Emmys

The Good Wife's Josh Charles: House Alum Lisa Edelstein Is Playing a Real '****-Stirrer'

Josh Charles doles out some choice spoilers for Season 3 of CBS’ The Good Wife (premiering Sunday, Sept. 25) in our Emmys red carpet interview here – including talk of Will’s resurfacing gambling issues and the show’s new “s***-stirrer,” played by House alumna Lisa Edelstein.

But what I think you’ll find most entertaining about the clip — I know I do — is watching Charles try to control his jealousy that Edelstein obviously likes me better than him. Go ahead and click PLAY. It’s fun.

Emmys 2011: Modern Family Feels the Love With Five Wins, Friday Night Lights Grabs Some Gold

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Awards, Emmys, Fall TV Preview, Interviews, Scoop

1. Diane says:

Yes! I cannot wait to see Lisa E on TGW! Sounds like she’s playing a great character:)

2. Kath G says:

Lisa who? Never heard of her!!!!!!

3. Eli says:

Thank you Ausiello for asking the good questions about the Good Wife!
    I love that both Josh & Mike are Lisa’s buddies :)

4. anaclaudiarigolinferreira says:

eu sou brasileira e estou muito feliz por esse carinho em relação a Lisa E. a drª Cuddy era a minha personagem favorita e adoro a sua interprete mas foi muito infeliz com os produtores de House que não tratam bem o seu elenco feminino ,parabéns Josh você é um verdadeiro cavalheiro e um grande ator e também um grande homem!!!! eu também já sou fã de T.G.W E ESPERO LISA NO ELENCO FIXO

5. Mike says:

Awesome – Lisa and Josh have a background from their time on Sports Night!

6. Sammy says:

Haha, nice. Thanks, Ausi. Can’t wait, should be fun.

7. Jane2 says:

Lol!!! Thanks for this :-) I’m always excited to get some LisaE news and I can’t wait to see her on TGW

8. Alex says:

Ausiello, you could totally take him! :) Seriously, thanks for the little bits here and there, much appreciated.

9. Kelly says:

Love it! Can’t wait to see Josh&Lisa together on screen again!

10. sirdude says:

Girlfriend didn’t seem to mind that Lisa liked you better. :) Thanks for the scoop!

11. Vega says:

Amazing. Love you, Lisa and Josh. Threesome Mikel ;)))?

12. Tia says:

Thanks for the scoopage, Aus. I miss your great Lisa interviews.
    “But what I think you’ll find most entertaining about the clip — I know I do — is watching Charles try to control his jealousy that Edelstein obviously likes me better than him.” This sentence is my favorite part of your write up. :)

13. Julia says:

Miss your interviews with Lisa, Michael,you’re so funny, creative and spicy together! By the way, we were lucky here in Europe because LE visited Vienna few days ago. She looks so happy and gorgeous! We’re waiting for her appearance in TGW

14. Shanna says:

Please start posting videos for iPhone users please.

15. Patty says:

It´s nice to see how much TGW cast fancy Lisa. The woman is adorable.

16. bruna says:

love it! can’t wait for watch Lisa in TGW! Great cast and great writers! Love your interview, Ausiello

17. Sam says:

Thanks for the interview, I can’t wait to see Lisa on The Good Wife!!! I’ll be tuning in for sure. It’s a shame Lisa wasn’t at the Emmys, an interview with her would have been even better, but I do like Josh.

18. Alicia says:

Thanks for this, Aus. Can’t wait for TGW to return and for LE’s eps. Josh seems like a smooth operator so you might have some trouble keeping your self-appointed title of LE’s BFF.