Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Tuesdays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season is right around the corner folks, so some tough viewing choices are coming. Let’s get thinking about them, shall we?

Each day this week — during “the calm before the storm” — we’re showing you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast nets’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether we like it or not).

Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch Live on Mondays?

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Mark Salling to take you to the Homecoming Dance. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.

NOTES ABOUT THE TUESDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for at least six weeks of the fall TV season; for example, I included ABC’s Last Man Standing/Man Up and USA’s Covert Affairs, even though they don’t premiere until mid-October and Nov 1, respectively. Details on new shows (indicated by an *) can be found at these links: Last Man Standing, Man Up!, New Girl, Reed Between the Lines, Ringer, Unforgettable.

Comments (84)

• Ringer!

Comment by Tracy – September 6, 2011 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hard to say what exactly I will be watching at those times. There are a lot of factors in play. For instance I work late on Tuesday night and don’t get home until 9:00, but if I am at home I ould watch Glee. Then it gets a little more difficult at 9 o’clock. If Ringer is good I will watch it but, I will record New Girl and Raising Hope and Ringer and I might end up watching the comedies. Then at 10:00 I will record both Parenthood and Body of Proof and maybe switch off watching one then the other live. Until I find the system that works best its a juggling act for the first few weeks.

Comment by elr – September 6, 2011 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only potential conflict I had was at 10 PM where Parenthood has my heart and Unforgettable looks awesome…but that’s what my DVR is for!!!

Comment by Linderella – September 6, 2011 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL. Is the CW trying to get 90210 cancelled? Do you know how many people watch Glee not to mention since it will be Lea Michele and Co. last season? Get.Out.Of.Here. Glee will crush 90210 in ratings.

Watch Glee live, especially the season premiere. Saw New Girl on On-Demand not worth live or DVR. DVR NCIS, NCIS is good but I don’t see how it is the number one watched show on television. Watch Body of Proof live.

Comment by Andy – September 6, 2011 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ringer all the way!
    The New Girl looks like something that has been done already… it reminds me of My Boys and its obvious that she is going to probably hook up with one of the roommates. Zoey tend to always play the same role, someone dorky and cute but sort of annoying.

Comment by Gerald – September 6, 2011 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll being watching CBS through primetime [NCIS, NCIS: LA, Unforgettable] live and recording Ringer and Body of Proof. The pilots for New Girl and Man Up were not very funny [Man Up could be one of the first casualties of the fall] and Last Man Standing was ‘neh!’.

Glee lost me with all its special theme eps and uneven storytelling in the rest in season two. Raising Hope didn’t get past the ‘Three-Ep Rule;’ 90210 is awful; Parenthood couldn’t win me over [even with Lauren Graham], and I don’t watch reality TV.

All of that makes my choices pretty easy.

Comment by Sheldon W. – September 6, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • New Girl and Ringer are the only 2 shows Tuesday night that I want to watch.

Comment by lacey – September 6, 2011 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 90210 & Ringer all the way. I’ll just catch Glee on Hulu.

Comment by BrieBella – September 6, 2011 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My Monday’s won’t be too jam packed, but Tuesday’s don’t look good with 4.5 hours of television I’m wanting to watch or check out. The must watch for me is the NCIS duo. SPOILER: I can’t believe someone shot Hetty! In November I will be ready for more Annie and Augie adventures with Cover Affairs. That’s three solid hours right there and I haven’t mentioned the two newbies I’m wanting to check out. I’ve heard so much about Zooey’s new show that I have to at least check out the New Girl and of course I’m a fan of Sarah and Kristoffer so I’ll be tuning into Ringer as well. Great shows, but yuck schedule.

Comment by Melody – September 6, 2011 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • RINGER premieres September 13 and NEW GIRL & NCIS LA September 20. So for sure NEXT WEEK i’ll watch RINGER LIVE! ^^

Comment by Tur – September 7, 2011 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sons of Anarchy isn’t on at the same time as Parenthood here, so it’s not a worry. Parenthood at 9, Sons at 11!

Comment by Jen – September 7, 2011 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DVR Glee, DVR New Girl/Raising Hope, DVR Ringer, DVR Parenthood and Covert Affairs. Easy night!

Comment by Meghan – September 7, 2011 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee is my only must-see show for Tuesdays. I’ll probably check out Ringer and the New Girl.

Comment by Captain – September 7, 2011 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NCIS forever. Live on Tuesdays and every re-run on USA network. TV without Gibbs, Ducky, Abby, Ziva and the gang would be a wasteland.

Comment by Wendi888 – September 7, 2011 11:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nothing it looks like. Maybe Ringer, still not sure if I’ll watch it.

Comment by Alex – September 8, 2011 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee, as much as I hate it at times.
    I’d LOVE to watch The Ringer live, but my friend is insisting that we check out New Girl instead, so I will be watching Sarah Michelle Gellar online at a later date.

Comment by Emily – September 8, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee rules my Tuesday nights, but 90210 was awesome last year. Major improvement from season 2, so i’m excited. That’s a dvr and also, Ringer, The New Girl and Parenthood! :)

Comment by Stacy – September 9, 2011 08:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Glee,Raising Hope,New Girl and Parenthood then DVRing Ringer,90210 and Body Of Proof, then once midseason rolls around I’ll be watching Cougar Town and Apartment 23.

Comment by Elle – September 11, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will tape the new show “Unforgettable” I hope it is good as we really like Poppy Montgomery!!!

Comment by Gayle – September 12, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to watch both Parenthood and Body of Proof. How could you do this to me. Parenthood is my first choice therefore, I have to wait for repeats on Body of Proof.

Comment by Heathe – September 12, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post