Emmys

Aubrey Plaza Explains Her Shocking Emmy Fashion Statement, Spills Parks and Rec Spoilers

Yeah, yeah, Parks and Recreation’s Aubrey Freaking Plaza gave up all kindsa scoop at the Emmys (April and Andy’s pregnancy prospects, Andy’s new job, her body’s reaction to fancy big girl clothes) and accused me of crying. (As if.)

But what’s really shocking about the red carpet clip you’re about to see is that I get the queen of understatement to pay me a compliment. Sort of.

Watch the video below. It’s breathtaking. Seriously.

Loading video...

Comments (12)

• I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I absolutely love her. No one can deadpan as well as she and Nick Offerman can.

Comment by Brigid – September 19, 2011 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She is adorable. A promising star. The way she was doing that thing with her shoulders is kinda mesmerizing.

Comment by dre – September 19, 2011 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aubrey kills me. And I’m with you Brigid. Those two can deadpan like no others.

Comment by Kristen – September 19, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just watched S1 & S2 on Netflix. Wish I could have caught S3 but looking forward to the new season.

Comment by xforce11 – September 19, 2011 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • shes so funny..dry as all hell

Comment by jason – September 19, 2011 07:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ^^This! Also, Alison Brie, what a cutie.

Comment by JB Smooove – September 19, 2011 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s hilarious!

Comment by Liz – September 19, 2011 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I like your white shirt. It’s so unique.” She kills me.

Comment by JC – September 19, 2011 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aubrey, I am completely and irrevocably in love with you.

Comment by Chuck – September 20, 2011 01:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I like your white shirt…it’s so unique”

LOL! She’s awesome.

Comment by Natalie – September 20, 2011 08:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t put up with this awesomeness! Super excited for the new season of Parks & Recreation, and super f**king pissed it didn’t get the emmy and super f**king pissed Amy Poehler didn’t get hers. Melissa McCarthy is awesome, but Amy P is the awesomest of the awesome! I mean, just listen to her freestyle rap on “Comedy Bang Bang”, it’s super f**king AWESOMESAUCE!! (I have a lot of frustration, but I’m not gonna apologize, so SUCK on THAT!)

Comment by Linda – September 20, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bamboo may be a sustainable and an organic crop but the processing negates a lot of the benefits. These are just a few of many issues that need to be addressed and we haven’t even looked at the imapct of laundering the garments

Comment by Mulberry Bags – September 20, 2011 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post