Glee in Season 3: Where Should the Writers Take Rachel Next? Vote in Our Poll!

Season 2 of Glee ended with a very big, very public kiss between Rachel Berry (Lea Michele) and Finn Hudson — and a subsequent reboot of their romantic relationship. But now that Finchel is back on track, how exactly will our plucky protagonist fill her days and nights with drama, drama, and more drama?

We’ve put a few possible ideas into a poll below, so ease on down the page and vote, then hit the comments and offer some additional ideas for where Ryan Murphy & Co. can send The Lady Berry in Season 3. And be sure to keep coming back to TVLine this week for additional Glee storyline polls!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

1. Alexis says:

I feel like meeting her dads and the Finn choice are the only two plausible choices. The rest are just silly

• Ann says:

And her two gay dads should be Taye Diggs and Jason Alexander. That would be classic!

• Sharon O says:

Love it!!

• Hyde says:

in the series premier they showed a pic of her dads, they would have to at least look close to those, right?

• Frank says:

No they have to look like a black man and Jewish man. The average viewer does not remember what the guys in that photo look like.

No stunt casting please.

• Rex says:

“No stunt casting?” Are you serious? This is Glee, after all. The show that now does for stunt casting, what Will and Grace did in the 90’s for stunt casting.

• juli says:

i think the stunt cast can bring a lot of development to the story, like carl the dentist that got maried with emma, or holly the substitute teacher, but more important jesse and shelby.
            the problem is when they bring people that don’t add anything to the story or worse people that can’t act, sunshine was an amazing singer but her acting was bad, and the support cast they have alredy weak actors, like harry jr (mike) or dianna agron (quinn).
            dianna is terrible but they keep giving her arc plots, is just a waste of time.

• murley says:

lem and phil from better off ted!!

• liria234 says:

I don’t want to see the dads because they can’t get the guys in the photos. For me, either it’s them or no dads at all. That picture made too much of an impression for them to recast.

• yep says:

Agree. Be hard for me to get the picture of her dads s1 Pilot out of my mind to have dads on screen s3. Besides her dads never were home for her or helped with any decision like nose job. No her dads are not that important to her background. Not like Finn and Kurt and their parents. Single parents with an only child. Other than Finn the other options are not even plausible. So Finn is my answer.

• kayley says:

Actually, I think reuniting with Jesse and going to NYC with him to pursue broadway seems way more possible than staying with Finn.. In the long run, Jesse and Rachel make a better match. (Meeting her parents would be great too, though.)

2. DL says:

I voted for meeting her dads, but I thought the viral video idea could be entertaining also.

3. Taylor says:

I was about to click the gay dads option, but the viral YouTube video won me over. That would be H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

• the girl says:

I agree, even though I voted for the throat nodule thing. She’s talented but unless she should be considered THE star of the show, it wouldn’t hurt to have others highlighted and placed in the forefront. Besides, I would LOVE to see how Rachel Berry handles not being able to sing at 100%. That kind of crisis is TV gold.

• Jackie says:

She is the star of the show. And it’s already happened. No more repetitive story lines please.

• the girl says:

I didn’t realize it has already happened, NOR did I realize she should be called “THE STAR” however I really don’t amend my choice now that I know those things. She is a good singer, but so is everyone else in the cast. She is a good actor but so is everyone else. I don’t see the point in having these ensemble sized casts if you’re just going to ignore the majority of the cast and focus on the so-called star. That was the problem with Grey’s Anatomy at one point; too many people involved so some people naturally get ignored. It is a waste of people’s talents and ability, of which Glee happens to have a WEALTH of talent. Further, I find Santana’s story to be very compelling and I continue to think Mercedes is vastly underused. Let Rachel fall back some – it won’t hurt her to not be the center of attention for a few episodes.

• Fran says:

Lea is the lead so therefore one of the stars. Really besides Jane is probably the most known and the face of glee. She is the main kid character. How is that even in question? The leads were set up in the pilot.
            Lea did fall back last season and the season was far less interesting.

And sorry but not all of them are as good singer or actors. Yes some are but please some are mediocre singers and some are mediocre actors at best.

I’m not saying Lea is the best at everything, but she is on the higher end of the singing and acting among this cast.

And Amber gets the second most songs of the girls yet people still complain. Not to mention Lea songs just sell better.

• Captain says:

Yeah they did that in Season 1. She had laryngitis and couldn’t sing. It was funny but I wouldn’t want a season of that. She’s the show.

• Chris says:

. . .Except Rachel Berry is the main character, (and Lea Michele is the show’s female lead) so more solo’s and story arcs are centered around her. The other characters/actors on the show (besides Matthew Morrison) are supporting characters, they are highlighted as such. If you ask me, supporting characters like Santana, Quinn, and Britney get a lot of screen time to be supporting characters. Glee isn’t an ensemble cast. Besides, they did the singing crisis Season 1 in the episode Laryngitis when Rachel lost her voice. Done it. Besides, episodes without Rachel/Lea singing (ahem, Night of Neglect) or being featured little to almost none (Home, Season 1 and most of Season 2) are not as good.

• roseane says:

i agree with you the supporting charactters get a lot of screen time, quinn for example got a lot of storyline development season one and two (pregancy, baby, fin, sam, puck, cheerios and prom). even if dianna agron can’t act to save her life they still gave her a lot to be poorly delivered.
          and they will keep giving her screen time to be wasted this season, she is pretty but can’t act so they should give her screen time for mercedez, sue, tina, rachel parents, …

• Joanine says:

Amber is ok with comedy but not so great with drama. Dianna has no comedic timing at all and is average in drama. Jenna is just there. So maybe why they haven’t had more.

• Sam says:

@Joanne but even with comedy Amber is decent. Her comedic territory is the typical sassy black girl, which I doubt is a stretch for Ms. Riley.

• blah says:

Stop they other get there due. So are we going to cut Wil totally back and FInn and Kurt.

She wasn’t in it as much in season 2 and it wasn’t as good.

• the girl says:

As someone who doesn’t particularly care for Finn’s character, I would be more than happy to watch him fade into the background for a few episodes. While I’m interested in Will’s relationship with Emma I definitely don’t want that to become a focal point because it takes away from the development of the kids and the glee club, which I imagine is the point of the show. About Kurt, with the exception of the gay bullying portion of last season where it felt like The Kurt Show, I feel like they do a good job of making his storyline seem integrated and not standoutish. Finally there are plenty of AMAZING ensemble cast dramas so its not as if they have to focus on Rachel Berry to make the show good.

• Kevin says:

Who said it had to solely focus on her? Point is she was hired as the main kid and has done a great job. She is the link for the geeks, Finn is the link for the popular crowd and Will is the link to the adults.

So people really watch or do they just not understand? The show started to unravel when instead of linking the other characters through the main characters as set up the majority of the first season they went of in these other tangents splintering the show.

• yep says:

S2 Glee tried to develop other characters to the front with little Rachel development except for pining for Finn. Britanny, Santana, Kurt, Blaine, some Artie, now some Mike. There was some Puck but Lauren was brought to the front. Finn and Quinn and that blunder of a plotline was mixed in as well. Amber took the lead as Rocky in Rocky Horror Show. So most of the cast has been featured. But IMO Lea is the core (losers)of the New Directions with Will as its leader. Finn brought in the rest of the New Directions representing the outsiders or populars. The rest of the cast was meshed into one unit-the Glee club. Now they all have background stories. Some more developed than others. Will took a back seat s2 for guest star Gwyneth and her dominance of storylines in s2. Very little Emma except for her Psychiatrist visit s2.
          I agree the kids and their arcs are what interest me. I agree with the girl following this post that Kurt bullying was done well. And that Rachel has not been the total feature.
          S3 first 2 episodes were Kurt and Rachel to set up their story arcs. Now they’re moving on to others. So many cast members with only 22 episodes in a season. Kind of hard to feature each and all members equally.
          Please read Kevin below. He said it best. Will/Rachel/Finn represent geeks/ popy

• yep says:

Sorry, continuing from above post Please read Kevin Will/Rachel/Finn represent geeks/popular kids/ and adults. All who have direct interaction and reflection on the Glee club.

4. Amy says:

There are too many good choices here. I voted for meeting Rachel’s dads, but I also like auditioning for American Idol, being in community theater, and moving to NYC.

5. celita says:

I want to met her dads of course!

6. Pam says:

Definitely her dads, but the Finn choice is high on the list too.

7. Frank says:

I want to meet her dads and she plans out her attack on NY

• why says:

Really shouldn’t they be involved in her after High School plans? I do thin they misses some great stuff. An interracial gay couple, why tease us with that and not use it?

8. Dave says:

I didn’t vote for the dads, because I think of that as a final episode kind of reveal with it being someone huge like Elton John and Tim Rice.

I voted for the YouTube video, because that just seems so Rachel. And everyone at school would know why it had so many hits, and she would be oblivious, leaving it to Finn to break it to her. That could be a fun episode.

• Ann says:

But Rachel is graduating. Wouldn’t it make sense for her dads to be present at her graduation? Besides, we don’t know if Rachel will be around for the final episode, unless the end the series after Season 3 when she graduates…which they should totally do.

9. Justin says:

I have a poll. Why do we need these lame polls about every cliche character on one of the dumbest shows on television? A) We’re lame and don’t know better. B) We wouldn’t know a good TV show if it bit us on our cho-chas. C) We like to kiss Glee’s grits and pretend otherwise. or D) We don’t realize that most people who come to this website aren’t even Glee fans and don’t care about what storylines their nonsencial characters are going to take.

• Justin says:

I’m officially not coming to this website until Glee starts and these polls are over. I’ve had enough.

• Eliza says:

Thank you Justin! We will miss your witty comments!

• Joe says:

promise???? bye.

• Mini says:

Do you promise? Please mean it!

• Justin says:

No I don’t mean it, obviously. I just don’t understand why Glee’s characters get their own polls? How bout a Fringe poll? Or a Boardwalk Empire poll?

• Lynn says:

I agree with you actually. Glee is awful, and this website devotes so much time to them it’s just weird.

• Joe says:

It is easy becasue the other shows don’t get the traffic the site wants.

Email the site master and ask him that instead of blaming it on glee itself.

• Justin says:

As if the site master would actually respond.

• Joe says:

Never know until you try…. but the point really was glee has a fan base that will click on the site which gets them numbers, which gets them money.

• murley says:

not to mention those readers who don’t like glee seem to feel the need to click on the stories and post negative comments which brings the articles even MORE traffic ensuring their place and frequency on the website. honestly, if you want there to be less glee articles then don’t read them. remember “ignore it and it will go away”? this is one of those times when you should do that.

10. mcb says:

No to American Idol she doesn’t want singing career she wants a B0way career. Legit career.

Meet her dad gets my vote.

11. kimmy says:

I know Finchel is endgame for Glee but I still hope for some Puckleberry and StBerry actions (crossing fingers for a spinoff without Finn)

• nancy b says:

Fox would be crazy to leave out Cory Monteith, one of their most popular actors, out of the propsed spin-off. And Cory himself publicly said he was willing to do it. Not only that, the Finchel fans will cause a riot. The spin-off itself is a gamble and why would they deliberately leave out one of their ace actors? The They’re going to New York together but it’s a whole new ballgame after that.

• f1a2t3e4 says:

Because Finn has no business in NY. Seriously, what the hell is he going to do over there. He would definitely be a fish out of water. The show without Cory would do just fine.

• Jessica says:

You think that everybody that lives in New York is a broadway star? There is plenty for Finn to do. He could go to college, try out for a minor league football team, work construction, anything really. New York is a city of dreams and who says that Finn hasn’t got any.

• Jamie says:

I love Cory but i think Lea and Chris are their two biggest draws. I think Finn and Blaine tagging along would limit them so much. Really we need to see their love lives in NYC as well as their struggles for fame. If Finn came alone it couldn’t be as Rachel’s boyfriend.

12. Marcus says:

I want them to introduce her dads, and I also want her and Kurt to leave their basic boyfriends (Jesse St Sucks included) in Ohio and go off to NYC to a great performing arts program after graduation. Even if they don’t do a spinoff, I’d at like a hint that that’s what happened.

13. Jim says:

F*ck off with the last choice none of the other character got a nasty choice .

• rock says:

i agree with you, sometimes the media people love to let an open opportunity to let the others bash lea michele.
      i love her and had the chance to talk with her at the glee tour, she was so nice (others from the cast on other hand weren’t nice but they never get bad press), she is an amazing actress and it is a shame the media hate against her.

• really says:

I am sure she has her moments but I have heard so many accounts that she was very sweet. I have also heard other have their moments but nothing. To be truthful another reason why she is the star to write stories about her gets more attention than Jenna or Amber.

I was a bit surprises it took him to the last choice to give a dig to the character.

• Lily says:

Rachel has been through a similar experience as the last option before in Season 1 when she temporarily lost her voice and butchered a Miley Cirus song.

I did vote for the last option. No not to bash Rachel because she is my 2nd favorite character on Glee. Just want to see how she copes with this temporary (“only” 3 months) setback and how she may have considered alternative careers besides Broadway (e.g. staying with Finn in Ohio ?). She may come stronger out of this experience…

• Nope says:

But Fox doens’t want to lose the money Lea songs generate so ain’t happening. Plus as mention she learned that lesson already. She is more than just her voice.

14. Jann says:

I voted for the Finn one, I wonder what their relationship would be like without any unnessecary filler love triangle drama. We should see Rachel’s dad, somewhere in the season, probably at graduation. Really all the choices except reuniting with Jesse and the throat/non-singing one would be really interesting. How come Rachel going to college in NYC, ALONE and making it big, wasn’t an option? Silly, TVLine.

• tina says:

God, is it too much to ask to see Finn and Rachel HAPPY TOGETHER for a full season?

• Rex says:

Yes, it is. Besides, they’re both jerks. It would be impossible for them to be happy together for that long. He’s clueless and she’s completely selfish and self-absorbed. How long do you think that combination would really work?

15. Puckleberry says:

From my pen name, you can imagine I’m more of a Puck + Rachel fan. And I’ve been thinking about what season 3 might bring to our annoying and talented drama queen. I’m not so sure about meeting her dads. I think not actually seeing them is part of the appeal. Whatever RIB and the new team of writers are cooking for Miss Rachel Berry, I hope it doesn’t involve her mooning and pining for a guy.
    I hope it’s more about her exploring the possibilities of a NYC future along with Kurt.

• Jann says:

I agree about not seeing Rachel’s dads is part of the appeal. Its a mystery, and leaves them up to everyone’s imagination. I want to see Rachel go to New York without anyone, its more realistic.

16. Freddie says:

Considering the fact that Rachel is one the most prominent characters on this show, I find the lack of gay dads egregious. We’ve met Will and Quinn’s (respective) parents, Karofsky’s dad, Puck’s mom and sister and Sam’s siblings; we’ll meet Tina and Mike’s parents; Kurt’s dad and Finn’s mom are actual characters on the show and nothing from the Berry paterfamilias? That’s just wrong.

17. Lin C. says:

The fact that we haven’t met her dads is a shame and a waste of a really great, really important story line. Rachel has to interracial gay parents that chose to raise her in small town Ohio. One can imagine it was not always smooth sailing. It would have been an amazing story line and much more interesting and engaging than the horrible gay bullying thing I fast forwarded through last season.

• Laura says:

Really all the talk about bullying and she is one of the biggest targets and nothing.

• Penelope says:

I SO agree with this! The entire second season was focused on bullying, alienation and acceptance and one of the lead characters’ exposure to this wasn’t even hinted at. Don’t get me wrong – I love Kurt and his storyline was amazing last year. It was actually the ONLY cohesive story of the season. From what I’ve read about it, it’s basically Ryan Murphy’s history with his dad retold (which would explain why the details are so thorough). Chris Colfer would deserve his Emmy this year. However, the fact that they ignored the same circumstances with their female lead is madness-inducing. I suppose it’s because it’s just so FUNNY to bully Rachel – what seems to be what the writers consider an easy joke. It isn’t funny anymore when you realize how hypocritical they’re being in shining a light on it for one character and not the others. As to Rachel’s dads – they’re just being lazy. Meeting her mother was nice, but it isn’t entirely what shaped her to be who she is. And don’t get me started on how they treated the whole Shelby/Rachel thing. As an adoptee, I was offended by the one-episode ‘resolution’. I love Shelby (Idina Menzel is all that is holy about Broadway to me) and I look forward to more interaction with Rachel in this coming season, but because of their inability to decide how to pull it off, this very rich storyline with her dads is being ignored.

Oh, and if Season 2 was about throwing a bunch of stuff on the wall to see what sticks (as the writers have indicated in a couple of interviews), it should be obvious as indicated by the ratings and critic response that a season in which is light on Lea Michele appearances and having what little we do see of her is Rachel moping over Finn, just does not work (love Finn & Rachel; their S2 storyline was just abysmal).

• Gina says:

Not to mention Ryan pretty much said he didn’t write Lea a good story line and Brad said if you have Lea under contract you use her. That isn’t being said about the other actor beside Chris. Lea and Chris are their bread and butter.

• yep says:

Yeah to Penelope and all to what she said. The show I don’t think will ever touch the bullying of Rachel because it’s like she deserves it. So say many who post here and other places. People absolutely hate her character. I love her insecurities and her crazy. I must admit she did go bat sh t crazy obnoxious s2 in the beginning s2. I mean really tape over her mouth at sectionals. Finn/Quinn had been written poorly s2 into corners where their characters seemed shallow. Now look at Quinn crazier than a loon. Penelope loved your post.

• toby says:

Please, I barely came out alive from last season’s overlong and dreadfully awful Kurt’s Big Gay Drama. I agree it doesn’t make sense that we haven’t met Rachel’s dads, but if all they’re going to do is drone on and on about how hard it is to be gay and parents and interracial, blah, blah, blah, then I’m done. What’s wrong with a little joy here and there? Now that Sam’s gone, I’m only checking out the premiere episode out of curiosity. If something there doesn’t hook me, then Glee is off my TV watchlist for good.

18. madambitch says:

Hooks up with Quinn and they live together in New York.

19. Kat says:

I’m so over Finchel. Bring back Jesse and up the ridic factor that makes the show great!

20. jim says:

Her dads, they should have done this long ago. But yes conquering NYC should have been on the list.

21. Kim says:

Dads, maybe they insist she goes to school but Rachel want to head straight to b-way.

22. the truth says:

Well since Lea sell songs on itunes for Fox and company the last one won;t happen. She doesn’t get enough credit for how many songs of her do well. She get 50 year old b-way tunes higher on the charter than most of the other kids get top 40 stuff.

23. John says:

Her dads, she is the main character why don’t we know why she is the way she is yet. Are her dads absentee, do they push her to hard, are they push overs what?

Why is she so driven?

24. Mary K says:

Her dads but not stunt casing, good old character actors.

25. Sam says:

I say her dads too. I don;t know why they weren’t introduced when Shelby showed up.

If not her dads Jesse and Kurt in NYC.

26. S says:

I think Rachel should hook up with Santana to have some life experience that will help her write awesome original songs.

27. Annie W. says:

The last option is stupid and I would stop watching if she stopped singing.
    She is about the only reason I have stuck around this long.

28. lacey says:

Reunites with Jesse and the two pursue a career on Broadway.

29. jay says:

dads. or all of these about except the last one.

30. Danni says:

I have wanted to met her dads sine the pilot. So much wasted potential.

31. Kate says:

Can I vote for her to be killed off?

32. Genny says:

Lea one of the main reasons to watch so just give her more time on screen and less time pinning for a boy.

33. Amy says:

These choices are so ridiculous. How about “Rachel goes to New York with Finn and she has Broadway AND the love of her life” SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO CHOOSE. SHE CAN HAVE HER DREAMS AND FINN.

34. cmpxo says:

I feel there should be an option including Puck up there. (i.e. Rachel moves to New York with Puck after graduation – with Blaine and Kurt in tow)

• benny says:

NO, because that has never been an option for Rachel.

• Puckleberry says:

Why is Puck not an option for Rachel? Just because Ryan Murphy, for whatever reason, has said he doesn’t see them together? There are quite a few of us who see a lot of chemistry between these two. I find that they make a very attractive couple together. And I’ve really enjoyed their musical numbers.

• cmpxo says:

Why has that never been an option for Rachel? Puck is way more likely to get out of Lima than Finn is just because he wants it more. Not to mention the chemistry that Rachel and Puck have is outstanding and they sound amazing whenever they sing together. So yeah, I think it should be and could have been an option had Ryan Murphy persued it.

35. Mellie says:

Please let her dads be Nathan Lane and Jesse L. Martin. I’d die of happiness.

• Lauren says:

I geeked out a little when I read this and did a girl scream. That would be AMAZING. Not to mention Jesse and Idina could do a little rent reunion.. ::sigh::

36. Jeffco says:

I want her dads and they must be named Hiram and Leroy.

37. Sivat says:

Just write her right off the show. Rachel is the single most annoying new character on television in the past decade.

38. JJ says:

Really, why people want to meet her dads so much?

39. Pete says:

I would love to see her fathers and how they work as a family. Seems to me comedy gold if the writers had a clue. But if we can;t have that her making
    it in NYC is a must.

40. Jesse says:

Jesse and her dads.

41. Lily says:

Um, except it is an ensemble cast.

• How do people not see this? says:

But is really isn’t an ensemble in the true sense. Rachel, Will and Finn were set up as the leads in the pilot. The others are really supporting character who they have given time too. After the leads there is another tier mainly Kurt, now Santana etc.

The leads all basically have a storyline line split nearly every episode and than one or two of the supporting characters have a storyline a several times a year.

Sue is all category on her own. She doesn’t really have a lot of screen time.

• Nope says:

Not really an ensemble cast leads have were set up at the start. Even in press releases Matt, Lea and Cory are listed first.

42. Birdie. says:

Love Rachel Barry and I don’t understand when people don’t. She is fictional d so just enjoy her particular kind of crazy and her forgiving driven ways. . Anyway I want to see her dads.

43. KAte says:

Running off to Broadway with Jesse and Kurt should be how this season ends, and then SPINOFF!! This is the best plan, St Berry dont have to be a couple but there is no denying Lea and Jon are great together on screen! On top of that the gay dads really do need to be introduced!

44. Sal says:

How about less story lines and songs?
    Home wasn’t a bad episode, but it had a slower pace, and coming off the Madonna episode, it seemed almost boring. But watch it again, it has some really great moments! It was definitely noticeable that Rachel wasn’t heavily involved in that episode, but I didn’t mind!
    If they put more effort into other characters like Mercedes and Tina, they would be much more likeable, and could get some hits for Glee.
    But it seems every other song is either a solo for Rachel or heavily features Rachel. I KNOW she’s the “lead actress”, but the show doesn’t revolve around her like Grey’s Anatomy. This is Rachel Berry and the New Directions, it’s the New Directions.

• how it works says:

Actually the only funny moments in the show where Rachel Berry. Her reaction to Kurt calling her and Jess Beyonce and Jay Z and her as a cupcake.

Rachel had far less group songs last year, didn’t get song for Sectional and really was more about duets than anything and even less storyline. Starting with episode 3 onwards Rachel certainly wasn’t the focus. IMO the season suffered for it too.

Glee doesn’t revolve around Rachel and never has. The first 13 had to have a more focus on the 3 leads becasue it had to be more cohesive cause thye were trying to sell this thing and they also needed have a beginning, a middle and an end in case it didn’t work.

• Blah says:

Home was a bore and had too much focus on April Rhodes.
        Less Rachel certainly didn’t help either. And whoever pair the weak acting Amber and Dianna together was crazy. Nice ladies but mediocre at best actresses and paired together whew..zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Axel says:

I like Cheno but she needs to interact with the kids more if she is going to be on.

And while the House is not a home was lovely it was way too long of a sequence.

And that weird shot of Kurt staring at his dad and Finn was off.

I agree though the only funny moment was Rachel n her cupcake outfit talking about Funny Girl and Jesse loving every word out of her mouth.

• Traci says:

Home was the episode I fell asleep during it was so boring. The episodes with little Rachel tend to be the worst ones of the year (Home and Night of Neglect) so I guess that just shows how important Rachel Berry is to the success of Glee. S1 the rating grew and in S2 when she didn’t have much of a story the ratings fell.

My number 1 wish is a big storyline for Rachel and her dads about an interracial same sex couple raising a daughter in Ohio. It could be amazing and since she was excluded from the bullying sl despite being one of the biggest targets of bullying I’d like to see them explore her home life more. But mainly I just want her to have a good sl this year, unlike last year.

• zoe says:

If they song is good the story shouldn’t matter. Some people didn’t like that Rachel sang The Only Exception to Finn yet that song made it to the top and sold well. Mercedes sang two songs to Kurt a favorite character and neither did that great.

I ma amazed after last season people are still complaining about this she had less storyline and less group number. The whole frist part was way more Finn than Rachel where are the complaints?

• Lily says:

Home was the episode that made me a big fan of Glee…Maybe because I love musicals, Kurt, Mercedes and the adults (parents and teachers) on Glee. How Kurt and Finn longed to have a family , even though Kurt’s intention were not pure… How Mercedes struggled with her body image…
      Only 4 songs and more “musical inclined”…but I have the mash up “One less bell to answer/a house is not a home” on repeat.Thank you Matt Morrison and Kristin Chenoweth.

45. dayana says:

her dads, imagine crazy berry family scenes that would be hilarious, also i’m excited about lea michele and indina menzel working together again great actresses and singers.

46. ugh says:

She spontaneously dies.

47. Kathleen the great says:

I feel sorry for people who don’t get the awesomeness of Rachel Berry. Her dads would only make the show better and give it more comedy which is needed.

48. Linny says:

I have to say her dads too. I think their family dynamic would be funny to see.
    I would have been happy with just two random character actors shown in the audience at every performance clapping and jumping up an down wildly for her. Geez they could hire them for a dire and put them in different outfit and just splice them in when needed.

49. Jason says:

She should start dating Santana!!!

50. rach says:

So the only people who can’t figure out the dads should be on is Ryan and company. Figures.