Emmys

Exclusive: Fringe's Anna Torv Joins Game of Thrones... Fan Club!

As you’ll see in this clip, when Anna Torv finishes up her meeting of The Unofficial Game of Thrones Fan Club at the Emmys — she watched all of Season 1 in one weekend! —  she attempts to tease the upcoming season of Fringe. And adorably, this is not easy for her.

The show being as trippy as it is, my first question regarding the return of Joshua Jackson’s Peter results in one of the longest, most pregnant pauses possibly in interviewing history.

The Emmy-worthy actress — who was on hand at the ceremony to present the award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Movie or Miniseries alongside Bones‘ David Boreanaz — also kept her promise by answering a burning Fringe question I first posed to her back in July at Comic-Con.

Loading video...
TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Awards, Emmys, Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, News, Scoop, Spoilers, Video

1. Lauren says:

That was incredibly cool. I got really excited there for a second, even though it is probably impossible that she would be working on GOT and Fringe at the same time.
    And watching GOT in one weekend isn’t hard, I’ve done it. Watched the series weekly when it came out, read the books, then rewatched it. It was more like one day really. I can’t decide which I preferred – it was cool knowing all the characters but it was awesome on the first viewing when I didn’t know what was going to happen.

• steve says:

That’s exactly what I did. You should have done what I am doing. I am only reading the books after the season ends. So, I won’t read the second book until next summer.

2. PeterOlivia says:

God she is adorable ♥ And I thought she was easily the best dressed at the Emmys… Classy but not overdoing it like alot of the others…. Love Anna ♥

3. passing says:

Anna Torv, what a wonderful, unique, beautiful woman.
    Fantastic interview, and that sounds really complex working with the green screen and with a body double.

With Anna being a fan of Games of Thrones, could they please give her a guest role, so may be she will get the Emmy for that at least? Since HBO seems to be the place to be for that.

4. Real1 says:

And we will watch the show ! love Fringe love Anna

5. Sarah says:

She is too amazing and precious, I just love her to pieces! Whoo, Game Of Thrones, I love it too, Anna! :D

6. Colleen says:

Never seen GOT..can’t wait for FRINGE almost 3 days away. I want to be mindf@cked again lol. Bring it I’m ready for my FRINGE FRIDAY!!!

7. Kay says:

She’s so funny and down-to-earth, on top of being gorgeous and classy. she needs to get an Emmy nomination next year – I’m embarrassed on behalf of the nomination committee.

8. Anita says:

Fall a little more in love with her each and every day. :) So wonderful, adorable and amazing!!

9. Girard says:

Dude, can’t view any of you videos on my iPad despite the fact that they’re posted on YouTube. I think it has something with the way you’re setting up the links. Just thought you should know.

10. Tessa says:

I will start watching GOT now! I adore Anna and Fringe! It’s clear that she has good taste!

11. Mena says:

I love me some Anna Torv! She is such a wonderful, beautiful, charming woman.

12. Buffy says:

Anna is awesome and watching her try to figure out what the hell to say was hilarious. Can’t wait until the show comes back on Friday, it’s been such a long wait to see what they’re going to do.

13. izzy says:

I second to that. Wish I can watch it without the trouble of saving the link and watch it later on PC.

14. Alex says:

How awesome is Anna Torv? I mean how?!

15. Sourabh says:

I had already made a list of characters she might have played by the time I got to the end of the title.

16. João Amaral says:

i hate you.

17. LOVE Anna Torv; her accent kills me! I like the pause and how she ultimately sums it up by saying, “just watch the show.” Perfect advice!

18. shaun says:

She’s so cute!!Girl is like a nerd in camouflage!

19. loco73 says:

Anna Torv is the best! She is such a great lady, classy, talented and just lovely! As a fan of “Game Of Thrones” I love the way she said she enjoyed the show and am so greatful that the fandom of the show include people like her!

She is our coolest nerd!