Exclusive

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Grey's, Castle, House, Vampire Diaries, Good Wife and More

How grey does Meredith’s future look? What big drama awaits the Castle clan? What’s the prognosis for House’s other new team member? Who else in Mystic Falls will be seeing ghosts? Read on for those answers, plus other teases from TV’s hottest shows.

Oh, Baby! 25 Photos from the Grey’s Anatomy Season Premiere

Grey’s Anatomy | If the column is a bit late today, it’s because I just plowed through the two-hour Grey’s premiere, airing next week. now stand back, because here’s a flurry of teases: One of the doc’s has been having “earth-shattering” sex; Bailey unleashes a compelling rant that just may have you siding against Meredith; Mark is so not over Lexie, as displayed by how hard he rides plastics progeny Jackson (meanwhile, Avery’s reactions to his rival’s obviousness are pretty LOL-worthy); Sarah Drew is funny as floundering chief resident April; Mer engages in an act so bold, it makes the clinical trial tampering look like small potatoes; a surgical competition among the residents reveals a surprising team leader; one of the docs almost kills another – and I mean that quite literally; Sandra Oh will make you bawl like a baby when the Cristina/Owen storyline takes a sudden turn; and when all is said and done, you will see precisely what Mer does and does not stand to lose as a result of her past behavior. Oh, and if you’re a Danny/Susannah* fan, prepare to be on the edge of your seat for the first hour — craaaazy stuff on tap for those two! (* See Comments for explanation)

Vampire Diaries Season 3 Preview: Damon and Elena Get Close, Alaric Speaks Up and More!

The Vampire Diaries | Looks like Jeremy Gilbert isn’t the only one seeing ghosts this season.  Matt Donovan, aka the perpetual outsider, will be brought into the mix via “a new friendship” with Elena’s little bro. “Through that relationship, he starts to find a passageway to reconnect with his dead sister, Vicki,” Zach Roerig tells us. “Jeremy and Matt are actually the only people in Mystic Falls who can see the dead.” Roerig adds that he and Kayla Ewell “have worked together again,” so watch for some emotional reunion scenes, while Nina Dobrev says that Elena will eventually find out about the hauntings, though not through Jeremy: “The way she finds out and the way it unfolds is very cool.”

Castle Creator Previews a Season of ‘Explosive’ Secrets

Castle | Dipping into the reader mailbag, Lynne asks: “What will Martha be up to in Season 4? Will her acting school open?” Your answer, from show boss Andrew W. Marlowe himself: “We have a fun episode where Martha and Castle end up on the wrong side of a bank robbery while she’s trying to get a new loan for her school.” (P.S. In a fun wink-win kto TV fans, the robbers nickname themselves Dr. Quinn, Dr. Huxtable, Dr. Howser and Trapper John, TVLine has learned.) Meanwhile, who’s working hard on the outside to hopefully save the day? Why, Beckett of course.

Exclusive: All My Children Vet Parties With Body of Proof

Body of Proof | This ABC drama has a new series regular on board for its sophomore run (premiering next Tuesday at 10/9c): Mary Mouser, who plays Dr. Megan Hunt’s daughter. Lacey’s increased presence is pretty much dictated by the fact that she now will live with Mom, instead of Dad — forcing Megan to go from 0-to-60 in the parenting department. “Before it was all about winning my daughter’s love back, and now it’s about disciplining her,” Dana Delany told me Wednesday night at a cast cocktail party. “And I don’t know if I want to do that!” Delany also raved about the season opener, which riffs on her old stomping grounds via a murder at a tony cul de sac. “It’s pretty noddy – and naughty!” she says of the Housewives in-jokes. “I even have the line, ‘I’ve actually lived on a street like this before, and nothing is as it seems.”

House Exclusive: Prison Break‘s Wentworth Miller Checks In!

House | Thus far we’ve heard a lot about Odette Annable’s Dr. Jessica Adams — but what about the Fox drama’s other addition, played by funny lady Charlyne Yi? TVLine caught up with the actress this week, and she summed up Dr. Chi Park as “very smart, and kind of repressed. She’s emotional but she represses those emotions, and when she holds on too tight, they kind of explode.” (No worries, we can suture that right up.) Yi says that thus far she has been working most with Hugh Laurie and Annable (with whom she shares that “new kid” bond). “There are so many parallels between the show and real life,” she notes. “I’ll say to Odette, ‘This episode’s about us, how we’re trying to fit in [with the cast] and how we feel like we gotta earn our respect.'”

Good Wife Exclusive: Michael J. Fox Returning for Multiple Episodes

The Good Wife | As if Alicia’s state of (ahem) affairs couldn’t be more awkward in the wake of her and Will’s hotel-room hook-up, it turns out her son Zach will be lurking in the halls of Lockhart Gardner as Season 3 gets underway. “They have a bad problem with IT at work, especially with trying to get Alicia’s files, so Zach is brought in to make it all work,” previews series cocreator Robert King. As such, you can be sure – perhaps because the kid is just that intuitive, or maybe Dad puts a bee in his ear? – that Zach will have run-ins with Will. “Yeah,” says King, “there’s a lot of tension there.” Ya think?

Parenthood | Those who watched the season premiere this week may be wondering: Just how bad a boy did Alex used to be? “He has a lot of demons and skeletons in his closet, and they will be revealed,” shares Michael B. Jordan. “A lot of information is thrown at you guys, and it’ll be a happy and sad time for the Bravermans.” But what about Alex’s relationship with Haddie specifically? “I don’t want to give it away, but a lot is going to go down,” Jordan teases.

If there’s a show or hot topic you’d like the Inside Line on, email mattmtvguy@gmail.com, and maybe it’ll get some love the next time around! (With reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

1. ErryBerry says:

Have I totally missed something? Who are Danny and Susannah on Grey’s?

2. xav says:

I could be into Zach at Lockhart Gardner because scenes with him and Will have the potential to be great. I see lots of awkward Will (love that). And MAN, do I wish Grey’s would get some new storylines. WE’VE ALREADY DONE MARK IS AN ASS TO AN UNDERLING WHO IS SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE HE WANTS.

3. Redlily says:

Who are Danny/Susannah on Grey’s????

4. sarah says:

I hope people are bawling because Cristina gets rid of the fetus and of Owen and decides she doesn’t need a man running her life.

5. arrigo says:

Who are Danny and Susannah on Greys????

6. Kara says:

Thank goodness I’m not the only one! I went nuts thinking about who Danny/Susannah are!! I think someone’s confused…

7. Steph says:

No disrespect for the newbies on House, but Charlyne’s comments don’t exactly get me excited for the new season. Instead of an episode about them, how about something concerning Chase. Looks like TPTB still haven’t figured out what their audience wants.

• Jack says:

Well said. I was looking forward to Charlyne Yi as a sign that something new was brewing in season 8, but it doesn’t look like it’s happening. Instead, we’re getting Martha Masters 2.0.

The [H]ouse mantra, “People don’t change,” applies to David Shore and his writing staff.

8. abc123 says:

Oh please tell me Eric Dane is one of the cast members whose option expires after this season? I hate his character Mark always trying to screw things up for Lexie and always getting all up in Calzona’s grill.

Elsewhere, I hope Cristina decides to keep the baby. (By the way, I had been under a mistaken assumption that, after her miscarriage in early season 2, she wasn’t even able to have any more kids.)

• Sash says:

I believe she lost an ovary during that whole drama, which makes it much harder to conceive. I find it laughable that this whole storyline is even happening. I can’t believe that Cristina would be so lax about birth control that she had not one but two accidental pregnancies in the course of six years. Mama didn’t raise no fool, she wouldn’t have put herself in this position again and anybody who knows the character know this storyline is just ridiculous.

• Joanna says:

In Greys timeline, only four years have passed by the end of Season 7. So she got pregnant twice in four years. Just a correction. Maybe that makes it worse. The eighth season will be fifth year for the residents.

As for losing a fallopian tube, there are many people who have been able to conceive with one fallopian tube. It is not impossible.

• Sash says:

Thanks for the correction! I didn’t watch as closely during the Katherine Heigl years so I didn’t realize that time was moving slower on the show than in real time. Even is it is possible for her to conceive, come on this is Cristina who never wants kids, you’re really telling me you don’t think she knows how to use birth control?

• Joanna says:

It has always been Shonda’s intention to impregnate Cristina. She was supposed to get pregnant at the end of Season 5 but Shonda changed her mind then, as she felt that a pregnancy would have been too early in Owen and Cristina’s relationship. So, when the pregnancy came up at the end of Season 7, I was not surprised.

• jj says:

it’s still a stupid storyline. i agree that if shonda were being true to the character she would never have let her get pregnant “on accidnt”. Professional women who are serious about their career and about not having children rarely get pregnant on accident. If they’d at least addressed the fact that she’d done everything NOT to get pregnant and then still did…. like when she was going through her PTSD she missed a pill or something…. The storyline needed SOMEthing to make it make sense. As is, it’s just another reason for me to check out of this show. The whole Izzy/Denny thing made me stop watching the first time, then i checked it out onDemand from time to time after Heigl left, but i think i’m done for real this time. There are so many better things to watch than this dreckitude…

• bluz says:

I agree – this character certainly would have had her tubes tied by now. Forget condoms or the pill.

• Lauren says:

She did not lose an ovary…She lost a fallopian tube. Makes it harder to get pregnant but possible.

9. Carrie says:

It is so obvious from Shonda’s comments on things she is going to have Cristina abort this child to prove he “we are woman mantra”. What I don’t understand why even bother going with this SL just to have her abort in 3 episodes. And I am tired of constantly hearing that Cristina has right, well were is Owen’s rights to his child. Seriously. The fact that this stupid baby storyline comes off as “abortion is a method of birth control” just irks me and I am pro choice. Every one has the right to choice if they want kids but for heaven’s sake I hope Cristina is tying her tubes after the abortion.

• LoveOC says:

I love Cristina and Owen but I have to agree I don’t think this is going to play out well for them because it is Shonda. The SP is going to determine whether I am going to deal with this anymore, if the decision doesn’t make sense I will be done especially if she breaks up Owen/Cristina.

• Tina says:

I wanted Cristina and Owen to have this baby but I knew Shonda would never go there because she was her OMG reactions and for a married woman that is in love with her husband aborting their child she will get exactly that. The truth of the mattter is she is going to tick so many viewers off because of her careless writing.

• xav says:

If Owen wants to carry a fetus to term then he gets all the rights in the world

• Gretchen says:

Yup.

The fact that the woman has to take the risks of pregnancy, the potential derailment of her career for the pregnancy seem to be lost on many. How nice that Owen wants the baby. Perhaps he should have married someone of like mind, rather than demanding it of a wife he KNOWS doesn’t want one.

• Lyn says:

Somewhat different view: I’m generally pro-life, but think that given the ridiculous plot line that has Cristina getting pregnant by accident AGAIN, it would be absolutely in character for her to have an abortion. I hope they don’t do the square-peg-forced-into-round hole thing by making her suddenly change her mind.

• jjj says:

I want them to go back and time and have Cristina do what her character would actually do- take the pill, get the injection, SOMETHING! It’s just not in her nature to have this happen. AGAIN. Very sloppy storytelling and indicative of the lack of realistic character development on Grey’s. If I was on this show, I’d want to get off this sinking ship… stat!

• CMC says:

I think we are all missing a real possibility here – could it be a false pregnancy and something else all together? This us Grey’s after all, and Shonda has many tricks up her sleeve. I can see Cristina & Owen fighting up over this, saying things that can’t be taken back, only to find out it wasn’t a real pregnancy at all.

10. Mikaylah says:

I hope Christina doesn’t lose the baby before she gets the abortion, and realizes she wanted to keep it.

11. dee says:

“Might have us siding against Meredith” HUH??? Some of us have been “siding against Meredith” for a while now (insufferable brat), and tampering with the trial study was just the nail in the proverbial coffin. I don’t need Bailey’s help to side “against” Meredith!

• Asha says:

It’s funny because Meredith tampering with the trial was the first thing she ever did that actually endeared her to me. I’ve never really like the character, the show has so many other, better players, but when she did what she had to do to save Adele (as much as she could be saved), it made her much more likeable.

• dee says:

Save Adele at the expense of how many other Alzheimer’s sufferers, though? She knew if she got caught the trial, which showed promise, would be over. What she did was selfish, just like everything else she does.

• Sam says:

Seriously?? Meredith is the least selfish character on the show! She’s always there for everyone, helping the others and never put herself first. And this is a DRAMA show, if everything was perfect & she didn’t messed with the trial, not saying what she did was right, not at all.. there would be no SL and affect. Everything would be the same.. and it can’t happen on a drama show.

• luisa says:

Meredith’s always been an insufferable character for me, what she did with the trial is just the last straw, Derek should ran away from her and take the little Zola with him … In my opinion Lexie is a more enjoyable character, hope to see her with Mark this season!

12. Amanda says:

How is house days away it premires in october in like three weeks unless i am missing something

13. Jen says:

As someone that fell in love with Cris and Owen in Season 5 because it was so angsty but real at the same time. The baby is so forced just for drama sake. I have to admit I am not loving Cristina very much and if she goes through with the abortion she will come off so selfish and I had thought her heart grew bigger when Owen came into her life.

• sarah says:

What about how selfish Owen is that he only thinks of himself instead of Cristina?

• Erica says:

I was just going to read the comments, but this made me laugh so loud. Owen is always showing Cristina he loves her and supports her but at the same time he “knows who she is” and accepts her just as her.

• Gretchen says:

How is demanding she carry a pregnancy she doesn’t want “accepting her just as her?”

• P says:

Owen never said “We are doing this!”, he said, “Think about it!”, just saying he has never forced her to do it!
            I’m a huge CO shipper, but I think this storyline is lame! If Cristina really didn’t wanted a baby, then she would have done something about it after what happened in season 2! The woman is not an idiot!

• abc123 says:

If Cristina knew she didn’t want to have kids, why didn’t she have her tubes tied? She obviously wanted to still have the option, which means that Owen is not so selfish after all. Maybe he just wants to bring out the best in her. But if she does go through with the abortion, without talking to Owen about it first, then she is being selfish, plain and simple.

• Gretchen says:

Having one’s tubes tied is a huge operation and one that, here in the real world, most doctors won’t do unless the woman has a kid.

And could you point me to the fail-proof birth control?

Why would a husband of a woman whom he knows doesn’t want kids say “think about it?” Seems he doesn’t respect her at all.

It is not selfish to stop a pregnancy a woman does not want. Her body, her choice.

• abc123 says:

It’s not that he doesn’t respect her, it’s just that he’s trying to have it all, so to speak. His perfect mate as well as a child. It is always hard in a couple when one party wants to have a baby and the other one doesn’t. And it’s usually up to the party who doesn’t want to have a baby to cave (cf. Callie and Arizona) or else it ends in divorce. And while I agree with you that it’s the woman’s decision in most cases, when you’re in your 30s and in a committed relationship, both would-be parents should have the say.

• Gretchen says:

Both cannot have the same amount of “say” as only one has to carry the pregnancy and all that entails–for a surgeon, it would mean putting her career on hold, for a woman, it means risks and big changes to one’s health.

Owen having his “say” and his “way” would mean that he forces Cristina to be an incubator.

And after she’s made clear before that she doesn’t want kids? That would make Owen a selfish husband, if not borderline abusive.

And even if she had the kid and gave it to him to raise alone, should he be trusted with an infant, after his PTSD and nearly strangling Cristina? Owen’s not stable enough for fatherhood.

14. EveatEden says:

So annoyed by the Cristina storyline. These are doctor’s, why can’t they figure out how to use birth control? This is the SECOND time Cristina has come up pregnant by mistake when she KNOWS she doesn’t want a kid. You’d think she’d have learned after the first time and made sure to use PLENTY of birth control. That’s the part about this story line that just drives me batty. Cristina is this amazingly smart surgeon but she doesn’t know how to use birth control?? Once, ok I can go with that? Twice, you are just an idiot and Cristina is no idiot!

• Amy says:

perfectly stated – Kevin McKidd and Sandra Oh will probably act the heck out this ridiculous storyline but it doesn’t mean I agree with it. Cristina aborting a child made out of love will change that character for me forever.

15. Carlie says:

Meredith and Cristina are just selfish brats. My decision to NOT watch this season has just been set in stone – Meredith will have chief take the fall for her and Cristina will terminate the pregnancy so she can have her career and she does not want a child (but you have one).

• hmm says:

Ah, she doesn’t have a child.

• Mandy says:

Of course Richard will take the fall for Meredith. Meredith always gets a pass for her insufferable behavior because she had a mean mommy. Meredith will probably guilt Cristina into keeping the baby after her own stupidity causes her to lose the baby before the adoption goes through. Then of course the men will need to get over it because the 2 of them are the “twisted sisters”. Gag.

16. Maddie says:

Thanks for the news on THE GOOD WIFE & CASTLE, Matt. I’m so excited for the return of both of these shows. Which reminds me, I have heard that Lisa Edelstein will be guest starring in THE GOOD WIFE this season in three episodes. I was stunned when I found out she wouldn’t be playing Cuddy this season. Why would they let one of their most interesting characters AND best actors go? Kinda crazy.

• Maddie says:

I’ve found I’m not alone in this discovery. Apparently, it’s been really big news for awhile, from what I hear, but there are still people who are just finding out. I can’t imagine watching HOUSE without Cuddy. She’s been there since the beginning. Thanks for the links, Matt. You’re a nice guy. I’ll check them out ASAP. :)

• @Maddie says:

It´s crazy right!! So far i know she wanted to leave the show. It is probably not the producers fault. It was her decision. I guess we have to respect that.

The beloved Wilson,Chase, Foreman are there too since the beginning and of course House, right. It is enough for me to enjoy House the TVshow.

• Maddie says:

It IS crazy. To me, it’s not about blaming someone since I’m not sure even after reading the articles who is to blame. It’s about what HOUSE will be without Cuddy. It shouldn’t be underestimated how important she was to fans and to the HOUSE-world. I’m glad the plethora of guys remaining on the show are enough for you to watch but for me it’s not the same. The show has been getting kinda predictable and boring the past two seasons. But the stuff with Cuddy always interested me. Now she’s gone I guess it’s sort of motivation for me to stop watching. There are a lot of new shows out there this season to fill the void along with established favorites of mine like THE GOOD WIFE & CASTLE, etc. No big deal. :)

• sara says:

According to the ratings drop there were a whole bunch of people including myself who pretty much lost interest in House when it turned into a soap opera. Now that the Huddy mess is done (thank you David Shore) I know I can’t wait for the new season to start.

House ain’t in love any more, and here the boring ends. Especially considering the latest HL quote about House having to win back the team and Wilson. Great ensemble acting with HL and RSL giving acting lessons for those smart enough to pay attention.

17. Julia says:

Cristina had an ectopic pregnancy during season 2, and they removed one of her Fallopian tubes, which means she might have difficulties on getting pregnant again. I really hope she decides to have the baby, but would the writers do that again after two babies last season? I’m not holding my breath for another one.

18. Jenna says:

I think it is kind of weird that Meredith tampers with a trial and gets fired for it, but Izzy can cut an L-vad wire and steal and Organ adn Christina can cover for Burke when his hand is all messed up and he can’t do all the surgeries and interns can perform procedures on themselves and hardly even get a slap on the wrist? I am not saying it is okay what she did, just that everyone else has done at least as much wrong doing as she has, if not more!

PLUS, she was doing it to help the Chief’s wife

• shaun says:

Adele was in the trial….so the results are still valid.It’s just the problem of her screwing over the person who was getting it,then not.

19. GAfan says:

Sudden turn… ummm that is easy- she gets the abortion after waiting 5 days. Well now I don’t need to tune in next Thursday.

20. Danielle H. says:

Yay 4 shows I care about were included here: GA, VD, Castle, and Body of Proof. Thx Matt!

21. Sue says:

Thank you for the Castle scoop…I love Martha…Can’t wait for this episode…Sounds Fun…

22. Alicia says:

So stoked for Castle and TGW’s return! Just hope we don’t have to wait too long to find out what’s in the envelope Roy mailed before he died. Also, not a Castle/Beckett shipper so if they can tone down the “look how jealous Beckett is” with the new blonde chick around, that would be nice.

• Kath says:

I am a Castle/Beckett shipper but I am so over the jealousy of both Castle and Beckett for new characters. They should have killed it at the start of season 3 because it’s dragging the show down.

23. Tina says:

I have a feeling the only person my heart is going to break for on Thursday night is Owen.

24. Joanna says:

I am guessing the doctor on Greys having earth shattering sex is probably Teddy. She’s the only one in a new relationship and therefore, would describe it as such.

25. Jennifer says:

Yay !!!! Mark isn’t over Lexie. Writers it’s been long enough. let us hardcore Slexie fans get out Reunion already.

26. Brenna says:

Cant wait for Mark and Lexie this season–i miss them!!

27. MG says:

So Shonda insist to continue to ruin Mer’s life huh? Oh, great but whatever happens I still love her, an I will never be against her. At least she’s gonna be front and center!

28. FruitCup says:

I would love the idea of Teddy and Henry having “earth-shatteringsex”, but my guess is on Jackson and Lexie…

29. Sarah says:

I think the one who’s having sex is Jackson & Lexie, they are on the promo too.

Looking forward for Meredith’s, MerDer’s SL.. that’s the reason I watch, hopefully everything will be okay for them soon.

30. kate says:

I hope Teddy’s the one having the earth shattering sex with Henry. Love them together. And I hope Henry doesn’t die!

31. jess says:

I wish it’s Teddy and Henry. they are my fave couple. But I also think it’s Lexie and Jackson coz of the promo, but that would be too much right? They already have the Mark-Lexie-Jackson story in the season premiere and here they are again with another, that’s too much of them and it annoys me.

32. Mikey says:

I am sick to death of the TV boards being taken up on all the yadda yadda about Grey’s Anatomy – if there’s one mention in the article, it takes over almost every posting!! I wish TVline would do separate articles about GA, so the rest of us would have a chance to post/read something other than Grey’s….btw – did I mention that I absolutely hate the show? Will it be getting cancelled soon, too, like that other bore, Desperate Housewives??

• Gretchen says:

Are you somehow unable to discuss what you want to discuss?

What an odd comment yours is.

• jessie says:

A lot would want to read about Grey’s, there are plenty of us Grey’s fans. It’s as simple as that.

• Mikey says:

@jessie – yes, there are a lot of Grey’s fans…which is why I’d rather see TVLine do a posting/article about that show only and then all you fan can comment to your hearts content!
        @Gretchen- 7 shows were talked about in this article…yet most of the posts (so far) are all about Grey’s – and I know cuz I had to at least scan thru all the posts to see if anyone had anything to share about the other shows
        @Sasha – I can skip past the stuff in the article about Grey’s, but if I want to read posts about OTHER shows, I kind of HAVE to at least scan thru them. BTW – I did try to watch Grey’s…I didn’t like it..I don’t comment against it…I support all shows fans, even if I don’t like the show…but as I said (and will say again) keep Grey’s separate so all of you can have the forum to yourselves!

• Sasha says:

It must be difficult for you, what with your inability to not read things that clearly don’t concern you.

If you don’t like reading Grey’s Anatomy comments and spoilers… don’t! It’s easier than it sounds. You should give it a whirl, you might enjoy it.

33. jordan202 says:

I wonder who’s having earth shattering sex on GA … hhahaha since it says “one doctor” I would assume it’s Teddy. The only ones not mentioned are her and Calzona, which would make a duo of doctors. Anyways, that would make me so happy because i am a henry/teddy shipper!

• scully says:

Oh my! I think you’re right, it said “one doctor” so it definitely is Teddy. That made me so happy. It can also be Bailey and Eli but they already did it, right? I’m a Teddy and Henry shipper too! Speaking of the couple, I just saw this cute video of them on youtube. Sharing this to all Tenry fans out there: http://youtu.be/czevnPEXAzs

• patty says:

This just made me put a smile on my face, and uhm I think it would last all day, teddy and henry are finally happy and uhm earth shattering sex?! what a term. lol. and thanks for the youtube link btw,the video is so sweet.

34. melanie says:

in the entire city of chicago, when a prestigious law firm has an IT problem, they call Zach??? reallly? because the guys know how to work on photoshoped file of his father doesn’t mean he knows how to solve an it problem!!!!

• Alicia says:

Yes, it’s rather contrived, but I guess they’re trying to do more with the kids? Though, I thought I read somewhere that Zach was an intern not “THE” IT person, so that makes more sense. However, both Zach and Grace became insufferable idiots in season 2, here’s hoping they regain a modicum of sense in the 3rd season.

35. phoebe says:

Teddy + Henry = Earth Shattering Sex!!!! Love it!!!! Can’t wait for the season premiere. And I hope Scott Foley stays on Grey’s. Maybe just like Loretta Devine, appearances like hers would be fine. Coz right now he has True Blood and writing/executive producing an up and coming tv show. I just hope he stays and doesn’t die. He is the awesomest on Grey’s lately, i mean him and Teddy. I adore them both.

36. Mafalda says:

Grey’s “earth-shattering” sex: Teddy and Henry for sure :D

37. Jen says:

This Cristina/Owen thing can’t possibly turn out well for anyone–not the characters or the fans. Toss in an issue that encourages fans to take sides, and suddenly people are for Cristina/against Owen or vice versa. No one wins in that situation. People will be upset with whatever choice is made. I’m not sure what kind of benefit that will have to an 8 year old show that people have been drifting away from for years. What an awful and sad direction to take the Cristina/Owen love story.

38. ultimate troll says:

Oh no Good Wife – why?! Season two was so awesome partly because Zach was frequently absent. Sticking him at LG to what, have an opinion on his mother’s sex life? is awful. Seriously, all of season one when the little puke was standing up for his dad and not his mom bugged the hell out of me, now he’s going to be lurking around all the time?
    How far up is the LG building? Could he maybe fall out a window?

39. Cathy says:

Shonda wrote Christina/Owen into a corner with the pregnancy; Shore and his staff wrote House into a corner with having House drive his car into Cuddy’s house, and then not sign Edelstein.

I’m sorry, but I don’t get it; why would a) Christina, who is a doctor, not know how to use birth control, and b) House, from the sounds of it, be able to ever get his job back after destroying the property of his boss? I know that these are tv programs, but I for one do not appreciate being treated like I don’t have a single brain cell. They need to stop insulting their viewers just to keep their shows going.

40. Ana Muller says:

I am so glad they’re finally focusing on Meredith again, I mean she is THE Grey in Grey’s Anatomy and seeing as it is her final season on the show (And my final season watching it probably) it seems like the right thing to do, plus she has always been my favorite (:

41. Sue says:

Another smack down for Meredith and it seems like it’s going to be a big one-two punch? No thanks. I’ve seen enough of them over the years. What is it about these writer’s that make them abuse her so much? The continuation of this weak story line was something I hoped they would wrap up quickly. It was not believable that she would switch the drug in the first place or that Alex would rat her out even if he was drunk. How the writers can redeem her is beyond me. Everyone hating on Alex isn’t believable except for possibly Cristina. This was all put into play so they could break up Derek and Meredith. As far as Derek off pouting and sullen in the woods (breaking rules 1 & 2 of post it) grow up and face the problems in your marriage instead of walking away and hiding out. Man up. No wonder Dempsey calls it the “adolescent dynamitic.” How about some actual dialoge or conversation between these two? Hoping for more adult smart writing this season.

Again not believable that Yang would find herself in the position she’s in. As adamant about not wanting kids as she’s been portrayed for years she would have had her tubes tied. That story line came out of no where to cause controversy. If they do another miscarriage so as not to offend either side….well they did that already. Matt. You never said whether you liked the episode or thought it was great, good, fair, etc? What grade do you give it?

42. Daniel says:

Yep, Martha Masters is back!
    So now we have 13 version 2(Adams) or maybe Cameron v3 since she’s noble & all .. And now masters v2. And still NO WORD ABOUT CHASE’S STORYLINE IN S8!
    The only one nobody mentions is the only team member I care about! Joy! I’m starting to believe there is nothing to say about him because there is NOTHING significant for him in S8. Oh well, I’ll just do what I did back in S4.

43. Pia says:

“Zach is brought in to make it all work.” This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard in my life. Lockhart/Gardner can’t afford an IT person?? I’m so sure high school student Zach has more experience than a professional. It tv, so I rarely complain like this, but get real!!

44. Jackie says:

I am glad they are focusing on Meredith again she’s my girl and I am always on her side no matter what, but it’s unbelievable for her to get something she needs to suffer way too much!

45. Grace says:

I CAN’T WAIT FOR OCT.3rd WHEN [H]OUSE RETURNS!!
    I LOVE [H]OUSE
    AND I ADORE HUGH LAURIE!!!

Grey’s is just a soap opera! Not my cup of tea.

46. Jan says:

What IS crazy is people who keep commenting they are not watching or going to watch House. Then save your positive comments for The Good Wife or Castle. Otherwise the redundancy of these negative comments just become tedious to those who still want to watch. I can’t wait to see House come Oct 3rd, but wouldn’t keep picking at it if I didn’t. If it is no big deal then let it go.

47. Great paintings! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)