily – September 27, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Get a grip fandom. The two first episodes seem to feature some Kurt centric storylines but there are many more to come. Also TPPP was actually pretty damn awesome and I’m stoked for tonight’s episode.
        I don’t get why there is always so much whinning about someone not being featured prominently enough. It’s just…childish.
        If you feel like Kurt’s life-story is boring why are you watching glee in the first place? It captures many core subjects of the series.

Comment by Relly – September 27, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I thought Santana will have issues with Rory, the new guy.

Comment by Lily – September 28, 2011 02:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It pains me to say this, but the demographic for Glee is much more interested in seeing two gay men together then two gay women.

The majority of fans are heterosexual females. That’s just a fact.

Comment by Craig – September 29, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So just because they’re gonna spend a few scenes out of plus/minus 22 episodes on this, they’re ignoring Santana. Really dude?

Comment by Hobbit – September 27, 2011 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, five WHOLE episodes before a couple is just happy on Glee? That’s gotta be a new record!

Comment by Michael – September 27, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t give a f*ck about Klaine

When is Kurt getting pursued/seduced by someone who’s not a threat to his physical integrity.

He’s always the one left pining (Finn, Sam and YES! Blaine as well – klainers shut the hell up)

It’s like they’re saying Kurt is this undesirable person who has to actively almost stalk someone and pine away for people to show an interest in him.

And then people complain he’s a one-note character!!

I’m not bothering with this show again – then scratch your heads when you have even fewer viewers!

Comment by lilac – September 27, 2011 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To repeat what a lot of people have said. Would have liked this storyline better if the new character got interested in Kurt instead of Blaine. And haven’t we got like thousands of love-triangles out of Glee already? What new can they do with this storyline?

Comment by Poem – September 27, 2011 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So they’ve decided to give the most perfect couple that ever was in all the land of Lima a dose of drama. Well stop the presses this is huge. And the stans cry rivers because they thought their couple was safe? They thought their couple was perfect? Good grief!

Then again I’d rather their be NO Klaine at all, so I guess we all lose.

Comment by Puleese – September 27, 2011 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • MORE WARBLERS?

UGH why glee why must you ruin this show!

Comment by WP – September 27, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This idea is awful! The writers keeping making Blaine more and more of a Mary Sue character. How many love interests does this guy need to have? He likes the Gap guy, he likes Rachel because of a drunken kiss, he has those private school girls lusting after him after a performance. And then, of course, Kurt. Now this new guy? Just stop already!

Have Blaine be the jealous one for once and give him some personality development by realizing not everything is about him! Kurt is an attractive guy, and he deserves to have someone like him FIRST for once. Stop treating him like a leper who is so lucky to finally have a guy give in and be interested in him!

Comment by Connie – September 27, 2011 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love your comment! Couldn’t agree more.

Comment by A – September 28, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or does Grant look alot like Chris? Like they could be related? Maybe that’s why he isn’t after Kurt. I dated someone who looked like me and it was just odd. Plus, he is a warbler so even though he might know both of them (if he isn’t new or anything) he would know Blaine a lot better. I could hate this or love. I guess we will see.

Comment by Marsbars – September 27, 2011 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol.
    The double standard on the show is so blatant….
    How about exploring Santana’s storyline instead of adding another useless character that eats up screentime and have him be the male version of Santana and explore his storyline. Glee, moments like this make me want this show cancelled.

Comment by Lily – September 27, 2011 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My feelings are so confusing!…
    1)More Klaine screen time (yay!)
    2)Possessive Kurt (yay!)
    BUT!
    1)Why does it have to be another love triangle?! RIB, some originality, pls! There are other reasons for drama in relationships!!
    2)I don’t want Kurt to get hurt, AGAIN! especially not by Blaine :(
    BUT!
    1)Blaine loves Kurt, he’ll never cheat! right?…right!
    2)Klaine is a popular ship on glee (I know, some might not like it for their own person reason, I get it. I understand! But really, you can’t deny it’s effect on glee) so would RIB really think it’s wise to f*** it up?…
    Come to think about it, I don’t mind this guy pining over Blaine, just as long as nothing ruins Klaine, and it could be an opportunity for Klaine to grow, to show that their relationship is strong and to finally put at rest those accusations of Kurt not loving Blaine as much as Blaine loves him.

Comment by Michelle – September 27, 2011 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “strong and to finally put at rest those accusations of Kurt not loving Blaine as much as Blaine loves him.”

But Kurt was the one who pined away for Blaine in season 2…how can people actually think that?

Comment by sensibleheels – September 27, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Because Kurt pined, but since then it seems funny that Blaine is doing so much for Kurt and Kurt doesn’t seem to be making an effort to show how he feels for Blaine at all. Prom, Transferring, auditioning for a different character – Blaine just keeps on giving.

Comment by J. – September 27, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve noticed this aswell.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • whose Cheerios did Chris Colfer piss in? Look, I like Blaine but if they are going to “Finchel” up my Klaine, WHY can’t it be someone going after Kurt? Why is he ALWAYS the insecure one, the pining one, the crushing one? I’m straight as a ruler and I think that Kurt is AMAZING and I fail to believe that there’s not one other gay teen in all of freaking Ohio that wouldn’t find him attractive besides Blaine. Add to that we’ve SEEN Kurt do the jealousy bit w/Blaine *cough Jeremiah* *cough Rachel* what we haven’t seen is the shoe on the other foot. It’s really freaking insulting that yet again we get to see Blaine as the boy that EVERYONE wants and Kurt once again is overlooked.

Comment by Caitlin – September 27, 2011 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you!!!!

We Glee fans know ALL Glee can do is triangles, but ffs, they could have at least TRIED something different here in terms of the dynamic they used. We’ve SEEN insecure, jealous Kurt. We’ve NEVER seen insecure, jealous Blaine. We’ve NEVER seen anyone pursue Kurt. We’ve never seen how Kurt reacts to being pursued (and no, neither the lip rape in the locker room or the Kliss at Dalton count as being pursued)and we’ve never seen the Gleeks react to someone pursuing Kurt. How would Kurt react to someone going after him the way he went after Finn or pining after him the way he pined after Blaine? How would Klaine handle it? How would Burt handle getting a glimpse of what Kurt’s romantic life could be like (him having options) outside of Lima? IMO there’s so much more story potential if the shoe was on the other foot.

Way to fail Glee, way to fail.

Comment by Eric – September 27, 2011 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This exactly. I’m one of the biggest Blaine stans out there, but c’mon. If they’re going to make us suffer through a pointless love triangle, why can’t Kurt be the one pursued by Sebastian? I’d love to see a jealous Blaine.

Comment by K – September 28, 2011 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Then blaine-haters would jump on the KurtBastian ship. And there would be ship wars galore. yay.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The blaine-haters would then jump on the KurtBastian ship. And there would be ship wars galore. yay.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m tired of the frakkin’ homos being shoved down our throats.

Comment by Lisa – September 27, 2011 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and those frakkin’ ignorants are so displeasing as well

Comment by lilac – September 27, 2011 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah… I think you’re in the wrong post here.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think that kid is actually supposed to be their love child. Could he look any more like Kurt?

Comment by Amanda Leigh – September 27, 2011 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol. Glee and their love triangles.

Would have been more interested seeing someone actually pursue Kurt (and no, neither Blaine or Karofsky ever pursued him) but Glee seems dead set on keeping Kurt the baby penguin.

Comment by Sarah – September 27, 2011 04:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Klaine will have some conflict even RIB knows there is no such thing as a perfect couple.

Comment by fbngfvbbhjmb – September 27, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol the bitching on this comment thread. Call me crazy but when I don’t like a character/story line I don’t go reading articles on them.
    *eye roll*

As much as I like Klaine, it’ll be interesting to see their relationship being challenged. I quite like the sound of this new character, provided of course that he isn’t going to steal Santana’s steam. Now that the focus is back at ND I’m hoping for Brittana, or at least an exploration of Santana coming out.

It is Glee though. Just embrace the cheese and utter lack of continuity and realism.

Comment by Ni – September 27, 2011 04:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This. rocks!
    I was afraid Blaine was going to spend all of this season following Kurt around like a pathetic puppy. So tired of St. Kurt/diva Kurt. Sebastian is going to make this season FUN.

Comment by Faye – September 27, 2011 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And Blaine is boring, oblivious, arrogant, and doesn’t really seem to care about the feelings of others. The new guy should be pursuing Kurt.

Comment by brit – September 27, 2011 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Kurt is annoying, preachy, hypocritical and whiny. It’s easy to throw adjectives around like they don’t matter. You think Blaine is boring? I find him quite the opposite – thrilling, exciting, mesmerizing, lovable (+ more adjectives). He’s sometimes oblivious, most definitely. I don’t necessarily see that as a bad thing though. You could also use “clueless” or “innocent” – even “naive”, if you’re feeling especially feisty. Arrogant is a shot in the dark, it seems, as Blaine is nothing of the sort. I can see “preppy” or “pristine”, which can be mistaken for arrogance, I suppose. Adjectives are fun! But pointless unless you elaborate.

Comment by Tom – September 27, 2011 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol that’s ridiculous.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t Darren Criss get enough screen time as it is? YAWN.

Comment by Jade – September 27, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He doesn’t get as much as people make out.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To all u Blaine haters if u dislike him then why are reading this article and posting comments.

Comment by H – September 27, 2011 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because just because they hate Blaine doesn’t mean they hate Glee or Kurt, genius.

Comment by iWoman – September 27, 2011 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaine is still sacred. They may have drama, but with the background and basis they’ve gotten, nothing is going to tear them apart longterm.

Comment by Elle – September 27, 2011 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Speak for yourself.

Comment by Elle – September 27, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren is a series’ regular. He’s not going anywhere. Stop the unwarranted hate, please.

Comment by Jake – September 27, 2011 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Gleeks will bitch about anything. It’s tiresome really.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It isn’t just Ryan who loves Blaine. I do, and countless other fans of all genders, ages, orientations, races, and creeds.

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Blaine. I like Kurt. I just don’t like them together. They have more chemistry as friends.

Which is why I’m glad a new evil cute gay guy will be coming between them. To show them they don’t really belong together.

P.S. I hope Sebastian and Sue meet each other and plot something evil together. >:D

Comment by Jesse – September 27, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with your second statement, that would be hilarious! And I think it’s cute that Kurt has a bf but I think that Klaine is getting old fast.

Comment by Yeppp – September 27, 2011 11:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sick of everyone wanting to force Kurt and Karofsky together when it’s so unlikely, and neither actor is a big advocate of it. I’m not a teenage girl and I love Klaine.

Comment by Jake – September 27, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. It would be weird, jarring, offensive, and upsetting if Kurt and Karofsky got together.

Comment by J. – September 27, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hold up, who is everyone? Nobody is forcing them together. I don’t understand why people care what pairing a person likes/wants together. There are people who still want Blaine and Rachel together and I think that’s weird but I’m not gonna knock them for it or complain. It’s not hurting anyone.

Comment by AllieCarolina – September 27, 2011 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I prefer Klaine 100%

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Blaine and I love Kurt. I love them together. I’m a 32 year old gay man who wishes people would stop generalizing about Klaine fans and stop hating on the cast and characters. If you’re so disappointed by everything, find a new show to follow.
    That being said, can the show please move away from love triangles? I’m over that angle.

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And countless other fans of all genders, ages, orientations, races, and creeds hate him, think he’s overexposed, and that Darren Criss is a terrible actor.

Comment by Rose – September 27, 2011 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I, for one, am just sick of all the unwarranted, petty, godawful hate in the fandom. I don’t see why people can’t just dislike a character without feeling the need to bash them all over the internet. I mean, grow up. There are characters I don’t care for on the show, but.. it’s a tv show. Are people really that hateful and angry that they have to target fictional characters and the people who play them?

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS.

I prefer to watch the character of Karofsky over the character of Blaine – I guess because, as yet we haven’t seen Blaine truly struggle like so many of the other characters on this show. Blaine seems like the golden child in a way, so it’s a bit hard for me to connect with him.

So I can understand those who aren’t a fan of the character. That said, why would anyone bother to HATE any of the actors, whatever you think of the characters, or even the portrayals of them? That’s ridiculous. Let’s learn to differentiate between fiction and real life.

Comment by Nic – September 27, 2011 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed.

Comment by AllieCarolina – September 27, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m just laughing because this is all getting a little bit ridiculous.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, could you try harder to make Blaine a Mary Sue, writers. Next time stretch your wings with the ideas too, there are plenty of ways to shake up couples without resorting to the cheating angle.

Comment by jb – September 27, 2011 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s obviously their way of keeping Blaine on screen as much as possible and satisfy his hoard of fangirls. Incredibly unfortunate for those of us who are just about sick of both Blaine and the whole Klaine shebang, but seeing as Ryan Murphy seems to care a lot more for his precious gay couple than any of the other characters – especially the female ones – we don’t have any other choice but to sit through it (or just DVR the episode and skip through their scenes… or just, y’know, give up on the show.)

If anything, I’d rather have a new love interest for Santana. If ABC Family could bring in more ladies for Emily to swoon in Pretty Little Liars, then why shouldn’t the “gayest show on TV” be allowed to bring in at least one lady lovin’ chick for Glee’s resident closeted lesbian? (Brittany doesn’t count because she seems more of a man-leaning bisexual from what we’ve seen so far.)

Comment by Kate – September 27, 2011 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are there really this many out gay kids in suburban Ohio who all know each other in a relatively small circle of people associated with show choir? Kurt, Blaine, Santana, Karofsky, maybe Brittany, and now this Sebastian? At my public school in liberal Cali, I knew one out gay kid, and yet there are six (plus Alex from Glee Project, inevitably) all in this circle of people? I am all for LGBT representation, but is the population of out gay high schoolers really this big? And this doesn’t even include potential LGBTs not directly associated with New Directions.

Comment by John – September 27, 2011 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Santana and Karofsky aren’t out.

Comment by AllieCarolina – September 27, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And it’s showchoir after all.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes, this is a double post and I don’t care. I have a soapbox. I, for one, am just sick of all the unwarranted, petty, godawful hate in the fandom. I don’t see why people can’t just dislike a character without feeling the need to bash them all over the internet. I mean, grow up. There are characters I don’t care for on the show, but.. it’s a tv show. Are people really that hateful and angry that they have to target fictional characters and the people who play them?

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Keep preaching, brother.

Comment by Nic – September 27, 2011 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I seriously don’t get it. I mean, I’ve been in fandoms for.. eh, about two decades (and now I feel old) and I’ve NEVER seen it as bad as it is with the Glee fandom. I’d rather enjoy the show for what it is than tear it (and the people who work on it) down for whatever reason.

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • For one thing, internet fandoms have been a major thing only maybe half of that time, so that certainly aides people in sharing their every negative thought on something/someone immediately, and on such a large scale. I also think the Glee fandom in particular skewers younger, and posters are more likely to post emotionally in the heat of the moment without thinking. Which is NOT to say all young people in general post like this – just that growing up in the social networking age has conditioned many to share every last thought they have, without regard to whether or not it’s especially appropriate or fair.

Comment by Nic – September 27, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • You make an excellent point. Not everyone does post like that, but I do think it’s a generational thing – and social media is definitely to blame. I’d much rather discuss things in an intellectual/analytical manner than tear things down or start a flame war about it. It makes things more interesting and less tedious or headache-inducing!

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 09:32 PM PDT
          • It’s not letting me answer your post so I’ll answer it by replying to mine. The futility of flame wars is both sad and hilarious. When in fandom history has there ever been a victor in a flame war? #incomprehensible

Comment by Nic – September 28, 2011 07:52 AM PDT
    • Preach it.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think what’s important was just clearly shown in the episode, too – Blaine loves Kurt and Kurt loves Blaine. No drama is going to change that, so if you’re just going to hate on them.. PLEASE find another fandom.

Comment by Jake – September 27, 2011 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this, *provided* we still get plenty of Karofsky, too. I like the idea of Kurt/Dave, but realistically understand the inherent problems in such a pairing. Still, I’d like to see all four guys in the mix here, in some fashion. Maybe Dave ends up with the new guy, in the end.

I do like Kurt/Blaine, but sometimes they’re a little too similar for me to get as invested in them as I’d like to. Though I find Dave a more interesting character, I do enjoy Blaine, and LOVE Darren. The episode that just ended sets up a potential conflict with Kurt, so I can see how a new character arriving in a few shows could be a viable spoiler for awhile.

Who knows? Maybe New Guy sets his sights on Blaine and somehow falls for Kurt later on. Just so many possibilities here. Go Glee!

Comment by Nic – September 27, 2011 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Happy couples are boring. Anyone who watches TV knows that. So color me intrigued.

But for the love of God, please don’t have Kurt turn to his almost killer/assailant David Kurofsky for comfort should Blaine stray! Ugh.

Comment by AndyLuvr – September 27, 2011 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Almost killer? Really?

Comment by AllieCarolina – September 27, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • For comfort or for help ?

Comment by Lily – September 28, 2011 02:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok, I love Klaine and I loved when Kurt finally got an awesome Boyfriend, but I HATE Blaine and Darren Criss!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Spencer – September 27, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you serious right now? “An awesome boyfriend”, but I hate Blaine? And how can you love a couple if you hate half of it?

Comment by Peach – September 27, 2011 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your comment does not compute.

Comment by Eddy – September 29, 2011 06:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well I think it will be good, their relationship can’t stay perfect forever.

Comment by Kaitlyn – September 27, 2011 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They better not mess with our Klaine. Such lazy writing! Don’t they know how to write a relationship without a damn love triangle?

Comment by Peach – September 27, 2011 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hold your horses, klainers. it will probably last 1 episode anyway. now if someone pursues kurt, that will be a whole season thing, because glee is all about colfer. smh.

Comment by juni – September 27, 2011 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW! Such strong words and emotions over a character on a TV show! Personally, I like the character of Blain, really like Criss’ voice.
    Remember, that Criss’ version of Teenage Dream was a #1 download on itunes, I think more that Katy Perry herself.
    Have any of you seen the work he did while at Michigan? His Harry Potter Musical? Very funny, well done, it was his senior project.
    And regarding the show and the love triangle – I’m personally getting a little tired of Kurt; he is really whinny and clingy and just over the top. And I also find it interesting that the show has no trouble with the gay/lesbian story line, but ran away from a bi-racial couple.

Comment by kathy – September 27, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do like Blaine, and I love Darren’s voice. Teenage Dream still completely knocks my socks off – I think he’s been a great addition to the cast.

Comment by Max – September 27, 2011 09:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The amount of misinformation in this comment…

Comment by Stefanie – September 27, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, Ryan Murphy must have a huge hard on for Darren! Seriously, the boy gets everything on tye show; solos, storylines, character development… Everything. Shame. Ryan’s penis must getting in the way of getting a good show, I guess. Sigh.

Comment by Dani – September 27, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG SEBASTIAN YOU ARE HOT AS HELL. Geez, wonder how Blaine is ever gonna resist you, or anyone for that matter. Excited excited excited!!!

Comment by syafiqah – September 27, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ITS SO WEIRD I KNOW GRANT!!!!! SAME THEATRE GROUP SAME HOMETOWN. THIS IS SOOO EERIE!!!

Comment by Shay – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now I feel fine about people hating on characters, but hating on the actors is NOT ok in my book.
    Personally, I think Blaine has very strong feelings for Kurt, and if Klaine splits up, It won’t be because of Blaine.
    If we are talking about Darren Criss and his “poor acting”, you obviously are pretty ignorant, since you are basing your opinion on one role, on one tv show. Look at his other work. A Very Potter Musical/Sequel and Little White Lie. I think he acts very well in those. If anything, it might be the director’s fault for making people think he acts bad, making Darren do certain lines a certain way.

Comment by Valerie – September 27, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My not liking Darren’s acting choices on Glee does NOT make me ignorant. I have only this character to base my opinion on, as the whole Harry Potter thing doesn’t interest me and I have absolutely NO idea what Little White Lie is.

I’m not messaging Darren Criss, I’m simply stating my opinion on a website he’s unlikely to see…so there is no cruelty here either.

I like the way he looks, I like the way he sings…I’m just not a huge fan of his ACTING.

Comment by Craig – September 29, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Darren’s acting on Glee. I think he fits the role of Blaine perfectly.

Comment by Brenda – October 2, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish the new guy would be interested in Kurt. I think it would a more interesting storyline if someone was trying to get between Klaine and going after Kurt and having to watch Blaine fight for him. Especially if it was they did it with Kurt being oblivious to what the new guy was doing. Think of all the great scenes that could happen with Blaine and the new guy if he is suppose to be the male Santana with Kurt being naive to what was happening.

Comment by Bethany – September 27, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just don’t think Kurt can be oblivious. He’s smart, sharp, and picks up on every little thing. Blaine on the other hand is super oblivious, which is why this might be pretty funny. Blaine might think this guy is just super friendly while Kurt sees right through him. Hopefully this means some comedy for Chris Colfer.

Comment by E. – September 27, 2011 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Give it two coffee dates, bro.

Comment by Lostie – September 27, 2011 10:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hold up… So an actor’s ability to act depends on the director now????? Jane and Chris’ awards shouldn’t have been given to them then?

Comment by Lostie – September 27, 2011 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not even worried about this guy. Can’t wait to see what happens, though.

Comment by E, – September 27, 2011 10:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg what happened to solid no break ups for once can’t we trust the writers for what the say so I’ll say this if this is like a test for there love for each other but why sud there love be tested unless they dont love each other and want more option hmm or is this a way fOr audience to believe that klaine love is real and stop all the ranting going on but if this is another breakup to happen sorry but don’t need it’s poiness just wish glee wud get something right for once just thinking happy thoughts

Comment by Mel – September 27, 2011 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaine is awesome!! But I do understand that there are people who do not like then!! That’s fine 2! Each to his own!! Atleast we can all say that we love glee! So weather we love blaine or dave, artie or quinn! We can all share our love for glee!! Also I’m excited for the love triangle!!DRAMA! Whoop-whoop

Comment by Shania – September 27, 2011 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post