Emmys

Hot Video: Charlie's New Angels on Long Hours, Sore Body Parts and Reboot Pressure

It’s hell being an Angel.

On the Emmy red carpet Sunday, Minka Kelly, Rachael Taylor and Annie Ilonzeh told me all about not only the long workdays that are keeping them too busy to stress over the fate of their Charlie’s Angels reboot, but also the stunt work that has rendered their glamour-girl gams unsuitable for the viewing public. (Somehow I doubt that!)

Exclusive: Charlie’s Angels Says Halo to Smallville‘s Erica Durance

Plus, Kelly shares her final thoughts on Friday Night Lights‘ Emmy swan song, all in the clip below.

Loading video...

Comments (15)

• Was there an interview here? I’m sorry… I was distracted by Minka Kelly.

I may have to listen to this one with the window minimized.

Comment by Matt – September 21, 2011 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If only she could act as well.

Comment by Kiki – September 21, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol!! I am with you on that. Minka is the only reason I’ll be watching the show.

Comment by GK – September 21, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea… me too…sorry… I was distracted by Minka Kelly.

Comment by Daniel – September 21, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Minka was excited and grateful about Friday Night Lights coming to an end and she got excited when her FNL co-star Kyle Chandler won the Emmy for Best Actor in a Drama Series. Talk about a football coach and a cheerleader reunited for the first and probably the last time to see them together.

Comment by kevin – September 21, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God Minka Kelly go away. Can’t act for sh*t and talks like she’s 12.

Comment by Ma'at – September 21, 2011 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you. Enough with the pretty and empty faces.

Comment by Gigi – September 21, 2011 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, her acting was quite good in Parenthood. Just saying.

Comment by DL – September 21, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in all the interviews i’ve seen them do together they seem to lack a certain warmth. there are brief flashes of it here and there when they talk about their bruises or something, but it seems like they’re tired of something, whether its each other, or the hype/pressure, or i dont know, maybe they’re physically tired, but as a threesome they’re just not very animated. also, holy australian accent rachael taylor, it is THICK!!

Comment by cj – September 21, 2011 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I grew up with the original Charlie’s Angels and have no interest in the reboot. I am curious as to how it does.

Comment by Suncatcher – September 21, 2011 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Having seen the pilot, I was less than enthused. Still, I wish them the best. Everybody’s gotta work.

Comment by DL – September 21, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We’ve all seen reboots come and then they go. Not many remain. Seen the original. If this one is anything like Drew’s movies CA, then this could be good. Will have to wait and see. But seriously, Thursday is a crowded night on TV. lol They have their work cut out for them.

Comment by TimWnTX – September 21, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll watch the first one and then decide. The original was campy and no one took it seriously. I think this idea is in the past. I like the blond, Lucy from Grey’s, but I hope she kept her contacts there. Not seeing much hope for this especially after Mr. Wagner took a pass.

Comment by artdecohead@gmail.com – September 21, 2011 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am actually going to watch…Grew up with the original and learned along time ago not to compare old with new. I will watch the first couple of episodes…never go with just the pilot. Also television work is long hard work and hours..they usually try to shoot a whole episode in two to three days.

Comment by Jake – September 22, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After watching the pilot episode of Charlie’s Angels – Minka is absolutely beautiful but goodness me oh golly bee !!!!, she cant act!!

With her performance in this pilot movie, she’s up as The Worst New Actress on TV !!!

Comment by vhon – September 29, 2011 04:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post