Fall TV Poll: What Will You Watch on Mondays?

Get More: Polls

The Fall TV season is right around the corner folks, so some tough viewing choices are coming. Let’s get thinking about them, shall we?

Each day this week — during “the calm before the storm” — we’ll show you the grid for that night’s fall line-up, including the broadcast nets’ wares and select cable listings. You then vote for what you plan to watch LIVE during each time slot (since live/live-ish viewership is still the creme de la creme when it comes to ratings, whether we like it or not).

One last caveat before we get to the polls: This is not a popularity contest. Organizing a robo-vote for a certain show will not get Mark Salling to take you to the Homecoming Dance. So have faith in the merit of your individual choices, then watch to see how many others legitimately line up aside you.

NOTES ABOUT THE MONDAY GRID: Grids represent the face-offs taking place for the bulk, or at least six weeks, of the fall TV season; for example, Syfy’s Eureka/Warehouse 13/Alphas trifecta was not included since those shows will be ending their seasons Sept. 19, Oct. 3 and Sept. 26, respectively. Details on the new shows (indicated by an *) can be found at these links: 2 Broke Girls, The Playboy Club, Hart of Dixie, Terra Nova, Enlightened.

Comments (200)

• HIMYM, 2 Broke Girls, and Mike and Molly. The dramas are all boring.

Comment by jake – September 10, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching How I Met Your Mother,2 Broke Girls and Hart Of Dixie live then DVRing Terra Nova.

Comment by Elle – September 11, 2011 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The husband wants to try Terra Nova so I voted for that.

I will be watching GG on another TV.

Hawaii 5-0 is the show we love to hate and will watch live. The only reason I will give this show another chance is because Terry O’Quinn will be on.

Will DVR Castle because I heart Joey Buchanon forever.

Comment by lawyerchick99 – September 12, 2011 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Man 10 PM is a tough choice. I love Hawaii and Castle, plus I do want to at least give the Playboy Club a chance. Gonna go with Castle for the poll though.

Comment by Peter – September 14, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be watching (as always) HAWAII FIVE-O as I don’t have the patience to watch it on DVR!! On that note, I am DVR’ing CASTLE.

Comment by Helen – September 19, 2011 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do think CBS dropped the ball on promoting the Season 2 Premier. My friend is a film editor for the show & made the same comment.

Comment by Helen – September 19, 2011 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ABC did a fantastic job of promoting CASTLE’S Season Premier.
      CBS should take note!!!

Comment by Helen – September 19, 2011 09:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LUV, LUV, LUV The Playboy Club! Next to Biggest Loser I can’t wait to see this show on Mon nights!!!!! I vote YES! 2end fav andnits already on my phone alarm for Mon set through this fall! Thanx NBC!!!!

Comment by Steph – October 4, 2011 04:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post