Fall TV Preview

Hot Shots: We Spy New Chuck Cast Photos

It’s funny — just last week, as I was cutting an image for a Chuck story, I almost reached out to Zachary Levi to say, “Hey, can y’all please shoot new gallery photos for the final season?” (Because seriously, you can count the number of good pics featuring Zac’s current hair length on one hand.)

Knowing full well that incurring the ka-ching! for a photo shoot is out of even Levi’s hands, I held back on that appeal, but voila! NBC has pleasantly surprised us with a series of cool, sexy photos.

Take a flip through this gallery, then resume counting the days until Chuck‘s fifth and final season arrives on Friday, Oct. 21. Remember, this cycle’s guest stars include The Matrix‘s Carrie-Ann Moss (as a romantic foil for Casey), Star Wars‘ Mark Hamill and talk host Craig Kilborn (as season premiere baddies), Smallville‘s Justin Hartley and Lost‘s Jeff Fahey (playing brothers), plus The Office‘s David Koechner and The Shield‘s Catherine Dent. You can also expect a cameo from a Community star.

Comments (28)

• Awesome! Can’t wait! October’s going to be great with psych and chuck returning! Yay! (And it’s Zac btw :p)

Comment by Valerie – September 7, 2011 06:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boy they sure did use a lot of makeup on Zac didn’t they? His eyebrows are also looking very manscaped…be careful or they will think it is Joey Lawrence in those pictures!

Comment by S – September 7, 2011 06:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I smell Missile Command tourneys during slow days at Castle… :p

Comment by divine – September 7, 2011 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is is hot in here or is it just Yvonne?

Right, Yvonne. Cool photos all around!

Comment by Doug – September 7, 2011 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the pics, but Awesome and Ellie are missing. Hopefully they will release more closer to the season premiere.

Comment by Marianne – September 7, 2011 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Technically, it’s Sarah Bartowski now. Or, Sarah Walker Bartowski. They are married!!!!! :)

Comment by Madje_Knotts – September 7, 2011 08:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your quibble is with NBC, which had her labeled that way ;)

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – September 7, 2011 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Did she ever change her first name for real? Sarah was just a cover name… so it might actually be Sam Lisa Bartowski.
      If Chuck still gets to be Charles Carmichael, she probably still gets to be Sarah Walker.

Whatever her name… yowza.

Comment by Kyle Andrews – September 7, 2011 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or perhaps she chose not to change her name?

Comment by Serena – September 7, 2011 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Exactly. I was going to post the same thing about Sarah’s new last name.

Comment by Sue – September 7, 2011 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh love love love love! Can October 21 come any sooner?!?!?^_^

Comment by kristine c. – September 7, 2011 09:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had these on my blog :p

Comment by Jake – September 7, 2011 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zac looks weird in these pictures……

Comment by marauder – September 7, 2011 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its just that over-photoshopping that makes all these pics looks weird…

Comment by DonLunte – September 7, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No. Zac NEVER looks weird. Just HOT. LOL

Comment by Sue – September 7, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yea, he’s way too tan, and all the clothes suck. It looks like they were dressed like they were middle-aged women, so consequently the photos don’t look anything like the show.

I love the show, but they should try again with these.

Comment by ev – September 8, 2011 02:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Zach knew what he was talking about when he nicknamed Yvonne “Strahotski”. YOWZA!

Comment by Jim – September 7, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is it just me or can i see a tv room in the backround in some shots

Comment by ray – September 7, 2011 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it!!!!! Can I say that this is the best show on TV?!

Comment by Ella – September 7, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You surely can !

Comment by Claire – September 7, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ahhhh. That’s good. It’ll have tide me over until…October 21st?! Ugh! But at least I can enjoy Zachery’s terrific performance in Tangled, and hope that this last season will include Chuck: The Musical.

Comment by Plum – September 7, 2011 11:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome pics. They make me happy and then sad when I remember that this is the end. Now I need to go cry.

Comment by Melody – September 7, 2011 12:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When it’s over (sob), I hope Amazon sells the whole series in a boxed set.

Comment by Sue – September 7, 2011 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Zachary Levi’s old, not-cut hair. I mean I get why they cut it, but I still miss it.

Comment by kewi – September 7, 2011 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome pics!!! love them! A part of me can’t wait for the new season to start on the other..well you Know being this the last season and all..anyway..Great pics..Love Yvonnes new haircut..

Comment by Mdz – September 7, 2011 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still love me some Adam Baldwin! Dude is awesome!

Comment by Vanny – September 8, 2011 12:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, call me goofy, but I also miss Zach’s old hair, that made “funny animal shapes,” and his overall less uptown style. I do like Yvonne’s new do, though.

Comment by Kayjay – September 13, 2011 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post