Exclusive

Bones Exclusive: First Promo of Season 7 Finds Booth and Brennan [Spoiler Alert]

By the looks of the first promo for Bones‘ upcoming seventh season, Brennan isn’t having the easiest time juggling pregnancy and crime solving. Baby daddy Booth, on the other hand, seems to be adjusting to their “strange new” reality very well. Perhaps too well.

Spoiler Alert: New Intel on Bones‘ Season 7 Baddie

Check out the following clip and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: How excited are you for Nov. 3?

Bones Scoops and Spoilers are Running 24/7 on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, First Look, News, Scoop, Spoilers

1. Dee says:

Nov. 3rd seem taken forever!! Can’t wait to see Brennan big belly :D

2. Jim Adams says:

Just watched the “spoiler”… same ol’ BS…. Brennan still has the same writer, it seems… she is stupid and annoying when she could be so good…what a shame…. will watch the first episode to see HOW annoying and if I can stomach her part… she is such a beauty to be such a gross put-off…

3. Kristen says:

Is it okay that I just laughed hysterically at that promo? Can’t wait!!!

4. Suzy says:

I can hardly wait!!!!! I love this show.

5. Rev. Di says:

Is it Nov 3rd Yet ? I going thru Bones withdrawls LOL

6. debster says:

OMG..The way Booth Smiles when Bones tells him shes pregnant…Such a cute smile.I cant wait to see the nw season…LOVE BONES

7. Sara says:

CAN’t WAIT!!! FINALLY…

8. Melissa says:

I can’t wait for the show to start back up!!!! :) I love watching Bones. Getting closer!!

9. deb von fossen says:

I am over the top excited…best show ever!! I love it : )

10. Mary ann says:

I can’t wait for the season to start. I love this show and this should make it even more interesting.

11. Michael says:

Can anyone tell me where I can go to see the two hour showing that was aired a few sundays ago of “Fallen Skies”?
    Thanks MK

12. Sylvia D says:

So excited but we all know that the show will not let them be together for fear there will be no more chemistry.

13. Ugnė says:

DAMN!!!!!

THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION

14. I absolutly love Bones!!! I am extatic for the new season!!! !:D

15. Nubia says:

ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT “BONES” IS YESSSSSSSSS! BONES & Booth Baby season yessssssss!

16. Cindy says:

I’m not at all shocked they hooked up. But what about Angela’s baby? The one she is having with Hogins. Did they ever get married? I guess I’m behind a little. Got a lot of catching up to do…

17. Winnie Wyatt says:

I am sooo excited about this but am very dissapointed that I can’t watch the trailer in my area or country. Hello, we watch Bones up here in Canada!!

18. Sam says:

Predictable…too bad too, thought this show would take different direction but it’s just the same as all the rest to me now. Will still watch, but disappointed. I preferred Bones & Booth dynamics b4 they actually slept together — the sexual tension.

19. Rebecca Blanchard says:

I am soooo excited for my show to be back on! It’s almost like having your best friend move away and then realizing they’re moving back again after so many months of missing them. I cannot wait for season seven! Love it!!!

20. Joyce Elizabeth says:

I am looking forward to another season of my favorite show.

21. mimi says:

I am so dissapointed about Bones, I loved it soo much, but they could´ve written Emilys pregnancy in a better way. They finally slept together and we didn´t see it nor their behavior changed with one another after that. In this clip I can´t sense their old chemistry at all. so sad :(

• Joyce Elizabeth says:

We did not have to share the act with them. The writers put us in the room with those two and did a 1950’s “leave the rest to your imagination” moment with the viewers. Did you miss that episode?

22. Candace says:

Not until November?!?!!! :( Well, I guess that’s understandable… but I’m sad. I’m soooo excited, though!! The finale was absolutely perfect. :)

23. Amy says:

Borderline obsessed for the level of excitement of the premiere on November 3rd. ;) When are the Emmy’s going to recognize the actor/actresses/writers of Bones?! I thought I read they received a nom but I don’t see it listed at the website?!

24. Rick L says:

Have you been watching? She wasn’t artificially inseminated. They slept together when Nigel was killed and she told Angela the next day.. Geez

25. cheyenne says:

This is my favorite show and I am excited to see that finally there is something happening with booth and bones. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

26. PAB says:

Is it November yet?????

27. B+B=BABY says:

gahhh screw october lets skip right to novemberrr!
    What do you think they’ll name it? :D

28. Rhonda says:

I can’t wait. My little girl and I love to watch Bones together and every Thursday night she asks is it time to watch Bones. Love it, love it, love it. Cannot wait until Nov 3rd.

29. Angela says:

I have a sneaking suspicion that all of these comments about the “Country you are in… is from one or two really annoyed people changing their names… anyway- I’m excited. Bones pregnant is going to be hilarious!

30. Mary Ann - Daly City says:

Love this program and this duo…too good for words. The team is terrific…and work so well together..a fun time with a little murder or two on the side…Wish they could bring Zack back..but what they hey. Love Angela’s scary Dad too. He is a kick!

31. Kacie says:

I Can’t wait I have Nov. 3rd circled on my calendar is so excited about my fav show starting it’s 7th season

32. Martina morgAn says:

I think its bloody brilliant. Im glad shes finally pregnant.my son and i cabt wait to see if there is another series where they actually still work and she has a baby. LOVE IT .GO BONES.

33. lily says:

Season seven will be awesome!!!Is it November yet?!

34. tammy kay says:

We haven’t had cable for 10 months and I so missed Bones I watched it a couple times per day and can’t wait to see it agin. I’m not watching the spoiler I want to wait! I do not watch TV at all even when we do have cable except for Bones. charmed. And. Criminal Minds that’s the end of the list. Just can’t wait

35. bockylyn says:

Yea going to be a great season Bones, Castle and Ncis the best show on TV. Yea and Jane and Maura.

36. Amy says:

I am sooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for the new season to start.Finally Booth and Brennan got together. ;)

37. Ari says:

Totally PSYCHED for the new season. I can’t wait!!!!!! Yay for November 3rd.

38. Julie says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

39. Yolanda says:

Have been waiting alll summer long for the new season! But why so short? Finally Booth and Brennan! Those of us who have been following this program for years have been waiting for this moment. The chemistry has been so great, even when he was with Hannah. We all knew it wouldn’t last. How cool!

40. Mic says:

Bones did not say she had sex with Booth during the Hole in the Heart. It was implied or assumed.

41. Ron L'Herault says:

November? We have to wait until NOVEMBER? What ever happened to shows all starting in September. That’s the way it should be. November, mumble grumble.

42. Jean Kendall says:

Enjoy the moment and the next Bones episode. There is no time travel per some scientists in Japan and Germany. In order to time travel you have to go faster than the speed of light and nothing we know can do that. Einstein was right E=mc2.

43. Gucy says:

Is it November yet? Is it November yet? Is it November yet?

44. Gidget says:

They did foreshadow it, two or three shows prior to the end when the one squint got shot! Remember her going to “sleep” with booth? Then the next shows she kept asking angela about being a mother, then she told angela that she slept with booth! Are you guys watching the same show?

45. Mae says:

November can’t come fast enough!!! So excited

46. Stacy says:

So excited for November 3rd! What an awesome early birthday gift to me! I can’t wait to see how Bones handles being pregnant and I’m excited to see if Booth will be overly-protective or not! It can’t get here soon enough!

47. Annag says:

Oh how cute! I can’t wait for the season to start!!!

“Emotional inconsistencies” How cute!!!

This is going to be a good one!

48. amy says:

aww poor brennan and booth over prodect of her and cares for her so much how cute i cant waait………..

49. Rebecca H. says:

I cant explain how ready i am for the next season!! My blood is rushing with so much anxiety, i feel as if my heart is bound to explode!! I LOVE BONES!!!