Lifetime Renews Drop Dead Diva For Season 4

Get More: News, Renewals

Lifetime has renewed Drop Dead Diva for a fourth season, our sister site Deadline reports.

The series has been a reliable ratings performer for the cable network this summer, averaging 2.2 million viewers and a 0.7 in the 18-49 demo in its most recent telecast Sunday. The show also continues to draw an eclectic mix of guest stars. This season alone Diva was visited by Brandy, Wanda Sykes, Clay Aiken and Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

The show’s Season 3 finale airs this Sunday at 9/8c.

Comments (32)

• Yay! Love that show!

Comment by Bobbi – September 22, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve tried so hard to like this show. If they dropped the lawyer aspect of it, I would totally be watching again. But a dramady law series? It could be The Sopranos-caliber and I would still be tuning out.

Comment by Sam – September 22, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But it isn’t the typical lawyer show. Jane has heart, thanks to her soul transfer. She solves her cases with both her head and her heart. That’s a worthy addition to the lawyer genre.

Comment by Marcie – September 22, 2011 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best show on LIFETIME. I could never get into any other show, other than PR, but it is great. I love Jane.

Comment by Anthony Newhall – September 22, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic – I adore this show!

Comment by Ashley – September 22, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live in Australia and we only just had season 1 finish on foxtel (like cable in the US) about a month ago and I am totally hooked. Unfortunately for me there is no word on when we’ll get season 2 and its not on sale on DVD yet. Awesome to hear its been renewed for a 4th season, and maybe if I am lucky I’ll get to see it in another 3 years lol. Love this show!!!

Comment by elantriel – September 22, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You can just watch it online on sidereal =)

Comment by Anita – September 26, 2011 07:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Streaming them online can be a bit of a pain in the ass, since sometimes they take aaaaages to load. I usually just download the series to keep up with them. You can buy season 1 and 2 from the itunes store and download season 3 and 4 from a torrent place. Iso hunt is really good.

Comment by Daniela – September 29, 2011 11:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I just wanted to let you know that you can catch up on all those episodes on line. Try this site, it has all the seasons and then like me you will be up to date. I love this show too.

Comment by Fotini – September 30, 2011 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you can watch it on alloshowtv.com ,i just finished season 2 today and gonna start the third season! =)

Comment by sweetshini – December 11, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it’s a great show. funny, heartwarming, musical. love that it was picked up again. it balances out my nights viewing with true blood perfectly.

Comment by laura – September 22, 2011 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I adore this show! This has been a fantastic week for me: first hearing the awesome news that ABC Family renewed “Make It Or Break It” and now Lifetime renews “Drop Dead Diva”! Not to mention the upcoming Quinn/Shelby drama on glee! Wooo!

Comment by Deanna – September 22, 2011 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just the scoop I was hoping for to make my long day much better. Thank goodness this show will keep going!

Comment by Samantha – September 22, 2011 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I love this show :)

Comment by Elizabeth – September 22, 2011 06:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The show is just amazing!!! I’m so happy it was renewed. It’s a good breath from all the crime shows. Love the cast!

Comment by Lu – September 22, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. I love Drop Dead Diva.

Comment by Jillian – September 22, 2011 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, I just wish the Emmy’s would see what a funny cast Drop Dead Diva has & give it some love!

Comment by Paul – September 23, 2011 04:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!

Comment by Lorie – September 23, 2011 05:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brooke is a babydoll. I just love her to pieces. Great news!

Comment by Michael – September 23, 2011 05:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Try websites like http://www.casttv.com or other websites that offer episodes

Comment by Victoria – September 25, 2011 08:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay but WHEN? When is the important question because I need season four to be on very soon. Now would be good.

Comment by Jane – September 26, 2011 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi live in Australia. Season 3 has not aired but up to end of season 2. Channel Go (99) is the first channel to air on free to air digital tv

Comment by Lisa – September 26, 2011 06:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great stuff, love this show. I usually hate lawyer based shows but this is brilliant!

Comment by Rachel – September 26, 2011 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW. I hate when it ends. I just watched the season finale of the third season and I’m sitting here yelling at the t.v cause they won’t let greyson on the plane. I can’t wait for the next season. The actress who plays Jane is awesome. A lawyer with heart. The whole cast is amazing I can’t wait til the next season

Comment by christina – September 29, 2011 03:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel the same way I hate they wait so long in between seasons

Comment by christina – September 29, 2011 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Excited and Happy! Love this show. I’m glad they didnt let Grayson on the plane! Jane has become so much more of herself since letting go of Deb’s life. I cannot wait to see season 4!

Comment by Sara – September 30, 2011 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SOOO SOOOO happy there will be a season 4. I freaked after season 3 was over cause i had no clue they were having a season 4!! SO relieved :D

Comment by Ashley J – October 2, 2011 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show. I can’t wait for season 4. I’m watching from the beginning again while waiting for season 4.

Comment by Stacey – October 28, 2011 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I FREAKIN’ LOVE THIS SHOW!I CANT WAIT, WHEN IS IT COMING!?!?!? I WANT TO KNOW! I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW! :D :)

Comment by Ana Hernandez – November 4, 2011 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I CANT WAIT I WANNA KNOW I THINK DEB IN HER NEWB BODY I THINK SHE IS GORGEOUSE!!!

Comment by Ana Hernandez – November 4, 2011 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is Drop Dead Diva scheduled to start airing new season

Comment by Sherry – November 29, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love drop dead diva!! I cant wait for next season to see what happens between Jane and Grayson

Comment by Michelle – December 4, 2011 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post