The Talk Officially Ousts Holly Robinson Peete

No shock here: Holly Robinson Peete will not return to The Talk this fall.

The actress-turned-daytime host took to her blog to put to rest — and confirm — what has widely been rumored in recent weeks: that CBS has not asked her to rejoin the roundtable dissussion in Season 2.

“After weeks in limbo, I was finally ‘officially’ given word from CBS today that I have not been picked up for the 2nd season of The Talk,” she wrote. “While I am relieved to have this closure, it doesn’t diminish my disappointment one bit about not continuing with a show I worked very hard to launch and love dearly. But I’ve been around long enough to know that while you cannot control certain situations you CAN control how you respond to them.”

Peete, clearly taking the high road, went on to thank CBS “for a tremendous opportunity to realize a long held dream of mine to host a daytime talk show,” adding, “I learned SO much and will cherish and build upon my experience. Best of all I made some friends for life.”

“I want to thank the viewers and those who supported and rallied around me and expressed appreciation for the humor and heart I attempted to bring to the table,” she continued. “You lifted me!”

Positive outlook aside, Peete (who has a son that lives with autism) expressed that the one thing she will miss about The Talk is “the amazing platform” to advocate for families affected by special needs. “Just know that I will never stop speaking for you and sharing your stories. EVER.”

In late August, Talk co-host Leah Remini announced her own exit, all the while rallying behind the soon-to-be ousted Peete. “Holly, I have LOVED working with you,” she wrote. “You are the real deal.”

Season 2 of The Talk debuts this fall with returning hosts Julie Chen and Sara Gilbert, as well as temporary additions Kris Jenner, Molly Shannon, and Sheryl Underwood.

Comments (362)

• I agree with the fact that ABC has an opportunity to hire the BEST girls talking in the business. Hire Leah, Holly, Sharon, and possibly Chirs. That would be the best show going. I would even DVR Days of our lives in the morning to see them. The talk is going to STINK like a raw fish!!!!!!!!! Sarah can eat that I think, and Julie and her millionaire might think before they think they have a monoply on people’s lives and can control everything!!! GO GIRLS!! Miss you if you don’t do a talk show again I LOVE and SUPPORT YA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Jolaine – September 29, 2011 05:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had finally found a show that I loved to watch each day, and now this… I have turned it on each day, watched for a few minutes and wondered when Leah and Holly were going to be back, and (bored) turned it off! I finally saw a promo for it that made me realize that Leah and Holly no longer a part of the show!!! Seriously?? They were great! I have no desire to watch anymore!! Will be very surprised if the show makes it past this season!!!

Comment by Taunia – September 29, 2011 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to the togetherness they had last year? I have this show on record so I would not miss anything, well that’s over. I watched The Talk because it covered a lot of different topics and was light hearted but could and did take on a lot of public interest stories.. One special thing was did not
    talk over each other and they were real.
    Julie so straight it unbelievable and Sara what can I say she is vegan and nature lover. These two realty need to stop and smell roses. I believe viewers around would wait for this relaxing show everyday. I stopped watching another show because they became political and everyone thought they were right. Back to Julie, she has changed since the show began when she was a part of the team and now she is large and in charge. Was she afraid that Holley, Leann and yes Sharon was getting too much attention. These three realty make the show. If Holley and Leann were let go because of there language and being real then what will happen Sharon. I told my friends to watch The Talk but will no longer happen. By the way Leann’s replacement is loud and a couple of times I did watch Sara’s reaction, she is not happen with the replacement. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
    A former watcher

Comment by Bernir – September 29, 2011 11:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am SO DISAPPOINTED AND MAD in the changes in this show. The ladies who left are the best hosts! I am not watching this show anymore, Holly and Leah are who got me hooked on the show and it’s not the same without them. I am not recording this show anymore either, I am sure the ratings will slip, thanks to Julie.

Comment by Maria – September 30, 2011 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All this time I’ve been waiting for all the original hosts to return. It’s been very confusing how the new season began. I no longer enjoy watching this show without Holly and Leah. Underwood’s humor doesn’t fit in and adds no value, Kris only talks about her family (self promotion ), Sara is plain boring, when Sarah returns it’ll be the all about Sarah show. I’m done with the TALK!!!

Comment by Juanita – September 30, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have to agree witht he other viewer’s. I really enjoyed Leah and Holly and really only tuned in to watch them. Towards the end of last season it was obvious that there was tention. Julie Chen is given way to much credit for this show. But it also helps who she’s married to as to why she has so much control. I won’t be watching the show either. May it get rotten rattings for the way they treated their co-hosts with no respect.

Comment by Lori – September 30, 2011 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT WAS A GREAT SHOW NOW STINKS. EVER HEAR ..DONT FIX IT IF ITS NOT BROKEN…NOW THE SHOW IS BORING AND I AM NOT ENJOYING IT. Kris Jenner????? WTF Just painful.

Comment by patricia – September 30, 2011 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can you tell me what happened, Here I am like an idiot watching the show and waiting for the return of Leah and Holly and even Sharron, I though they were on vacation. I just found out by accident about this because I was looking up on Sara to see what had happened with her and her partner because on today’s show she was in tears. 09-30-2011

Comment by Linda – September 30, 2011 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BIG, BIG mistake. I really enjoyed the program the way it was. These people are boring. CBS fired the much more interesting people. As far as I am concerned Sara Gilbert and Connie Chung could go. I won’t watch it anymore.

Comment by Marilee greenfield – September 30, 2011 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • British tv has recently begun showing The Talk and I was enjoying watching it. Now I’ve found out that Holly and Leah don’t come back I’ve become obsessed with watching the body language between them and Julie Chen. At times it does seem awkward. Was this a hint at the future? I shall certainly stop watching after this season(the first) as I find Julie to be too proper and poor Sara is very stilted at interviewing. Her questions always sound read out rather than natural queries. I think CBS have made a very serious mistake for whatever reason. The chemistry between Sharon, Holly and Leah is what makes the show worth watching.

Comment by Laurie T – September 30, 2011 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sure miss seen Holly and Leah, on the TALK! I be surfing the tube for somehing else to watch. Always thought Julie was a Snob. The way she talks on the talk she has this perfect life. That don’t exist. There is no such man that is pefect. Wouldn’t be surprise to pickup the paper and her and her man have parted the way. I alway thought that she was a snake with her phoney grin.

Comment by Charlie L. Owens – October 1, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the whole cast, i think they jelled well
    together. Look for The Talk to be cancelled soon! This is going to be straight trash now! I only watched because of Leah and Holly. Yeah Its gonna totally suck now.!

Comment by Brandon – October 2, 2011 06:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where was the test? The test would have been putting together a show with Leah, Holly (endorsed by Oprah Winfrey), Sara, Sheryl, Sharon, and mild and meek Julie to watch the ratings. But instead you made an entire switch. Different audience, different stage. I guess you want Jerry Springer’s folks? Too bad, some of us wanted “The Talk” not Jerry on CBS.

Comment by VERONICA GERMAN – October 2, 2011 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The new season just sucks! I have decided to forgo watching.

Comment by Sue – October 2, 2011 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very disappointed by the news of Holly and Leah leaving! I loved what they brought to the show. Leah and Holly added reality and humor. I will no longer watch this show!

Comment by Octavia – October 3, 2011 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really enjoyed the show when it started. A big part of that reason was Leah and Holly. Why didn’t Julie Chen fight for them? This show was great as it was. Now it is ruined. I don’t like the new hosts. I will not watch this show anymore unless Leah and Holly are back. What is that saying? If it ain’t broke don’re fix it. What a shame, a great show is now ruined. CBS, you should get rid of whoever’s idea it was to get rid of Leah and Holly.Leah and Holly, you two were The Talk. Start your own show and I will watch it.

Comment by web – October 3, 2011 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am vary disapointed in the new season! I loved Leah and Holly! If its not broke, don’t fix it. The new people and guest hosts are not interesting. I think your next season will be cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Linda – October 3, 2011 11:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they got rid of the wrong ones!! Julie Chen should go, in my opinion. I won’t watch it anymore……enjoyed the ones that are gone.

Comment by Marge – October 3, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I AM SO UPSET THAT HOLLY AND LEAH ARE GONE. JULIE IS A BITCH AND HER HUSBAND IS A BIG SHOT AT CBS AND HE LET JULIE HAVE HER OWN SHOW AND WAS VERY BIAS. I DON’T LIKE JULIE AT ALL AND SHE IS THE ONLY BORING ONE ON THAT SHOW. I AM NOT WATCHING THE SHOW ANYMORE. JULIE,SAME ON YOU FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN. YOU WERE ONLY JEALOUS BECAUSE HOLLY AND LEAH WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT ACTUALLY MADE THAT SHOW WORK.

Comment by Eleanor Mitchem – October 3, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can guarantee this show will be cancelled shortly because the View it is not! I loved Leah and she made the show watchable. Cheryl Underwood does not fit the format and who in their right mind would think to put her on there?! I have no words for that snore Julie Chin except boo! Never again will I watch this show.

Comment by Dawn B. – October 3, 2011 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just took THE TALK off my DVR. I am so disappointed–They were why I tuned in in the first place-and why were they not given a reason? Some advice to those who made the decision: If it’s not broken–DON’T fix it. Stupid. BIG mistake..BIG…HUGE!

Comment by kris m – October 3, 2011 09:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a guy and surprisingly “THE TALK” was the 1st all female cast that i have watched and became hooked. The chemistry among the ladies were exceptional and i was thinking -damn CBS really did there home work. Missed couple episodes here and there and looked at the show for like 2wks wondering where is Leah and Holly, because the show just wasn’t the same..i didn’t laugh and something is missing…when i couldn’t take it anymore decided to Google to find out they have been dropped. I was so disappointed…awww well, I will be talking to myself back to the gym that time of the day. CBS just screwed up another show that i thoroughly enjoyed.

Comment by Ocean – October 4, 2011 06:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m was a huge fan of the talk because of Leah, Holly, & Sharon! They bought laughter. And excitement. Never going to watch this show again! No reason to watch when the core is gone!

Comment by sharon – October 4, 2011 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish I could choose not to watch this show. Unfortunately my grandmother turns it on for something to watch in the afternoons and as such I have no choice in the matter. We won’t be watching another Big Brother though. Julie Chen is so fake! She and her husband are monopolizing CBS and it is getting very ridiculous.

Comment by Mandy – October 4, 2011 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was hooked on the Talk because of Leah and Holly. I no longer watch it. It is sooooo boring now. They were too godd for the show and some jealousy was clearly seen. To bad Julie Chen. You could have had a good show now you have a lousy show.

Comment by Mary Ann – October 4, 2011 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Removing leah & holly in my opinion was a huge mistake..like others deleting my season pass for something better…the talk will never be the same. Is anyone reading these comments? I hope your ratings drop so low that the show get cancelled & replaced with leah & holly! Huge mistake!

Comment by maria hooton – October 4, 2011 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too am so upset about Leah and Holly. I have never posted before so this tells you how upset I am. I usually work days but have been off with a broken leg. I had no idea they were gone. I too thought they had scheduling conflicts. I will no longer watch the show, but I feel some are being alittle mean towards Sharon, Sarah and Julie with your comments. I do not watch Big Brother so I had no idea who Julie was before I started watching The Talk’s first season. I think the 5 ladies different personalities were fantastic together. I am so sad and I know all of my family and friends feel the same. We are done having “The Talk”. SO SAD!!

Comment by Roe – October 4, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julie Chen got rid of Holly and Leah because they out shone her. The show is not worth watching anymore. Julie Chen is a know-it-all and refuses to be outdone. You reap what you sow.

Comment by trish – October 4, 2011 07:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do broadcast companies only want shows that are cheap to make? When does quality matter. Some of the soaps had lost their flare, but new writers could have helped! Now they want to give us talk shows , and even they turn to a soap opera behind scenes . Maybe they should just film that! Reality! The reality is they got hid of the 2 best co- host and left the boring ones! However with Holly and Leah they even got the boring ones fun! Oh well, the Talk is off my lineup!! Way to go Les!!

Comment by Anne – October 5, 2011 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am a retired educator and enjoyed The Talk. I watched mainly for Leah and Holly who brought so much humanity to the show by relating to their fans and guests. I watched the show without them because I thought Leah and Holly were on vacation. After 15 minutes I turned off the tv. The substitute hosts bring nothing to the table. So, from now on, at 2pm I will just curl up with a good book. Shame on you CBS!

Comment by Beverly – October 5, 2011 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Julie Chen, whatever your name is. No good will come to you or your show for what you did to Holly and Leah. I hope all of your ratings hit rock bottom. That will serve you and your husband right. You dish out meaness, that’s what you will receive. You reap what you sow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Gloria Matthews – October 5, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HAVE CONTINUED TO WATCH THE SHOW, THINKING LEAH, HOLLY AND SHARON WERE ON VACATION. DUH! I HAD TOLD ALL MY GOLF LEAGUE TO WATCH IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME ON AND WE WOULD DISCUSS AND LAUGH ABOUT THE SHOW EACH WEEK WE PLAYED. WE ARE ALL SO DISAPPOINTED TO FIND OUT LEAH AND HOLLY WILL NOT BE ON THIS SEASON. MOST OF US HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WATCH IT NOW THAT IT IS SO BORING.
    WE ESPECIALLY HAVE NOT ENJOYED THE GUEST REPLACEMENTS EITHER. CHRIS JENNER ACTED SO SWEET AND CARING, BUT SOME OF HAVE WATCHED HOW SHE HAS RAISED HER DAUGHTERS AND WE THINK SHE IS A GOOD ACTRESS INSTEAD. AND MOLLY SHANNON, WE GOT SO SICK SEEING HER MAKE ALL THOSE FACES THROUGHOUT THE SHOW. WE ARE NOT FANS OF SHERYL TO SAY THE LEAST.
    WE HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT LES SHOULD HAVE REPLACED JULIE AND KEPT THE ORIGINAL LADIES. LEAH WAS A LOUDMOUTH AND WANTED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION, BUT VERY LOVABLE. SHARON IS COMING BACK WE HOPE, SHE SEEMS TO HAVE BASIC WISDOM AND SPEAKS HER MIND WHICH IS REFRESHING. HOLLY WAS ENJOYABLE AND FUNNY. MELISSA IS SO SWEET BUT HER PERSONALITY SEEMS TO HAVE SLIPPED AWAY SINCE LEAH LEFT.
    WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH THE VIEW FROM NOW ON AND AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THOSE LADIES YELLING AT EACH OTHER, BUT AT LEAST WE WILL NOT BE YAWNING AND ERASING YOUR SHOW.
    WE DALLAS WOMEN NEED SOME “GOOD ENTERTAINMENT”.

Comment by CARLA MCPETERS – October 5, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved watching The Talk and Sharon, Leah and Holly sure made the show, I will not watch it anymore. It is totally boring and Sharon should start her own show on another network with Holy and Leah it would be a blast

Comment by pete k. – October 6, 2011 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was very sad when I learned that Holly and Leah would not be coming back. I have tried several times to watch the show and just cannot get into it anymore. The guest hosts are not bring anything to the show. BRING THEM BACK!!!!

Comment by Kim S. – October 6, 2011 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe that Leah and Holly were let go and where’s Sharon ?
    Julie Chen is so uptight and unlikable and Sara seems that she would rather be anywhere else than on the show. It is soooo boring and I will not watch plus everyone I know who used to watch it will not anymore. Does Kris Jenner need anymore money ? Doesn’t she get enough from pimping out her family !!! You ruined a wonderful show and I hope you get cancelled.

Comment by Rosanne C – October 6, 2011 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree. I am so disappointed that Leah and Holly have been ousted. The show is boring now and I will no longer watch it. I love Sharon O and Sara, but without Leah and Holly, the show isn’t the same. You made a mistake by not renewing their contracts.

Comment by PEGGY SCHWENK – October 11, 2011 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too was disappointed that Leah was let go, Holly was ok ,but I really enjoyed Leah sense of humor, don’t kow why they Kept Sara, she is so young, but puts in alot of her opinion that there is no way she is that knowledgeable about, and some of her comments to what they are talking about are to me like, Really Sara your entitled to your opinion but your so young, so of your answers are not right on.

Comment by Cindy W. – October 12, 2011 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so upset that my two favorite daytime talk show hosts have been removed from The Talk daytime show. I don’t plan on watching it without them, it was a BIG mistake and I think the show’s ratings will drop tremendously. I always looked so forward to laughing with the ladies….so sad that won’t be happening anymore.

Comment by Teresa – October 17, 2011 11:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, today is my last attempt to watch the talk. The subject matter hasd deteriorated. I don’t want to hear about a married couple making pron while their baby sleeps. I don’t think ” words ar just words” and kids should be able to cuss. What a waste of a valuable platform and opportunity to do something worthwhile to impact the lives of women. This is another liberal, hot air filled, bitch fest. Too bad

Comment by cin – October 17, 2011 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sheryl Underwood is a fat Obama lover, see her the other day?
    The one guest referred to him as Barack Obama and she had to
    correct her by saying President Obama! What a damn funny joke!
    Stupid Negro!

Comment by Jesse Jackson – October 20, 2011 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • WOW HOW IS THAT STUPID ? EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT IS CALLED PRESIDENT WHOM EVER SO SHOWING SOME RESPECT IS ONLY RIGHT ! AND TO USE THE WORDS STUPID NEGRO IS SO SILLY AND INMATURE BECAUSE THE WORLD HAS MOVED ON FROM SUCH TRASHY BEHAVIOR. YOU MUST STILL BE LIVING IN THE DAYS OF THE KKK ! THANK YOU FOR HAVING SOME RESPECT SHERYL UNDERWOOD !

Comment by Kimberly Gaither – October 31, 2011 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW!!!!!
    I just found out!!!! I thought Holly & Leah were doing a film or
    vacationing, but it just took me away for a minute and thought
    to myself. During the special report;”Moammar Kadafi has been killed”.
    I took time out to research and I ran into this site. I had a feeling,
    but I gave it time to come together, but it never did. I missed Holly
    and Leah. Sheryl is very funny, but the comment by Gerald is very
    cold;-} “She looks like the actor, Wesley Snipes, with a wig!
    Comment by Gerald — September 4, 2011 02:01 PM
    Back to Holly and Leah; after the Bold and the Beautiful, the Talk
    came right on and I weren’t planning on watching because I love to
    watch “Nate” on Ch4 NBC. I been gave up on “TheTalk” until Holly
    and Leah return, BUT it looks like they’re never coming back.
    NBC WINS again!!!!!

Comment by jahmenj – October 20, 2011 11:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they played of each other so well. Leah, Holly and Sharon were my favorites. I won’t be watching anymore. It WAS my new favorite program. What a mistake!You fired the most interesting people.!

Comment by beth – October 21, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once again, we the public take the time to give a show our attention, certainly give them a chance, and hope for a good show we can all enjoy. And once again, a show that many of us enjoyed, came back day after day to see who was on that day, and became fans are disappointed to find out our likes and dislikes mean nothing. The networks, and they are all guilty of this throw a show out there and then begin to change it or get rid of it. So dumb. We have to “find” the show, then we have to add it to our list of new favorite shows, remember it day after day, and grow to love it. They don’t give us a chance to do that and then when we do get the chance to watch it, like it and love it, “they” take it apart and ruin the good thing. I do like Sharon O. I can handle watching Julie as the moderator, and Sara is doing fine as the totally “I don’t know how to do anything – teach me” person. I am afraid they ruined the magic and I wasn’t a Holly fan, but I had begun to enjoy her and was changing my mind about the hateful person I watched on Apprentice. Too bad.

Comment by Sandie Mc – October 21, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Getting rid of Holly and Leah sucks….The Talk. is. BORING.!!!

Comment by Delores Blagmon – October 21, 2011 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am completely surprised Holly and Leah or no longer on the Talk. I have read the vast amount of comments to find out why these two ladies are no longer a fit for the Talk. I told everyone to watch the show because Holly was the one who was most down to earth, funny, real and caring. It was so much more than just talk it was girlfriends relating to the others lives in the sense of family. Leah was off the chain crazy, wild and true to herself. I Think many of all demographics could connect with these ladies. Julie is a bit boring because she does not appear to relate to all women as Holly and Leah could. Sara is also a bit boring but I do understand this show was her idea. What I would ask CBS; what was the initial reason these two ladies was chosen to be a part of the Talk from the start? I think its important shows like this hold an audience of both now, then and future viewers who will be able to relate with the people who sit at the round table to talk. I loved Holly the most because she was a woman with class, yet she was ok to be free about being Holly. The show is boring it lack a natural feel as before.

Comment by lynn – October 24, 2011 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT..WILL NOT BE WATCHING THE SHOW WITHOUT THEM… THEY MADE THE SHOW.

Comment by er – October 27, 2011 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have totally stopped seeing the show since they left. Not interested anymore.

Comment by Rebecca Fiallos – October 29, 2011 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they were not treated fairly. I never paid attention to Julie or Sara until I started watching the show mainly because Holly was on there. I feel like they were not treated fairly and they were the two who was down to earth and would speak their mind. I don’t watch the show anymore even when they have individuals that I love. I hope that Sharon and Sara do other things so I can watch them but I am done with this show. I still have the view !

Comment by Kimberly Gaither – October 31, 2011 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have tried giving the show a chance but I cannot watch another show. CBS you have screwed up once more. I started watching because of Leah. There was chemistry with Holly and Leah.Sara was okay..Julie boring..will no longer be watching.

Comment by Lisae – November 1, 2011 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m heartbroken. I looked forward to this show every day. As many have stated, I thought that Leah and Holly were just doing other projects or on vacation – they’re friends, so they could have gone on a trip together. After a while, I noticed that they were gone a long time. Checked the credits and they were gone.

It’s unfortunate – they all had such great chemistry. It was like I was hanging out with friends. They were funny, and loving and just the warm spot in my day. Now I, too, have taken the Talk off my Tivo. It’s “just another show” without the original girls.

And I feel betrayed because I really thought that they were friends. I hope the posts about Julie are wrong. I suppose I’ll never know. But what a sad situation for all of us.

Looking forward to seeing Holly & Leah on other shows soon. All the best to both of you.

Comment by Ann – November 3, 2011 08:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post