According to a brand new (and totally badass!) promo for Covert Affairs, there’s something different about Annie Walker. We won’t spoil what exactly said thing is, but based on the 30 seconds of footage provided by USA Network, it won’t be too hard to figure out.
Take a peek at the preview below — which also features Auggie, Arthur and the rest of the gang — and don’t miss the final six episodes of Covert Affairs‘ second season, premiering Nov. 1 at 10/9c.
Ready for more of today’s TV dish? Well…
• If you’ve ever thought, “I’d really like to see Chuck Bartowski punch Luke Skywalker in the face,” today is your lucky day! TV Guide Magazine has your first look at Mark Hamill channeling his dark side on the fifth and final season premiere of NBC’s Chuck.
• Elizabeth Perkins is set to guest star in a December episode of TNT’s The Closer. According to EW.com, the Weeds vet will play the scandal-laden wife of an LAPD Police Commissioner, played by Desperate Housewives/Mad Men alum Mark Moses.
• Fresh off of her Emmy upset last Sunday, Melissa McCarthy has sold her first ever network pilot script, Deadline reports. The Mike & Molly star has teamed with her husband Ben Falcone on a multi-camera sitcom for CBS about “a woman in her mid-40s who has a spectacular midlife crisis.”
• Friday Night Lights executive producer Peter Berg will guest star in an episode of his latest small screen venture, NBC’s new drama Prime Suspect, as an ex-lover of Maria Bello’s hardened detective Jane, EW.com reports.
• Big Brother champ Rachel Reilly is returning to CBS’ The Bold and the Beautiful as a Bikini Beach server for the soap’s Oct. 28 and Oct. 31 Halloween episodes, per TVGuide.com.
• Margarita Levieva (Adventureland) has been added as a recurring player on ABC’s new series Revenge (premiering this Wednesday, Sept. 21). She’ll play “a stripper with a sordid past,” EW.com reports.
Which TVLine Items have you talking today?