Fall TV Preview

Sons of Anarchy: Watch the First Four Minutes

Sons of Anarchy fans who have been counting the days until Season 4 arrives as if they were marking tallies on a prison wall during a 14-month sentence are in for a small treat.

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Sons of Anarchy‘s Jax/Tara Reunion

Show boss Kurt Sutter has passed along a video of the new cycle’s first four minutes, the same clip he screened at Comic-Con this summer. In it, you’ll see the SAMCRO boys get sprung from the clink while loved ones back in Charming prepare for the long-awaited homecoming.

If you’re a fan of shirtless Charlie Hunnam, there’s plenty for you to see here. Meanwhile, Maggie Siff’s Tara pores over what will prove to be a veritable ticking time-bomb as the new season gets underway.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Sons of Anarchy, Grey’s Anatomy and More

Press PLAY below, and remember to check TVLine over the next few days, as we serve up some features pegged to the FX hit’s return on Tuesday, Sept. 6, at 10/9c. (Warning: Video contains SAMCRO-worthy language and hand gestures.)

1. Cindy says:

Amazing!!! Can’t wait til Tuesday

2. Laurel says:

Fantastic !
    Love SOA,counting the days !

3. pat louis says:

Counting down the days of my favorite show to return. Sept 6 can’t come quick enough for me.

4. Megan says:

Come on Tuesday!

5. Kassie says:

Can’t wait! I’m so excited for this show to come back on.

However, it must have been a long hiatus because I have no idea who the other baby is. I know Tara has Abel but who is Gemma taking care off?

6. Greg says:

Download the smartphone app to see a few webisodes about what went on while the club was locked up. Explains a thing or two shown in the preview clip.

7. Jane says:

Can’t wait for the premiere! Seriously, this might be the premiere I’m excited the most by.

8. Tee says:

Really looking forward to SoA being back!

9. Sharon says:

Hey guys I know the the first episode of soa is just hours away for you over in the states can someone send me a link to where I can watch it down under in Aussie it hasn’t even started being premoted yet over here cheers

10. Jackie Adams says:

TV Fanatic just exclusively spoke to Maggie Siff, who plays Tara on “Sons of Anarchy”. During the interview Siff talks about her current death threat, and talks about Tara in general, as well as her children, and how her character really trusts Piney, which is why she opened up to him, and not Jax.

To view TV Fanatic’s exclusive interview with Maggie Siff, click on the link below:

We encourage you to share our insight with your fans, we just ask that you credit and link it back to TVFanatic.com.

11. Zoe says:

– 1 yellow bell pepper (remove stem and pitted) diced.
    Mistletoe (Viscum album): large doses can have detrimental effects on the heart.

Directions: Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium heat until both are melted,
    stirring from time to time to ensure that the butter does not burn.

12. Ever since I started listing my telephone number in my ads I began getting men callers with absolutely NO
    etiquette what so ever. There are many escorts in London cheap agencies
    that offer massage services to their clients. FYE:
    New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.

13. The Barksdale Travel Agency has many affordable options, including payment plans designed to
    make vacation dreams come true. More flights,airfares info at:which airlines fly to orlando (MCO).
    With holidays like Memorial Day approaching, now is the time to figure out when the
    best days to buy tickets and travel is.

14. Bridgette says:

It’s actually a nice and helpful pidce of info. I amm glad tat yyou simply shard this uxeful information with us.

Please staqy us upp too date like this. Thankss ffor sharing.