Emmys

Connie Britton on Friday Night Lights Feature Film: 'Tami Will Never Be the Same'

By using what Connie Britton called my serious face on her as she made her way down the Emmy red carpet Sunday, I was able to get the American Horror Story star to admit that the Friday Night Lights movie was likelier to happen than, say, the Arrested Development one. (Took some doing, but we got there!)

But, she hinted that “Tami Taylor will never be the same.” Why? It may have something to do with what goes down between her Horror character and a certain [spoiler] in the Oct. 5 premiere.

Loading video...

Kyle Chandler Emmy Speech Mystery Solved: Find Out Who He Forgot to Thank

Comments (10)

• Love her!

Comment by SS – September 19, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Could she be anymore lovely? Honestly. Michael, did you get to talk to both of them at the parties last night? What did they say?!

Comment by Matt – September 19, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Goddess!
    I’m hoping so hard that American Horror Story does not suck.

Comment by Alex – September 19, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Connie Britton is so awesome. What a lovely and articulate actress. I will support anything she’s in from here on out.

Comment by Don J – September 19, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SHE DESERVED THAT EMMY LAST NIGHT!!!!!!

Comment by Marisa – September 19, 2011 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait to watch her new show, just so I can bathe in her glory….she is incredible and I was so hoping she would get the Emmy….

Comment by Janet – September 19, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love Connie. I’m so sad that she never won a major award for Tami Taylor. She will always have the love of Friday Night Lights fans though.

Comment by Mandy – September 19, 2011 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tammi Taylor til the cows come home will be my new catch phrase as I fully belief it. Maybe it will be my religion? :)

Comment by Josh – September 19, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She deserved the Emmy… and she deserves something better than American Horror Story. ;)

Comment by DryedMangoez – September 19, 2011 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Connie Britton created one of the most believable characters I have ever watched: Tami Taylor and Friday Night Lights were just excellent, real and engaging. She got a great role, but I do wish she had received an Emmy.

Comment by Yo – September 20, 2011 05:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post