Emmys

The Good Wife's Josh Charles: House Alum Lisa Edelstein Is Playing a Real '****-Stirrer'

Josh Charles doles out some choice spoilers for Season 3 of CBS’ The Good Wife (premiering Sunday, Sept. 25) in our Emmys red carpet interview here – including talk of Will’s resurfacing gambling issues and the show’s new “s***-stirrer,” played by House alumna Lisa Edelstein.

But what I think you’ll find most entertaining about the clip — I know I do — is watching Charles try to control his jealousy that Edelstein obviously likes me better than him. Go ahead and click PLAY. It’s fun.

Emmys 2011: Modern Family Feels the Love With Five Wins, Friday Night Lights Grabs Some Gold

Comments (19)

• Yes! I cannot wait to see Lisa E on TGW! Sounds like she’s playing a great character:)

Comment by Diane – September 19, 2011 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lisa who? Never heard of her!!!!!!

Comment by Kath G – September 19, 2011 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you Ausiello for asking the good questions about the Good Wife!
    I love that both Josh & Mike are Lisa’s buddies :)

Comment by Eli – September 19, 2011 06:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • eu sou brasileira e estou muito feliz por esse carinho em relação a Lisa E. a drª Cuddy era a minha personagem favorita e adoro a sua interprete mas foi muito infeliz com os produtores de House que não tratam bem o seu elenco feminino ,parabéns Josh você é um verdadeiro cavalheiro e um grande ator e também um grande homem!!!! eu também já sou fã de T.G.W E ESPERO LISA NO ELENCO FIXO

Comment by anaclaudiarigolinferreira – September 19, 2011 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome – Lisa and Josh have a background from their time on Sports Night!

Comment by Mike – September 19, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Marguiles FTW!!!!

Comment by shontae – September 20, 2011 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha, nice. Thanks, Ausi. Can’t wait, should be fun.

Comment by Sammy – September 19, 2011 07:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol!!! Thanks for this :-) I’m always excited to get some LisaE news and I can’t wait to see her on TGW

Comment by Jane2 – September 19, 2011 07:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello, you could totally take him! :) Seriously, thanks for the little bits here and there, much appreciated.

Comment by Alex – September 19, 2011 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it! Can’t wait to see Josh&Lisa together on screen again!

Comment by Kelly – September 19, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Girlfriend didn’t seem to mind that Lisa liked you better. :) Thanks for the scoop!

Comment by sirdude – September 19, 2011 07:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazing. Love you, Lisa and Josh. Threesome Mikel ;)))?

Comment by Vega – September 19, 2011 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the scoopage, Aus. I miss your great Lisa interviews.
    “But what I think you’ll find most entertaining about the clip — I know I do — is watching Charles try to control his jealousy that Edelstein obviously likes me better than him.” This sentence is my favorite part of your write up. :)

Comment by Tia – September 19, 2011 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Miss your interviews with Lisa, Michael,you’re so funny, creative and spicy together! By the way, we were lucky here in Europe because LE visited Vienna few days ago. She looks so happy and gorgeous! We’re waiting for her appearance in TGW

Comment by Julia – September 19, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please start posting videos for iPhone users please.

Comment by Shanna – September 19, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It´s nice to see how much TGW cast fancy Lisa. The woman is adorable.

Comment by Patty – September 19, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love it! can’t wait for watch Lisa in TGW! Great cast and great writers! Love your interview, Ausiello

Comment by bruna – September 19, 2011 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the interview, I can’t wait to see Lisa on The Good Wife!!! I’ll be tuning in for sure. It’s a shame Lisa wasn’t at the Emmys, an interview with her would have been even better, but I do like Josh.

Comment by Sam – September 19, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for this, Aus. Can’t wait for TGW to return and for LE’s eps. Josh seems like a smooth operator so you might have some trouble keeping your self-appointed title of LE’s BFF.

Comment by Alicia – September 19, 2011 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post