Exclusive

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Community, Gossip Girl, HIMYM and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Can you give me some really good stuff about what is going to happen on Gossip Girl? —Saloni
Ausiello:
Good stuff coming your way in 3, 2, 1… The show is pulling out “all the stops” for its milestone 100th episode in January, according to executive producer Josh Safran. “We want to honor the [fact] that it’s the 100th episode,” he says. “We know that we are very lucky to be coming by it, and we’re going to respect that. So we definitely want to make it feel like it is a special event. Let’s put it this way — it’s not going to be a clip show.” Hmm… Safran already confirmed that Blair will spend the first chunk of the season planning her royal nups to Louis, so it stands to reason that the wedding itself would take place around midseason. See where I’m going with this, people?

Question: I’m still confused about Taylor Momsen’s status on Gossip Girl. Is she gone for good? Gossip Girl isn’t the same without Lil J. —Jen
Ausiello:
Sources confirm to TVLine that Jenny will return to the UES when hell freezes over. But it’s not like the show will pretend like she never existed. Case in point: Rumor has it her absence is addressed in the season premiere (and don’t assume she returned to school upstate).

Hot House Video: House Battles the New Prison Doc

Question: Do you have any hints on what’s to come on the new season of Glee, especially for Santana and Brittany, separately or together? —Ghislaine
Ausiello:
The word around McKinley is that Brittany will make a serious run for class president. And in potentially related news, I hear there’s an intriguing/hilarious story behind this photo, and we’ll find out what it is in Episode 2.

Question: Beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll take any Glee scoop you can spare. —Colin
Ausiello:
A new glee club provides fresh competish for New Directions — and this particular group is much closer to home.

Question: I’m anxiously awaiting the new/final season of Chuck. Got any juicy scoop for us? —Pam
Ausiello:
Community‘s Danny Pudi will not be playing Abed when he crosses over to Chuck in Episode 5. “It’s not like Cougar Town,” he tells us. “It’s a different character altogether… It has something to do with Vic Sahay’s character, [Lester], I’ll say that.” And if you blink, you very well could miss his cameo. As Pudi points out, “It’s very quick.”

Question: With so much Community news, there’s been very little about Greendale’s resident buzzkill. What’s going on with Britta?! —Kellen
Ausiello:
I think a better question is who’s going on. (Answer: Troy!) “The stuff with Troy and Britta has sort of been like the stuff with Jeff and Annie in the past — still too subtle for the other characters to notice,” observes Alison Brie (Annie). “It’s very vague and we’re not sure if it’s just an attraction or something more. In the third episode, Jeff and Annie kind of notice the Britta-and-Troy thing and get a little territorial, like, ‘Wait a minute! We want each other [but] we don’t want you guys to be with anyone.’ It’s very incestuous.”

Community Spoiler Alert: Jeff and Annie’s Romance Heats up!

Question: Got any Community scoop? — Len
Ausiello:
Apparently, the show is about to out-gay Glee! In Episode 6, we’ll meet Jason and Randall, a pair of young Greendale fashionistos who are all a-Twitter because they get to hang with Miss Urbana Champaign, a drag queen whose video goes viral (at least among friends of Dorothy). Since some singing is required, may I suggest the glamtastic Manila Luzon from RuPaul’s Drag Race?

Question: Any hope of seeing either Booth’s mom and dad on Bones this season? —Dotty
Ausiello:
It looks like we may get a glimpse of Booth’s elusive pa in an early ’11 episode that finds David Boreanaz’ alter ego flashing back to his childhood — specifically, the time father and son attended the World Series together. The show is currently casting an 8-year-old version of Boreneaz for the circa ’80s sequence. Mom, send Junior to the audition in funny socks.

Question: Any scoop on NCIS: LA? —Heidi
Ausiello:
A November episode will introduce a former NSA agent whose secrets begin to come to light. Middle-aged Larry — the rogue operative in question — is said to be as smart as he is unflappable. But something tells me his knack for pushing buttons won’t have diminished since he was last on duty.

Question: Do you have any scoop on whether Jack Coleman is playing Caroline’s dad on Vampire Diaries? —Elsa
Ausiello:
That’s what I keep hearing, but I have no official confirmation of that. Makes perfect sense, right?

Question: Any news on what’s in store for Chase on House this season? —Melinda
Ausiello:
No, but I did get Jesse Spencer’s thoughts on Lisa Edelstein’s departure. He admits he has “mixed” feelings about the loss of his longtime costar. “She’s been there since the pilot, she’s a big part of the show,” he sighs. “When I first found out I was like, ‘Oh, no. We’ve lost another castmember. That’s really difficult.’ I love Lisa and I think she’s been such a big, big part of our show. And it’s hard to lose someone like that. But at the end of the day, it’s business. Unfortunately, that’s the way the business went. And now we have new castmembers, and we’re going to have to start over.” THIS JUST IN: New House Promo Features Fresh Spoilers!

Question: Haven’t really heard anything about one of my new favorites, Blue Bloods. Got anything? —Karen
Ausiello:
Danny is going to regret not calling in sick in the Oct. 7 episode when he accidentally shoots someone while working on a case. And not just any someone — a fellow cop!

Question: Is anything good going to happen for Meredith and Derek on Grey’s Anatomy, or is it all depressing stuff? —Samantha
Ausiello:
I hear Social Worker Janet (played Janora McDuffie), spied in the fresh batch of premiere pics, will return to Seattle Grace in October, which leads me to believe there’s trouble on the horizon with little Zola. On the brighter side, Derek continues to make progress on his and Mer’s McDream house. In fact, Episode 4 — aka the much-buzzed-about “all-male” hour — finds several of his colleagues lending a hand with construction.

First Look: 25 Pics From the Grey’s Anatomy Premiere

Question: I, for one, love that Owen will be the new Chief on Grey’s Anatomy. Any intel on how he’ll adjust to the new gig? —Theresa
Ausiello:
He won’t be hiding out in his office, mostly because… well, he won’t have one. I hear he’ll decide to ditch the traditional office and instead roam the halls armed with nothing but an iPad-esque tablet.

Question: Can we get any spoilers on How I Met Your Mother‘s Barney and Robin? We love this couple! —Juliet
Ausiello:
In the season opener, Lily urges Robin to crap or get off the pot with regard to Barney. “She encourages her to be honest about her feelings,” previews Alyson Hannigan. “‘Cause Robin’s playing it off like, ‘No, no, no.’ So Lily’s like, ‘Alright, then, prove it. Step up to the plate and tell Barney that it’s not going to happen.’ Something magical then happens, but you’ll have to stay tuned for that.”

Question: Any intel on which old girlfriend Ted runs into in the Sept. 26 episode of How I Met Your Mother? —Jane
Ausiello:
Nope, but I can tell you that it leads to a scene Josh Radnor says will “reward longtime fans” of the show. Per the actor, Ted challenges the gang to guess the identity of his ex. “And I don’t think he’s prepared for four-and-a-half pages of guesses from them of who this girl could be,” says Radnor. “They basically list every single girl that Ted has had any sort of encounter with over six years. It’s a pretty comprehensive list.”

Question: Tell me more about Annie becoming an escort on 90210. The very idea sounds laughably awful. In other words, I’ll be glued to my TV. —Angela
Ausiello:
You and me both, Angela. Sadly, Annie will be playing a G-rated hooker, which basically means there’s no sex and the dates usually occur in group settings. Zzzzzz... In far more exciting news, I hear the gang goes to Vegas in Episode 8 for a fun-filled weekend that features an impromptu wedding.

Question: How will Pete respond to his near-death experience on Private Practice? Is he going to turn into a vigilante like Derek did on Grey’s? —Elizabeth
Ausiello:
Hell, no. Whereas Derek embraced life (to a fault), Pete is going to retreat from it. “There have been all of these studies about heart attacks and how coming out of one is like plunging into a depression,” explains Shonda Rhimes. “People don’t come out of their heart surgeries happy or cheerful, many of them come out much darker, much more bitter people then they used to be. There’s an actual chemical imbalance, personality change that happens, and we’re going to play with that a little bit.”

Question: Do you know what the ration of mythology/standalone episodes will be on Fringe this season? —Scott
Ausiello:
I don’t have any hard data, but after chatting up J.J. Abrams, it sounds like mythology has the definite edge. “What I love about what the show is doing now is it’s kind of doing what the show needs to do to be the best version of the show, as opposed to just the apologists’ stand-alone thing — which I don’t think Fringe could ever be,” he maintains. “Shows like Alcatraz and certainly Person of Interest have much more of a shot because it’s much more, clearly a new case every week, whereas Fringe is like more about this insanely twisted family of people that are working in this crazy lab.”

Fringe First Look: The Season 4 Poster!

Question: Any True Blood scoop ahead of Sunday’s finale? —Scott
Ausiello:
By the end of the hour, the show will be down at least one series regular.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Meg Masters and Vlada Gelman)

1. Liz says:

Chuck and Blair for the 100th.

2. Lexie says:

Blair marrying someone aside from Chuck looks to be a crappy 100th.There better be some Chuck and Blair or don’t expect too many to care.

3. Sandra says:

100th episode of Gossip Girl? OMG! I hope it’s Chair and Serena/Blair heavy. It’s got to be. They’re the core of the show!

4. Emily says:

My fondest wish is that the 100th episode be Blair running out on her wedding with Louis and eloping with Chuck.

Sorry for my lame shipper goggles.

5. MSC says:

Chuck and Blair should have the 100th episode for sure. They and SB are the soul of the show.

6. Jake says:

Please NO Brittana! In other news, it looks like 90210 is going to be good this season!

7. Casey says:

I need “Psych” scoop!!! I’m dying over here!

8. Meg says:

The best way to celebrate number 100 would be to have a Blair and Chuck episode. Anything less….well, it really wouldn’t be that great of a 100th episode.

9. Jon says:

I am DYING for sunday to be here already. This past episode of True Blood was amazing and I can’t wait to see how they tie it all together. Plus, a charachter death? FINALLY! We already had one go, now it’s time to clean off the crowded main titles a little bit more, don’t you think?

I know that when 10 comes around, I’ll be wishing that I hadn’t seen the episode and have to wait another year to see season 5.

• lorna says:

i hope it is tara whom is killed off. no one likes her. but im guessing jesus bc i read somewhere the actor auditioned for another show.

• Lolie says:

I’ll be sad if it is Jesus, but it does seem to be going that way. Maybe it will be Nan? No one likes her . . .

• Grignac says:

I predict Jesus, Debbie, and Sam get’s shot as a cliffhanger.

• Rex says:

It won’t be Tara, as annoying as she’s become. My money’s on Jesus. Debbie gets it in the books, but the show isn’t following that storyline exactly so if they do kill her off, it may take a little longer to get there. Nan’s a pill, but written right, she could go head-to-head with Pam, which could be interesting. I still say it’ll be Jesus. He’ll sacrifice himself or die trying to extract Marnie from Lafayette. That’s my bet.

• Maggie says:

Tara being killed off would be ideal but I, also, doubt it will happen. I can’t figure out why but they seem set on keeping Rutina Wesley in the cast. Can’t imagine why though. My money’s on Jesus.

10. Bonbona says:

I hope GG dares to DAIR !

11. Natalie says:

I want Blair to run off with Chuck in that episode, not marry that dumb prince.I want to meet Caroline’s dad on TVD!

12. Elizabeth says:

So I do not see Gossip Girl to another year

13. Kayla says:

Ooh, good Community scoop! I’m glad they are going the T/B route, I like them together.

14. Lauren says:

All I took away from this is that there will be a drag queen on Community named Miss Urbana Champaign, which is where I am (sort of) from, and thus I find this hilarious.

15. Elizabeth says:

Not much interest in watching Blair’s wedding, but I’m guessing that we should be planning for a 100th named “Runaway Blair” or similar, based on those hints. I do look forward to seeing where Blair and Serena stand when the 100th rolls around. They are some of my favorite BFFs on TV. (But I’ve recently started watching Parks and Recreation, so Leslie and Ann have shot up my list like a bullet.)

16. mh says:

Re: True Blood…. PLEASE BE TARA! I hate her so much that every time she is on screen, my eyes vomit. Her voice literally makes my brain bleed, and every time something horrible happens to her that they hope makes the audience care about her makes me hope that this be the moment that they finally kill her off. She is a waste of a character. We are not better off for her being on the show.

• Jessica says:

However, I’m afraid now after the end of this past episode it COULD be Lafayette. That almost seems too obvious though. It does. I’m going with Jesus. He will die saving Lafayette.

• Mary Ann says:

I thought it was just me. Tara is THE most annoying person. Her voice goes through me like the sound of nails on a blackboard. She spends all of her time whining, and why Sookie would want to be friends with her I have no idea.

• cocochanel says:

Why would anyone want to be friends with Sookie? She basically could care less about her friends all she cares about anymore is Eric. Sorry I dont see the big deal with them, no attraction at all. I liked her more when she was with Bill. She is whiny and gets on my nerves. They need to make the characters be like they were in season one, Lafayette–funny all the time. Tara-rude, mean, and funny. Sookie–all around innocent and lovable, just gets on my everlasting nerves anymore.

17. Brittney says:

No matter what happens on Gossip Girl I think Blair and Chuck have to be the center piece in episode 100. How is 90210 on air still?

18. Illini_11 says:

Love that the drag queen in Community will be called Urbana Champaign. Thanks Dan Harmon for including central Illinois in your shenanigans. :-)

19. Sunny says:

I wish Taylor was still on GG. Jenny is very missed. Chuck and Blair for number 200, baby!

True Blood, I don’t like Tara at all.

20. Alexa says:

Please say it’s a Chair 100, GossipGirl. Quit disappointing Chair fans.

21. Sarah says:

Huzzah, Fringe! I don’t mind the occasional standalone, because they always do well with the metaphors (Marionette and 6B, anyone?!) anyway but I’m up for all the mythology, its the best!

• Kay says:

I agree! Also, I like standalones in which they also showcase the relationships of our crazy bunch to some extent or draw a parallel to one of the relationships. Anyway, very relieved to know that this season will be high in mytharc.

• Mike says:

Well, truthfully…they haven’t really had a STAND-alone episode since season 1 (or maybe early season 2). They eventually evolved into the “Myth”-alone episode where the case of the week tied into the ongoing story either thematically or was key to the mythology. Basically what Sarah said above, but I thought I’d add the producer’s coined term to the conversation! But I’m with you guys…the more pure mythology episodes the better. But I also like these guys working cases too. And with both sides potentially working together this year, it could make for some interesting character interactions while working a case that CLEARLY would be have to be related to the core issues of the show. I’m excited for some more Fringe!

22. Carri says:

Who cares about Blair’s stupid wedding? If it’s not to Chuck the wedding is a bust. Seriously, Gossip Girl is the worst show right now because no one wants to watch after last year except a few fans. Bring back Chair and maybe people would care again.

So TVD is having Caroline’s dad this year? Is that 100% accurate or not?

23. communitydude says:

AWW MAN I hate that they are setting up Troy and Britta together, I wanted Jeff to be with Britta

24. Jason says:

Thanks for Community, House and Fringe scoop.

25. mel says:

I hope Bones is better than last year. What a huge disappointment. And only 13 episodes this year!

I hope GG honors what has kept this show afloat and that’s Chuck and Blair. There’s no reason to watch except for them anymore. Taylor as Jenny was such a huge blow and that showed last year.

26. Michelle T. says:

I bet Ted’s ex that he will see is Victoria from season one. Thoughts?

27. I Heart Damon Salvatore (and Chuck Bass) says:

Maybe Chuck will pull a Dwayne Wayne on Blair at her wedding. *sigh* Dwayne and Whitley is still TV’s best wedding ever, IMO.

28. Bree says:

So one regular down on True Blood? As long as Eric is safe then anyone can die.

I would only watch GG episode 100 if I hear Blair is back with Chuck. That show lost interest for me last season.

29. Victoria says:

No Dair, No Care. Also, YAY JEFF AND ANNIE/ TROY AND BRITTA!

30. Dane says:

I want HIMYM ex to be Victoria… sort of. I LOVED that character but I’m afraid if she comes back in September then they will kill any hope that she’s the mother. I REALLY want her to be the mother.

31. Dee says:

I want Barney and Robin so badly on HIMYM again. They got screwed the first time.

Gossip Girl- I just watch for Chuck and Blair and Blair getting married to someone else is gross.

Bones- Booth’s mother? That could be interesting.

• Wendy says:

YES to Barney and Robin. He had better be marrying her. I despise Nora (have not liked the actress since her soap days on General Hospital, so that may be why). Frankly, I care more about Barney/Robin than the titular quest for “The Mother”, so if Barney does choose Nora – and we are given that choice before the show ends, I can leave it easily! Win-win for me!

32. Lindsay says:

If the 90210 kids are heading to Vegas, PLEASE let them visit Grandma Wilson. I really want to see Lucille Bluth’s Vegas revue.

33. StEpH says:

Gossip Girl is all about Chair and nothing hurts there.

34. Illinoisan says:

Miss Urbana Champaign? Hmm is this name somehow connected to Champaign/Urbana Illinois mayhaps? Interesting reference…

35. TVDIVA says:

I am pretty sure the series regular will be Debbie. She has outlived her usefulness (Alcide abjured her, Marcus is dead, etc.)

36. Emma says:

Chuck and Blair should reunite in that number 100 episode for GG

37. Ales says:

Gossip Girl is ruining itself. Blair and Chuck should be together. Don’t let Blair go through a mock wedding just to cheat on her new hubby with Chuck. Ugh.

A new glee club at McKinnely, err. Just sounds like more noise. This could be why Rachel’s birth mom Shelby is back, to teach that Glee Club. Hopefully, not. What school has two Glee clubs? Lame.

• Jenny says:

That Blair story line has killed any enthusiasm I’ve had for the season so far. She and Chuck are soulmates but she is marrying that French prince? This show is getting more annoying and not worth watching.

• april-ann says:

I always thought that too Jenny, but now I’m wondering if Chuck and Blair’s relationship ran its course and Blair and Dan might be the real soulmates. So many fans thought for so long that Dawson and Joey were soulmates but in the end Joey and Pacey were the real soulmates.

• M says:

Chuck and Blair have so many fans and much of the show has revolved around them that I dont think the show will end with Dan and Blair.

• Allie says:

Except Dawson and Joey were both lame and annoying, while Chuck and Blair are both awesome. I don’t really see the comparison.

• Vanillalatte86 says:

I think the reason why Pacey and Joey worked so well (and why Fans responded to them so well) is because Pacey was the bad boy, and girls love the bad boy (like Chuck). Dawson was soft (like Dan).

• Sarah says:

Chuck is not Pacey. Not even close. He’s far more sinister of a “bad boy” than Pacey ever was (who slept with the teacher, anyway?). Anyway, like P/J, Dair started out hating each other whilst being showcased with their respective SOULMATES (Serena/Chuck, aka the Dawsons of this scenario). Like Dawson, when D/B got together, Chuck and Serena were hurt, and like P/J, Dan and Blair stopped from going any further, most likely because of that hurt. Dair was built up slowly over a long time, just like Pacey and Joey – a friendship, a kiss, and then… you know what happens next. Sorry about the rant; I’m just an avid Dawson’s Creek fan who happens to ship Dair and sensibility.

• Reina says:

I loved Dawson. He was such a great character. I liked Pacey too, but Pacey/Joey in the end just felt so wrong. It should have been Dawson/Joey ultimately.

However, I much prefer Chuck/Blair to Dan/Blair. Dan and Blair are far better as mismatched friends than as lovers.

38. abc123 says:

Could we soon be witnessing the return of… THE SLUTTY PUMPKIN???

• Saracen Riggins says:

How funny if the Slutty Pumpkin ended up being the yellow umbrella girl/Rachel Bilson’s roommate/TED’S WIFE? Although, I’m pretty sure I remember the V.O. saying she’s not the mom back when it aired.

• Kristen says:

Good guess! That would be a “Reward” for longtime fans. My hope was on Trudy… still dying to find out about that darn pineapple….

39. tiny_winy says:

9O21O: Why vegas? who’s that couple?

40. Daniel says:

What House scoop?! Jesse shared his thoughts about LE that’s all.I wonder what’s with the silence about Chase’s storyline next season!.I really hope it doesn’t mean his screen time is being reduced again in favor of introducing the two newbies(as in S4-5).
    That would be the stupidest move by Shore & co.I’m certainly not interested in a thorough exploration of two more newbies at this point.
    I need to know what’s Chase’s storyline in S8 and all I get is more news about an unknown character that I don’t care about!

• Cam says:

I couldn’t agree more! At this point, the only reason I continue to watch is for Chase. I could care less about the newbies and especially don’t want to see more of Taub and his exploits. Unfortunately, I’m not convinced David Shore understands what made this show successful.

• Dani says:

From what I can gather it’s not looking great, i.e. He’s going to be MIA for a number of the initial eps. It’s daft really. After Kutner Chase has always been my favourite duckling.

• Leiney says:

I’m very disappointed. It definitely sounds like the b plots will mainly revolve around the newbies and Taub. I’ve really missed House’s interactions with Chase and no doubt will continue to do so. This show sure knows how to strangle what works.

• Sharona says:

JS re-upped his contract kind of late, so I suspect they might have thought it wasn’t smart to write him into the early episodes much. Especially considering that LE’s negotiations may not have gone as planned. That said, if he’s going to be absent, I’m wondering if there will actually be an explanation story-wise. Wondering and hoping.

41. Paul says:

I guess that really means the second episode of Glee is called I Am Unicorn.

42. Kelly says:

Thanks for the Fringe and Community scoop. Fringe was so good last year. I look forward to this season. Also I love Jeff and Annie on Community.

43. jonathon says:

i can’t wait till we finally get shows like bones and house rolling again so all this negative talk could go away for awhile and we can focus on a new season. As for true blood its been the worst of the 4 seasons for me this year but i’m still intrigued by all the different stuff going on week after week. Don’t know who the regular going down will be but know it will be exciting. I do hope its not Tara though. I think she is a great actress whose character has had to put up with just about everything and don’t see what all the hate mail about her is really for. so undeserving. keep up the great work.

44. Modigliani says:

Thank you, Mike, for the Jesse Spencer statement about Lisa Edelstein. Personally, after this big debacle with Lisa and the way she’s been treated, not to mention the mess they made House into with the finale, I’ve decided not to watch anymore. It won’t be the same without Lisa anyway. But you’ve been a great guy about her in this and I’ve gained a lot of respect for you because of it. I will always remember your kindness to her in this tough time. You’re a stand-up guy. Thanks for that.

• tricia says:

The way Lisa was treated. This woman is just plain greedy. They all had to accept the same paycut. You lisa fans want her allways look like a victim. But indeed she isn`t, in fact she ruined the show which made her famous, wealthy with exec.producers who supported her more than every other castmember of the show.
      The only real victim was Jennifer Morrison and all the others who as for now were downgraded to make interviews where they have to say how they miss Lisa,allthough the shooting of a LE-less s8 has started.
      The whole cast is important and they are all very talented actors with a huge fan-following. Anyway it doesn`t matter to Ausiello, the producers of house & the fox bosses. These actors who are fan favourites too are only good enough to say “oh we miss & love lisa so much!”. How insulting & dismissive is this to them? I have more sympathy with Jesse,Robert,Omar, Olivia and even Hugh right now than with Lisa,the greedy, ungracious and disreptful to the ppl who made her big woman. Sorry,the truth!!

• Alicia says:

Truth? You wouldn’t know the truth if you choked on it.
        Greed is making $450,000 per episode while your cast mates get nickeled and dimed. Greed is taking in closer to $700,000 per episode with combined royalties and residuals while your cast mates have to accept pay cuts or be let go. Greed is watching the screen time of your cast mates get reduced while scab actors are brought in to fill the void. Greed is what will make Hugh Laurie sign on for a 9th season of the show if it’s not canceled. Just watch. Calling it now.

• Liz says:

Like it or not, Hugh Laurie is the lead, the star of this show. He deserves to get whatever he gets. Where you as angry when Jennifer Morrison was fired? Probably not, because for you LE fangirls only LE deserves everything and everyone else – obviously including Hugh Laurie (WTF is wrong with you?!) – doesn’t.

@Ausiello: I can’t wait for season 8, how about some real scoop now? ;-)

• @Alicia says:

I honestly don’t understand how you can think that you are doing LE a favour with your comments. My feelings about the actress and her character used to be neutral to positive, and when she left I was sad that she wouldn’t be part of the House anymore. That is, until people like you showed up all over the place, assigning blame to everyone, any basically openly hating everyone and everything associated with the show. Now I am getting nauseated when I just read her name or see her face somewhere. I honestly hope I never see her on tv again.

• sara says:

Sorry you get paid what you are worth. The year of the Hudster was a rating disaster. LE had a chance to show the world she could pull in an audience when featured in the show, instead she was unable to hold the audience Huddy inherited

Now if the reporters would stop being so LAZY and just get on with it
          She is gone, its done ENOUGH ALREADY. If you can’t think of an original question to ask one of the cast members than turn the interview over to someone who can.

• Alicia says:

@Liz, The fact that you are incapable of commenting about House without trashing LE/Cuddy shows you have just as much of an axe to grind, and dragging JMo into it (who is irrelevant to the situation) just proves your bias.
          @@Alicia, Contrary to what you (and others) like to think, idgaf about your opinion or changing it. My commentary has absolutely, 100%, everything to do with me. It doesn’t matter if YOU read it.
          @sara, You can only work with what you’re given, and LE is the scapegoat for the heinous writing/David Shore’s “vision” for the show.

• poorAlicia says:

Really Alicia, we all know you’re just a bitter LE fangirls full of rage! Spread your bitterness and hate, your whining amuse me to no end

• @tricia says:

Sorry, tricia, your hate for Lisa can’t obliterate our love for her. Lisa was something special – had a great sense of humour, knew how to take and make a joke, and when she wanted she could be very sexy. She was a natural beauty and full of life and joy. I miss her already. To me, she’s irreplaceable.

• Sally says:

Lisa is no more special than Jennifer Morrison or any other of the cast members (all the attributes you used are applicable to JM, RSL and every other cast member too btw). And she’s just as replacable. Maybe you’re too blind because you adore her so much, but it’s a fact if you like it or not. She deserves a nice good-bye (which she got by her fans, obviously, and which everyone else who left the show deserves too), but no more attention than that. Focus on her new role in TGW but leave the House fandom alone.

• Dani says:

Why does it always have to resort to LE and JMo fans knocking spots off each other? Personally I think they were both screwed over by unimaginative writing for their characters and then being shoved/gently pushed out of the door because the network feel like the women are expendable. Hello! Foreman has been wallpaper for at least 3 seasons. Whatever happens both LE and JMo will do well and are probably better off out of this mess.

There’s no doubt what Hugh is paid is obscene, but that’s part of the business and at least his performance has been consistently good, which is more than can be said for the writers/producers. IMO the House set suffers from way too many exec. producers skimming the cream off the top. It’s got nothing to do with artistic integrity anymore. It’s about milking the cash cow for all it’s worth before it gets the axe.

• lipsticksocialism says:

^^^^ What Dani said!
            I may be an LE fan, but I don’t think JMo was treated any better, and feel for both of them. Jesse said it right when he said, “business is business.” Some were NOT asked to take a paycut; some decided to get reduced episodes, and LE did not. Simple as that. They gave her a choice; she declined and had every right to do so. The fact is that SOME of the castmembers are valued more than others, and she decided that didn’t work for her. She NEVER complained about it later–she just said they hadn’t called her for a guest spot. We will never know the exact details of what went on behind the scenes but you cannot deny that some castmembers were treated abysmally, while others are venerated. Whether they are your favorite or not, it doesn’t change that fact. Hugh makes a ton of money and is irreplaceable because the show is called HOUSE. But would Hugh have a job if there were no supporting characters on House? NO. The supporting cast is just as important as the lead, although in terms of show existence they are replaceable—-BUT you still need somebody to fill their shoes. And if you wanna save money, you fill them with newbies. It’s all about the money, and every actor has a choice whether to agree to the terms or not.

• @Lipstick says:

All supporting-castmember were offered the same two contract-option:
            1.)they`re paid for 18 episodes with the old salary per episode or 2.) they are paid for all 22 episodes with a 20%paycut. Summa summarum all actors will have at the end of the season the same amount money.
            It is a lie that Lisa was treated unfair.
            In opposite to her Co-stars,she didn`t want to accept the new contract.

• Thomas says:

^^So I guess they just decided to really screw over Omar then? Because he’s making less per ep AND appearing in fewer eps altogether. RSL is the only renegotiating cast member who avoided taking a pay cut (the perks of bargaining first).

• @Thomas says:

Omar is probably appearing in less episodes but he is paid for all 22 episodes with 20%paycut per episode,in opposite to JS and RSL who as for now are only paid for 18 episodes.

• Thomas says:

^^ “Probably.” It must be convenient to believe whatever you want regardless of actuality. http://www.deadline.com/2011/05/robert-sean-leonard-omar-epps-set-to-return-to-house-series-renewal-imminent/

• Sharona says:

Dani, you nailed it. I was disgusted with the lousy way JMo was written out as well as the graceless way it was handled. And well, I kinda figured they’d have learned to handle it better this time around…and it seemed like they really haven’t. Both actresses will be better off on shows where their talent is actually appreciated and the writers don’t think women are demanding, unpredictable shrews.

45. Aria says:

Please be Tara….or Arlene….

46. Heather says:

Loving all the Central Illinois love!!! I-L-L-I-N-I

47. Linderella says:

Oh great – Pete’s going to be all depressed after his heart attack/surgery – somehow that doesn’t seem like a change in personality at all. He’s already the most depressing character on Private Practice after Violet.

48. Sterling says:

Victoria will be the HIMYM ex girlfriend return
    Jesus will be the series regular killed off on True Blood. He will have to kill himself to capture Marnie and keep her spirit in hell with his demon spirit.

• Kristen says:

Finally someone commented on HIMYM. Man, the GG fans are chatty lol.

Is it really Victoria or is that your guess? I was hoping it would be Trudy (even thought she wasn’t actually a girlfriend, more like a One night stand) and the “reward to longtime fans” would be Finallyyy finding out where the pineapple came from! haha

• Chris says:

It said at least one main character on TB, so I completely agree with your theory on Jesus (plus I heard he’s going to be on another show) and I’m going to raise you a Debbie. I think it may play out a bit similar to the books where she’ll go after Sookie and get killed.

• Amanda B. says:

You were exactly right!

49. Matt says:

OK I am a huge JJ Abrams fan. I LOVE Lost, Alias, and Fringe- they’re my top 3 shows ever. I also am a fan of nearly all his movies. But one thing he doesn’t know how to do is standalone shows. I know he doesn’t get actively involved with Fringe (and wasn’t with Lost), but if it has JJ Abrams on its credits list, it will EVENTUALLY get convulted (but I love that type of thing.)

Alias began as a standalone case of the week procedural, morphed into the Rambaldi plotline.

Lost began as a standalone “new survival complication” of the week and morphed into…well, Lost.

Fringe began as a “wacky sci-fi crime” of the week and morphed into an Alternate Universes Battle.

I have no doubt Alcatraz (guaranteed) and Persons of Interest (probably) will do it too. The common denominator between ALL of JJ’s shows is this: During the pre-show hype, he always claims it will have a mythology in the background, but it will be predominantly standalone, but viewers will be able to come and go and still understand.

50. Kim says:

Listen Ausiello, I want spoiler about House, I don’t care about LE! She is gone, good riddance, now please try to give me info about the show.

• Charla says:

Ausiello has supplied plenty of spoilers about the upcoming season of “House:” the genius doc will be in prison after a time jump of one year; there will be a beautiful new doctor added to the team after she meets House in prison; there will be a quirky new female doctor added to the team to up the comedy antics; Thirteen will appear in the first three episodes of the season and then disappear again; Taub will have two kids to deal with; the replacement dean will be an insider.

We have learned all of these yawn-inducing spoilers over the past few weeks in the lead up to the show. None of this news has inspired any passion or even a modicum of interest from erstwhile fans of the show.

The fact is that the House/Cuddy relationship — whether as contending work colleagues or flirtatious sparring partners or bed mates — provided electricity and verve to the show. It was fun and challenging to learn about House’s character as he navigated the interactions with Cuddy. That spark is now gone and these spoilers show how much has been lost.

There are two words to describe the “House” spoilers for this season: Lack. Luster.

• Kim says:

No, the huddy crap riuned the show, the asinine huddy arc almost got the show axed and I could care about LE! I watch House not the LE show. The only thing that is gone, thanks to the huddy, are the millions of viewers this show used to have.

• Reina says:

Cuddy always stank. House/Cuddy amped up the stench to nearly unbearable proportions. So glad Cuddy is gone. Ding dong, the witch is gone! YAY!