Emmys

Hot Video: Charlie's New Angels on Long Hours, Sore Body Parts and Reboot Pressure

It’s hell being an Angel.

On the Emmy red carpet Sunday, Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor and Annie Ilonzeh told me all about not only the long workdays that are keeping them too busy to stress over the fate of their Charlie’s Angels reboot, but also the stunt work that has rendered their glamour-girl gams unsuitable for the viewing public. (Somehow I doubt that!)

Exclusive: Charlie’s Angels Says Halo to Smallville‘s Erica Durance

Plus, Kelly shares her final thoughts on Friday Night Lights‘ Emmy swan song, all in the clip below.

Loading video...

1. Matt says:

Was there an interview here? I’m sorry… I was distracted by Minka Kelly.

I may have to listen to this one with the window minimized.

2. Daniel says:

Yea… me too…sorry… I was distracted by Minka Kelly.

3. kevin says:

Minka was excited and grateful about Friday Night Lights coming to an end and she got excited when her FNL co-star Kyle Chandler won the Emmy for Best Actor in a Drama Series. Talk about a football coach and a cheerleader reunited for the first and probably the last time to see them together.

4. Ma'at says:

God Minka Kelly go away. Can’t act for sh*t and talks like she’s 12.

5. cj says:

in all the interviews i’ve seen them do together they seem to lack a certain warmth. there are brief flashes of it here and there when they talk about their bruises or something, but it seems like they’re tired of something, whether its each other, or the hype/pressure, or i dont know, maybe they’re physically tired, but as a threesome they’re just not very animated. also, holy australian accent rachael taylor, it is THICK!!

6. Suncatcher says:

I grew up with the original Charlie’s Angels and have no interest in the reboot. I am curious as to how it does.

7. DL says:

Having seen the pilot, I was less than enthused. Still, I wish them the best. Everybody’s gotta work.

8. TimWnTX says:

We’ve all seen reboots come and then they go. Not many remain. Seen the original. If this one is anything like Drew’s movies CA, then this could be good. Will have to wait and see. But seriously, Thursday is a crowded night on TV. lol They have their work cut out for them.

9. artdecohead@gmail.com says:

I’ll watch the first one and then decide. The original was campy and no one took it seriously. I think this idea is in the past. I like the blond, Lucy from Grey’s, but I hope she kept her contacts there. Not seeing much hope for this especially after Mr. Wagner took a pass.

10. Jake says:

I am actually going to watch…Grew up with the original and learned along time ago not to compare old with new. I will watch the first couple of episodes…never go with just the pilot. Also television work is long hard work and hours..they usually try to shoot a whole episode in two to three days.

11. vhon says:

After watching the pilot episode of Charlie’s Angels – Minka is absolutely beautiful but goodness me oh golly bee !!!!, she cant act!!

With her performance in this pilot movie, she’s up as The Worst New Actress on TV !!!