Emmys

Good Wife Emmy Winner Julianna Margulies on Alicia 2.0: 'She Needs to Shed Her Old Skin'

Before winning her Emmy Sunday night, Julianna Margulies made a pit stop on the red carpet to offer her take on the sexy new ad campaign for The Good Wife and tease what the upcoming third season (premiering Sunday, Sept. 25) holds in store.

Alicia “needs to shed her old skin,” she hinted.

And of course there’s the slight chance that House alum Lisa Edelstein’s arrival will be shaking things up. Hear what Margulies has to say about that below.

Loading video...

Comments (14)

• Love her! love the show! love alicia and will

Comment by lee – September 20, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #teamwillicia!!! Loved loved loved how season 2 ended! Cant wait for season 3!!!

Comment by Koko – September 20, 2011 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED JULIANNA AND LISA!!!!

Comment by ana – September 20, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait for TGW to start! Great cast, great storylines, and now Lisa E is joining for an arc! Sept 25th cannot come soon enough!

Comment by Diane – September 20, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Repetitive comments, but love her, love her and Will and can’t wait. Only wish that football was still on strike!

Comment by MGL – September 20, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, if I didn’t love Julianna already this clip would win me over. Excited for the premiere, ugh, wish TGW was still on Tuesdays so I could watch TONIGHT!

Comment by Alicia – September 20, 2011 03:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Julianna and Lisa Edelstein was all time favorite in House. This season is gonna be awesome. Too bad it´ll be aired on Sunday against football. It will cause me troubles with my husband lol

Comment by Sophia – September 20, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alicia and Will finally, i can’t wait. yes, love them

Comment by Andre – September 20, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julianna is so sweet!

can’t wait for the news eps and her ‘blast’ with Lisa!

Comment by bruna – September 20, 2011 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Look at you, Aus, always coming through with the good stuff. You’re a cool guy, don’t let anyone tell you different. Thanks for the interview and the great questions.

Comment by sparrow – September 20, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks, Michael. You know how to make my day! Began to watch TGF only because of Lisa, and now I’m glad they have so good cast and writers. Greetings from Europe

Comment by Julia – September 20, 2011 11:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mike you really know how to ask the right questions and get us all excited!
    I love it that Julianna had a blast with Lisa. Two amazing actresses on my favorite drama.

Comment by Eli – September 21, 2011 12:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Julianna & Lisa! this ladies are amazing!
    I can´t wait for new season… thanks, Michael..

Comment by yuli03 – September 21, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE ALICIA, LOVE THE GOOD WIFE !!!!!!!!
    BRAVO !!!!

Comment by aliciairenebradaschiabais – September 24, 2011 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post