Fall TV: What Will You Watch on Wednesdays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season is right around the corner folks, so some tough viewing choices are coming. Let’s get thinking about them, shall we?

Each day this week — during “the calm before the storm” — we’re showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast nets’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether we like it or not).

Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch Live on Tuesdays?

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Mark Salling to take you to the Homecoming Dance. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.

NOTES ABOUT THE WEDNESDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; that is why shows such as Damages (finale airs Sept. 14) and I Hate My Teenage Daughter (premieres Nov. 30) are not included. Details on new shows (indicated by an *) can be found at these links: American Horror Story, Free Agents, H8R, Luther, Revenge, Suburgatory, Up All Night, The X Factor.

Comments (83)

• I am in the minority but I love Modern Family. Will check out Suburgatory too. Harry’s Law, CSI & Psych will play DVR Roulette. I plan to sneak a peek at American Horror Story but right now, the world is scary enough.

Comment by Mary – September 7, 2011 08:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just Survivor. Been watching it since day one!

Comment by Alex – September 8, 2011 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Will watch The X Factor (minus 9-9:30 for Modern Family) and Revenge, then DVR America’s Next Top Model. Will also be trying out ‘American Horror Story’ one way or another when it debuts.

Comment by Jack S – September 8, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i definately going to watch the new simon cowell the x factor and abc newest show at 10pm revenge thats how my wednesdays going to be

Comment by billy martins – September 8, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wednesday night TV always looks meh for me. I’ll check out Up All Night and, of course, watch Modern Family.

Comment by Emily – September 8, 2011 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wednesdays are always a dead zone for me. Looking at this line up doesn’t make me hopeful. The only thing I watch is Psych, and I want to try out Revenge, and in October, one has to be DVRed.

Comment by Candice – September 8, 2011 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Live: 8-8:30: The Middle; 8:30-9: Suburgatory [one of the two funniest pilots this season - the other being 2 Broke Girls]; 9-9:30: Modern Family [best sitcom on network TV]; 9:30-10: Nothing, nada, zip, nil, bupkis – an unexpected wasteland in primetime]; 10-11: Revenge [Dumas gone transgendered modern soap - gotta love that. Also, Emily Van Camp].
    Record: 8-10: Not a darned thing! [only night of the week this happens]; 10-11: American Horror Story [love the teasers; still waiting for my press kit], CSI [no longer appointment TV, but hey! Ted Danson in a dramatic role!], and Psych [not sure why I watch this past-its-prime series, but when it does connect - as when it does its theme eps, like the Hitchcock pastiche, or the Twin Peaks homage - it's over the fence...].

Comment by Sheldon W. – September 8, 2011 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally excited for Revenge. Watched Pilot and it looks great. Also, love Emily Van Camp and yay for Nick Wechsler being back on tv full time. :)

Comment by Stacy – September 9, 2011 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Easy night for me to decide.

The Middle, Modern Family. Duh. Everyone knows better than to call me during this time. I’ll have the Suburban show on only because of the schedule.

Looking forward to Revenge.

Will DVR SVU for later viewing.

Comment by lawyerchick99 – September 12, 2011 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i have mix feelings about x factor i think it will have huge ratings and also i think it will not so i dont know about it, it is interestings to hear about it!

Comment by jojo – September 20, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post