Fall TV Preview

Parenthood Promo: Sarah Kisses Jason Ritter 'Like a Starving Person Who Saw a Sandwich'

Parenthood‘s Season 3 premiere will be filled with pregnancy pauses (Kristina!), rekindled romances (Sarah and Mark!) and — judging by the latest promo NBC just released — dancing. Lots of dancing.

Parenthood Preview: [Spoiler] Gets Arrested!

Press play below and then hit the comments with your thoughts! Oh, and Parenthood returns on Sept. 13, which, according to my calculations, is in less than two weeks!

1. Joann says:

I can’t believe I’m the first to comment — You’ve got to love this show! I can not wait for the first episode!!

2. kevin says:

Season Three promise to be the best than the first two. :)

3. tvforever says:

It´s time to release the Fever again!!! I´ve missed the Bravermans the whole summer. Such a genial cast. Can´t wait to see what the new season will bring for them. I´m happy about Jason Ritter being back big time.

4. DL says:

One of the best shows on TV. Makes me teary every episode.

5. Rachel says:

Yay!! The Bravermans are FINALLY back!! This is just the best drama on TV. Happy to see Jason Ritter back on the show, he has amazing chemistry with Lauren Graham!

6. Annie says:

Loved the promo but must ask…did Lauren Graham have a little “tweak” done to her face or is it just the make up she is wearing?

7. Marie says:

I can’t wait!

8. Brad says:

This promo actually caused palpable warmth in my heart. It’s far and away the best drama on network television, and I am really hopeful that it’ll find its audience in season 3.

The good news is that we have people like Michael Ausiello singing its praises week after week. You go, Michael.

9. linderella says:

Such an awesome show…can’t wait to catch up with the Bravermans – it’s been a long summer!

10. Poppy says:

My how I have missed the Bravermans!!! This is one of my top 5 shows. That prom brought a little tear to my eye…

11. T says:

So excited!! Missed this show so much over the summer. I really do hope more people get into it… it’s one of the best shows on television, and the entire cast is phenomenal. Mae Whitman knocks me on my butt every episode. That girl is talented! Plus, working alongside her is the likes of Lauren Graham and Jason Ritter… cast is out of this world good. Cannot wait for it to come back! Marking my calendar as we speak.

12. Lisa says:

Love PARRENTHOOD. Best show on tv right now. Brilliant cast, lovely storytelling.

13. Jessica says:

I abosolutely love this show. I am glad that Michael B Jordan is on this show because it will feel like a little piece of FNL is still on tv. I think the relationship between all of the characters is so genuine, and that is what makes it so brilliant.

14. Miffy says:

Something must be done about Peter Krause’s sideburns – they are out of control.

15. Chrissy says:

Amber’s hair is hideous!

16. Anne M says:

Am I the only one who has a problem with watching an ad before the promo? Isn’t the promo supposed to be an ad for the TV show?