Fall TV Preview

New Glee Promo: Quinn's In the Pink, Finn Looks Blue, and Britt's Planning… Time Travel?

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Glee, Video

Hot on the heels of the first “We Got the Beat”/dodgeball promo for Glee Season 3, a new — and improved, at least in its luminous Quinn quotient — version has surfaced.

This time around, in addition to the New Directions kiddies ducking playground balls, you’ll spy the “new” Quinn’s new ‘do, get wind of a secret project Brittany apparently has been working on, see the pom-pom-shaking Cheerios out in full force (hallelujah!), and be treated to a “Wemma” liplock. Sound fun? Well, Sue herself invites you to “wet yourself with excitement.”

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Glee Going ‘Back to Basics,’ and More

Press PLAY below and tell us which part you enjoyed most.

Comments (69)

• A baby seal cries every time we have a Will & Emma scene.

We lost Terri for this low-rent replacement?

Comment by scooterbeanbag – September 1, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Word. Wemma is boring. At least Terri had some spice to her.

Comment by Mike – September 1, 2011 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Spice = crazy chick that pretends to be pregnant.

Oh Will, why have you replaced her? ¬¬

Comment by Juliana – September 1, 2011 10:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG get over it Terri is gone and was completely irrelevant to the show.

Wemma are beyond adorable and endgame, deal with it.

Comment by Kylie – September 1, 2011 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ehh wemma.

April / Will is much more exciting :)

Comment by nicole – September 1, 2011 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • YES! Will and April FTW!

Comment by Ashton – September 1, 2011 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. Terri was fantastic and hilarious, and I’ve always thought that Emma dating Carl was better for her.

Comment by Jordan – September 1, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really thought I was alone in thinking Will and Emma were a deadly snore. So glad to realize I’m not!

Comment by Dane – September 1, 2011 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Wasn’t a Terri fan but Will and Emma are booooring. And somewhat nauseating. Neither character particularly interests me to be honest, they’ve both lost any and all charm they may have had at the start.

Comment by Ella – September 1, 2011 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I will never understand why twice now Ryan Murphy has underutilised the phenomenol Jessilyn. I used to be excited for Will and Emma but something has gone out of that pairing onscreen – don’t know what it is – no sparks fly.

Comment by Sunny – September 1, 2011 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If you pause it at 0:02 you can see Blaine dancing with the glee club!!!

Comment by Russ – September 1, 2011 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • nice eye i missed it the first time watching it

Comment by ggny – September 1, 2011 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG good catch! I was so hoping he’d join New Directions this season, and now my wish is granted. :D

Comment by Carrie #2 – September 1, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He’s also dancing with the Cheerios at 0:17…. Could get interesting!

Comment by Sarah – September 1, 2011 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God Quinn is hot.

Comment by João Amaral – September 1, 2011 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Couldn’t agree more.

Comment by Matt – September 1, 2011 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dianna even looks good with pink hair.

Comment by Layla – September 1, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’d take a lot of effort to make that girl unappealing.

Comment by Matt – September 1, 2011 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe so, but she looks a lot better without it. Ugh, must they go to such lengths to accurately depict the dumb decisions we make as teenagers? Really quinn… I hope you get over that phase soon.

Comment by Ben – September 1, 2011 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, I have pink hair… Not as drastic as Quinn but you don’t have to bash her… Sorry, I just kind of took personal offense to that.

Comment by Brooke – September 18, 2011 08:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Notice Blaine performing with New Directions, yet again. (the purple outfits) I wonder if he will be transferring….

Comment by Chris – September 1, 2011 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he is because I can swear I read somewhere that the first episode is him moving from Dalton to McKinley so hopefully

Comment by Liz – September 1, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Epic promo. Can’t wait for Season 3 to start!

Comment by Kristen – September 1, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Quinn she is so pretty without the pink but this gives her a bad ass edge. And yeah Will & Emmma. Terry was in insane and just awkward on the show! Can’t wait!

Comment by Liz – September 1, 2011 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not sure what my favorite part of the promo was!!!
    Blaine performing with ND, Tina singing a solo (about time), Quinn’s pink hair (too bad it doesn’t last long), Brittany’s time travel quote, or Rachel’s and Mercedes’ faces during the food fight.

Comment by Taylor – September 1, 2011 10:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Tina had solos in group numbers last season (Dog Days, Born this Way, Light up the World),it’s solo songs that last the entire song that she hasn’t had since season 1.

Comment by M – September 1, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also One Of Us, Sing – with Mike, a part in Time Warp, and some solos. Honestly Tina sang plenty last season, more than many characters. The problem is that she doesn’t have a developed storyline, not that she doesn’t sing.

Comment by Octavia345 – September 1, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, Tina did not sing in Light up the world. In fact, Tina is the only ND member besides Lauren to not sing at any form of competition. I think that Tina is very unappreciated in Glee. Sure, she’s had some group solos but so far she has only had 1 (completed)solo.

Comment by Sharon – September 1, 2011 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Tina is the most neglected glee clubber, but I feel Ryan Murphy has ‘apologized’ for not using her by making Tina a junior so she will be back for season 4.
        These are the songs Tina had been featured in:
        I Kissed A Girl (snippet)
        Tonight (snippet)
        True Colors (full solo)
        Bad Romance (a few solo lines)
        Getting To Know You (snippet)
        Sing! (shared with Mike Chang)
        Dog Days Are Over (shared with Mercedes)
        My Funny Valentine (started crying)
        I Follow River (booed off stage)
        Born This Way (a few solo lines)

She deserves more!!!

Comment by Russ – September 1, 2011 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s a lot! Wa more than Quinn at least.

Comment by pria – September 2, 2011 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Theses are the song Quinn has been featured in:
            Say A Little Prayer (snippet)
            You Keep Me Hangin’ On (solo)
            Papa Don’t Preach (snippet kinda)
            It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World (solo)
            Lucky (shared with Sam)
            (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (shared with Sam)
            I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty (shared with Rachel)
            I Don’t Wanna Know (shared with Finn)
            Okay so Tina has technically had more songs, but Quinn also had more storylines: Pregnancy, Baby daddy drama, and Sam drama while Tina has had like two fake stutter and Mike Chang

Comment by Russ – September 4, 2011 04:59 PM PDT
  • Yay Wemma!!!! So excited!!! Best part of the promo!!!!

Comment by jj – September 1, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think they are adorable!!! I like a good love story.

Comment by Beth – September 1, 2011 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WEMMA IM CRYING MY EYES OUT!!

2 YEARS WE HAVE WAITED AND ITS FINALLY HERE! :D

Comment by Hannah – September 1, 2011 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best part of the promo is for sure the Wemma kiss, finally! :)

Comment by Janet – September 1, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG the Wemma kiss was perfect. I need to know how they got together but Im so glad they’re together.

Comment by Kylie – September 1, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im so freaking stoked for season 3

Wemma, Quinn’s new look, glitterbombed… what a flawless trailer.

Comment by Amy – September 1, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Quinn/Dianna is stunning. She is the Grace Kelly of this generation at least IMO. I would love to hear her sing some Kim Wilde stuff…I think she could totally pull it off.

Comment by Jake – September 1, 2011 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree completely! Love Will & April!!!!

Comment by Dee – September 1, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for Quinn’s storyline. I hope they use that shot in the episode because she looks smoking hot.

Comment by Mia – September 1, 2011 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FOOD FIGHT!!!!!

Comment by znachki – September 1, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I shouldn’t like Glee. I shouldn’t. I’m a grown up! But I love it! I can’t wait to see what Sue is up to. He,he…

Comment by Babygate – September 1, 2011 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinn looks like a young, hott Cyndi Lauper! Here’s hoping that’s intentional and I’ll get my dream of Quinn covering my favorite song “Time After Time!”

Comment by Faberry fan – September 1, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Just 3 more weeks. I actually LIKE Quinn’s new look and possibly new persona. I like to see actually character development. I saw Blaine at McKinnley, eh. . idk how I feel about this yet.

Comment by Lizzie – September 1, 2011 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY for Will/Emma!!!

Comment by Sara – September 1, 2011 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that if they make Quinn come back all funky they keep her that way, and it’s not a short faze. I think I will love her character more on this season then any other!!!

Comment by kbooga – September 1, 2011 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmmmm, Darren Criss is the very first glimpse of a performance (with Tina in front) …. wonder if this means he’s New Directions pretty quickly.

Comment by Kenbud – September 1, 2011 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kind of sad how one person thinks they can get away with multiple accounts nice job anti Wemma fan.

Here is an idea though don’t watch the show. Wemma are happening and Terri was USELESS in season two and you can’t debate that with me.

They got rid of her for a reason aside from about to start the new direction for Will and Emma.

Comment by Kylie – September 1, 2011 08:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE WEMMA!

Comment by Nicole – September 1, 2011 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay Wemma look so cute! Hopefully they stay together.

Comment by KC – September 1, 2011 09:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully this is the season for some Wemma lovin’!

Comment by Katie – September 1, 2011 09:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WEMMA LOOK SO CUTE!

Comment by Jackie – September 1, 2011 09:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blaine is there!!! Blaine is in New Directions!!!

Comment by Lore – September 1, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GET IT WEMMA!

Comment by Laura – September 1, 2011 09:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adorable WEMMA….best part of the promo!

Comment by Ann – September 1, 2011 10:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG WEMMA! WEMMA WEMMA WEMMA WEMMA!! All the haters can leave, cause Wemma is ON :)

Comment by Samantha – September 1, 2011 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I not really a fan of Will. I love Emma though….

Comment by russ – September 1, 2011 11:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the best part of this promo was that it lasted only 31 seconds.
    this show has been killed off by the more than ugly season 2 (with the exception of a couple of episodes).
    i have serious doubts that it’ll grew back to season 1 glory.

Comment by Polly – September 1, 2011 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The best part of the promo is Will and Emma…we’re finally getting all that we have wanted and waited for. All the comments regarding Terri and April…please. Wemma have been the plan from the pilot. They were temporary roadblocks. No one has the chemistry that Will and Emma have which is amazing.

Comment by Nicole – September 2, 2011 02:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Brittany and Santana quit the Cheerios……

Comment by Paige – September 2, 2011 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you just got glitter bombed!

Comment by Colleen – September 2, 2011 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy jamma lamma, Quinn looks smokin’ hot! Seriously, that smouldering look along with the ‘punk’ attire… Jeez! Also, I’m so happy that Blaine will be a New Directions member, but I’ll miss the Warblers :( P.S. WEMMA IS ENDGAME <3

Comment by Faberritana – September 2, 2011 06:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • U have just glitter bombed. I love tht one and the one with brittany

Comment by Anoymous – September 4, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best part of the promo? Blaine. I’m SERIOUSLY interested in why he’s performing with the Cheerios … Hopefully we get Kurt back into that uniform too. Gosh, I love them together so much.
    … Does anyone have an idea WHY Quinn’s hair is dyed?

Ohh Wemma. They won’t last long, Will is such a man-slut. Crossing my fingers for Gwenyth Paltrow to return this season, they had chemistry.

Comment by Wellthatsawkward – September 6, 2011 08:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I would be more into the Will and Emma thing if the word “Wemma” wasn’t so annoying. Seriously, when you read the message boards, you get the impression everyone is talking to their precious wittle puppy.

Comment by Gillian – September 6, 2011 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAAT? WEMMA IS THE EST RELATIONSHIP ON THIS SHOW!

Comment by Wemmaforever – September 6, 2011 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why the hell is Blaine transfering to McKinley? Like seriously, what is the point of that? I’d rather him stay at Dalon. I’m probably the only one that feels this way. Everybody seems to love Blaine. -_-

Comment by Blah – September 6, 2011 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinn’s hair is so cool!

Comment by Madeline – September 6, 2011 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post