Fall TV Preview

Bones Exclusive: First Promo of Season 7 Finds Booth and Brennan [Spoiler Alert]

By the looks of the first promo for Bones‘ upcoming seventh season, Brennan isn’t having the easiest time juggling pregnancy and crime solving. Baby daddy Booth, on the other hand, seems to be adjusting to their “strange new” reality very well. Perhaps too well.

Spoiler Alert: New Intel on Bones‘ Season 7 Baddie

Check out the following clip and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: How excited are you for Nov. 3?

Bones Scoops and Spoilers are Running 24/7 on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Comments (235)

• I really hope this new scenario pans out; sometimes, as much as you want two people to get together, once they actually do, the show is a flop. The chase was fun, but once you get what you want, things can get boring. I love the old episodes, fingers crossed for the new ones!

Comment by Cinders – September 6, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with Cinders. Fingers crossed!!!

Comment by Bettie – September 6, 2011 08:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve been looking forward to the new season since I heard Brennan say “I’m pregnant. You’re the father.” Can’t wait!

Comment by ddpahc – September 6, 2011 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cannot wait until the new season starts! I love this show! It took tooooo long for Bones & Booth to hook up. So excited!

Comment by April – September 6, 2011 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love Bones !! But really has it always started in Nov??

Comment by Melissa – September 6, 2011 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hang on every episode but somehow I missed where they said the episode where she tells him was the season finale. Am I wrong?

Comment by mamaT – September 6, 2011 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so cannot wait until the new season starts! I am such a huge Bones fan and can’t wait to see what all happens between Booth and Bones! This is, by far, my all-time favorite show. Oh the agony of waiting.

Comment by Amber – September 6, 2011 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love bones I can’t wait for november 3rd. I am counting the days

Comment by carrie dulier – September 6, 2011 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate you for restricting it to US only!

Comment by salxtai – September 6, 2011 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the new season I am only 15 and I have watched every episode and own all the DVDs I am a big fan and love the show the promo was great they have such a way of making you want to keep watching that why I love this show

Comment by R Johnson – September 6, 2011 05:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Baby Daddy Booth is so calm because this is baby #2 for him.

Comment by Phyllis – September 6, 2011 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to see the groups reaction to finding out about the pregnancy. I just cant wait

Comment by mariah – September 6, 2011 06:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant waitttt!!!! :)))

Comment by sam – September 6, 2011 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant wait until nov 3rd, however the other preview that is circling around is the opposite of this Booth is not taking it so well where as Bones is all good!! lol

Comment by brittany – September 6, 2011 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION.

Is Disappoint.

Comment by Really? – September 6, 2011 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve loved this show from day one. Can’t wait for the new season!! The chemistry between them is great, still watch every rerun I can. Also, wondering about the big reveal when they made this baby. It was bound to happen, because they already have the elements of a relationship, baby seals the deal. Hannah didn’t get when Booth wanted her to know his son…

Comment by Bettie – September 6, 2011 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just luv the show..

Comment by Vijaya vasundhara singh – September 7, 2011 03:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be a great season!!

Comment by Glenny – September 7, 2011 04:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait!!!

Comment by Wendy – September 7, 2011 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When Vincent was killed, brennon spent the night with Booth. The next day she told Angela they slept together! Can’t wait for the f/u. Best show also Ncis and criminal minds!

Comment by Peggy j – September 7, 2011 10:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait….. I have to wait until NOVEMBER for this?!?!?!

Comment by Abby – September 7, 2011 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I so cant wait.

Comment by Crystal – September 7, 2011 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am soooooo super excited for this next season. I continue to watch reruns whenever I can find them. I don’t watch much TV but these people are real to me.

Comment by Wendy – September 7, 2011 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for the new season. I’m happy they are finally together, at least I hope all goes well.

Comment by Pat – September 7, 2011 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I CANT NOT WAIT

Comment by jenny – September 7, 2011 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOOHOOO!!! can’t wait!

i’m just confused… what exactly is the spoiler alert?

Comment by mandypanda – September 7, 2011 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It really gets on my nerves when you try to watch a spolier and then you get a message saying you can’t watch it. It’s stupid that, just because we’re in a different region (UK) we can’t watch the spoiler.

Comment by Dawn – September 8, 2011 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHY DO THEY TURTER US WITH THES SNEEK PEEKS UHGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:o

Comment by emily – September 8, 2011 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve got the date written in in BIG LETTERS on my calendar. I cannot miss it!

Comment by Emily Carrigan – September 8, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All i have to say is Can not wait!!! been waiting since the season finale

Comment by shari – September 8, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lol all I can say is “I gotta get a picture of this” STOP IT BOOTH!!! Love it and can’t wait until Nov. 3rd!

Comment by Nichole – September 8, 2011 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones starts crying over the dead body because of the pregnancy hormones and so Booth pulls out his phone and says “I gotta get a picture of this” in which she replies in a slightly sad but relatively funny way “Stop it Booth!” all in all looks like they will get back to where they were pre-Hannah while adding in a little more depth with the baby.

Comment by Nichole – September 8, 2011 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for Bones to have Booth’s baby. It will be such a cute baby.

Comment by SC – September 8, 2011 10:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG. <3<3<3<3 'Stop it Booth!'

Comment by Lana – September 11, 2011 01:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love it!!!!! I’ve been waiting for them to be together for a long time!!!! Can’t wait.

Comment by Heather – September 13, 2011 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the new season!!! And to see Booth and Brennan baby!!! I think this season is gonna be funny but it needs to start sooner than Nov 3!!

Comment by danielle – September 14, 2011 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok so I am just a bit, ok well a lot disappointed that the show is starting so late in the year. But I am very excited to see what is going to happen with Bones and Booth :O I love this show. Best show on T.V.

Comment by Debra – September 15, 2011 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I too am awaiting the premier, but why was it pushed back to November? I have already seen ads saying it was starting in Sept. ???? Bummer!

Comment by Kellie – September 18, 2011 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show i watch it all the time

Comment by Sarah castillk – October 19, 2011 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post