90210 Scoop: Jersey Shore's Vinny to Guest Star… And NOT as Himself!

Get More: Uncategorized

Gym Tan… Line-read?

Jersey Shore‘s Vinny Guadagnino has signed on to guest star in an episode of 90210, but there’s a twist: He’s not playing himself.

That’s right get ready for Vinny the ahhhctor!

Guadagnino will play a celebrity who gets involved in a high-stakes poker game with Liam (Matt Lanter) when the gang hits Vegas during November sweeps.

Thoughts? Does the news make you want to fist-pump or pump your fist in your face? Hit the comments!

Comments (18)

• I liked the premiere last night, but I’m worried about all these guest stars. Not sure if I like the direction of how the show is going. I like JERSEY SHORE but can’t stand “I’m better and smarter than all my housemates” Vinny. This is only going to encourage him to follow his dream of becoming a legitimate actor, as well. Hey Vinny, it will never happen. Can’t wait till we see the ratings and they discover casting him will do nothing.

Comment by BRETT – September 14, 2011 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do not understand why the world keeps giving these awful awful people a platform. They are not only talentless, they are just terrible people with terrible personalities. I don’t get it at all.

Comment by Me – September 14, 2011 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and who are you again? to judge others?
      people are different, get over it;)

Comment by .. – November 8, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Vinny, and 90210. I’m fine with it. :)

Comment by Anonymous – September 14, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yawn.

Comment by april-ann – September 14, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • havent watched 90210 and will be totally lost as far as the story line but would like to see Vinny on it. it’ll be a laugh and who knows, maybe Vinny has the acting bug and can really act?! idk but Vinny is a very likeable guy and 1 of the realest, if not the realist person i’ve seen on these so-called “reality tv shows”! i do find Jersey Shore usually quite amusing and i have found that Vinny does take work seriously and does his best any job he is required to do so i bet he does the same with this part on 90210. good luck vinny! u go, boyyyyy! lol

Comment by DONNA – September 14, 2011 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so Vinny wants to be like Stephen Colletti?

Comment by SonR – September 14, 2011 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly.

Comment by lauren – September 14, 2011 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t he have a guest appearance as a relative of RJ Berger in that show? His character may have been named Vinny but it was still scripted.

Comment by connerc – September 14, 2011 10:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Vinny will do great!!!! To many haters

Comment by Jaimelyn – September 20, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Is it this season or the next?

Comment by Julie – September 23, 2011 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only reason to watch this carnival of a show is Trevor Donovan’s character Teddy storyline. It’s a good respectable storyline then they make it a circus act by adding Vinny and now Billy Ray Cyrus.

Comment by horrah – September 25, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vinny will do great many people use different platforms to get into acting his was reality t.v. so forget the haters as usual people just dont like anyone benefitting from something they dont morally agree with or find not up to their standards. we have all been 20 before and we all deserve a chance. go vinny

Comment by alissa – November 8, 2011 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vinny is the only reason I watched. He is awesome. Show is kinda lame. But I’m with old school 90210. :)

Comment by Amanda thompson – November 8, 2011 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i could not stop screaming “OMG OMG OMG OMG ITS VINNY VINNY VINNY VINNY OMG OMG OMG!” it was soooo owesome… thats right i said it with an o

Comment by Delores Martin – November 9, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Cant Believe Vinny I Leaving “JERSEY SHORE” :((

Comment by Delores Luviano – December 15, 2011 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Willingly I accept. The question is interesting, I too will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answre.

Comment by Gratis icone apps for Win8 – September 24, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Vinny Did Great!! I Love Him Who Cares Her Got Famous From Reality TV I Would Have For The Money And The Fame!

Comment by Mariah – April 15, 2014 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post