Emmys

Exclusive: Amy Poehler and Will Arnett Perform TVLine's New Theme Song on Emmy Red Carpet!

Get More: Awards, Emmys, Exclusive, Video

When Will Arnett and Amy Poehler stopped by to say hi on the Emmy red carpet Sunday, they tossed me the mother of all world exclusives: The husband and wife comedy team (and stars of NBC’s Up All Night and Parks and Recreation, respectively) gave an impromptu performance of TVLine’s new theme song(s). What’s that you say? You didn’t know TVLine had a theme song? Join the club!

Burning Emmy Q: The Story Behind The Best Comedy Actress Pageant Stunt

Stick around after their breathtaking duet to get Arnett’s thoughts on Up All Night‘s strong start in the ratings and hear Poehler’s surprising response to this question: Who’s playing the Mayor of Pawnee?

Loading video...

Comments (11)

• Both of them are just too funny.

Comment by DL – September 19, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Most hilarious couple of the night!

Comment by JJ – September 19, 2011 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It must be crazy awesome to be their kids. Seriously. I want them to adopt me.

Comment by AAM – September 19, 2011 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • adopt me! no, seriously ADOPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Linda – September 19, 2011 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I second that, two of the funniest and most like-able people on tv I would die to be their kid!

Comment by torontogirl98 – September 19, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amy bursting into hysterics at the end was amazing.

Comment by David – September 19, 2011 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love these two together!

Comment by Elizabeth – September 19, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are just awesome!

Comment by Kiki – September 19, 2011 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Amy Poehler. She is my hero. After her beauty pageant stunt at the Emmys – I literally couldn’t love her more. It seriously must be amazing to be their kids. Funny, fun couple.

Comment by Amy – September 19, 2011 09:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just freaking love these two. And Amy Poehler is so hilarious. It’s sad she didn’t win her Emmy because she deserved it.

Comment by Matthew Thomas – September 20, 2011 01:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post