Fall TV Preview

Bones Exclusive: First Promo of Season 7 Finds Booth and Brennan [Spoiler Alert]

By the looks of the first promo for Bones‘ upcoming seventh season, Brennan isn’t having the easiest time juggling pregnancy and crime solving. Baby daddy Booth, on the other hand, seems to be adjusting to their “strange new” reality very well. Perhaps too well.

Spoiler Alert: New Intel on Bones‘ Season 7 Baddie

Check out the following clip and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: How excited are you for Nov. 3?

Bones Scoops and Spoilers are Running 24/7 on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello

Comments (235)

• Nov. 3rd seem taken forever!! Can’t wait to see Brennan big belly :D

Comment by Dee – September 6, 2011 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just watched the “spoiler”… same ol’ BS…. Brennan still has the same writer, it seems… she is stupid and annoying when she could be so good…what a shame…. will watch the first episode to see HOW annoying and if I can stomach her part… she is such a beauty to be such a gross put-off…

Comment by Jim Adams – September 6, 2011 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it okay that I just laughed hysterically at that promo? Can’t wait!!!

Comment by Kristen – September 6, 2011 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can hardly wait!!!!! I love this show.

Comment by Suzy – September 6, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it Nov 3rd Yet ? I going thru Bones withdrawls LOL

Comment by Rev. Di – September 6, 2011 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG..The way Booth Smiles when Bones tells him shes pregnant…Such a cute smile.I cant wait to see the nw season…LOVE BONES

Comment by debster – September 6, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CAN’t WAIT!!! FINALLY…

Comment by Sara – September 6, 2011 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the show to start back up!!!! :) I love watching Bones. Getting closer!!

Comment by Melissa – September 6, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am over the top excited…best show ever!! I love it : )

Comment by deb von fossen – September 6, 2011 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for the season to start. I love this show and this should make it even more interesting.

Comment by Mary ann – September 6, 2011 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Check out the clip on fox’s page. Even better!! :)

Comment by Renie – September 6, 2011 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can anyone tell me where I can go to see the two hour showing that was aired a few sundays ago of “Fallen Skies”?
    Thanks MK

Comment by Michael – September 6, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited but we all know that the show will not let them be together for fear there will be no more chemistry.

Comment by Sylvia D – September 6, 2011 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • DAMN!!!!!

THE VIDEO YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH CANNOT BE VIEWED FROM YOUR CURRENT COUNTRY OR LOCATION

Comment by Ugnė – September 6, 2011 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutly love Bones!!! I am extatic for the new season!!! !:D

Comment by Lovemeforever – September 6, 2011 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT “BONES” IS YESSSSSSSSS! BONES & Booth Baby season yessssssss!

Comment by Nubia – September 6, 2011 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not at all shocked they hooked up. But what about Angela’s baby? The one she is having with Hogins. Did they ever get married? I guess I’m behind a little. Got a lot of catching up to do…

Comment by Cindy – September 6, 2011 11:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Cindy, Yes they got married a while back.

Comment by sam – September 6, 2011 11:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sooo excited about this but am very dissapointed that I can’t watch the trailer in my area or country. Hello, we watch Bones up here in Canada!!

Comment by Winnie Wyatt – September 6, 2011 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • someone on the first page posted a link so you could watch it.. I hope it works for ya

Comment by Jaime – September 7, 2011 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Predictable…too bad too, thought this show would take different direction but it’s just the same as all the rest to me now. Will still watch, but disappointed. I preferred Bones & Booth dynamics b4 they actually slept together — the sexual tension.

Comment by Sam – September 6, 2011 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am soooo excited for my show to be back on! It’s almost like having your best friend move away and then realizing they’re moving back again after so many months of missing them. I cannot wait for season seven! Love it!!!

Comment by Rebecca Blanchard – September 6, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am looking forward to another season of my favorite show.

Comment by Joyce Elizabeth – September 6, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so dissapointed about Bones, I loved it soo much, but they could´ve written Emilys pregnancy in a better way. They finally slept together and we didn´t see it nor their behavior changed with one another after that. In this clip I can´t sense their old chemistry at all. so sad :(

Comment by mimi – September 6, 2011 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We did not have to share the act with them. The writers put us in the room with those two and did a 1950′s “leave the rest to your imagination” moment with the viewers. Did you miss that episode?

Comment by Joyce Elizabeth – September 6, 2011 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not until November?!?!!! :( Well, I guess that’s understandable… but I’m sad. I’m soooo excited, though!! The finale was absolutely perfect. :)

Comment by Candace – September 6, 2011 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Borderline obsessed for the level of excitement of the premiere on November 3rd. ;) When are the Emmy’s going to recognize the actor/actresses/writers of Bones?! I thought I read they received a nom but I don’t see it listed at the website?!

Comment by Amy – September 6, 2011 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have you been watching? She wasn’t artificially inseminated. They slept together when Nigel was killed and she told Angela the next day.. Geez

Comment by Rick L – September 6, 2011 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is my favorite show and I am excited to see that finally there is something happening with booth and bones. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

Comment by cheyenne – September 6, 2011 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it November yet?????

Comment by PAB – September 6, 2011 11:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • gahhh screw october lets skip right to novemberrr!
    What do you think they’ll name it? :D

Comment by B+B=BABY – September 6, 2011 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait. My little girl and I love to watch Bones together and every Thursday night she asks is it time to watch Bones. Love it, love it, love it. Cannot wait until Nov 3rd.

Comment by Rhonda – September 6, 2011 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have a sneaking suspicion that all of these comments about the “Country you are in… is from one or two really annoyed people changing their names… anyway- I’m excited. Bones pregnant is going to be hilarious!

Comment by Angela – September 6, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this program and this duo…too good for words. The team is terrific…and work so well together..a fun time with a little murder or two on the side…Wish they could bring Zack back..but what they hey. Love Angela’s scary Dad too. He is a kick!

Comment by Mary Ann - Daly City – September 6, 2011 12:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Can’t wait I have Nov. 3rd circled on my calendar is so excited about my fav show starting it’s 7th season

Comment by Kacie – September 6, 2011 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think its bloody brilliant. Im glad shes finally pregnant.my son and i cabt wait to see if there is another series where they actually still work and she has a baby. LOVE IT .GO BONES.

Comment by Martina morgAn – September 6, 2011 12:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Season seven will be awesome!!!Is it November yet?!

Comment by lily – September 6, 2011 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We haven’t had cable for 10 months and I so missed Bones I watched it a couple times per day and can’t wait to see it agin. I’m not watching the spoiler I want to wait! I do not watch TV at all even when we do have cable except for Bones. charmed. And. Criminal Minds that’s the end of the list. Just can’t wait

Comment by tammy kay – September 6, 2011 12:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yea going to be a great season Bones, Castle and Ncis the best show on TV. Yea and Jane and Maura.

Comment by bockylyn – September 6, 2011 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am sooooooo excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can’t wait for the new season to start.Finally Booth and Brennan got together. ;)

Comment by Amy – September 6, 2011 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally PSYCHED for the new season. I can’t wait!!!!!! Yay for November 3rd.

Comment by Ari – September 6, 2011 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Comment by Julie – September 6, 2011 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have been waiting alll summer long for the new season! But why so short? Finally Booth and Brennan! Those of us who have been following this program for years have been waiting for this moment. The chemistry has been so great, even when he was with Hannah. We all knew it wouldn’t last. How cool!

Comment by Yolanda – September 6, 2011 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bones did not say she had sex with Booth during the Hole in the Heart. It was implied or assumed.

Comment by Mic – September 6, 2011 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • November? We have to wait until NOVEMBER? What ever happened to shows all starting in September. That’s the way it should be. November, mumble grumble.

Comment by Ron L'Herault – September 6, 2011 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Enjoy the moment and the next Bones episode. There is no time travel per some scientists in Japan and Germany. In order to time travel you have to go faster than the speed of light and nothing we know can do that. Einstein was right E=mc2.

Comment by Jean Kendall – September 6, 2011 01:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it November yet? Is it November yet? Is it November yet?

Comment by Gucy – September 6, 2011 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They did foreshadow it, two or three shows prior to the end when the one squint got shot! Remember her going to “sleep” with booth? Then the next shows she kept asking angela about being a mother, then she told angela that she slept with booth! Are you guys watching the same show?

Comment by Gidget – September 6, 2011 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • November can’t come fast enough!!! So excited

Comment by Mae – September 6, 2011 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for November 3rd! What an awesome early birthday gift to me! I can’t wait to see how Bones handles being pregnant and I’m excited to see if Booth will be overly-protective or not! It can’t get here soon enough!

Comment by Stacy – September 6, 2011 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh how cute! I can’t wait for the season to start!!!

“Emotional inconsistencies” How cute!!!

This is going to be a good one!

Comment by Annag – September 6, 2011 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aww poor brennan and booth over prodect of her and cares for her so much how cute i cant waait………..

Comment by amy – September 6, 2011 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cant explain how ready i am for the next season!! My blood is rushing with so much anxiety, i feel as if my heart is bound to explode!! I LOVE BONES!!!

Comment by Rebecca H. – September 6, 2011 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post