Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's Anatomy, HIMYM, Community, Gossip Girl, Glee and More!

Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Can I have a How I Met Your Mother scooplet, please? —Andy
Ausiello:
Barney’s going to start lusting after Lily, but there’s a twist: It’s really just her boobs he wants. In the episode the show is currently shooting, Lily’s “pregnancy boobs have arrived,” reveals Jason Segel. “And Barney, being a womanizer, is obsessed with the idea of trying to figure out a way to catch a glimpse of my wife’s new womanly body. Marshall is not happy about it, but he does love a good bet, so he’s into it.” Alyson Hannigan, meanwhile, says the show’s propmaster deserves the credit for Lily’s new curves. “It’s like this major Victoria’s Secret bra, and then there’s little cutlets,” she explains with a chuckle. “I guess there’s going to be a lot of bra stuffing in my future this season.”

Question: Do you possibly have any Grey’s Anatomy spoilers about April? —Aimee
Ausiello:
Shonda Rhimes confirms that Sarah Drew’s real-life pregnancy will not be incorporated into April’s storyline — for obvious reasons. “We would have to de-virginize April really fast,” she laughs. “Sarah’s due in January or February so that would be a little extreme.” That said, Rhimes isn’t ruling out the possibility of sex for April this season. “I’m hopeful,” she says. “My fingers are crossed that April finally gets some.” Not that she’ll have much time for a personal life given her new position as chief resident. “Watching April try to be in charge of Cristina and Alex and Jackson is a pretty impossible task, and it’s made for comedy,” laughs Rhimes. “It’s one of the funniest things we’re working on this season.”

Fall Preview 2011: Your Complete Guide to 28 New Shows and 61 Returning Faves!

Question: Is it safe to say the wounds from the Seattle Grace shooting rampage of 2010 have healed on Grey’s Anatomy? —Tanya
Ausiello:
“I think so,” responds Rhimes. “What’s nice about where we are [this season] is that the experience still informs them in a huge way, but it doesn’t define them.”

Question: Community scoop, please. —Latifah
Ausiello:
Greendale should have no trouble maintaining its position as the most unsafe community college campus on the planet given its latest security hire. I’ve got three words for you: Officer. Señor. Chang.

Question: Can you share something about where Breaking Bad is heading toward the end of the season? —Luca
Ausiello:
I can tell you where Hank and Walter are headed: To the parking lot of Los Pollos Hermanos for one very tense (and closely-monitored) meeting. Sunday’s episode also features a fairly pivotal death, but there’s a twist: It’s * *********.

Question: Do you have any scoop on what Dan and Blair’s relationship will be like in Season 5 of Gossip Girl? –Steph
Ausiello:
One-sided. It’ll be clear that Dan still has feelings for Blair, but the future princess of Monaco is still having none of it.

Spoiler Alert: Promo For HIMYM‘s New Seasons Raises Big Questions

Question: Any Once Upon a Time scoop? —Aurore
Ausiello:
Lost‘s Alan Dale won’t be straddling both worlds (Storybrooke, Maine, and Storybook Lane) when he guest stars as Prince Charming’s papa. “For now, we’re only seeing him in the fairytale world,” EP Adam Horowitz tells me, adding, “We love Alan so much and were so excited that he wanted to do it.”

Question: So, I’m gonna make the Smurf in your new office disappear by magic if you don’t give us a clue about who’s gonna die on True Blood. —Marie
Ausiello:
In light of Tommy’s untimely demise this past Sunday, I think you mean who else is gonna die. And for an answer to that question, I invite you to hop in my time machine and travel back to Comic-Con ’11. It was there that EP Alan Ball told me, “We will lose a handful of major characters towards the end of the season, unfortunately.” Meanwhile, I have to wonder whether one of those major characters is featured in this article.

Question: We all know Addison wants a baby, so tell us something about Season 5 of Private Practice that we don’t know. Please —TallCupOfJoe
Ausiello:
Violet’s flight to New York gets delayed and she ends up spending much of the premiere helping someone through a crisis. The twist? I’m not referring to Peter’s heart attack.

Question: Got any Addison/Private Practice scoop? —Jamie
Ausiello:
Spoiler Alert: She wants a baby! Whether she’ll get one this season remains unclear. As far as Shonda Rhimes is concerned, the storyline is less about the destination than it is about the journey itself. “We’re going to watch a very interesting struggle this season with Addison pursuing her dreams to become a parent. It’s one that I don’t think I’ve seen on television before.”

Fresh Faces For Fall: Who’s On Our Radar (and Who Should Be on Yours)

Question: I spent the summer catching up on ABC’s Happy Endings and I’m obsessed. Anything on the season premiere? —Donna
Ausiello:
The Season 2 opener centers on the gang getting together to mark the first anniversary of Alex and Dave’s non-wedding. “We get a huge seafood tower, but hell ensues,” teases Elisha Cuthbert. “We take advantage of something free, let’s put it that way.”

Question: I just would like to know if we’re gonna meet Blaine’s parents on Glee. —Dalanda
Ausiello:
No clue. I can, however, tell you that Mike Chang’s mom and dad aren’t the only set of never-before-seen parents we’ll meet in Episode 3.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Glee‘s Will and Emma? —Sara
Ausiello:
The first part of the season is really about them adjusting to being in a relationship, and Emma making progress working through her considerable issues.

Question: Haven’t really heard much about Beckett’s boyfriend Josh (Victor Webster) on Castle. I know he’s in the premiere but other than that, nada. What’s going on there? —Ivy
Ausiello:
I think you just answered your own question.

House Scoop: Look Who’s Joining House in Prison!

Question: So, according to you, Chad Michael Murray returns to One Tree Hill after “Haley reaches out to Lucas for help.” What does she need help with exactly? —Jenny
Ausiello:
I’m going to go out on a limb and say it probably has something to do with my asterisk quiz last week about a major character getting *i**a***d. (Look, I added an extra letter!)

Question: With just a week until the return of Sons of Anarchy, do you have any substantive spoilers for us? —Alex
Ausiello:
If the sight of someone being eaten alive by flesh-eating insects while submerged in a coffin of quicksand turns your stomach, steer clear of Episode 3!

Question: Any Parks and Rec scoop? —Rob
Ausiello:
Patricia Clarkson’s Tammy 1 will bear little resemblance to Megan Mullally’s Tammy 2, previews showrunner Michael Schur. “The relationship [Clarkson's Tammy 1] has with Ron is not the hedonistic, pure-and-simple animal attraction that we’ve seen before,” he notes. “They have a much different, more complicated, more rich backstory that we delve into.” The man at the center of the Tammy sandwich, Nick Offerman, offers a more cryptic tease: “What the audience will be surprised to learn is that Tammy 2 may turn out to be the most kitten-like timid of the Tammys” — Ron’s mom included!

Question: Just wondering if you could throw in a Nikita spoiler at me. Would make me a very happy girl. —Katie
Ausiello:
A major character will shoot another major character early in the season. Oh, and both of these characters share something in common: They have lady parts.

Question: Are you going to produce a printable Fall Premiere Date Calendar? —Lisa
Ausiello:
OMG, what a great idea! We’ll get right on that two weeks ago!

Question: What happened to Switched at Birth? —Judy
Ausiello:
A better question might be what happened on August 1 that prevented you from reading TVLine? Hey, someone’s a little saucy today!

Parenthood Plots Love Triangle With Buffy Vet

Question: I’m really disappointed that we’re not going to get to see Booth and Bones tell everyone about the baby on Bones. I want to see everyone’s reaction to the news! —Natalie
Ausiello:
Use your imagination, Nat. Tamara Taylor did, and here’s what she came up with. “I think Cam was shocked at first,” she speculates. “But also pleased. It was kind of about time.” Taylor adds that the Brennan’s baby bump hasn’t impacted life at the Jeffersonian too much. “Temperance is rolling with it,” she notes. “She’s very technical about what she’s going through with the pregnancy and a little less sentimental. And Cam is mostly dealing with the newest interns. And her daughter’s coming back, so she’ll be in and out throughout the season.” Speaking of Bones, Emily Deschanel has a message for you!

Question: Got any Liam-centric 90210 scoop? —Deb
Ausiello:
In what is arguably one of the most realistic storylines the show has ever tackled, Liam will become a male model this season.

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. Also, you can keep track of my scoops on Twitter via @MichaelAusiello. Thanks for playing! (Additional reporting by Vlada Gelman)

1. xav says:

I really hope they just give Addison a freaking baby already. Four years of her whining about it is ENOUGH. Let’s find something else for her to do.

• MSC says:

Thanks for the spoilers and thank goodness about Blair. Her having anything other than frenemy feelings towards Humpty-Dumpty would never make sense.Chuck and Blair are this show and that’s how it should remain.

• Leigh says:

WORD! Blair loves Chuck Bass! We all know it!

• Cali says:

No Dair?!???! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be able to watch now! Now I just need Chair related spoilers! Thank You!

• Tanya says:

I’d be happy if Dan gets off the show. He’s so annoying all the time and I heard he’ll be stalking Blair. Ugh! Chuck and Blair are the power couple and I want them to be together, not Blair and some other guy.

I’m surprised Chad is coming back to OTH, even for only a few episodes. I didn’t think he wanted any part of it.

• yE says:

Dan could go visit Jenny or Vanessa and just stay there. He wouldn’t be missed.

• Karen says:

Dan and Penn are here to stay no matter how many Chair fanatics attack and send threats to the GG Writers.

• Alice says:

I don’t care if Dan stays on the show or not, I just don’t want him with my girl Blair. They don’t fit and she’s probably having Chuck’s baby. Chuck and Blair make me watch and without them the show is just not great. Dan can do whatever he wants as long as Blair remains steady with loving Chuck I’m fine.

• Karen says:

And as a Blair fan I want her with Dan! Nothing in the last two seasons make me think Chuck is the guy for her. Even Louis is better for her than him. Season 1 and 2 Chair was great to watch, now they are just a shell of what they use to be. Dan and Blair has brought me back to GG, and I look forwar to their interactions in season 5.

• Allie says:

I’ve got no beef with Dan, but pizza and movies do not = an epic love story. It’s clear he belongs with Serena, not Blair.

• Buffy says:

Don’t worry about the Dan haters, Dair is happening and Chuck lovers are just bitter. :)

• e says:

I am not bitter. I just find funny that no matter how hard the writers try, the audience still doesn’t care about Dan. I mean, has he ever trended on twitter? There are a lot more tweets about Chuck than Dan. I am sure anything that happens with DB will be a prop to a huge SB fight that will lead to DS.

• Captain says:

Just because she’s not interested in early episodes, doesn’t mean her feelings wont change. I can’t see them continuing with this storyline for Dan to say 20 episodes later “Okay, I FINALLY get it, you don’t love me, goodbye.”

2. Eric says:

Good for Dair. It looks like a slow way to go before something big. A finale full of Dair? I hope so!

• Ann says:

I know right, even though I would love for there to be Dair right at the beginning, the slower burn would probably make for a better story. Have Dan crush on Blair and go back to Ivy or Blair’s sister in law, and finally hsve her go with him right around the thanksgiving break, the rest of the season can be the aftermath……..As much as Chair bugs me at this point,this could lead to a final Chair/Derena reunion with Chuck/Serena actually having to fight for their partners

• StEpH says:

Dair was terrible and the ratings proved it. Go away Dair and give us what people talk about – Chuck and Blair.

• Normal Person says:

So I’m kinda curious if its 3-6 people who are spamming the boards, if its not then man a lot of these posters just take an angry tone about Blair and Chuck.

I don’t really watch GG, but caught a couple of episodes later last season when nothing else was on. I thought Dan/Blair had good chemestry and if they were in their own show like Castle/Bones/ect people would love em…but since they are not a core couple…there is just this crazy hate against them since they are cute, so some sort of threat…o well I’ll go back to Parks and Rec and Community

• Karen says:

I’m pretty sure it is a few crazy Chair Fanatics spamming the comments with their “Epic” Chair love. Their affraid of the fact that Dair actually has a real Fanbase and tries to drown them out LOL. Even GGWriters on twitter is tired of their spamming.

IMO, The writers are going to go there with Dan and Blair in seanson 5.

• Pat says:

The ratings arguement is total crap!! If Chair was so great then they should have brought in the ratings in the last couple episodes when they were heavly featured. That didn’t happen!

• Isa says:

It’s not total crap. The first half of the season had great ratings.Episodes focused on CB 4×05 – 4×09 had great ratings and they were stable. But after 4×11 (when the DB’s arc started) the ratings started dropping. And why would cb fans tune in after 4×20? We had no reason. Just show me the writers should treat CB better. Oh, and Karen, we know DB has a fanbase, but I am 100% sure CB fanbase is a lot bigger. Just go check on tumblr or twitter. There are a lot more tweets posts about Chuck and CB than Dan or DB.

• Pat says:

I don’t care what you say or how much you shout it. The ratings arguement is CRAP!!! GG has been on a decline since season 3 when Chair and Chuck were A storylines. And Chair has had 4 years to build a fanbase, and Dair has had not even a full on story and they have people rooting for them. Twitter and Tumblr is not an acurrate gage on what the GA wants. A small percentage of the GA actually twit or use tumblr. They watch the show if and when they feel like it regardless of couples. If the stories are entertaining they’ll watch, and it seems they weren’t entertained by Chuck Bass and his daddy issues for another season plain and simple. C plot Dair didn’t dominate the show in season four. That’s my opinion!

• mel says:

I just want Dair to die off. I’d rather watch Chuck and Blair.

• Liz says:

DAIR was the only highlight of last season.I wish it was straight forward that something is going to happen with them but You know it’s going to be one of those “OH KRAP! This guy who i so heavily relay on and have so much in common with. I think I might actually love/like him” lol or something like that.

• Carri says:

Eh, DB were one note and uninteresting. The real thing I care about is Chair and if they’re having a baby together and what Serena is doing.

• Allie says:

They’re not starting or ending with Dair. The best they’ll get is some lame mid-season arc, which quite frankly is more than they deserve, after the disaster that was season 4.

3. Frenchie says:

Officer Senor Chang.

I like the sound of that.

4. Amanda says:

I am so happy Blair has no feelings for Dan. It better stay that way. I just want the DB’s SL to be over because it’s killing gg for me(and the ratings too lol).

• Bonnie says:

I kinda want Tara on True Blood gone too.Addison always wants a baby that’s not too new. I definitely prefer Chuck and Blair to Dan and Blair so that Gossip Girl spoiler sits right with me.

• elizabeth says:

Exactly, please stop the nonsense, and just give me my Chair back!!!

5. Kelsey says:

Was that Bones scoop really “scoop”?

• mandypanda says:

Seriously! It should be called Speculation of What Hypothetically Happened + Stuff We Don’t Care About Cuz It’s Not News.

6. Elana says:

Dan and Blair!!!! No! Gossip Girl, we need them!

7. nonabgo says:

Please be Tara one of those who die in True Blood. They already got rid of the useless character ever – Tommy, now it’s time for the most annoying one to say buh-bye.

• V says:

I second that!!!

• Just Jules says:

Nan + knowing Sookie is special = certain death… and I’ll bet Bill does it.

• me says:

Great idea! Those two have been fighting so her true death should have to be by Bill or I could see Bill owing Eric. Eric is older and stronger so he’d be better able to get to her than Bill, especially since she was more than willing to ok Bill giving Eric the true death.

• Maggie says:

I agree with Tara being killed off. She hasn’t done anything in the past couple seasons (if ever) and her character now is just filler. They need to kill her off to make room for Steve Newlin as a vampire next season (just speculating here!).

• NCSouthernBelle says:

Amen to that!! Tara is the most annoying, worthless, damsel-in-distress character on this show. She was bearable in Season One, but flat-out useless since!

8. Meg says:

Good on Blair not having feelings for Dan. I love Chuck and Blair and her ever having feelings for him would be annoying and would make me stop watching.

9. Isabela says:

It would make no sense if Blair had feelings for Dan. He is boring. He should have left the show just like Jenny and Vanessa. I hate how he takes screetime from the N-JBC

• M says:

Guess you’re right. Dan is “boring” because he doesn’t abuse Blair like Chuck does.

• a says:

No one cares about Dan. Chuck is a lot more popular than him. I know it hurts you, but facts are facts. Why don’t you go make campgain for REAL PEOPLE that suffers REAL ABUSE?

• todd says:

umm…. I care about Dan. So do quite a few other people. And would you mind not trivializing abuse in real life just because you think it’s okay for fictional characters to be abusive? thx

10. Beth says:

What’s new in the third season of Modern Family?

11. Jenna says:

CMM back on OTH! Yes!

I want Chuck and Blair together on Gossip Girl so thanks for the scoop!

12. Sorina says:

What? Nathan is going to be kidnaped? Wow, I am so not watching One Tree Hill is this is going to happened.

13. Paris says:

What happened in the Boardwalk Empire’s second season?

14. maggie says:

Can we get something on Against the Wall on lifetime? Quickly becoming a summer favorite!

15. Nara says:

I don’t know how I feel about PP’s baby plot. I want Addison to have a baby, but I would rather see her adopt and I would enjoy this story so much more if it was all about her and the baby and with her stupid boyfriend out of the picture. Maybe Addison should just move back to Seattle. I’m pretty much over the whole LA thing in general.

16. Evie says:

Pertaining to True Blood: after what Michael said about major players dying i think i know two of them: Jesus and Nan…im hoping that Jessica survives…i have also been thinking that Pam may bite it..now i know that they are supposed to do a huge bit next season about how Eric made her but what if he’s remembering about their past as he mourns her??? man these next 2 episodes are going to be nuts!!!

17. Lexie says:

I can’t wait to see Will and Emma on Glee-should be interesting.
    Private Practice has been such a disappointment lately this season might be better.
    Now I’ll watch Gossip Girl because Blair will and has always loved Chuck Bass and that’s the way it should stay.

18. Melly says:

They need to wrap this Dan/Blair story up. Glad they are staying true to Blair’s character. When she settles she settles for a Prince not a Humphrey. The real question is when can we expect a Chuck and Blair reunion!!!

19. Natalie says:

Good deal on Db on Gossip Girl, I found them so dull last season. Now I can enjoy Chair and watch their push and pull some more.
    Parks and Recreations is a hoot and I can’t wait for it’s return.

20. Please says:

please keep it that way for Blair, it would be so much better that Dan actually learns from this and Blair stays in character by not having feelings for him! Blair would never on that level!!

21. Elisha says:

Relieved Blair will NOT have feelings for Dan because that is IN character for Blair. I haven’t thanked the writers for that show in a long time but thanks, writers.I’ve always been tuning in for Chuck and Blair and as long as that is the story then I’ll keep watching on Monday nights.

22. Ya says:

I just want them to end their awful DB arc already. The second half of the season was a nightmare.

23. Belle says:

For OTH…is jamie going to be kidnapped… I swear if it is….won’t this be the 3rd time this will happen to him…seriously how many times can someone take him?

24. StEpH says:

All I care about on Gossip Girl is Chuck and Blair.

25. JM says:

OMG WEMMA <3<3<3

26. crista says:

I cannot wait for Chuck and Blair on Gossip Girl because I never found anything appealing in Dair. It was just not Gossip Girl to me when they were isolated together. I think Dan should be with Serena anyway. i do question his feelings for every female on the show, though.Really disappointing.

I can’t wait to see Chad back on OTH. He has been missed.

27. Jaz says:

Great Gossip Girl news! Humphrey can have feelings for Blair all he wants for all I care. They never last anyway. As long as my Blair never does, Gossip Girl is still on my To-Watch list. I just hope the DB storyline will end sooner than later. It’s killing my mood and making me less excited about the show. Chuck and Blair are the only thing that I care for.

28. ane says:

OTH I think Nathan will be kidnapped and Haley tells Lucas for help this series finale will be the maximum, can not wait until January.

• Regina says:

i think it’s gonna be Jamie that get’s kidnapped. Because the keyword there is KIDNAPPED. If nathan was the one to end up missing I would think he got adultnapped. lol. However it would make more sense for it to be Nathan to be missing and that’s what brings Lucas back. :)

29. Gina says:

Wemma are together FINALLY!? MIEJWNRIJFWIERFD

30. Carri says:

Ron on Park and Recs is my favorite character! Thank you for that little nugget. I only tune in for Gossip Girl for Chuck and Blair but am curious if Blair is pregnant with Chuck’s baby too. I’m kinda’ mad at Alan Ball after Sunday.

31. Yeah says:

crista, I totally agree. I hate how the writers had to isolate Chuck and Serena with boring guest stars so Dan and Blair could bond in their AU world. It was so forced. Blair better never develop feelings for Dan.

• crista says:

It never made sense and sent the show into this weird AU world I didn’t recognize.As long as they don’t go back to that and it’s still Chuck and Blair loving the other one then I’m fine.

32. sue says:

I’m sad to say this but its probably lafette

• me says:

Put down the pipe. He’s best Actor on the show. He should have his own spin off! (Maybe have him move to Dallas, Florida or Atlanta. Have him own a salon and all the wacky clients who come through…ijs)

33. Sunny says:

Can you please give us some news on Chuck and Blair? I just wondered if Blair was the one having Chuck’s baby or not?

34. Casey says:

So glad to hear that Dair will not be happening next season on Gossip Girl! Chuck and Blair are the absolute best thing on the show and the only reason I watch. The last half of last season become totally unwatchable for me. Blair is hopefully having Chuck’s baby, so can’t wait to see where it goes! ChairFTW!

35. Leah says:

Any idea about the Breaking Bad one??

36. Erin says:

Give me a break. Blair DID/DOES have feelings for Dan, she just wouldn’t act on them because she’s too superficial. I like Blair and Chuck, personally, but I think Blair with Dan could be a sense of growth for her character to show that she’s growing up.

• crista says:

She kissed Dan and wanted Chuck. She’s only liked Dan as a friend and never romantic because she’s Blair not Serena. Blair will always love Chuck and Chuck will always love Blair. It’s not hard to understand.

37. Q,Bee says:

Yay at Blair not having feelings for Humphrey.

38. Roo says:

For true blood I think Jesus and Debbie will die, I hope Tara will and I’m worried about pam :( oh and seeing as a merlottes waitress hasn’t died this season yet, that witch chick

• me says:

Great choices! {Tara will live. She’s like a cat with 9 lives.} Could Tommy be considered the Marlott’s staffer to die? That which chick needs to move back to wherever she came from. Hate to see Jesus die bc he’s grown on me and I like him with Laf. Pam’s all great. She’s just been more of a back seat this year but AB already said S5 will be more of her and Eric’s history.

39. GGfan73104 says:

SOOOOO Glad Blair won’t be reciprocating Dan’s feelings….Thanks so much Ausiello!!

40. Lena says:

Glad to hear about the Gossip Girl spoilers, Dan and Blair were a total drag.
    Fix Derena and Chair.

41. Liz says:

Better stay that way. Blair having feelings for that flake would be total fail. My girl better not stoop that low.

• Jill says:

I think Dan is a flake too. I used to like Derena but now that he wants Blair, Dan is just gross to me. I enjoy Chuck and Blair so much on this show and the show needs to make both of them grow and work their way back to each other again.

42. Kate says:

I have to say i cant agree with all the Dair hate, what pissed me off about last season was all the useless Serena storylines., about time that character just disappeared! Now i would have said that about Dan and the end of Season 3 but funny thing you pair Blair up with anyone and she suddenly makes them interesting! If suddenly Chuck became the Chuck he was in like Season 2 i might be happy with a chair reunion but i just think they have both progressed as characters too far away from each other to now come back to each other whilst shes supposedly getting married! I dunno i just want Blair to be Blair and not try to self destruct!

• Ehh says:

Blair didn’t make Dan interesting to me at all. Dan made Blair boring to me. Where is the bitch from seasons 1 and 2, that wasn’t ashamed of her dark side? They had to put Blair in a vulnerable state because that’s what Dan likes. I hate how they destroyed CB and Chuck character just to pimp DB and Dan. I really hope s5 is more like s2.

• crista says:

No kidding. Blair became too boring with Dan, but he does that to all the characters on this show. Blair and Chuck are exciting but Blair and Dan just made me sleepy.

• Ehh says:

IKR? Dan even made Eric boring LOL. Eric was a lot more interesting when he was a mini Chuck. But last season he became a mini Dan. I won’t even miss him in the show

• Melissa says:

Blair might have made Dan moderately more interesting, but unfortunately he had the opposite effect on her… and we don’t need another Vanessa on the show, the first one was bad enough.

43. Ehh says:

And I really hope they rebuild Chuck and Blair. I miss how amazing the show used to be in seasons 1 and 2.

• Megan says:

I do too! They are the reason I keep watching and looking for spoilers on Gossip Girl. I probably won’t be watching because I feel like the writers are lying to fans. I just need to hear that Chuck and Blair rebuilding before I ever tune in again.

44. Walter says:

Ausiello, stop using asterisks! Because I figured it out. Someone gets kidnapped!

45. mel says:

How did OTH get Chad?

I wish we had some TVD. Really wanted to see Delena on there.

Happy to see Blair has feelings for Chuck and not Dan. That’s the way it should be on Gossip Girl.

46. heather says:

Someone please help with the asterisk quiz! I’m terrible at them!

47. Shelly says:

Dair is THE best thing that ever happened to Gossip Girl. Chair fans can live in denial world all they want, though. It’s kind of cute.

• Hmm says:

Why did the ratings dropped so much after the DB’s arc started? It was the worst thing that happened to gg.

• Karen says:

The writers know that Dair didn’t kill the ratings! They only need to look at the terrible ratings for the last 2 epi that was Chair heavy. So all these Dair killed the Ratings post are BS.

I have no doubt that Dan and Blair will be an item, and this spoiler just confirmed it for me. Thanks Ausiello!

• OK says:

They dropped the ratings. DB’s arc started in 4×11 and it was after that episode that the ratings started dropping. Oh, I am sure CBers were very excited about the writers again destroying our couple and watching Chuck being thrown under the bus again.Yeah, sure. Anyway, the fact that they are not promoting DB like they did last season shows me they know DB wasnt a success for the viewers. And the fact that only Dan has feeling for Blair? I am sure that it will be a big prop to DS and SB in the end.

• Karen says:

Nothing in your rant proved anything about the ratings. Fact is viewers came back and ratings got a bump on the episode after the kiss because viewers wanted to know what happened. Chuck was thrown under the bus long before Dan and Blair started hanging out. When he attempted to rape two main female characters, when he sold his girlfriend for a hotel, when he slept with said girlfriens enemy, and basically every season when he treats Blair like dirt on the bottonm of his shoes.

Also, there’s no GG promo so you don’t know what their promoting. As I’ve said before, I can’t wait to see Dair in season 5.

• Steph says:

They killed the ratings.Get over it peopel are interested in Chair not Dair.

• Karen says:

Keep telling yourself that Steph. It’s obvious that people are interested in Dair, and no they didn’t kill the ratings. That’s a fact by the way in case you wanted to know.

• Jenna says:

I think Dair are just annoying. Chair are sexy as hell!

• kelly says:

The writers know they killed the ratings by the numbers and how many people stopped tuning in when they cam on. Blair and Chuck are the only way I’ll watch any of this show anymore. The rest of it is so unappealing.

• Liza says:

Obviously viewers thought Dair was interesting enough to give a ratings bump after the hiatus of the kiss. Looks like people wanted to see what happened with the two, and when it was obvious that the writers pulled a switch ratings dropped once again.

I wonder who bites the dust on TB? I’m betting Tara is a goner!

• steph says:

They were so “interesting” people didn’t want to watch them the second half. Makes no sense.

• Steph says:

They only tuned in because Chuck came back in the picture. Their kiss was the lowest rated episode and they promoted it. You guys are funny!

• Lena says:

A Dair fan saying Chair fans live in denial world, it’s kind of cute.

• Karen says:

Dair fans are no more in denial than Chair fans. We’ll see who the writers decide on in the end though ;)

• Steph says:

You’re a troll ,huh?

• Karen says:

Is it because I actually challenge your Chair logic that I’m a troll? It’s obvious from reading the comments here who the actual trolls are. I’m sure afterwards the Chair trolls will be trolling the GG writers. Fact remains I like Dair and I’m looking forward to season 5 with them.

• Amanda says:

LOL. Sorry, but you don’t challange us. Don’t think too much of yourself. I just find you a very hypocrite person.

• Karen says:

Wait are you Steph or Amanda or non of the above? Learn the definition of hypocrite. I’m leaving my opinion on comments left, and just because I favor Dair instead of Chair I’m obviously a troll when I see obvious spamming by Chair fans. And yes I do think much of myself. My parents actually raised me to have great self esteem. So I’m able to see when a guy treats a girl like common horse manure like Chuck does Blair and not root for him simple because he’s “Chuck Bass”. But please continue with your spamming, because obviously it’s very important to you.

• Amanda says:

I know you from fanforum. And yes, you are a big hypocrite. But have fun

• Karen says:

No, I’m not from fanforum which I assume is one of many message boards you travel to. I have nothing against message boards, but I don’t post in them because it’s usually full of show fanatics. I have no problem though with leaving comments here. And no I’m not a hypocrite, but yes I will have fun. You have a pleasant night!

• Steph says:

You are Karen from FF- the crazy one. This all makes sense now. Live in your little bubble and good luck Chair are endgame :)

• Karen says:

There’s more than on Karen in the world, and I’m certainly not crazy. But if it makes you feel better in your little bubble to label me the “crazy one” feel free. I, on the other hand live outside that bubble ;) You can scream Chair and Endgame til your hoarse it won’t change the fact I’m still rooting for Dair and Blair with anyone but Chuck. Good luck to you and your bubble also :)

48. Vanillalatte86 says:

Very happy about the GG spoiler! Thank you!! If they would only save Chuck and Blair, my GG fantasy would be complete!

49. Care2Chair says:

Pleased with the GG spoiler! I am not against Dan and Blair having a storyline, but putting them together romantically is character assassination for both of them. A lot of people argue that GG threw Chuck and Serena under the bus just to make Dair happen, I disagree with that. I think the whole show was thrown under the bus including Dan and Blair last season! GGWriters stop throwing ALL of your characters under the bus! It just makes your show suck. Thank you!

• YE says:

Sad but true. I feel like I am watching a different show since s3. The first two seasons were so amazing

• Care2Chair says:

I know!

You can tell by my user name that I am a Chair fan. Just because I love Chair doesn’t mean that I don’t love the other characters too.

I just don’t like them destorying characters.

• Lena says:

Completly agree with you.
      The first half was actually very good, then it all just went downhill
      All the characters were in boring storylines.

• Care2Chair says:

I almost had to quit because the show got that bad. GG is my favorite show, it was all I could do to keep watching it. I kept saying to myself, “Maybe this week it will get better again.”

• mags says:

The first half of season 4 was so much better because it had fun, sexy Chuck and Blair.The second half = fail.

• Rachel says:

Now Chair fans are trying to “act” like they give a crap about Dan? LOL riiiiiight….this ship war is so ridiculous.

The 8 of you can stop spamming Ausiello’s comments with different names now; a few greedy entitled fangirls hovering over the comments of spoiler articles is not going to convince the writers to give you what you want.

• Care2Chair says:

I can’t speak for other Chair fans, but I have never had a problem with Dan.

Your comment shows me that you are a little entitled yourself. We have just much right to be here as you do.

• Anon says:

What upsets you more?

Is it that Dair is not happening the way your want it, or is that Chair still has the biggest fanbase?

50. Joe says:

Ron Swanson needs to be in the middle of a Tammy 0/Tammy 1/Tammy 2 show down. Also I think it was here last week, but the couple breaking up better be Leslie/Ben cause man they better not break up April/Andy