Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Bones, Grey's, Cougar Town, Vampire Diaries and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Your Puck poll was fun and everything, but do you have any actual intel about who he’ll be dating post-Lauren on Glee? —Jen
Ausiello:
I’ll say this: In the wake of Zizes, Puck — while revisiting familiar romantic waters from Season 1 — finds a new woman. And that, my friends, is a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Question: A few weeks ago Chris Colfer tweeted that he was filming something for Episode 3 of Glee that was both “dangerous” and potentially “life-threatening.” Any idea what he was referring to? —Monica
Ausiello:
It involves Kurt being high. No, not that kind of high. Allow Colfer to explain: “I was very high up and I did not have a harness,” he tells me. “Looking back, I definitely should’ve been in a harness.” Whatever it is, the Emmy nominee confirms that the stunt was entirely his idea.

Question: What’s the deal with Karofsky on Glee? Are we going to be seeing more of him this season? —Laura
Ausiello:
I’m told Karofsky (and his portrayer Max Adler) will be practically non-existent in the first five episodes. If you find that news upsetting, don’t just sit there and scowl — do something (like vote in our poll).

Question: Sarah Chalke on Cougar Town? You give me gifts, Ausiello. Anything else you can share about my cul-de-sac cronies? —Ari
Ausiello:
Yup, I’ve got big casting news, and with it comes a ginormous spoiler alert. Eyes averted, if need be? OK, then. Grayson’s having a baby. Or rather, he had one a coupla years ago but didn’t know about it. Seems the reformed womanizer impregnated a young (real young) one-night stand who’s about to reenter his life — not to break up him and Jules, though. (Whew.) Rather, she wants to let him get to know his daughter. Who’ll play the part? Dunno yet. But it’s too bad an animated character can’t try out for the recurring role, because Holly — that’s the hot dimbulb’s name — sounds exactly like Drew Barrymore’s Family Guy alter ego, Jillian.

Question: ABC needs to bring back Cougar Town, like, yesterday. Meanwhile, I’d like some scoop today. —Carter
Ausiello:
Too bad Gilmore grande dame Kelly Bishop is tied up on Broadway in Anything Goes, because there’s a role coming up on C-Town that has her name written all over it. The show is getting ready to introduce Ellie’s (Christa Miller) never-before-seen mother, and, well, the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. Mum — who is described as upscale, attractive and patrician — comes to town and charms the pants off of everyone. Ellie, meanwhile, keeps telling everyone that she’s the devil incarnate and that her alluring demeanor is nothing more than an act. I’m laughing already! Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Question: When are we going to find out who’s pregnant on Gossip Girl? —Em
Ausiello:
By the end of the season premiere. And prepare to be shocked. I certainly was.

Question: Any new House scoops? —Melinda
Ausiello:
I chatted up series creator David Shore last night at Fox’s Fall TV kickoff soiree and he swore up and down that he has no immediate plans to pair up Jesse Spencer’s Chase and Odette Annable’s Jessica. He did, however, acknowledge that “they look great together.” In other news, Shore revealed that Wentworth Miller’s forthcoming guest appearance will tie into a larger storyline involving “financial problems” within House’s department.

Question: Do you have any scoop about Season 2 of The Walking Dead? October 16 can’t get here soon enough! —Shannon
Ausiello:
The mystery surrounding what Jenner whispered to Rick in the finale will be solved during Season 2, exec producer Robert Kirkman confirms. “I wouldn’t want to give away exactly when we reveal it, but I will say that it’s something we don’t carry in into the next season — assuming there is a Season 3,” he says. “We understand that there are different [questions] that TV shows will tease out for a very long time [and] how that sometimes becomes a little boring and wears out its welcome. We’re definitely not going to do that. That’s all I’ll say.”

Question: Are there any more Friday Night Lights alums headed to Parenthood this season? —Owen
Ausiello:
P’hood boss Jason Katims had what he calls a “fun role” earmarked for Smash’s mom (a.k.a. actress Liz Mikel), but sadly she wasn’t available. “I’m always open to [drafting FNL actors] because it’s an incredible cast,” he raves. “There are no further plans right now, but if there are any possibilities arise, I would try to make that happen.”

Question: Will there be a new guy in Amber’s life this season on Parenthood — preferably someone sane and stable? —Gia
Ausiello:
Sane and stable for Amber? “Um, no,” responds Katims with a chuckle. “We have some more unhealthy romances planned for her.” At the start of the season, boy trouble will take a back seat to other more pressing issues as Amber “ventures off on her own,” explains Katims. “She’s working at a coffee shop, struggling to pay the rent and that kind of stuff.”

Question: I’m a sucker for Castle spoilers. Got anything juicy for us this week? —Ivy
Ausiello:
Nathan Fillion declares that “sparks will be flying” when Kristin Lehman debuts as a romantic foil for Castle in October, and the fireworks won’t go unnoticed by Beckett. “There is fun to be had in that episode with the Castle and Beckett relationship, for sure,” showrunner Andrew W. Marlowe told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich just hours ago on the set. “Anytime a very attractive woman has her eye on Castle, and with Castle being the kind of guy he is, it makes for some interesting sparks.”

Question: Do you have any idea if Katherine will be returning to Vampire Diaries? —Kris
Ausiello:
The question isn’t if Elena’s doppelganger will be back, it’s when. “We’re not going to see Katherine right away,” says VD EP Julie Plec. “But when she does show up, she’s not going to show up empty-handed. She’s going to show up with some pretty valuable information.”

Question: Desperate Vampire Diaries fan here! Can I have some “Forwood” scoop, please? —Jo
Ausiello:
Elaborating on her Comic-Con tease that Caroline and Tyler would remain in an awkward friends zone in Season 3, Plec says, “The thing about the friends zone is, when there’s that much animalistic sexual tension that exists between two people, eventually the friends zone is going to have a mattress involved. I think we can safely say that sooner or later, Caroline and Tyler aren’t going to be able to avoid the fireworks that very clearly have been simmering between them all summer long.” Now that is a woman who knows how to craft a good sound bite. Well done, Plec. Well. Done.

Question: I know Calzona are supposed to be in a happy place this season on Grey’s Anatomy, but other than that, do you have any specific nuggets related to them? —Jenn
Ausiello:
I hear they head to a three-day medical conference early in the season and leave Mark in charge of babysitting the little one. I also hear they may end up regretting that decision big-time.

Question: Any Grey’s Anatomy scoop concerning Karev? —Joanne
Ausiello:
Considering this could be Justin Chambers’ last season on the show, don’t be surprised Shonda Rhimes introduces a few more members of Alex’s largely MIA family.

Question: Any 30 Rock scoop? —Meg
Ausiello:
Production on the delayed sixth season gets underway on Oct. 3, and co-star Keith Powell tells us the show’s writers are embracing the extended hiatus. “They’ve enjoyed it [because] they have time to sit around and create more storylines,” he says of the six-month break, instituted by NBC to accommodate Tina Fey’s pregnancy. “I’m excited to see what they come up with.”

Question: Any scoop on Season 5 of Mad Men? Anything at all about Betty would be great. —Bec
Ausiello:
Matt Weiner admits that accommodating January Jones’ real-life pregnancy has been “quite a challenge,” although he declines to say whether Betty will be expecting as well. “I cannot tell how we’re doing it or what we’re doing, but I did have to address it.”

Question: OK Mikey (is it alright if I call you that?), now that True Blood has come to an end, please give us some dirt — even the tiniest amount — about next season! —Paige
Ausiello:
Season 5 will pick up right where Season 4 left off — with Tara’s brains splattered all over Sookie’s kitchen floor. And to answer your first question, it’s most definitely not alright, Paige.

Question: Happy Endings scoop, please! —Jay
Ausiello:
The Sept. 28 season premiere manages to spoil three Richard Gere movies, introduces us to the gay, Asian version of Brad (Damon Wayans Jr.), and offers up what is quite possibly the worst culinary concoction since Rachel Green’s beef-and-custard trifle.

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about Rookie Blue introducing a new love interest for Andy next season? —Lynda
Ausiello:
While it’s true that a new rookie will join the force in Season 3, he will not be a love interest for Andy, per exec producer Tassie Cameron. “Anybody who comes on our show is going to be a love interest for somebody,” she muses, “but I think you’ll see in the first few episodes of Season 3 that we’re headed [in a different direction] with him.”

Question: I’m in desperate need of any Chuck scoop! —Bernadine
Ausiello:
Team Bartowski is getting Lost! Eric Lange (a.k.a. Dharma vet Radzinsky) will guest star this season as Colin Davis, a former technological terrorist responsible for designing the world’s most lethal supervirus. When Carmichael Industries is tasked with retrieving the virus, Chuck must return to his hacker roots, and convince the reformed Colin, who currently lives in a hippie commune, to join the team.

Question: Oh, great and wonderful Ausiello. I am begging for some Pretty Little Liars scoop! —Estee
Ausiello:
The second half of Season 2 will heavily feature Brendan Robinson’s loveable geek, Lucas, beginning with the standalone Halloween episode in October. Also, there’s buzz producers are toying with the idea of introducing Caleb’s recently-mentioned mom. Finally, I realize it was probably self-serving of me to leave in the first part of Estee’s question, but it’s been a long day and, dammit, I am great and wonderful. There, I said it.

Question: Any scoop for Nikita, preferably about Birkhoff, if you have it. —Siobhan
Ausiello:
I don’t have it, but Aaron Stanford sure does. “There’s a fledgling romance that happens in an early episode,” he says, “where Birkhoff ends up starring down the wrong end of a gun in the hands of his crush.”

Question: Bones fan here dying for anything you can tell me about Daisy/Sweets. —Rex
Ausiello:
Daisy is going to be very supportive of Sweets’ decision to join Booth on the front lines this season. “With Brennan pregnant, Sweets wants to help Booth out in the field,” previews exec producer Stephen Nathan. “And Daisy kind of likes the idea of him with a gun. She’s a little bit more into it than she thought.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters, Vlada Gelman and Michael Maloney)

Comments (155)

• A new woman with pink hair?? I think Quinn and Puck will be together this season.

Comment by Alice – September 13, 2011 07:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have a feeling you’re right but I’m not looking forward to it. Puck/Lauren were one of my favourite parts of last season. I’d rather him hook up with Lindsay.

Comment by Captain – September 13, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • wait wait, who’s Lindsay??

Comment by lola – September 13, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lindsay is the singer/actress who got a 2-episode arc awarded to her at the end of The Glee Project. She came in 3rd.

Comment by VikingGeek – September 13, 2011 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. Glee is one of those shows where teh writers totally cave to teh whims of the audience. Since all the kids want Puck/Quinn and Rachel/Finn – so it will be. And it stinks because neither couple is very exciting together. I predict a fairly dull season of the same old, same old.

Comment by Dane – September 14, 2011 03:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Puck/Lauren didn’t work for me at all. She was so unpleasant in manner, not to mention untalented in the singing/dancing part. No chemistry at all. Made Puck look like a loser chasing after her like that.

Comment by kyrjar – September 14, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree…..finally!!!! The Quick drought will be ended! I can’t wait!

Comment by Cindy – September 13, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, Ausiello obviously just means it’s Quinn, who’s gone all pink-haired and “I’m totally a bad girl now even though I’ve obviously just found a new way to hide my huge teen girl insecurities.”

Comment by Maria – September 13, 2011 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why does everyone assume it’s quinn? Could always be Rachel maybe he likes her or remember he was also a cougar hunter. I don’t like Quinn and Puck mostly because Quinn is so boring so she brings him down.

Comment by Elli – September 13, 2011 08:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol you’re kidding right? You actually think its rachel?? First of all Finn/Rachel are fine this season and second, the spoiler has nothing to do with her, he stated it was a season 1 relationship (Quick) and Quinn will now have a new personality making her a “new woman.”

Comment by ellie – September 13, 2011 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Rachel/Finn were supposed to be “fine” last season too, yet they spent almost the entire season apart. Just saying.

Comment by Ruby – September 14, 2011 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Look I know there are a lot of bitter puck/rachel fans out there but Quick actually had a more serious relationship and they had absolutely no interaction last season. Now that Beth is back Quick is incredibly likeable, why would they stick Puck with Rachel during a time like that, it would be stupid and I’m pretty sure RM would be able to tell that ppl really don’t want another love triangle for that couple, this season will be focusing on their future not exploring more options for finchel. You’re better off with a friendship, do you want to end up like Fuinn.

Comment by Kris – September 14, 2011 10:08 PM PDT
        • Puck/Rachel was a season one relationship too, Ellie.

Comment by Zozo – September 16, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Maybe his Cougar lust will kick in and he’ll go for Terry.

Comment by Richard – September 19, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “New woman”- someone who recently underwent a sex change. aka Alex from Glee Project, in drag, playing a new woman. Nailed it.

Comment by Mike – September 13, 2011 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Brilliant!!!

Comment by Marissa – September 16, 2011 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That PUCK guy is supposed to be in Highschool???

that guy looks 30.

Comment by NickC – September 14, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It never said anything about pink hair, dipstick.

Comment by Zozo – September 16, 2011 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IT NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT PINK HAIR! Gosh do you read?

Comment by Zozo – September 16, 2011 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m betting every penny to my name that Puck and Shelby are totes getting together this season.

Comment by Jei – October 6, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mark can’t handle his own child? Shocker!

Comment by Jessica – September 13, 2011 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe he will want more time with the baby, causing a problem in their friendship.

Comment by MDEP – September 13, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE that you can provide us with some Cougar Town spoilers! It makes the ridiculous wait until midseason slightly more bearable. Do you think the name change will help get more viewers and assure us more seasons after this one? It is by far the mose underrated comedy!

Comment by JJ – September 13, 2011 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m like 99% Blair is the one pregnant on GG, but maybe someone else is too? They do enjoy throwing us for a loop…

Comment by Allie – September 13, 2011 07:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel like that wouldn’t be a surprise though. I wouldn’t be shocked if it was Blair. I would be super happy, especially if by some television miracle it was a Chair baby. My first instinct was Lily (vom at the idea of more Humphreys roaming about) but why would her pregnancy test have been in Blair and Serena’s apartment?

Comment by Asha – September 14, 2011 05:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking Eleanor- Blair and Serena wouldn’t be a huge surprise and Dorota being pregnant again would be weird, although I guess that could be shocking.

Comment by Anya – September 18, 2011 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great Quinn and Puck the worst couple ever will be back.

Comment by Lauren – September 13, 2011 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The worst couple ever is Quinn/Finn. Total crap.

Comment by Captain – September 13, 2011 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I completely agree with you about Quinn/Finn. Puck didn’t put up with her crap as much as Finn and Sam did. I am curious about who this new girl will be.

Comment by Debra – September 13, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Correction: The best couple! I love Quick and they were ripe with all sorts of possibilities…until they continue with Quinn to add trouble to Finchel!

Comment by Liz – September 13, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Quinn is a cheater and Puck is a loser, they’re perfect for each other.

Comment by lola – September 13, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Rachel is a cheater as well. Lauren is a bully. I’m not sure what you’re getting at.

Comment by B – September 15, 2011 12:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ikr? really bummed out about Puck and Lauren over. I hope they don’t make Lauren’s image worse since we heard that she was the one who dumped him. Justification like woah. But this is Glee, I’m not holding my breath.

Comment by pizes – September 13, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, the worst couple ever is Schuester & his Ego

Comment by Elizabeth – September 14, 2011 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christa Miller spells her name with an “h.” Just a friendly fact check from another Christa. (Still love Ask Ausiello, though!)

Comment by Christa – September 13, 2011 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Quinn/Puck again…YAY!

Comment by diane – September 13, 2011 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOOOO glad the new guy on Rookie Blue isn’t for Andy. She belongs with Sam! :D

Comment by V – September 13, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, me too :D

Comment by zozo – September 14, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think she should be single. It’s ridiculous how every man falls for her.

I liked Andi with Luke so I’m bummed it’s over. Andi and Sam bring out the worst in each other.

Comment by Kath – September 15, 2011 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Puck and Quinn! Because gorgeous people should be together!! They’re so hot I wanna see them make out every epiosde lol. Not that fat gal Zizes what did she want anyway with a stud like Puck? Eewww!!!

Comment by sarcastic gal – September 13, 2011 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet 5 bucks it is Lily who is pregnant on GG.

Comment by Jessica – September 13, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holding out hope that means Puck gets back with Quinn and she’s a ~different person~

Knowing my luck, that’s unlikely though.

Comment by Sam – September 13, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to nominate my mother-in-law to play Ellie’s mom

Comment by kathy – September 13, 2011 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ha!

Comment by XK – September 14, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’d be nice if Susan St James would play Ellie’s mom (she played Christa’s mom on Drew Carey) but she hasn’t done much for several years. If they can’t get Kate, though, maybe they could get Allie (Jane Curtin)–she does mean people pretty well (in guest shots–when she’s a regular she’s usually nicer).

Comment by satirex – September 14, 2011 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet more than one person is pregnant on Gossip Girl. They’ll reveal it’s Dorota or someone like that in the premiere and then Blair later on. They love to screw with the fans like that. LOL

Comment by Katya – September 13, 2011 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Gossip Girl blurb has me scratching my head. Neither Blair nor Serena would be shocking. Dorota and Lily have been ruled out. Eleanor is a possibility, but would it really be shocking? I guess I’ll say Serena. Between the two, she being preg would be much more surprising than Blair–considering the conception would have taken place off-screen.

Comment by Drew – September 13, 2011 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think our little friend Charlie aka Ivy or whatever her name could possibly be the owner of the pregnancy test. Shocker I thinks so!!

Comment by Liz – September 13, 2011 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If it’s Charlie then whose the father? We know her and Dan didn’t do the deed with the whole “Call me Serena” bit. Are we to assume she was preggers before she showed up at the UES.

Comment by Chels – September 13, 2011 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s a waste of a story. no one cares about Ivey but it would fit with Gossip Girls’s lame ass cop outs.

Comment by Steph – September 13, 2011 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • i bet JENNY is the pregnant one. would be shocking and would explain her absence!

Comment by lovelula – September 14, 2011 07:32 PM PDT
  • Why can’t Quinn just be independent this season.Quinn and Puck were a terrible pairing considering he took advantage of her, lied about using protection, hooked up with Santana and then helped reveal that whole lucy storyline.

Comment by jess – September 13, 2011 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel bad about my comment right after yours now, haha, because I forgot that Puck was so urgh with Quinn, haha.

Comment by Emily – September 13, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well if you really look back on the first season, Quinn wasn’t much better to Puck either. She took advantage of his fears of becoming a loser like his dad, she refused to allow him to be a part of the whole pregnancy even after he offered multiple times, she lied to him and never let him really get close to her until the “Beth” song episode, and she made the decision they were giving up the baby for the both of them. I think they’re perfect for each other cuz they have so many issues with one another already and neither of their hands are clean in their past relationship. If anything, theyre on even ground at this point and they need to figure everything out because frankly, forgetting their whole storyline all together is unrealistic and sad, since it has so much potential.

Comment by Taylor – September 19, 2011 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PUCK AND QUINN! PUCK AND QUINN!

Also, the pregnant person of GG better be Blair, kay? Thanks. :P I need to have some hope of a CB reunion in the future!

Comment by Emily – September 13, 2011 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh…an excuse to see more Daisy? The only way I want to see more of her is if they are trying to solve her murder. The last thing I want to look at is her pawing all over Sweets, sounding like an annoying first grader. I think he would be much better with Tina Majorino’s character, despite what HH has to say.

Comment by Beth – September 13, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m waiting for the moment when Blair is indeed pregnant and it is Louie or Dan or some random dude’s child instead of Chuck’s. Bliss.

Comment by deanna – September 13, 2011 08:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still say it’s Blair pregnant with Chuck’s baby kiddos. Ausi can try to fool you all he wants at his “shocked” expression but this is the same guy who loved the crappy season 3 finale.

Comment by MSC – September 13, 2011 10:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You wish she had banged Dan, Dream on Sister, Blair will only have Chuck’s kid and if you think differently you clearly have not watched the show.

Comment by Melissa – September 13, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It always makes me chuckle when people are SO DAMN SURE. Because they’re usually proven wrong and it’s funny.

Comment by Ruby – September 14, 2011 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puck & Quinn? YES. Love that pairing.

Comment by john – September 13, 2011 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Spoiler overload!

Can’t wait for TVD to come back. It seems like this season will be very entertaining.

I’m guessing that Serena or Eleanor will be pregnant. I just pray it’s not Blair. Been there done that with her and pregnancy scares/whose the daddy story.

Comment by Brithney – September 13, 2011 08:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its obvious Quinn and Puck will be dating this season. I knew this was a possibilty as soon as it was revealed that Shelby would be back. I’m sorry but Quinn is better with anyone in the world but Finn, what a horrible couple even from S1. You can’t even really combine their names, lame.

Comment by Kelly – September 13, 2011 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol i love not being able to combine two names is a reason for them being a bad couple (saying this as a antifuinn fan)

Comment by Karlar – September 14, 2011 12:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Its funny how people think Puck and Quinn are a morally wrong couple. No couple on Glee is holier than the next.

Comment by Ryan – September 13, 2011 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. All the couples on the show are pretty poor. Quinn/Puck will be fun to look at, at least. They have a pretty interesting dynamic too.

Plus, whatever keeps Quinn away from Finn. HATE him and that pairing.

Comment by Andy – September 13, 2011 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL interesting dynamic. LOL.

Comment by lyla – September 14, 2011 05:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t believe you already found out where S5 of True Blood will pick up. You ARE good, sir.

Comment by Danielle H. – September 13, 2011 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Puckleberry!! I can’t stand Finn at all. I feel like they should have a chance especially if they actually wrote about the core characters

Comment by Rachel – September 13, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol its about quinn not rachel

Comment by farah – September 13, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel and Finn are the core characters and are so much better than puck and rachel

Comment by Mike – September 14, 2011 12:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Luv the idea of having FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS alum heading over to PARENTHOOD. Sad to say Minka Kelly is done with the show as she’s moving to do Charlie’s Angels and the reboot is “here to stay”. Some of the FNL grads I’m looking forward to see on Parenthood are Zach Gilford aka Matt, Aimee Teegarden who play Julie Taylor and Adrianne Palicki who may be remember back in May when the WONDER WOMAN pilot failed to picked up. Guess it won’t do the same with ANGELS I’m just sayin’.

Comment by kevin – September 13, 2011 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess the fact that it is a shocker rules out an adorable Chair baby. Maybe, fake Charlie or Lily?

Comment by Amy – September 13, 2011 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the info on season 3 of rookie blue! It’s going to be so hard to wait until next June to see what this McSwarek idea of normal looks like, but it’s nice to know it won’t involve yet another distraction for Andy and Sam :)

Comment by Ryan – September 13, 2011 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I loved how Rookie Blue ended this season. It was “heavenly” ;)
      But waiting until next year is like torture. I wish they’d air it during winter too.

Comment by Patty – September 14, 2011 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed — Andy has to stay w/Sam in Season 3. If Traci/Jerry and Frank/Noelle can stay together – so can Sam/Andy. Just saying!!

Comment by Denise – September 14, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder if we’ll see Karev’s sister….he has one from what I remember.

Comment by shaun – September 13, 2011 09:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so excited about the PLL scoop! Lucas is definitely one of my favorite characters. he’s just adorable in his charming nerdy way. I want him and Hanna together so badly!

Comment by Kate – September 13, 2011 09:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL familiar waters for Puck? So every girl in Glee club except for Tina? Actually probably every female in Lima except for Emma, Sue and Tina..we all know the boy slept around.

WATCH YOURSELF TINA. And be smart unlike all the others who think Puck serenading you means you are special.

That being said, as much as I can’t stand Puck most of the times, I really need me some Quick this season. I almost find him likeable around her and Mark almost looks attractive again.

Comment by Karin – September 13, 2011 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • per Grey’s Anatomy: Mark is Sofia’s FATHER, not a babysitter.
    IJS

Comment by sarah – September 13, 2011 09:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know, right? That’s so rude to call him a babysitter.

Comment by Elisa – September 14, 2011 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • honestly if Quick happens this season i might have to be done with glee and fastforward through all the stupid stuff. i already can’t deal with Finchel. I’ve never thought that Quinn treated Puck great and vice versa. On a whole they were pretty unhealthy. Why can’t Puck be single or work through OTHER issues this season. Can we talk about the daddy issues? can we bring puck’s dad in? That’d be great.

Comment by Sam – September 13, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well judging from this spoiler, sounds like its going to happen plus this is actually a good thing for puck’s storyline, its better Quinn than any other girl,it opens up a story line for some kind of daddy issues to be explored considering Beth will be back. If puck was with another girl during this time, it would just be weird…

Comment by ellie – September 13, 2011 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not sure why having Quick would mean you would be “done” with Glee. It was pretty obvious from the first 13 episodes that Finchel and Quick would end up together. If you had a problem with that you should have saved yourself the trouble and stopped watching then and there.

Comment by K – September 15, 2011 12:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t you already say it was Serena or Blair was pregnant? Or did the writers lie to you too?

Comment by Elisha – September 13, 2011 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair is pregnant with Chuck’c baby. Perhaps another one is pregnant too but 10 bucks Blair is pregnant.

Comment by Leslie – September 13, 2011 10:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You would lose that bet easily. I’ll take you on Leslie. Everyone is expecting Blair and if she’s pregnant that wouldn’t be much of a shock now would it? I doubt that two people are pregnant because that would just cause too many baby stories and would make Gossip Girl even worse than it is now. Aus basically gave it away that it wasn’t Blair and if you still think it’s her than you must be really blinded by chair.

Even if I was a chair fan, I wouldn’t root for it. Why would I want to see blair having baby father issues or anyone else for that matter? Plus they already did that with Dan.

Now baby sibling is another story.
      BTW Dare 2 Dair

Comment by Danielle – September 14, 2011 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • What is Ausi going to say, “it’s exactly who you think is pregnant and not surprising in any way at all”? Not to mention, there isn’t a single person (well, female) whose pregnancy would really be shocking at this point, so… yeah, Blair’s pregnant. And I will bet you… 1 billion dollars, heh.

Comment by Allie – September 14, 2011 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Okay then think of it this way. What’s the predictable outcome that everyone is suggesting including yourself? BLAIR. So if blair is the predictable outcome then she obviously can’t be the shocking outcome since a person is shocked because they didn’t predict it. So if blair is the obvious choice then she isn’t shocking anyone since she would be the first choice on everyone’s list, including mine. It’s always someone you least expect, which is why it’s shocking.
          You can bet all you want but that won’t change the outcome of it not being Blair.

Comment by Danielle – September 14, 2011 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Maybe it’s Jenny Humphrey, who’s pregnant with CHUCK’S baby after he slept with her at the end of season 3. HA! Wouldn’t that be fricken HILARIOUS. I have read that there would be a Little J mention in the season premiere, so….

Oh, and DAIR FTW :oD

Comment by Jenn C – September 15, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay for Happy Endings scoop! Last season’s best freshman comedy, can’t wait for more of it.

Comment by Alex – September 13, 2011 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl likes to piss off and disappoint Chuck and Blair fans so they will probably go with the most illogical person, who we don’t care about, to be pregnant. Gossip Girl sucks like that and it’s why people don’t watch it anymore. The writers are kind of stupid like that.

Comment by Nadia – September 13, 2011 10:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The more spoilers I read about GG the less inclined I am to watch it. I used to like the entire show but then Blair and Chuck became the only thing worth watching. Now no Blair and Chuck just means no incentive to ever watch again.

Comment by leigh – September 13, 2011 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and that’s why i think it will be LITTLE J as the next contender for teen mom 3.

Comment by lovelula – September 14, 2011 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair baby please. The rest would be super lame, even for Gossip Girl

Comment by Lexie – September 13, 2011 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Rachel Green shout out lol my two favorite shows! I hope Happy Endings catches on. I have a bad feelings about its future. Also for parenthood. My shows never seem to survive, dammit.

Comment by brandon – September 13, 2011 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t worry HE will survive my shows usually do

Comment by Mike – September 14, 2011 12:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!!! Here’s hoping for Quick! I miss them a ton! I think Quick and Brittana are the best couples on the show! :)

Comment by kate – September 14, 2011 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about Donna Mills playing Elie’s mom on Cougar town???

Comment by riley – September 14, 2011 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Blair is the pregnant one than that’s not shocking because everybody expects it unless Louis is the father. Serena being pregnant will definitely shock me.

Comment by Tammy – September 14, 2011 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This sounds great! Any news on Andrea Parker joining Desperate Housewives as a recurring role? I miss her so much on TV!
    Greets,
    Leonie from Germany

Comment by Leonie1988 – September 14, 2011 03:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally, some scoop about The Walking Dead!

And, please Ausiello, some people want to know what’s in store for Chase the character, and since there are no plans for romance for now, perhaps you should answer by mentioning what ARE the plans for Chase.

Comment by un-holy – September 14, 2011 03:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I vote Jessica Walter as Ellie’s mom on Cougar Town, Cul de Sac Crew, Friends & Beverages or whatever they want to call it. I just call it funny!

Speaking of funny, I miss Better Off Ted!

Comment by CJ – September 14, 2011 03:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES! I was just going to say Jessica Walters, but I’m glad someone else mentioned it too! She’d be perfect.

Comment by Patty – September 14, 2011 07:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jessica Walter was my first thought as well! She’d be perfect as Ellie’s mom.

Comment by MJ – September 14, 2011 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one worried about this greyson baby thing on c-town I mean I trust the writers but you can’t help but worry. I mean finding out you have a chid has ruined great shows like ally mcbeal and Gilmore girls.

Comment by t.t – September 14, 2011 03:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • allison janney from mr sunshine to play Ella’s mother!

Comment by lee – September 14, 2011 03:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ellie* lol too much bachelor pad

Comment by lee – September 14, 2011 03:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re:Puck. Could the new woman be Shelby, who will be back with Beth. In season 1, he was hooking up with cougars. He would be able to spend time with his daughter. It would provide story with Quinn, who never wanted to keep the baby, and Rachel, who wanted to know her birth mother. Just throwing it out there….

Comment by Nancy – September 14, 2011 04:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As wrong as this sounds, I kinda like it.

Comment by Kelly – September 14, 2011 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • that’s horrible

Comment by Kris – September 14, 2011 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Blair is the one who is pregnant on GG and to Chuck. This new season looks like it will suck big time with Blair off in her snoozefest with guest star and lame character, at least there is some bit of interesting happening with Chuck (what is up with the dogs and ducks), but I really need that Chuck and Blair incentive to really give a damn about the show.

Comment by Lisa – September 14, 2011 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well thank God there are no plans for coupling Chase & newbie.It would seem so ridiculous to pair Chase with another(3rd) team collegue ESP When it was obvious they were going that way with him & 13.
    So, yeah really Ausiello, what ARE the plans for Chase in S8 ? I’m so worried that this mysterious silence about his storyline means there are NO plans & he’s pushed to the background again like in S4,5 !

Comment by Ma – September 14, 2011 05:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m with you Ma! I just hope David Shore sticks to it and makes Chase a doctor again instead of giving him the boring ‘boyfriend’ role once more. Superglad that Olivia Wilde is off for her movie career, I thought the chemistry between her and the rest of the cast has always been non-existent. I would love to see some House/Chase interactions this season. They’re both coping with being dumped and disappointed by a woman, that should make a slight connection. Besides, there hasn’t been any good scenes between them since Chase punched House in the face in S6. Bring back Chase and give him enough memorable moments with House and I’ll be soooo watching!

Comment by Anouk – September 14, 2011 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The only plan David Shore has had for Chase since season 3 is to be The Boyfriend. The last time he got a storyline was in season 6 with Dibala, the purpose of which was to get rid of Jennifer Morrison.

So your choice is either as the new girl’s boyfriend or as comic relief.

Comment by Kath – September 14, 2011 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, a Quinn/Puck reunion? What a shocker. Never saw that coming. *snort* Honestly, it’s like these writers have no imagination whatsoever. Is everyone in the Glee Club going to end up as couples like a singing-dancing Noah’s arc? I couldn’t be more bored. I also don’t really understand the Quinn and Quick fans who are so excited that the “new woman” is a completely transformed Quinn. I would think people would like Quinn for who she is and want her to just get better, not become a completely new character. Do people actually like Quinn, or do they just like looking at Dianna Agron and don’t care what character she actually plays? Both Quinn and Puck will have to become entirely different people for a relationship to work (considering how badly it went down last time) and if that’s what it takes, no thank you. Puck works better single because he’s more fun that way, and Quinn should be single because she needs to learn some independence.

Comment by Rebecca – September 14, 2011 05:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • actually alot of people like quinn, she is a very interesting character don’t be rude, its not all about looks, plus shes best with Puck

Comment by carrie – September 14, 2011 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post