Glee in Season 3: How Should Quinn Unleash Her Inner Bad Girl?

Get More: Glee, Polls

Season 2 of Glee allowed us glimpses of the vulnerable side of Quinn Fabray, but according to a recent Ask Ausiello column, the show choir-cheerleading squad double-threat will get back in touch with her inner bad girl when the show’s new season kicks off later this month. Obviously, there are plenty of ways a high-school alpha female can act out, so take our poll and tell us what story arc you’d most like to see for Quinn, then hit the comments to brainstorm other ideas.

And because we’ll be doing a series of “Glee in Season 3″ polls over the next week, do follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

Comments (159)

• they should kill quinn, dianna agron is painful to watch, sure she is pretty but her acting is sooooooo bad.

Comment by enough – September 14, 2011 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • any one would be extreme hard to do because dianna agron would have to act and that she doesn’t know how to do, and please don’t let her sing again.

Comment by bad actress – September 14, 2011 05:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha. Can I just say that I don’t hate any character. I like Quinn, but miss berry is na fave. I do believe that Dianna is a really bad actress, and one of the worst singers as well, but she can get better. We saw that happen with Cory with his singing. Even though I always thought he was a good actor. Dianna is among sallig and Riley in the acting department, which is very bad. I can honestly say that I don’t want Quinn and Rachel to be friends. I really don’t know why anyone would. I love Lea/Dianna, and not in the achele or faberry way, cause that’s crazy. I love that Rachel has this incredible forgiving side, but I think that she has forgiven enough people. I stopped with her being slapped, and then wiping quinns tears. That was too much. I like the idea of Rachel being the one to get her back to glee club, but no friends. I don’t know why Rachel would want to be friends with her. Having said that. It is important to note that some of Diannas best scenes are with Lea. It’s hard to watch her with anyone else in screen, because she just isn’t that great, and she isn’t good with any of the guys, but I still don’t want them to be friends.

Comment by krazy – September 15, 2011 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree with you dianna agron acting skills are noneexistent

Comment by ana carolina – September 15, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think everyone (meaning me) is absoutely over the on and off and on again between quinn finn and rachel they should just leave them how they are now they dont need to change i believe quinn will get together with the new boy (samuel from the glee project who has yet to make and appearance ) because he totally has the bad boy image down

Comment by de#1gleefan – September 27, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think quinn is being crazy to go punk because she was pretty before the nose rings, pink hair and tattoo but it was a henna tattoo. she should of stayed good and rejoined glee club put on her big girl pants grow up ,and get over last year’s drama

Comment by laurel williamson – September 28, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No she is not!!! You are a bitch with no sense of talent!!

Comment by QuinnFinn2019 – October 13, 2011 01:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Quinn is the best character of the show I think she needs 2 grow her hair back again be on the cheerios (captain) and get Beth back and d8 Sam again

Comment by Me – December 21, 2011 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And did I mention that she is a great actor and instead of Sam she should d8 samiul I don’t rly want 2 watch the show without her and may not she also has the best singin voice

Comment by Me – December 21, 2011 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post