The Good Wife Sneak Peek: 'About Last Night...'

Ohhh, this is gonna be good. A trifecta of (perhaps all-too-brief) clips from the third season of CBS’ The Good Wife — which stars, like, a zillion Emmy nominees — has surfaced, and you will see Alicia and Will broach the very hot topic at hand. (Someone’s smirk tells me things went well in the hotel room.)

TVLine’s Fall TV Prep Guide: News, Previews, Scoops, Videos and More!

In this montage of clips, posted by ET Online, we also see Eli and Diane each sense that something is “different” about Alicia and Will, respectively. Besides the overnight bangs, that is.

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Good Wife Bad Girl Kalinda, and More!

To see what I’m a-talking about, press PLAY below, and be prepared to dial up the volume; for some reason, this vid plays extremely quiet. (And apologies for the autoplay; that one is also on ET.) And remember, Good Wife will now air Sundays at 9/8c, starting Sept. 25.

1. mdaily says:

Uh-oh. Don’t like where those last few seconds went. Will, don’t go there…

• Alicia says:

IDK, the clip is likely misleading and people are jumping to conclusions. I doubt Will is treating Alicia poorly at all. They’re both probably acting a little chilly towards each other in the office so as not to give away that they hooked up.
      Though, it looks like that tactic is drawing attention from Diane nonetheless, and has led to her unwitting play on words… “You’re holding something against her… you’re being hard on her.” Aaaaand with that I’m getting my mind out of the gutter.

2. Kiki says:

Ooooh – can’t wait.

3. nitemar says:

Am I the only who thinks Will can’t be trusted? Where will this leave ALicia? OMG!

• Jan says:

O M G = he’s going to act like SHE came on to HIM. What in the world is he doing complaining to Diane about her.

No you’re not the only one who thinks he can’t be trusted – I want to smack him through the screen!!!

4. sarah says:

eee, Eli at the office interacting more with Alicia! Yay!

5. Heather says:

I turned up my volume all the way and I still couldn’t hear it

6. Andre says:

This is so Good !

7. Amy says:

Aaaaaah! I’m so excited. Love Will, love Alicia, adore Eli and want to be Diane. What a show.

8. Emma says:

What the hell is wrong with Will? He seems mad to Alicia but, why?

9. Des says:

Well, only an idiot didn’t see the morning after awkwardness coming. Alicia isn’t even formally (legally) separated from her husband, who happens to be her main opposition at work, and her lover is her boss and name partner. She has kids, she needs the job more than ever, and lots of other people are already trying to keep her life entangled with her not-so-ex. Will is not her solution, he’s only going to be her problem.

Damn, I can’t wait!

• A Legal Person says:

Des, you are right they are not legally separated which make her an adultress in the eyes of the law. We know this is a fiction show but the idea came from real situations, I have yet to see any of this in these series.
      Why call it The Good Wife when it is all about how a wife betrays her family over a real life slez and thinks it is right. They have her being now what is commonlly known as a office slut with the boss to get ahead.
      I hope the writers put together a good story on how Peter will get back at both her and Will that turn her life a living Hell.

10. Leah says:

The last few seconds remind me of House and Cuddy’s relationship when it started to head south. Hopefully, he just wasn’t expecting her new level of confidence and doesn’t know how to react yet. They will have to redefine the way they interact personally and professionally.

11. miri says:

I trust Will But I dont like what I see!!!! I cant wait to see this episode…

12. Kim says:

So excited for the new season!!

13. miri says:

I love Diane!! And yes you’re the only adult there

14. ultimate troll says:

“overnight bangs” Lol, I give her two eps to fix that.

15. Mandy says:

Wait, so she slept with Will, raced home, changed, got some bangs cut and then headed into the office for some awkwardness? Seriously, maybe it is my lack of love for bangs, but really?

16. MrsGlikesTV says:

Can’t wait to see new episodes! This is going to be another great season. And, although I’m not a big fan of bangs, I think her new look is waaaaay better than before.

17. Jane says:

Am I the only one that doesn’t like Alicia’s bangs? The photo makes her look like a different person. I am really afraid that this “new” Alicia will have a ripple effect that’s either going to make the show better or KILL the show.

18. lipsticksocialism says:

love love love it! its gonna be such a fantastic season! The bangs are only nice when they’re pushed behind her ear.

19. k says:

Hate her new style for the third season. While I enjoyed the first season, it seems like TGW has turned down a wrong street and it’s struggling to get back.

20. Plum says:

I love the new hairdo, very frisky and saucy. Can’t wait for the season to start.

21. rachelle says:

LOVE this preview and am DYING for this show to return. this show is the best show on tv!!!

22. MGL says:

I love the new hairdo. It makes her look more self confident, and yes Saucy! I thought she was looking too dowdy last season. The show needed to spice things up a little. The legal stories and court room scenes are very good, but it’s a drama and needs some spice! Plus Chris Noth is doing a Titanic series so he may not be around much; and the show will be up against Desparate Housewives, which has lived past its prime, but still has a following. Go Alicia!