90210 Scoop: Jersey Shore's Vinny to Guest Star... And NOT as Himself!

Gym Tan… Line-read?

Jersey Shore‘s Vinny Guadagnino has signed on to guest star in an episode of 90210, but there’s a twist: He’s not playing himself.

That’s right get ready for Vinny the ahhhctor!

Guadagnino will play a celebrity who gets involved in a high-stakes poker game with Liam (Matt Lanter) when the gang hits Vegas during November sweeps.

Thoughts? Does the news make you want to fist-pump or pump your fist in your face? Hit the comments!

GET MORE: Uncategorized

1. BRETT says:

I liked the premiere last night, but I’m worried about all these guest stars. Not sure if I like the direction of how the show is going. I like JERSEY SHORE but can’t stand “I’m better and smarter than all my housemates” Vinny. This is only going to encourage him to follow his dream of becoming a legitimate actor, as well. Hey Vinny, it will never happen. Can’t wait till we see the ratings and they discover casting him will do nothing.

2. Me says:

I do not understand why the world keeps giving these awful awful people a platform. They are not only talentless, they are just terrible people with terrible personalities. I don’t get it at all.

3. Anonymous says:

I like Vinny, and 90210. I’m fine with it. :)

4. april-ann says:

Yawn.

5. DONNA says:

havent watched 90210 and will be totally lost as far as the story line but would like to see Vinny on it. it’ll be a laugh and who knows, maybe Vinny has the acting bug and can really act?! idk but Vinny is a very likeable guy and 1 of the realest, if not the realist person i’ve seen on these so-called “reality tv shows”! i do find Jersey Shore usually quite amusing and i have found that Vinny does take work seriously and does his best any job he is required to do so i bet he does the same with this part on 90210. good luck vinny! u go, boyyyyy! lol

6. SonR says:

so Vinny wants to be like Stephen Colletti?

7. connerc says:

Didn’t he have a guest appearance as a relative of RJ Berger in that show? His character may have been named Vinny but it was still scripted.

8. Jaimelyn says:

I think Vinny will do great!!!! To many haters

9. Julie says:

Can’t wait! Is it this season or the next?

10. horrah says:

Only reason to watch this carnival of a show is Trevor Donovan’s character Teddy storyline. It’s a good respectable storyline then they make it a circus act by adding Vinny and now Billy Ray Cyrus.

11. alissa says:

Vinny will do great many people use different platforms to get into acting his was reality t.v. so forget the haters as usual people just dont like anyone benefitting from something they dont morally agree with or find not up to their standards. we have all been 20 before and we all deserve a chance. go vinny

12. Amanda thompson says:

Vinny is the only reason I watched. He is awesome. Show is kinda lame. But I’m with old school 90210. :)

13. i could not stop screaming “OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS VINNY VINNY VINNY VINNY OMG OMG OMG!” it was soooo owesome… thats right i said it with an o

14. Delores Luviano says:

I Cant Believe Vinny I Leaving “JERSEY SHORE” :((

15. Willingly I accept. The question is interesting, I too will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answre.

16. Mariah says:

Vinny Did Great!! I Love Him Who Cares Her Got Famous From Reality TV I Would Have For The Money And The Fame!