First All My Children Stars Join Online Venture

Just days before All My Children is due to serve up its final broadcast episode on ABC, the producers of the show’s online continuation have signed its first cast members.

“Pending a final agreement with AFTRA, Prospect Park has confirmed that … Cameron Mathison (Ryan Lavery) and Lindsay Hartley (Dr. Cara Castillo Martin) have agreed to deals to join the company’s new production of All My Children,” Prospect Park, an upstart media venture, announced in a statement on Monday. “This marks the first confirmation of cast members since Prospect Park began planning for the [AMC] production to live on the new online network beyond its final televised date on ABC this week.”

AMC icon Susan Lucci, as previously reported, thus far has declined Prospect Park’s offer to have her reprise her role of Erica Kane.

All My Children‘s Susan Lucci Claims ABC Exec’s ‘Ignorance, Arrogance’ Destroyed Show

Earlier this month, Prospect Park announced that One Life to Live‘s Erika Slezak (Viki), Michael Easton (aka John McBain), Kassie DePaiva (Blair) and Ted King (Tomas) had reached agreements to participate in the online version of AMC‘s sister soap, which is set to sign off of ABC in January 2012.

Sarah Michelle Gellar to Play Erica’s ‘Delusional’ Daughter on AMC Sept. 21

Prospect Park says it will announce the start date of AMC‘s new production in the coming weeks.

Comments (122)

• I want to see some reruns of AMC so I can see Claudette Montgomery again !!!
    She was a hot blond back in the early 80s.
    She intercepted a shipment of cocaine that was suppose to be perfumed soap or something like that Erica ordered and she got high and made a ‘spectacle’ of herself in the ‘Gold Post’ Restaurant.

Comment by ROOSTERTLC – September 28, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well if we can replace Charlie on 2&1/2 men we can certainly replace susan lucci

Comment by Jim – September 29, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I also have watched AMC since college and I’m retired. Now that I have time to relax and watch without recording everyday, they take it off. I’m so tired about everything being about money. Instead of being creative and working on a worthwhile project, TV just wants the cheap easy way to have shows. Pretty soon, TV will be gone and the internet will be all that is left. I thought you cared about how many customers you have. I guess that has changed. Good luck with your stupid cooking show. I couldn’t even stand to watch the commercials for The Chew. I would change the channel. Now I’m not even turning the channel on at all.

Comment by Jean Anne Kettler – September 30, 2011 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You do not need Susan Lucci on Prospect Park. She is an overpaid diva and not really that good of an actress. We fast forwarded through her scenes anyway…You show will be fine without her

Comment by Linda Moniz – October 3, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Greenlee is so annoying. Let her go with Leo. Also, I have been watching for over 30 years and I hope the casts from AMC and OLTL all sign on. The shows can survive on the internet but they need your support. Who knows, this may be better than television??

Comment by Lou – October 3, 2011 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just wanted to say s few things about “soaps”. Yes, the storylines are ridiculous and so over the top and unbelievable. Many times the subjects are serious and ahead of the rest of TV, AIDS, homosexuality,, or rape, to name a few. This is why we soapfans LOVE soaps!! It can be crazy, very unrealistic, but very moving at times. Sometimes there’s a message and sometimes its just”plain fun” but that’s what we want. We don’t need another cooking show. We don’t need another crime show. We just want good old fashioned unrealistic, over the top “soaps”. We need 2 “Todd Mannings”! We need “The Vicker Man”! We need David Hayward to bring everyone back from the grave! We need Dixie to survive a brain transplant this time and Erica’s aborted son Josh to come back with a mechanical heart!! We need all the crazy storylines!! Please, please, please don’t take away our soaps forever!!!!

Comment by Lou – October 3, 2011 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please get David Hayward back on. He was my favorite!! Very Sexy.

Comment by ac – October 4, 2011 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It looks like the people who wrote the final episode wrote AMC into a corner. ONe gunshot can’t take out everyone who is not returning. And what about all the people who were in the room who are not returning including JR? Don’t get me wrong I can’t wait to be able to watch amc again. I don’t watch anything else now but sitcom reruns!It is going to take some creative writing to explain how half of pine valley is not around.But THANK YOU PP for saving AMC!

Comment by nicole – October 5, 2011 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so sad to see the end of all my children! I’m 58yrs. Old and watched from day one. Hope a miracle happens and there is a come back to abc! My days have not been the same without all my children. All my children was a big part of my life! Bring it back!
    Forever fan Jean

Comment by Jean – October 6, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have you seen “The Chew” – oye snooze !!Not sure what ABC was thinking !

Comment by Gina – October 8, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I have to say is “get DAVID HAYWARD (VINCENT IRIZARRY) or I will not be watchin!

Comment by Phillip – October 9, 2011 01:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too have watched since I was 5 and so missing AMC! – am also boycotting daytime tv because I am so upset with this choice! Bad decision…

Comment by tresa – October 9, 2011 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love amc & oltl! I have been watching these shows longer than I can remember(POSSIBLY FROM THE WOMB) I am 32 now and I record “my shows”everyday and watch them every evening when the family is all tucked in bed and mom finally gets some “me” time. The cast, as silly as this sounds, is almost like family! Thank you prospect park, signed cast members and all who had a part in continuing on! Shame on all those who had a part in destroying amc, oltl, and daytime tv.Myself and many others I know have boycotted abc daytime and refuse to watch such horrible shows like the chew! Who cares about any of those rediculous people and thier ideas that are not clever and nonpractical!

Comment by angela – October 10, 2011 10:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will continuen to enjoy all my children when it goes on line

Comment by lynn – October 18, 2011 10:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • happy to see this happen for all my childten cast members

Comment by yvonne grant – October 19, 2011 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope prospect park will put the shows on tv not just the net. And I’m sure that all the actors will be wonderful once they are finally getting writers who have a clue. Or who at least can read the shows history. I am so tired of unreal reality show. I do turn on abc for one life to live and gh. Other than that good bye abc

Comment by diane vajgrt – October 26, 2011 01:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think someone at abc got a bad survey sheet and they thought they would make more money with yet again another hey stupid viewers here’s how to cook, if I want to cook I’ll turn on the food channel. The only reason abc lost viewers was they could’nt anyone who could write a good script till it was too late.

Comment by diane vajgrt – October 26, 2011 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would love to have the websites for AMC and OLTL also please!

Comment by Melissa Mast – October 29, 2011 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When is Prospect Park starting to air AMC. I CAN’T WAIT!!! There is nothing on television at 1:00 worthwhile watching. Please hurry up….I can’t stand it. I absolutely HATE the Chew! I watched one episode and it was awful. The people were horrible and so fake. If I want a new recipe, I’ll google one. Give me a break there are magazines, internet, complete cooking channels, ABC execs really blundered this one. Please make it right prospect park and get our beloved soaps running again. I will do whatever it takes to figure out how to get my internet to play on my tv.

Comment by Karen – November 16, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been waiting for the return of All My Children and One Lie to Live. I am so glad that you have reached an agreement with the actors. I love Sarah Michelle Geller and can’t wait to see her again. I have been monitoring the website since the show went off the air in September. Again I want you all to know that there are still fans out here that enjoy what you all do and would like to continue to watch. Thank you

Comment by Susan – December 18, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im so disappointed that your cancelled the opportunity for fans to continue watching the soaps we grew up with……………. All in All it will be your loss……… I never even heard of your website untill the offer came out you were going to carry All My Children and One Life To live………………………………..

Comment by rxy – December 30, 2011 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a entertainment account it.
    Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from
    you! However, how could we communicate?

Comment by tube launch review – May 6, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post