Emmys

The Good Wife's Matt Czuchry on Cary's Kalinda Crush and Unholy Alliance With Peter

Talk about a full dance card. The third season of CBS’s The Good Wife (premiering Sunday at 9/8c) finds Matt Czuchry’s Cary juggling two love interests — one new (Lie to Me‘s Monica Raymund) and one, well, not so new (Archie Panjabi’s Kalinda).

But the relationship that’s bound to raise the most eyebrows in Season 3 is the unholy alliance Cary started to form at the tail end of last season with Chris Noth’s Peter. As Czuchry points out in the following clip from Sunday’s Emmys, the pair have “a lot of dirt all the way around on everybody.”

Consider yourself warned, Alicia.

Comments (8)

• Thanks! They’re really driving me crazy with those contrasting spoilers…thankfully we don’t have to wait anymore!

Comment by Luc – September 24, 2011 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Czuchry seems like a very nice guy. I love his smile, the soft way he talks, and OH THOSE DIMPLES :)! Anyway… I´m really looking forward to the new Kalinda-Cary interactions, but I actually like (love) them as friends. Also, I hope they bring Blake back, because he and Kalinda has great chemistry together and their scenes were very intense.

Comment by dalilita – September 24, 2011 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do love Kalinda-Cary. His crush on her is adorable.

Comment by Dessy – September 24, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree. They make the best couple.

Comment by Sarah G – September 27, 2011 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I definitely can’t wait to see the interactions between Cary and Peter and when Cary has scenes with Eli. It will definitely get very interesting if and when Cary learns how Eli came to bring his business to the firm. Alica should definitely consider herself warned.

Comment by Jill – September 24, 2011 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t get me wrong, I adore Cary, but just what kind of “dirt” does he have on Alicia? It’s all hard feelings and supposition, what can he tell Peter that is even concrete?

Comment by Alicia – September 24, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matt seems so down to earth and humble. Since Gilmore Girls I think he has really grown into a wonderful, interesting actor. If what he says is true that Robert and Michelle do the opposite of what we the fans want, then I think there should be less Cary on TGW (are you listening?) Love Cary and Kalinda, they have something special. Hopefully football doesn’t screw things up too much.

Comment by Melissa – September 24, 2011 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post