Glee in Season 3: How Should Quinn Unleash Her Inner Bad Girl?

Season 2 of Glee allowed us glimpses of the vulnerable side of Quinn Fabray, but according to a recent Ask Ausiello column, the show choir-cheerleading squad double-threat will get back in touch with her inner bad girl when the show’s new season kicks off later this month. Obviously, there are plenty of ways a high-school alpha female can act out, so take our poll and tell us what story arc you’d most like to see for Quinn, then hit the comments to brainstorm other ideas.

And because we’ll be doing a series of “Glee in Season 3″ polls over the next week, do follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. enough says:

they should kill quinn, dianna agron is painful to watch, sure she is pretty but her acting is sooooooo bad.

2. bad actress says:

any one would be extreme hard to do because dianna agron would have to act and that she doesn’t know how to do, and please don’t let her sing again.

3. krazy says:

Haha. Can I just say that I don’t hate any character. I like Quinn, but miss berry is na fave. I do believe that Dianna is a really bad actress, and one of the worst singers as well, but she can get better. We saw that happen with Cory with his singing. Even though I always thought he was a good actor. Dianna is among sallig and Riley in the acting department, which is very bad. I can honestly say that I don’t want Quinn and Rachel to be friends. I really don’t know why anyone would. I love Lea/Dianna, and not in the achele or faberry way, cause that’s crazy. I love that Rachel has this incredible forgiving side, but I think that she has forgiven enough people. I stopped with her being slapped, and then wiping quinns tears. That was too much. I like the idea of Rachel being the one to get her back to glee club, but no friends. I don’t know why Rachel would want to be friends with her. Having said that. It is important to note that some of Diannas best scenes are with Lea. It’s hard to watch her with anyone else in screen, because she just isn’t that great, and she isn’t good with any of the guys, but I still don’t want them to be friends.

4. de#1gleefan says:

i think everyone (meaning me) is absoutely over the on and off and on again between quinn finn and rachel they should just leave them how they are now they dont need to change i believe quinn will get together with the new boy (samuel from the glee project who has yet to make and appearance ) because he totally has the bad boy image down

5. laurel williamson says:

I think quinn is being crazy to go punk because she was pretty before the nose rings, pink hair and tattoo but it was a henna tattoo. she should of stayed good and rejoined glee club put on her big girl pants grow up ,and get over last year’s drama

6. QuinnFinn2019 says:

No she is not!!! You are a bitch with no sense of talent!!

7. Me says:

No Quinn is the best character of the show I think she needs 2 grow her hair back again be on the cheerios (captain) and get Beth back and d8 Sam again

8. Me says:

And did I mention that she is a great actor and instead of Sam she should d8 samiul I don’t rly want 2 watch the show without her and may not she also has the best singin voice