Fall TV Preview

90210 Premiere Pics: Fun and Feuds in the Sun!

Summer may be coming to close here in the real world, but it’s still in full effect on The CW’s 90210 — as demonstrated by an abundance of bikinis and sundresses in the first images from the show’s Season 4 premiere. But that’s not all that’s happening when we reunite with the West Bev grads this fall.

By the looks of things, Navid and Silver are still bubbling over with coupled-up cuteness, Naomi still enjoys a good sunbath, and Ade is still trying to worm her way back into the group after losing her mind last season.

To get an even better idea of what 90210‘s fourth cycle has in store, peruse the preview photos below, and catch the premiere Tuesday, Sept. 13 at 8/7c.

1. Captain says:

I like Silver’s hair. The short bob did nothing for her.

• Pita says:

Silver was likeable on the first season although she was kind of freaky, but then she became as plastic and ridiculous as Naomi. Hate her, she has been with Dixon, Teddy and now… Navid. Whore…

2. Reena says:

Oh why is Ade still on the show I wish she jumped off the cliff last season her character is OVER! I am glad that they will continue with the Ivy & Raj story line but getting rid of Teddy is a TRAVESTY!

3. Lily says:

Why are they still trying to force the awful couple that is Navid/Silver upon us?

I don’t think I’ll be watching this season. Getting rid of Teddy, and everything else I’ve read so far… just no.

4. Mafalda Neto says:

:O poor Raj!!

5. Mayra says:

Jessica Stroup, you stunning person!

6. Ella says:

Thank God Silver’s hair is growing out. I have literally 2 wishes for this season – keep Navid/Silver together and get Liam and Naomi back together! I guess asking them to drown Annie in the ocean would be overkill…

7. Nick says:

Over 90210 once Teddy leaves.

8. Steph says:

Adrianna is the best character….her and Naomi are the best actors on the show. Annie is annoying, she’s always stressed out and shows the whole audience with her over dramatic and cartoonish faces.

I’m pretty sure Jessica Lowndes had cosmetic surgery, need to see more acting but her face looks taught and not as many wrinkles were visible.