Dancing With the Stars: See Who You Chose As Frontrunner! Plus: Who'll Go Home First?

TVLine readers have spoken. As soon as the celeb-pro pairings were announced for the upcoming season of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars (premiering Monday, Sept. 19), we asked which couple was your early favorite to go all the way and win the 13th mirror-ball trophy. Here now, from worst to best, are the results of that poll.

Do you agree with the forecast frontrunner? Do you think #12 is necessarily a lock to get sent home first? Are you surprised by Rob Kardashian’s placing? Share your latest thinking in comments.

1. joe says:

Obviously it’s as much about the pros as it is the “stars” now. The Bottom 3 are all new pros.

• Amy says:

Agreed – if you were basing it just on the dancers and looking at those photos, Ricki and Derek would not be so highly ranked – there is no ‘dance’ in their picture – they’re just standing there side by side – in the past that has always been a sign that the celebrity hasn’t been a good dancer/comfortable with it.

• AuntSassy says:

Ricki Lake has already proved she can dance – have you not seen Hairspray?

• dan says:

The movie version of “Hairspray” that Ricki Lake starred in was not a musical. She may have had dancing scenes, but she wasn’t dancing like in the Broadway version or the musical version of the movie. Her dancing background isn’t anything like Jennifer Grey’s dance history from “Dirty Dancing.” Her best chance was being paired with Derek who is the judges’ favorite!

2. Dane says:

Nancy Grace will be leaving very quickly. She’s not well liked.

I think Chaz will not last long either.. he looks ungainly and Lacey doesn’t seem to be a fan favorite.

• wordsmith says:

I tend to agree on both counts. Shame, though,, that Lacey isn’t so much a favorite when it comes to the pros – I’ll admit I’m still crushing on her pretty hard from her days on SYTYCD.

• Tego Livi says:

Plus, when Nancy Grace works up a sweat, there’s a serious concern that she might be out of breath and suck Tristan up her snout.

3. Evie says:

OMG is David Arquette lookin FINE??!!

4. Evie says:

you never know about Nancy Grace and the like…i mean look at Bristol and how long she lasted…i really have no freakin clue how long people will last this year…it’s gonna be quite interesting this season!! i can’t wait!!

5. Rachel says:

I’m glad Ricki came in 2nd! I think she could do really well! I also hope Nancy Grace goes home pretty quickly, she’s already on TV too much.

6. Anne says:

I don’t think Val and Elizabetta will be the second to go. He’s a great dancer, I think she has a little dance experience, and they look fantastic together. They could go far.

7. Brittany says:

It’s about time for Maks to win! He should have won last year with Kirstie, because he looked like he was having the most fun he’d ever had on the show. Plus the sound bites were awesome. Why yes, Maks, you ARE sex on a stick! Yummy!

• LeAnn says:

HAHAHA! Sex on a stick, for sure!! The first thing I thought when I saw he was paired with Hope was “Maks is finally going to get a win!!”

8. Danielle H. says:

Not that I really care since I won’t be watching, but why is some barely known (to the AMERICAN PUBLIC SINCE WE DON’T REALLY WATCH SOCCER SO DON’T RAGE INT’L FANS) soccer player #1?

• Meg says:

Even though I don’t know much about soccer I can see Hope winning this season. Athletes tend to do really well on the show, and the last time Maks was paired with an athlete was Misty May, and I think they could have won the season had it not been for her injury.

• Tego Livi says:

I had never heard of Hope Solo, either, but it really doesn’t matter once someone makes it on the show. Negative feelings on the part of the audience can be a problem for a dancer, but if you’re a good dancer and not disliked, you have a good chance. And if your personality sparks with the audience during the show, relative anonymity can be a boon (because it gives your popularity a lot of room to grow).

• Anna says:

Because we want Maks to finally win.

9. Kim says:

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed was all the women were basically wearing the same shoes?

10. bmc9999 says:

If there is justice then Rob Kardashian will be the first to go. He is a spoiled brat with no work ethic and was pushed to be on the show by his unpleasant mother. Poor Cheryl – it will be a bad season for one of my favorite pros.

11. DUH says:

they should change the name to “dancing with whatever low-rate celebrities we could get to agree to come on this show.” it’s sad when the pros are bigger stars than some of those they’re dancing with.

12. amanda says:

i’m so sick of derek hough

13. Tego Livi says:

I still think the male celeb/female pro teams have a basic advantage (because the vast majority of the difficult moves are made by the female). Given that, I’d probably pick the Kardashian, Arquette, or Carson as a favorite.

14. Reality TV suck says:

Same stuff year after year after year after year after year blah blah blah..23 million people still haven’t moved on…how sad.

15. Maggie says:

this is the first season where i know all the celebrities. so for all the people complaining stfu.

16. Karen says:

Is it only me who noticed all of the women were wearing the same shoes? Maybe its a bit odd that that’s what I noticed…

17. broadwayfan says:

Ricki Lake answered that about HAIRSPRAY. “I was 200 pounds, that was in (whatever year it was), and I only faked steps. This is totally different.”
    I’ve seen video of her rehearsing with Derek, she means business and works like a Trojan!!
    Besides, when Derek is your partner you already have an advantage over the others. I adore Tony, Mark and Max. They are great. But Derek just has ‘The Gift’. What he got Jennifer Grey to do was totally amazing!
    I like JR a whole lot, and will be pulling for him, but I expect Ricki and Derek to pull the first 30.

18. Diana says:

NO!!! Hope Solo is a delux bitch and a liar!!!!!! AND also she says her Dad was homeless b/c of being a war vet! When her Brother David, who is 12 years olders, states his dad was in prison for embezzlement therefore had problems adjusting after prison life and was homeless.

She came into DWTS lying trying to trick fans and cause trouble!!! She is also a BITCH!!!!!! And I don’t believe she will be able to dance that well.

I HOPE she goes home very EARLY in the show weeks of airing!!!!! So long HOPE SOLO!!!!