Glee in Season 3: Who Should Brittany Date?

Get More: Glee, Polls

Season 2 of Glee brought a lot of romantic turmoil for Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris). There was a relationship with Artie that abruptly ended when he called her “stupid” (plus his subsequent efforts to win her back). There was an ongoing dalliance with Santana that was left with an ambiguous, friendship-affirming encounter at their lockers. And heading into Season 3, it seems like anything is possible for the dimly hilarious cheerleader that pretty much everyone adores.

Take our poll below to tell us who should be the object of Brittany’s affection in the new season, then hit the comments to justify your vote and/or suggest additional possibilities. And for all my Glee recaps and commentary, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (411)

• I’m about to go all Lima Heights on you losers. Bartie is SO over. And Puck? As if. I don’t know who this Rory kid is but he better be on a short-term exchange if he knows what’s good for him.

And you sickos voting for Rainbow Dash? Okay, I guess that’s the only option who’s allowed to share mine and Britt Britt’s bed.

Comment by Santana Lopez – September 15, 2011 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is this even a question?
    Santana.

Comment by Sara – September 15, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana for sure. It just seems like the next step since there’s been such a buildup. And plus they are adorable together

Comment by Maia – September 15, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SANTANA FTW!! ALL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by LORD TUBBINGTON – September 15, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We should get things straight. First, yes Santana is a b*tch and she seems to despise everyone. Yes, Brittany is kind of dumb and lives in a haze of confusion.

But let’s be clear. Santana is a b*tch and has feelings, just like every other human being. Brittany is kind of dumb but has shown emotional maturity.

Santana loves Brittany and Brittany loves Santana. They have their flaws but they also bring the best out of each other. Britt and Artie? He treated her like some child, he clearly has some issues with women.

Ok, Santana manipulated Britt, but as the next episodes showed, Britt is not dumb enough to be manipulated by Santana. She wanted to be with her, even if that meant cheating. Fact is, for Britt is easier to put a dumb facade than acknowledge things as they are.

So for me? Santana and Britt.

Comment by Hotch – September 15, 2011 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where are the other options?

Comment by Nikki – September 15, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • okay no, artie was a striaght up douche bag to brittany, thats why tina left him to begin with, he doesnt know how to treat women and he constantly jusitified his reasons for being with brittany as “oh shes the hottest girl in the school” at least Santana actually loves her and has showed it numerous times. she just has gay panic. even kevin agreed that brittana are soulmates.

Comment by afores – September 15, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany & Santana have such a beautiful relationship. I really hope they end up together.

Comment by Sofia – September 15, 2011 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO ONE. Brittany’s character is far too problematic for me to ship her with anyone.

This sexually active toddler-in-a-womans-body thing skeeves me out.

I dont wish any character on Brittany. They’ll always do *something* wrong and she’ll never get blamed for anything because “it’s Brittany.” You cant win.

Comment by abc – September 15, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you going to say this on every page? And if you do, could you at least use the same name every time so that I know to skip it?

Comment by Lucy – September 15, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That was my first post? I think you have me confused with someone else.

Comment by abc – September 15, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Santana blamed Brittany for outing her on Rumours, in spite of the fact that it was a typical Brittany-ism.

Comment by Amanda – September 15, 2011 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • - “I’m so yours. Proudly so”
        - “I do love you. Clearly you don’t love you as much as I do or you’d put this shirt on and you would dance with me”
        - “Everybody think she’s a bad person but she’s not”
        - “What if I went first?”
        - “I believe in you”
        - “I love you, Santana. I love you more than I’ve ever loved anyone else in this world. All I know about you and I is that because of that, I think anything is possible”

Has Brittany ever expressed that kind of love and intimacy with anyone other than Santana? No. There’s no competition here.

Comment by Julie – September 15, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Preach^^

Comment by swirly squirrels – September 19, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Got to say, I totally agree. In reality Brittany would be in real trouble. She claims she’s slept with everyone at school (with obvious exceptions) and by now she’d have caught something (she doesn’t understand ANYthing let alone condoms).
      I can’t take her seriously when she tries to be serious and I too find her having romantic relationships a bit weird (when she’s so mentally challenged). Santana manipulates her all the time for her own gain (even when Brittany thought she loved Artie Santana was telling her that fooling around with her wasn’t cheating as they were both girls) and it’s creepy (if a man treated Brittany that way I doubt people would be as forgiving, even if you hate Artie you have to admit it’s off).

Comment by Tootz – September 17, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana gets my vote. First there’s their adorable chemistry. Plus Brittany is the only one that sees any good in Santana, while Santana is the only one that totally accepts Brittany, quirks and all. They’ve been together both as friends and more-than-friends for awhile now (with Brittany going so far as cheating on Artie to be with Santana). Then there was the wonderful development of their relationship at the end of season 2 with Santana confessing her love. And lets not forget that Brittany was the one that tried to get Santana to define their relationship in the first place. She was ready to ask Santana to prom. She was the one trying to get Santana to be out and proud. And she loves Santana more than anyone else in the world. All that really stands between these two is the fact that Santana is in the closet. I definitely want to see these two finally get acknowledged as an official couple.

Comment by Dee – September 15, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana duh.

Anybody who pairs either of them up with other people at this stage clearly didn’t watch the last season at all. O__O

Comment by Lisa – September 15, 2011 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just because people love each other doesn’t mean they always work. I don’t think they would. Personal opinion.

Comment by Nikki – September 15, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • or they have a different opinion don’t be so intolerant

Comment by ben – September 15, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The only things that make Ben angry are people who are intolerant of others’ ships, and Brittana.

Comment by Lucy – September 15, 2011 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana, naturally. I don’t even remember her dating Artie because I wiped that whole sleep inducing mid-season period from my mind. Santana and Brittany make sense, and I always root for best friends in tv shows to end up together. Also, the actresses have real chemistry.

Comment by Poe – September 15, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the unicorn, of course.

Comment by Alice – September 15, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana obviously. She’s the only one who ever treats Brittany as an adult and doesn’t act like Brittany’s a kid. Artie gave her a “magic comb” and acts like she’s his child but Santana sees Brittany for who she truly is.

Comment by megan – September 15, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany needs to be single. She wanted to be during the prom episode and didn’t jump at the opportunity to be with Santana in the finale. I hope she gets to try that out. It could really help her mature. I don’t think she’d be able to grow up in a relationship.

Comment by Rachel – September 15, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only reason Brittany hooked up with Artie was to make Santana jealous (did any of you watch duets?). Brittany wanted Santana but Santana went into a gay panic and told Brittany she wasn’t interested. As a result Brittany hooked up with Artie. I’m gonna take a guess here and say if Santana didn’t reject her Brittany wouldn’t have gone to Artie.

Comment by Kay – September 15, 2011 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, I liked Brittany/Artie up until the Christmas episode then I realized how icky they are together, funny I was re-watching duets the other day actually and I had forgotten Santana rejected Brittany hence why she went to Artie – I suppose Bartie were doomed from the start. I love Santana and Brittany now, they compliment each other wonderfully.

But also I want Artie/Tina back, they were my favorite in season 1.

Comment by Lea – September 15, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana.

Comment by Charlee – September 15, 2011 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Brittany-Artie, but in fact I love Brittana. They must date.

Comment by Marie – September 15, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Save the Horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also Brittana <3

Comment by Lea – September 15, 2011 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ok the thing is that I don’t want to ship Santana with a woman with a brain of a child with 4 years, so.. yeah! I choose the unicorn is perfect for Brittany

Comment by Claire – September 15, 2011 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But Santana doesn’t mind Brittany’s IQ level, in-fact she finds it endearing. Santana loves Brittany, like big time. They are best friends and have so much chemistry. Just because you have a problem with Brittany’s smartness(or lack of) doesn’t mean Santana does.

Comment by swirly squirrels – September 19, 2011 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana, cause my grandma loves them.

Comment by PuffOfLogic – September 15, 2011 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ALL THE AWARDS

Comment by h8igtp – September 15, 2011 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do people ship Bartie? She only started dating him to make Santana jealous. And then he repeatedly treated her like a child (the magic comb bit and the Christmas episode, as well as singing a song to her that’s about a baby) and spoke down to her. The only time he told her that he loved her was when he was drunk and she was taking her clothes off. And then, he called her stupid after further objectifying her as “the hottest girl in this school.”
    Sure, Santana manipulated her, and yes, Brittana has its own set of problems related to that. But their chemistry and their interaction prior to Santana’s heartfelt admission of love has been brilliant and understated to the point that it sets them up as one of the only genuine couples; they’ve been shown since the very beginning to be best friends who care about each other. They are soulmates, and that’s coming from the people who play them and who know them better than anyone else. They love each other, and when they’ve admitted it, it has been during emotional discussions and talks. Not when they’re drunk and she’s getting undressed.
    tl;dr: Brittana is on. It was always on.

Comment by thedisassociation – September 15, 2011 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True, true.

But about the whole “she manipulated her” thing. It’s only manipulation if the other person is unaware of it. But, Brittany is totally aware that what she was doing with Santana was cheating. After Santana finished singing Songbird Brittany says ““Why can’t you sing that to me in front of everyone? Now that Artie and I aren’t together.”

she understood that the kind of relationship she wants with Santana and that Santana wants with her could never work while she was still with Artie. She knew that what they had went beyond talking with their tongues super close. Because if she understands that that kind of song can only be sung when they were in an actual relationship, then she also understands they were cheating. If not Santana could just as well have sung that song to her while she was with Artie, but no, she herself makes the distinction.

Comment by swirly squirrels – September 19, 2011 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana. Artie isn’t right for her. He was such a bad boyfriend to both her and Tina. Doesn’t deserve either of them.

Comment by Skye – September 15, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What the hell is this?

Comment by Santana – September 15, 2011 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mmhmm, that’s right, girl. Don’t worry, your secret is safe with the internet.

Comment by Lucy – September 15, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana and Brittany. They’re adorable together and Santana clearly loves her, she’s about the only one she’s not a bitch to. Naya is an amazing actress and the locker scenes were incredible.
    I find that Artie is shallow and treats girls like crap. He practically stalked Tina when she broke up with him and patronised Brittany.
    Brittana/Santittany!

Comment by Brittana – September 15, 2011 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s no point to this poll and everyone knows it. Not everyone likes Brittany and Santana together (I don’t), but if you’re not going to give real options other than Santana and maybe Artie, this serves no purpose. There are other characters on the show.

Comment by Rachel – September 15, 2011 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We wants to get our Brittana on.

Comment by Naya Rivera – September 15, 2011 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Dear Naya:

Stop trolling, we already know that you love Brittana.

Sincerely yours,
      Brittana Fandom.

Comment by Fandom – September 15, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Dear Brittana Fandom,
        Shhh, just enjoy the trolling and vote for Santana.
        Also, Scissor fight!!!

Love, Naya

Comment by Naya Rivera – September 15, 2011 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana. No one else is a remotely viable choice. RIB, take notes.

Comment by Disa – September 15, 2011 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana will go to the college and Brittany will repeat the course. They will be together but at the end they won’t be. Sorry.

Comment by FFF – September 15, 2011 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittana all the way. Even if Naya and HeMo were terrible actors, I’d ship them all the same. It’s such a common situation for girls (and boys could relate as well) to be in, I think it’s encouraging people to get the courage to come out.
    I know we have Klaine but, lets face it, a couple isn’t gonna be as perfect as Klaine.
    But yeah. Brittana.

Comment by yourface – September 15, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • By ‘perfect’ I didn’t mean I ship Klaine more or anything, I just mean Klaine is a relationship with no arguments and Blaine and Kurt are like, I don’t know, you can tell that Blaine has been written with being great for Kurt and being great for Kurt alone.

Comment by yourface – September 15, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This poll means nothing, if you guys think Santana and Brittany will end up together, you’re delusional. Brittany won’t end up with Santana, Bartie is back on. Sheila or Sugar may be a love interest for Santana. There’s no point in agruing about a couple (who was never actually an official couple) in the first place. Britana shippers and Puckleberry shippers are so delusional, its more than okay to ship who you want but SOME (I said some) act as if its going to happen after multiple evidence that it isnt. Britana shippers look to much into Brittany’s words and not enough in Santana’s actions, and psrt of that I blame on lazing writing. Puckleberry and Britana will never be, as more than friends. But yet you people continue to debate pointless agruments, watch the show and see what happens. Really, I doubt Bartie or Britana are endgame.

Comment by Hannah – September 15, 2011 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Speaking of writing and writers, I would like to quote one of the show’s writers and showrunners, Brad Falchuk: “Brittana is on. It was always on.”
      There might be other people in the way at first, Artie and/or Sugar/whoever, but Brittana is endgame. I’m going to take Brad’s word over yours.

Comment by lolque – September 15, 2011 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The fact that you believe anything RIB say, is enough to discredit your opinion. Finchel, is not engame, Quick is not engame, Bartie is not endgame, Brittana is not endgame, Marcedes is not endgame. No couple except Wemma and possibly Cohen-Chang Chang are endgame. Brittany and Santana are not endgame. When were they a couple? Oh, wait. .When did they date? Oh, wait. .But they said I love you. .but Brittany said she loved Artie too. .But they’re dating now right?. .Sorry, no. If they end up dating, I’ll be happy to put my foot in my mouth. But looks like that wont be happening anytime soon.

Comment by Hannah – September 15, 2011 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ryan Murphy is the trolliest troll to ever troll the face of the earth. Brad, if you look at what he’s sad, hasn’t really been a troll. He’s been really consistent with his love for Brittana and the fact that it’s going to happen.
          I didn’t know they had to have been an “official couple” for them to be endgame or to love each other. Lol, oh I’m sorry, do you know something the rest of us don’t? “Anytime soon” doesn’t mean “never,” it just means not at first. Santana said she loved Brittany, and Brittany said she loved her more than anyone. They’ve always acted couple-y. If you pay attention to them in the background of a lot of scenes, they’re always together acting just like a couple.
          When did Artie say he loved Brittany? Oh yeah, when he was drunk and she was taking her clothes off? And then later he sang a song to her about a baby, after he fed her that magic comb crap. And then after that, instead of talking about his insecurities, he continued to objectify her hotness and then called her stupid. OTP THO
          I hope your mouth is big enough to fit two feet in it.

Comment by lolque – September 15, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • At some point to be endgame you have to date. Do you know any couples on TV who were endgame and didn’t officially date? Me niether. You’re looking to much into Britanna, in the background scenes they act like friends! Britanna are not endgame and believe it or not, not everyone wants them together. Britanna is not even in the top three of most popular couple on Glee, (its Finchel, Wemma, then Klaine, check E! Online, they reported this using Twitter and Facebook). But noce little debate, lets just watch the show and see what happens.

Comment by Hannah – September 15, 2011 03:12 PM PDT
          • I’ve never repeatedly had sex with just-a-friend. I’ve never started dating someone to make just-a-friend jealous and then cut them off from sex. I’ve never cheated on a boyfriend with just-a-friend. I’ve never told just-a-friend that I loved them romantically and wanted to be with them. I’ve never pressured just-a-friend to come out so that we could be together. I’ve never pressured just-a-friend to talk about my confusing feelings for them related to our relationship. I’ve never asked just-a-friend to be my date to prom. I’ve never told just-a-friend that I loved them more than anyone else and that that meant that anything was possible.
            JUST FRIENDS THO

Comment by @Hannah – September 15, 2011 03:19 PM PDT
          • @@Hannah, in today’s society, half of your reasons are exactly what just friends/friends with benefits do now-a-days.

Comment by Jim – September 15, 2011 03:28 PM PDT
        • brittana is gonna happen if for no other reason than that there would be riots if it didn’t

Comment by Disa – September 15, 2011 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL. You call Brittana and Puckleberry shippers delusional? You are obviously a delusional Bartie shipper who refuses to acknowledge absolutely everything that shows evidence of Brittana. Just go.

Comment by Olivia – September 15, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol, I don’t ship anyone, I just watch the show. Because, I don’t ship anyone I can be non bias.

Comment by Hannah – September 15, 2011 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How can you compare Puckleberry and Brittana?
      Puck and Rachel have never said they were in love with each other whereas Brittany and Santana have said so multiple times.

Comment by Nacol – September 15, 2011 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I compare them because the majority of people who ship them look to much into their relationship, and can’t see them for what they are, friends.

Comment by Hannah – September 15, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Do you scissor with your friends? Wow.

Comment by DK – September 15, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Obviously, Hannah does all kinds of things with her friends that we don’t.

Comment by lolque – September 15, 2011 03:20 PM PDT
          • Lol. 4 for you

Comment by Ryan – September 15, 2011 03:21 PM PDT
  • Santana of course but if it’s not gonna happen then it doesn’t. Brittany doesn’t even need a bf or gf cause she’s beyond amazing

Comment by Dani – September 15, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “mum I wanna be Santana when I grow up… flawless and beating EVERY SINGLE POLL EVER MADE! Also winning an Alma without even having an album released… and definitely, getting a Brittany as a reward. Yes, I wanna be Santana when I grow up!”

Comment by little kid – September 15, 2011 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by a little kid – September 15, 2011 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana.

Comment by random viewer – September 15, 2011 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana! I love her more than I’ve ever loved anyone in the entire world. :D

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – September 15, 2011 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mmhmm, that’s right girl.

Comment by Santana Lopez – September 15, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Come back to bed, Santana. I’m tired of all these people who want me to date Artie. I wanna get my sweet lady kisses on.

Comment by Brittany S. Pierce – September 15, 2011 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love this couple!

Comment by swirly squirrels – September 19, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I choose Santana because I think Brittany will always love her the best. They’re my fav couple on Glee, along with Finchel.

Comment by Andie – September 15, 2011 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is this even a question? SANTANA Duh..

Comment by asdf – September 15, 2011 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Artie treated Brittany like she was a toddler. Puck is man whore. No1curr TGP winner is not someone I want to see on my screen. The My Little Pony (not a unicorn!) probably has more chemistry with Lord Tubbington. Only reasonable option is Santana. They’re soulmates.

Comment by Gleek1234 – September 15, 2011 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She should date ME. End of story.

Comment by CJWoods – September 15, 2011 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the fact that Brittany dated Artie just to make Santana jealous says it all… Brittany love santana more than anyone in the entire world and Santana is so in love with Brittany, THEY ARE SOULMATES!

Comment by qwerty – September 15, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked her best with Artie (Santana might not call her stupid but she manipulates Brittany’s stupidity when it suits her) but it’s never going to happen. They were really sweet together and him calling her stupid might not have be a nice thing to do but it was true (not saying he was right to say it but still).
    The fanbase for her to be with Santana is huge and the writers seem to follow what they want the majority of the time. I don’t really care enough to be bothered though. Brittany is brilliant for one-liners but I don’t really care about her character much past that, sorry.

Comment by Sez – September 15, 2011 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t remember the exact words, but Santana has said that Brittany is dumb, maybe even stupid. Prom episode voice over. Something about Brittany being so dumb that if she won prom queen she’d think they had to be together. True love right there, folks.

Comment by Nikki – September 15, 2011 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • She said she was gullible, never called her stupid or dumb. Might want to do something for that memory loss.

Comment by Kay – September 15, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m so sorry I messed up her lovely speech. Gullible means easy to trick, right? So it’s okay for Santana to want to trick Brittany into being with her? How sweet.

Comment by Nikki – September 15, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Your resentment is delicious.

Comment by Kay – September 15, 2011 03:08 PM PDT
          • Gullibility is more like naive trust. You’re taking that monologue too seriously. Specially because in the end Santana never used her prom quest to get Brittany, she just wanted to be “queen and accepted” because she is going to be an “outsider [her] whole life”.

Not to mention the fact that ANYONE else would have thought words a lot more hurtful than gullible.

Comment by Amanda – September 15, 2011 03:15 PM PDT
          • Santana saying that she thinks Brittany is gullible just shows how highly she thinks of her.

She sees her as an innocent soul with an open heart and a trusting nature. The blonde isn’t stupid, backwards or slow, she is simply too trusting. I think that in her eyes she has manipulated Brittany several times. But there’s always two sides to every story and when it comes to their relationship I honestly do see Brittany as a willing participant and active agent rather than a doormat. The blonde gladly accepted and allowed the “manipulation” because it was something she wanted just as much.

And if we are to be perfectly honest I think Brittany is actually a lot better at manipulating Santana than the other way around. Still Santana is insecure enough to not trust that Brittany wants her as much as she does and therefore assumed that it was her words that are the reason why Brittany found her way back into her bed. Meaning Brittany comes across as gullible to her.

These are EXTREMELY valid reasons to show that Santana isn’t always the bad guy. Yes everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but I think Santana inadvertently comes across as the bad guy because she’s got a bitchy temperament with everyone else – that doesn’t mean it’s that way with Brittany.

Comment by swirly squirrels – September 19, 2011 12:34 PM PDT
  • Now I just feel bad for you all.

See Santana & Brittany are not going to end up together, unfortunately. I mean we are talking about the couple that has been yanked around since late season one. The writers promise a bang, no bang.

Obviously they are soul-mates but listen to Naya’s interviews. She always throws out little hints here and there about Santana’s love life. For the most part she says that there will be a new love interest that might just help Santana accept herself by the end of the season just in time for graduation. Which leaves Brittany, as hemo mentioned, back in the arms of Artie. (my poor artina heart)

As far as Brittany being in love with a stuffed unicorn I wouldn’t doubt that happening. Just another attempt to dumb down brittany. Sad.

Comment by Waverly – September 15, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • What’s your point?
      The poll is about who Brittany SHOULD date. Not about guessing who she in going to date.
      I personally think the person she should date is Santana because it wouldn’t make sense for them to not get together after everything. I’m not saying it is going to happen, but I want it to happen.

Comment by Iya – September 15, 2011 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana obviously and if I absolutely had to pick a second option then I’d say the unicorn wins out by a mile over the 3 other “options”.

Comment by Mar – September 15, 2011 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittany and Santana are not happening so people need to get over it, my god. I refuse to let it happen.

Comment by Tonya – September 15, 2011 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You “refuse to let it happen”? I’m sorry I must have missed the memo that RIB and Fox have handed over the reins to crazy people who ship Bartie. Get over it. Brittana has/is/and will continue to be on. If you don’t like that’s just to bad, cause there is nothing you can do about it. You can’t stand in the way of true love.

Comment by Bully Whip – September 16, 2011 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Santana. Why is this even a poll? Soulmates. It’s like asking who we should pair Mulder or Scully up with. Redundant question.

Comment by Suzanne – September 15, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brittana is on. It was always on.

Bartie shippers can stay pressed.

Comment by chimi – September 15, 2011 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are people who still ship Bartie? o_O

Comment by oh – September 15, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR?

Comment by Dianna – September 15, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am legitimately surprised by this knowledge.

Comment by oh – September 15, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lol. How do you Barfie tho?

Comment by Dianna – September 15, 2011 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • by sticking your fingers in your ears and going ‘lalala i can’t hear you i’m too busy ignoring canon’? IDEK

Comment by oh – September 15, 2011 03:21 PM PDT
          • maybe they were hired from RIB tho

Comment by Jenny – September 15, 2011 03:30 PM PDT
  • - “I’m so yours. Proudly so”
    - “Everybody think she’s a bad person but she’s not”
    - “What if I went first?”
    - “I believe in you”

(I accidentally sent this as a reply earlier so I’m sending again)

Comment by Julie – September 15, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All the awards for you, Julie. Because no, Brittany has never acted this way with anyone else.

Comment by theveiledfairy – September 15, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brit/Santana is GROSS! I vote for her and Artie!

Comment by Luna – September 15, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So what I’m getting from this is that you are a homophobic. Am I right or?

Comment by Puh-lease! – September 15, 2011 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post