Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Dexter, Fringe, Sons of Anarchy, Grey's, Chuck and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Do you have any light to shed on the Glee situation in coming weeks? —Becks
Ausiello: Here’s the sitch: The word around McKinley is that next week’s episode, “Asian F,” is destined to be inducted into the Glee Hall of Fame, right alongside such celebrated installments as Season 1′s “Wheels” and Season 2′s “Grilled Cheesus.” The Ian Brennan-penned hour centers on the long-simmering rivalry between Rachel and Mercedes (they’re competing for the lead in West Side Story), marks the arrival of Mike’s parents, and features music from Fame, Dreamgirls and (wait for it) Coldplay. Stay close to my Twitter feed Wednesday for more details on the episode.

Question: The Grey’s Anatomy premiere was heartbreaking. Do you have any scoop, please? —Jessica
Ausiello: Cristina may have terminated her pregnancy, but that storyline is far from over. Owen still has some major unresolved feelings about the whole ordeal. Basically, he’s still pissed. Like really pissed. Like using-his-fists-on-people pissed. Thankfully, Derek convinces him to channel his anger into something positive, like helping him build the deck on his and Mer’s McDream home.

Question: Any scoop on the return of Jason George to Grey’s Anatomy? —Claire
Ausiello: Look for tempers to flare between Dr. Ben and Bailey’s current beau, Nurse Eli, over a botched epidural. (Derek is forced to intervene before the two come to blows.) Imagine the fireworks when Ben finds out Eli’s shagging his ex! In related news, Chandra Wilson must be loving this.

Question: I totally loved the Fringe premiere. Will the brief flashes of Peter Bishop in the background continue? —Justin
Ausiello: My eyes aren’t so good as I get on in the years, but I don’t recall seeing Peter flickering around in Episode 2. But he does make his presence known in a different, rather maddening way. Also, dare I tease, you might even hear Astrid make reference to him in front of Olivia.

Question: I’m not sure if I’m alone in this, but I think the abundance of Seth Gabel in Friday’s Fringe premiere almost (almost) made up for the lack of Joshua Jackson. I fell in love with badass Lincoln Lee last season and while I do adore his nerdy doppelganger, will we be seeing the alt version sometime soon? —Megan
Ausiello: I forwarded your query to exec producers Jeff Pinkner and J.H. Wyman, and they responded with an unequivocal, “Yes!” Wait, there’s more! “We all love Lincoln, and both versions of him,” the duo added. “They both will be important elements this season.” Beginning with this week’s episode!

Question: May I have some Fringe spoilers, please? —Natali
Ausiello: In this new reality, where Peter doesn’t (quite) exist, someone who was dead no longer is.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Breaking Bad and what’s going to happen with Jesse. —Morgan
Ausiello: The good news: The whacky tobaccy that’s been burning a whole in his pocket for much of the season is finally put to use. The bad news: It doesn’t reach its intended target.

Question: Any Good Wife scoop? —Audrey
Ausiello: I hear the show just wrapped production on a big Cary episode — big as in my buddy Matt Czuchry is in practically every scene.

Question: I’ll take whatever scoop you’ve got on Castle. —Ivy
Ausiello: At the time TVLine’s Matt Mitovich visited the Castle set this month, they were shooting the Halloweentime episode in which a “ghostbuster” is murdered while inside an empty, locked haunted house. So, who’s a believer and who isn’t? “Castle believes that a ghost is behind the murder, Beckett doesn’t,” Stana Katic told us. However, she was clear to point out, “That doesn’t necessarily mean that Beckett doesn’t believe in the supernatural, which I thought is kind of cool.”

Question: Anything you can tease about Hart of Dixie? —Claudia
Ausiello: Lemon (Jaime King) is going to basically forbid George (Scott Porter) from spending any more time with Zoe (Rachel Bilson). How does he respond? “George does the exact opposite,” previews Porter. “And not out of spite, but because it’s what he feels is right. Someone’s got to help her because the town turns on her very quickly, and George won’t stand for it. He’s squarely in the middle of Zoe and Lemon. And he might be viewed in the town as a bad guy even though what he’s doing is right.”

Question: Dexter returns in less than a week! I think you know where I’m going with this, Aus… —Amber
Ausiello: Either you want me to loan you my DVD of the first three episodes or… you want scoop. I’m guessing it’s the latter. A pivotal character finds out about Dexter’s secret blood sample stash in Episode 2. Also, after watching the first three episodes, I now understand why Jennifer Carpenter was so excited about this season. There’s a lot happening for Deb, both personally (a *r******!) and professionally (a *r***t**n). And Carpenter is really delivering the goods.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Dexter for the drooling masses? —Kevin
Ausiello: One of the most buzzworthy moments of the aforementioned Oct. 2 premiere occurs before the episode even begins. The opener is preceded by a roughly four-minute recap of the show’s first five seasons. Almost every major storyline and character is revisited in the mini-retrospective, with the exception of Rita. While her name is dropped a few times, we never actually see Julie Benz — and the omission is glaring. Think about it: How do you adequately summarize all that is and was Dexter without showing things like his marriage to Rita, the birth of his son and, most importantly, the death of Rita at the hands of Trinity! (The clipfest does show Dexter entering the blood-soaked bathroom, but we only see him take Harrison into his arms; Rita’s lifeless body is MIA.) Faster than you can say “Whatchoo Talkin’ ‘Bout Willis,” I snooped around and found out that since Benz is no longer on the show, Showtime (which declined to comment) would’ve needed Benz’ permission before using footage of Rita — a request Benz’s camp claims was never made. “Julie was not asked to be a part of the recap,” her rep tells TVLine, “but would have happily participated had Showtime reached out.” Odd.

Question: I was wondering if you have any spoilers on Psych! —Lydia
Ausiello: The Oct. 12 season premiere opens with Shawn in full-on James Bond mode (right down to the tuxedo), and later finds Gus trading harsh words (and almost a beat-down) with his worst enemy — a pre-teen lad who prefers the newer Star Wars trilogy! Also, that lie detector scene we shared with you over the summer? Don’t asssume that Shawn is the first person Lassiter hooks it up to with “interesting” results.

Question: Loving the new season of Parenthood and especially Sarah and Mr. Cyr! Please give me some scoop and tell me he will be around for a long time! —Stephanie
Ausiello: I can tell you that Jason Ritter will be sticking around at least through December — and very possibly into the new year. His participation beyond that largely depends on how quickly the drama series he’s developing with Parenthood boss (and newly-minted Emmy winner!) Jason Katims takes shape. In other Parenthood news, Joel and Julia’s road to adoption will hit another speed bump when the opportunistic husband of their prospective surrogate Zoe arrives on the scene demanding a piece of the action (read: money). Also, look for Crosby and Jasmine to have “the talk” with Jabbar. No, not that talk. Sheesh, the kid is, like, 10. I’m referring to the “we’re never getting married” talk.

Question: Was Ashton Kutcher really naked during the premiere of Two and a Half Men? My mom and I have a bet and I really think I’m right (that he wasn’t completely naked). If anyone knows the truth or can find out the truth, it’s you! —Kendra
Ausiello: I hope you bet the farm, because you’re hunch was right — Ashton’s little kutcher was not on display.

Question: I’m wondering if there’s anything you can tell us about the new Showtime series Homeland. I just watched the pilot and I think its the best new show I’ve seen in a while. –Charley
Ausiello: You have very good taste, Charley. I’m three episodes in and it’s by far my favorite new drama of the fall. It mixes the thrilling conspiracy-fueled intrigue of 24 with the methodically paced suspense of The Killing. And the performances are stunning. Claire Danes is sensational as a mentally unstable CIA agent — a character I’m pretty sure will turn out to be the love child of Jack Bauer and Nurse Jackie. The real revelation, however, is V‘s Morena Baccarin as the deeply conflicted wife of a suspected terrorist (played by the also fantastic Damian Lewis). It’s hard to believe this is the same actress who last season devoured a 14-inch white rat.

Question: Wondering if you have any scoop on David Boreanaz’ ominous tweets about Bones? —Sara
Ausiello: You mean the one about another character dying? That was much ado about nothing. The little troublemaker was merely referring to the victim of the week in Episode 6. All main castmembers remain present and accounted for. (And no, the show hasn’t been canceled.)

Question: Got any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? —Paulina
Ausiello: That whoreslutwench that Jax cheated on Tara with returns next month to wreak havoc on another already-vulnerable couple. And in equally disturbing news, Clay orders a hit on a major (and much beloved) character.

Question: Do you have anything juicy on the Secret Circle? —Monica
Ausiello: The Grim Reaper is coming!

Question: Alright this is my first time actually asking for a scoop even though I’ve been reading your scoops for a long time and I can’t get enough of them so I would like to ask for a scoop on Chuck because I just watched the Season 5 promo and I’m going crazy especially with the ending where they say he’s important and that’s why he needs to fail. Do you have anything for me? —Kayla
Ausiello: Aside from a Xanax and a Chardonnay smoothie? Um, let’s see… we’re going to meet Sarah’s former handler this season, and here’s what I can tell you about him: He’s in his early 40s, stoic, and answers to the name Ryker. Speaking of Sarah, did you see this?

Question: I’ll admit that I’m close to giving up. I asked for something on The Mentalist every week this summer and haven’t even been rewarded with one generic scoop. However, for now I persevere: Do you have anything on The Mentalist? —Jeff
Ausiello: I finally do, Jeff. And here it is. Thanks for your patience!

Question: Got any scoop about final season of One Tree Hill? —Sergey
Ausiello: Is it out there that Chase is arrested for beating up [spoiler]? Can someone Google it and let me know?

Question: Obsessed with Community. Anything new on the Greendale front? —Jasper
Ausiello: Did we know that Jeff and Shirley were childhood Foosball rivals? Because the show is casting teenage versions of Joel McHale and Yvette Nicole Brown for a flashback or fantasy sequence in which a young Shirley crushes Jeff at table football.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters)

Comments (149)

• Of course Owen is pissed. Cristina got to make a decision instead of him making it for her like he prefers.

Comment by xav – September 27, 2011 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or he’s pissed because she made the decision that concerns both of them without even consulting him on it?

Comment by Lauren – September 27, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kind of a hard decision to compromise on, though. One of them was going to have to cave.

Comment by Lu – September 27, 2011 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Exactly. Only one of them could “win” and it was never going to be Owen. I think that many people, Owen included, don’t understand that someone like Cristina is not going to change their mind about wanting kids. He shouldn’t be expecting children with Cristina. That said, he still has every right to be upset about what happened.

Comment by l – September 27, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I dont understand why the writer even felt the need to make this into a storyline…. and why is it that she was fine with the idea of keeping Burkes baby but not, you know, her husbands? She should have had the baby, let Owen raise it, and then got her freaking tubes tied.

Comment by Guest – September 27, 2011 10:07 PM PDT
          • I can’t help but wonder if she changed her mind at the last minute? They showed her breaking down, but at what stage were they in the procedure. They showed the signing of the consent form, but then they came back as she broke down crying. It may have finally hit her. Also, him seeing her going coochie coochie coo with Zola earlier with a big ole cheesin’ smile on her face surely left him feeling confused and hopeful. Poor guy, I love Cristina, but she can be so cold sometimes.

Comment by Tammy – September 28, 2011 03:39 PM PDT
          • @Guest When was Cristina fine with keeping Burke’s baby? She had an abortion planned the whole time, but it ended up being the ectopic pregnancy.

Owen knew what sort of person Cristina was and that she didn’t want kids. However she seems good with being “Aunt” Cristina for Zola there.

Comment by Jen – September 28, 2011 06:06 PM PDT
    • He’s not allowed to mourn the child he wanted? He let her make the decision, but to expect him to not have feelings about it is insane.
      I would find it extremely bizarre if Owen woke up after the events of the season premiere and was totally fine. I’m glad they aren’t going to pretend like it never happened. That would be completely ludicrous.

Comment by ophelia – September 27, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • totally agree with you. im glad he supported cristina because he loves her, but that doesnt mean he is ok with her decision.

Comment by amelia – September 27, 2011 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @xav – Are we watching the same show? When has Owen made a decision for Cristina?

Comment by coalways – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hey Xav – don’t you have anything better to do all day than troll the internet bashing Owen Hunt? He’s not real, you know. Just a character on a TV show. Maybe you should unplug for a few days – may do you a world of good.

Comment by Itsnotreal – September 27, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • LMAO! Well said, itsnotreal. Someone definitely does not have a life. It’s pretty sad, if you think about it.

Comment by Xavnot – September 27, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well. It’s not like there are not enough rabid Owen fans who keep posting the same arguments over and over again on every single site with a comment section. I would say the door swings both ways.

Comment by Ann75 – September 28, 2011 01:38 AM PDT
          • @Ann75 It’s one thing to comment and reason in a rational way on message boards. But it’s another to be leaving verbal diarrhea about a fictional character – Owen Hunt all over the Internet. That’s warped.

Comment by Xavnot – September 28, 2011 09:06 AM PDT
    • Perfect first comment.
      Owen needs to learn to keep his hands to himself.

Comment by Alicia – September 27, 2011 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Alicia, I read some of your comments and I simply must say: You are like Cristina. Not capable to have a relation ship. OF COURSE Cristina had to do what its best for her but Owen has the damn right to try to convince her and he has the right to want a child and he has the right to be sad that wont happen. What is wrong with you? Stay fair! He supported her in the end. And thats what matters. And if some people think this is put to bed, then well…they are naive!

Comment by Anna – September 29, 2011 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve watched Grey’s off and on through the years so I don’t know every little detail, but I side with Owen on this one.

Cristina is a doctor and doesn’t want babies, is irresponsible and has sex without some form of contraception, and then freaks out because she is pregnant? Did Owen know that Cristina didn’t want children when they got married? If he did, then he shouldn’t be too surprised (though rightfully angry) with her decision. However, if Owen didn’t know and they weren’t grownup enough to have that discussion beforehand, Cristina owed it to Owen to talk about it instead of unilaterally deciding what to do with their family.

This is one of the reasons I don’t watch all that often. These people all seem to be stuck in the same place they were the first season.

Comment by Paul – September 27, 2011 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What makes you think Cristina did not use contraception? There has been no hint towards any irresponsibility like that on the show whatsoever. And yes, Owen did know Cristina does not children. I suspect he just hoped she would change his mind though.

Comment by Ruby – September 28, 2011 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • they never said she did, either. that’s why the whole plot was unbelievably derisive in the first place. this never would’ve happened. in the real world, a professional woman who does not want to ever get pregnant would be very unlikely to mistakenly get pregnant, especially not a DOCTOR!

Comment by jj – September 28, 2011 04:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Especially not twice in a five year period.

Comment by GoldBrick – September 28, 2011 12:04 PM PDT
    • Personally, I think my favorite was the way they had Meredith explained it to Owen, as to why Cristina should not have kids… because she had a Cristina as a mother. I think it was a good way for her to have put it because Owen would know how Meredith feels about her mother and the relationship that she had with her, and he would probably not want the same strain in his own son or daughters life.

Comment by Kristen – September 28, 2011 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I disagree. Even if that is the truth, Meredith Grey needs to stop always thinking she knows whats best for Cristina. I think the whole storyline was not necessary and it was a lose lose situation either way it went

Comment by Rob – September 28, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A whole Cary episode on The Good Wife? Jeez. Couldn’t we focus on the interesting characters instead of a whole episode of Cary doing the same smug face in every scene? Oh show, so much potential, so much wasted.

Comment by robbie – September 27, 2011 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I disagree… I LOVE Cary and think he’s the most interesting character (after Kalinda, of course). I can’t wait for this episode. I think Matt Czuchry is fantastic in this, which is funny, because I didn’t like him on GG.

Comment by Ashley – September 27, 2011 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I absolutely disagree, too. And it’s a show about lawyers, as if every other character on the show hasn’t had a smug face, as well. Cary is one of the more interesting characters on the show, and Matt Czuchry is brilliant.

Comment by Jill – September 27, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I also disagree. IMO Cary’s one of the most interesting characters but mostly he’s the most undeveloped one since we don’t know absolutely nothing about him besides him being a “lawyer”. We know more things about Kalinda than about him so I suppose it’s time to show more of him too.

Comment by Luc – September 27, 2011 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Carey is a waste

Comment by Brianne – September 27, 2011 09:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t agreee that Cary is a waste, but I was disappointed in the decision to revert him back to the petty, spiteful kid we saw in season one after all his growth over the course of season 2.Really? He turned down the offer to come back to Lockhart/Gardner because they wouldn’t assure him he’d make more money than Alicia? After losing to her fairly consistently?

Comment by Deion – September 28, 2011 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dreamgirls? Fame? Coldplay? Now GLEE is rolling. Episode might epic. Sh*t is going down!

Comment by Allen – September 27, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • if they sing fix you to mike chang i’ll die of laughter.

Comment by nona – September 27, 2011 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s definitely “Fix You,” sung by Mr. Shue. It was all over the preview of next week’s ep. Don’t know the context, though.

Comment by d – September 27, 2011 09:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Based on what I saw in the promo next week’s Glee looks like it will be one of the best.

Comment by Paul – September 27, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about some more info on that 4 episode Bones special.

Other then that, great scoops as usual. :D

Comment by Al – September 27, 2011 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm Deb Morgan is getting a promotion ?

Comment by Jerri – September 27, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and a proposal if I’m guessing right.

Comment by Sue Ellen – September 27, 2011 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh. Perhaps. I had guessed pregnancy.

Comment by Nathan – September 27, 2011 08:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Proposal and Promotion fit the blanks.

Comment by Nadine – September 27, 2011 10:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I already saw the premiere and one of them is definitely right. The other one is easier to guess.

Comment by Philipp – September 28, 2011 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I read another article that made me think she was finally getting the promotion to sergeant. Good for her!

As for Nathan and Sue Ellen’s theories, I would vote for “proposal” versus “pregnancy”–simply because “proposal” is eight letters like the hint. :)

Comment by Jamie's FanGirl – September 27, 2011 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope she says yes to the proposal. I love her with Quinn.

Comment by Anda – September 28, 2011 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you look back to find one of the promo videos, it confirms the promotion:
      Skip to 2:53 for the Mike Anderson clip. Deb has been promoted to [spoiler]! ;)
      I was also wondering if the first word could be “break-up” but “proposal” seems more likely.

Comment by DL – September 29, 2011 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • if you read that article, it says so in there hat she’s indeed been promoted. i reckon because of what happened in ep 1, she gets the promo as the department would take advantage of her sudden Internet fame (the guy at the restaurant who snapped a few pics and possibly taken a video it’ll be on YouTube I’m sure. )

Comment by Jerri – October 3, 2011 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am willing to bet that the grim reaper pays a visit to Diane, I haven’t seen her do…well anything LOL

Comment by Ed – September 27, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think the Boreanaz tweets were the ones referencing a vic of the week… I think they were talking about the “moving forward” and “booth’s apartment gone forever” ones… Unless I’m mistaken.

Comment by kiva – September 27, 2011 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is how I saw those tweets too. The Booth’s apartment one makes me think that maybe Booth and Bones are moving in together on the show.

Comment by Meri – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You didn’t see the Red carpet video Ausiello did with DB at the Emmys? Your question would be answered :)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – September 27, 2011 07:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m more curious about the picture he tweeted of Booth’s office getting taken apart. But I just can’t wait for this season to FINALLY start! The suspense is killing me!

Comment by Sally – September 28, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A proposal and a promotion for Deb? I wonder what the promotion will be..

Comment by Marie – September 27, 2011 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loving the Glee spoilers. Now I’m even more excited for next week!
    Is it safe to think that Walter’s wife is now alive since Peter never existed? That’s my guess :)

Comment by Taylor – September 27, 2011 07:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i love all the scoop, but please some RINGER scoop soon!

Comment by Mehvash – September 27, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, Ringer scoop please!

Comment by Nadine – September 27, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol, Ringer is a show that sort of should be scoop free. Maybe casting bits, but no plot stuff please.

Comment by ultimate troll – September 28, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a feeling that Bell will be back from the ‘dead’….

Comment by Clau – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I doubt it’s Bell. Olivia pretty much established she was kidnapped and replaced so that means Bell was needed to send the alt-Olivia back (although it begs the question why did they crossover in the first place if Peter wasn’t around).

I’m sure they mean Peter’s mum. Think about it. If she killed herself because of her guilt about kidnapping Peter, and Peter died (we presume because the Observer didn’t rescue him from the ice after he was kidnapped), then there’s no reason for Mrs Bishop to kill herself. There’s no guilt on her part.

Comment by Gavin – September 28, 2011 04:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That’s what I was thinking, but if his wife was still around, why would Walter go crazy, and why wouldn’t she be visiting him? Maybe they divorced?

Comment by Jeff – September 28, 2011 10:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think it’s her too. Wlater still could have gone crazy; people that brilliant arent usually mentally stable to begin with, nevermind ones that experimented so heavily with the drugs Walter did. They could easily be divorced; from what they’ve shown in flashbacks, even before Peter died they didn’t have the greatest marriage. Even if they did love each other very much, Walter would not be easy to live with.

Comment by DougMac – September 28, 2011 10:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really think/hope it’s Charlie!

Comment by Lilly – September 28, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, the Dexter producers are really trying to make us forget Rita, aren’t they?
    She was my favorite character.

Comment by Sivat – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m still not over her death and this post brought back many painful memories of the night that episode aired; mainly the 6 empty cartons of cookie dough ice cream. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive them for that one.

Comment by Mads – September 28, 2011 07:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I stopped watching Dexter because of the writers killing off Rita. It just seemed a cheap end of season stunt. Julie Benz deserved better than that.

Comment by Jeff – September 28, 2011 10:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ima’s back. But who does Clay put the hit on?!?!? My money is on Piney.

Comment by V – September 27, 2011 07:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I dunno… I’d bet on Bobby.

Comment by Anne – September 27, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m betting Piney as well. But it could be Unser…..

Comment by Scott – September 27, 2011 11:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I bet it’s Bobby too but how easy would it be just to slip a pillow over Piney’s face in a hospital setting

Comment by Cath – September 28, 2011 06:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My money is on Piney since Clay has just been looking for an excuse. Now that Tara told him part of what’s in those letters, Clay can’t let Piney use it for leverage to influence the club away from running drugs.

Actually I see three deaths in the offing: Piney, Bobby and (if not this season maybe next) Tara. Gemma won’t let Tara tell Jax about those letters. On a more goofy note…if this is supposed to a variation on Hamlet then Piney is Polonius and Tara is Ophelia…not good for either character.

Comment by AuntieMM – September 28, 2011 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hate to break it to ya… but everybody dies in Hamlet. I should have waited until the previews to place my bet. Odds seem to be heavily in favor of it being Piney this time round. Bobby’s turn’s coming though.

Comment by Anne – September 28, 2011 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know but they’re also the first to die.

Comment by AuntieMM – September 28, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the hit Clay orders is on Piney.
      Piney is going to use the info in the letters as leverage on Clay to try and stop the club from moving drugs for the cartel.
      And you know that’s gonna go over like a lead ballon.

The question is how long before Opie finds out ? And will Jax know about the hit ?
      I mean Clay has already killed Opie’s wife and now he’s going to kill his father too.

Comment by Laurel – September 28, 2011 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s no way Piney’s making it to season 5. It’ll be either health related, made to look like it’s health related, or some sort of gun fight. He’s been pushing Clay’s buttons since Donna died.
      I’m also very concerned for my beloved Juice.

Comment by Brigid – September 28, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s Bobby, he’s been far more vocal with his disapproval of the way Clay is doing things these days than Piney has, and I think Bobby might have a bit more sway with the guys just because he’s always out riding with them while Piney is back at the clubhouse. Although I agree that I’m not sure Piney will make it out of this season alive.

Comment by Amber – September 29, 2011 08:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess is that Peter’s mom is still alive. Her death was directly connected to the guilt over not being able to return Peter to the alt universe.

Comment by hannah – September 27, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am guessing Alt-Broyles.

Comment by jkath – September 27, 2011 08:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Alt!Broyles, I think.
      Which may mean that he wasn’t the one who helped get kidnapped Olivia back home.

Comment by Kay – September 27, 2011 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m guessing it’s either Peter’s over here mom, or David Robert Jones.

Comment by Amanda – September 28, 2011 03:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “The Grim Reaper is Coming.” That is part of the reason I wasn’t too excited to hear Kevin Williamson had signed on The Secret Circle. I don’t want characters dying all the time. It would be annoying on this show.

Comment by AT – September 27, 2011 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But it’s a supernatural based show. Why worry about being dead? Anyone can come back!

Comment by Gavin – September 28, 2011 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Hart of Dixie. Thanks for the scoop on George and Zoe.

I also can’t wait to see more of Wade. I didn’t think I would care but I like him more than I thought I would.

This show is hot!

Comment by Gemma – September 27, 2011 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing that Elizabeth Bishop is the character who never died in the rebooted universe.

Comment by olivia – September 27, 2011 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone is no longer dead? Hmmmm…. maybe Peter’s mom or Alt-Broyles. But I really hope that it is Charlie. That would be awesome!

Comment by Emma – September 27, 2011 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately Kirk Acevedo the actor who plays Charlie is currently on Prime Suspect so he won’t be seen on Fringe very often anymore. :( So I doubt Our-Charlie is still around…

Comment by Anita – September 27, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah i doubt it is our-charlie as anita pointed out his air time will probably be limited, my moneys on bell, but i hope it is alt-broyles

Comment by Emily – September 27, 2011 09:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • it cant be charlie – Olivia told lincoln lee that in the premiere that her partner died

Comment by courtney – September 28, 2011 10:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • But when Olivia talked about “her partner,” the way she went on made it clear she was referring to John Scott, not Charlie Francis.

Comment by Amy – September 28, 2011 11:10 AM PDT
  • Quinn and a ring…it’s funny, he’s so nervous!

Comment by Claudia – September 27, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sarah’s handler Ryker = JONATHAN FRAKES?!

Although, he is almost sixty, so probably not…

Comment by bk8718 – September 27, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This would be the best casting ever!!!! He would be amazing…got to get the Star Trek love in there with all the Star Wars love :)

Comment by Amy – September 28, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You meant “Firefly’s Morena Baccarin,” right? RIGHT?

Comment by mooshki – September 27, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’m not entirely sure why it’s considered a revelation that she’s a good actor – the folks around here tend to be on the Browncoat side of things, typically.

Comment by K~ – September 29, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay lots of Fringe queries, though if you’re like me and up-to-date on interviews and stuff you already knew all of those answers. Alt-Broyles is still around, yippee!

Comment by Anita – September 27, 2011 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s good news. What is the source of this info please? It still doesn’t mean others can’t come back. Just means Ausiello hasn’t been told or hasn’t seen the episodes yet ;)

Comment by Gavin – September 28, 2011 04:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the only good thing about the Heart of Dixie premiere was Rachel Bilson saying “Eww” at the start of it

Comment by ggny – September 27, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The first half of Hart of Dixie was hard to watch Bilson as a self-entitled snob. The second half got better and by the end she seemed more open and less hardened. And, of course had me crying by the time it ended.

Comment by Lisa – September 28, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Chuck and Parenthood scoop.

I don´t really want Julia and Joel to adopt Zoe´s baby. I would love if Julia just helped Zoe without getting the baby in the end.

Love the idea of even more of Sarah´s backstory. Little surprised about her ever having a handler, but it would be great if they adressed what she did after being recruited right out of high school and actually starting to work for the CIA. I guess she might have had a handler for that time.

Comment by awelle – September 27, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pinkner and Wyman are pissing me off. They say they LOVE Peter but they do not! Why else would they make Peter stupid, make him a serial killer? Just to make people hate Him and Josh and make people love seth and Lincoln more. I hope this show goes under, they have treated Josh like ca-ca for the last time.

Comment by Inkerbabe – September 27, 2011 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What on earth are you talking about? What makes you think Peter is a serial killer?

Comment by jkath – September 27, 2011 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second jkath above. Peter as a serial killer? I say, Huh? O.o Where’d you get that idea?

Comment by A – September 27, 2011 11:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Season 3, episode 11, Reprocity, the episode that RUINED peter’s character making everyone hate Peter and love Lincoln more. I wonder if Anna torv and seth gabel are happy. They are to blame for all this hate for Peter and JOSH.

Comment by InkerBabe – September 28, 2011 03:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • The shapeshifters weren’t real people. He effectively shut down machines to scan their memory so he could have an upper hand in a situation beyond his control. What would you do if you found out your destiny was to destroy the universe? You’d take action and he did. I don’t see it being out of character for anyone to try and take control of their destiny. Nobody I know hates Peter.

Comment by Gavin – September 28, 2011 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t like Seth Gabel. Wish he would go away.

Comment by Lisa – September 28, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Hi, PRBabe/GleeBee. Does the fact that nobody ever, ever has the slightest idea where you are coming from ever sink into your crazed skull? Or are you too busy stalking Joshua Jackson to care?

Comment by Amy – September 28, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • (Background information to all readers: “Inkerbabe” is the latest pseudonym of a single female Dawson’s Creek fan who is fixated on what she perceives to be injustices toward Joshua Jackson. Ignore her)

Comment by Donna – September 28, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She is also on Fringebloggers, Fringe Twop and You Tube, and she is not alone, she has some partners.
        They, epecially she , abuse and insult Anna Torv in every possible way.
        Fact is that Anna Torv talks in a positive way about Jackson in 99 out of the 100 interviews she does, the one timeshe does not, hell breaks loose.
        On the other hand Jackson never even mentions Anna’s name in his interviews.
        So ignoring his fans is the best way, but if you spread false rumours and attack someone constantly, other measures should be taken.

Comment by guest – September 28, 2011 06:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Shut up, you freaking hypocrite. You freaking attack Josh every chance you get, TOO! BTW, name me ONE interview where she did mention Josh.

Comment by Inkberbabe – September 30, 2011 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY ARE PINKER AND WYMAN MAKING EVERYONE HATE JOSH/PEETR! WHY! WHY! WHY!

Comment by Inkerbabe – September 27, 2011 08:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Inkerbabe relax count with me 1,2,3… Now say it is just a tv show. Feeling ok now?

Comment by Mick – September 27, 2011 08:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • GleeBee, please get a life. Nobody hates Josh. You’re making this all up in your head. Now go take your meds.

Comment by Donna – September 28, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • NOBODY hates Joshua Jackson,YOU are the one that hates everyone else, for your own sake go see a psychiatrist you’re not normal.

Comment by Shar – September 28, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oooh! Can’t wait to see how Sarah will interact with her old handler! Thanks for the Chuck scoop!

Comment by May – September 27, 2011 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t get the whole rivalry thing between Rachel and Mercedes. Amber is a good singer but Lea is a great singer – there’s no contest there so there wouldn’t be in real life. Lea is the star – why can’t RM let her stay that way?

Comment by Kate – September 27, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought pregnancy too until I counted up the asterisks, there’s not enough there for pregnancy, but there are for proposal!

Comment by Jason C Wilkerson – September 27, 2011 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about Mystic Falls? Please share the spoilers that you’ve read on The Vampire Diaries before us!

Comment by Lili – September 27, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If the previously-dead FRINGE character who is no longer dead turns out to be our universe’s Charlie Freakin’ Francis (the awesome Kirk Acevedo)… sheer elation! Either way, they need to make Acevedo a series regular again, dag nabbit!

Comment by Cass – September 27, 2011 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be wonderful. I’m sure they’d love to but it’s out of their hands. The actor has another show. I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that they will try their hardest to get him in episodes this season.

Comment by Gavin – September 28, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Some people bringing their personal baggage to their Grey’s analysis. All that energy spent hating TV characters that could go towards something more positive and productive. If someone doesn’t like a character on a tv show, why would they continue to watch? Seems a little masochistic…

Comment by Jennie – September 27, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3 him! Absolutely one of the best characters on the show. Also loves him on GG

Comment by Cindy – September 27, 2011 10:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still think its rather bold for a series to actually go through an abortion on grey’s anatomy, it rarely happens. kudos i guess.

Comment by jake – September 27, 2011 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter asterisks: a proposal and a promotion.

Comment by Mikaylah – September 27, 2011 11:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Thanks for the Castle scoop and the coming Mentalist scoop, Aus. :) Looking forward to the Halloween episode.

Comment by Nikki – September 28, 2011 12:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW!! Community just keeps getting better and better!! thanks for the awesome scoop :D

Comment by Amy – September 28, 2011 01:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the coming Mentalist scoop! Looking forward to it!

Comment by Cynthia – September 28, 2011 03:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I disagree with this thinking. Condoms fail, the pill fails, vasectomy’s fail and you can even get pregnant after having your tubes tied!

Comment by K – September 28, 2011 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess in Fringe : Alternate Broyles is still alive

Comment by chrispatt86 – September 28, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FRINGE:”…someone who was dead no longer is.”

I so hope that is David Robert Jones or Thomas Jerome Newton!
    But with Fringe it could be anybody, except I doubt it will be John Scott. I know you will tell us as soon as you hear, Ausiello!

Comment by fringeobsessed – September 28, 2011 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Scott’s dead – Olivia said so in last weeks EP. Too bad, since Human Target ended he’s available

Comment by Jeff – September 28, 2011 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “It’s burning a whole in his pocket”…

The word is “hole”

Comment by Cath – September 28, 2011 06:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Homeland didn’t start until October 2. Did I already miss 3 episodes?? :-(

Comment by Cathi – September 28, 2011 06:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I missed the season premier of Fringe – I can’t believe it!!! Does anyone know if it is being repeated before the next episode?

Comment by J – September 28, 2011 06:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My Fox station plays the current Fringe on Saturday nights after the news, maybe 11 or 11:30 p.m. Maybe yours does too.

Comment by Amanda B. – September 28, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mine did (Philly), too, but is now running Hell’s Kitchen.

Comment by AuntieMM – September 28, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I thought now it would be Terra nova instead of Hells kitchen at least in Chicago it is. But I want Fringe back.

Comment by Coeur – September 28, 2011 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish someone would put a hit out on Clay…

Comment by StephyL – September 28, 2011 08:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Opie is going to freak if Clay puts out a hit on Piney.
      And it sure looks like it’s going to be Piney.

Comment by Lisa – September 28, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fringe…I don’t like Seth Gabel. I don’t like Lincoln Lee. Wish he would go away.

Comment by Lisa – September 28, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why not? :(

Comment by Erica – September 28, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s awesome why would you want him to go away? He isn’t replacing Peter.

Comment by Erica – September 28, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Psych…I really hope Shawn lost some weight. He was getting pretty chunky monkey.

Comment by Lisa – September 28, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm, Ausiello. MSNBC disagrees with your “source” about “Ashton’s little kutcher.” http://theclicker.today.com/_news/2011/09/27/7998664-men-gets-x-rated-kutcher-bares-all-on-set

Comment by Annie – September 28, 2011 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what’s the scoop of damain in glee?

Comment by Lia – September 28, 2011 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post