1. Raechel says:

OMG, I can not wait for SOA. That show is the best thing on TV and ends way to quickly. 1 week from tmw if not soon enough for me.

• alr says:

I’ll second that!! I’ll be buying season three on DVD tomorrow and it will only slightly mollify me until next week!

2. LP23 says:

Maid in Manhattan – Jennifer Lopez is not flop.

Number 1 at the box office with a budget of $55 million
    Box office total $154,906,693

Box office

The film earned $18,711,407 domestically in its opening weekend, the film was #1 at the box office playing in 2,838 theaters. The film grossed a total of $94,011,225 domestically and $60,895,468 internationally.

People write any drivel now without checking out the facts.

• Danyelle says:

I rememeber the horrid reviews it got, so maybe they meant a CRITICAL flop. By the way, good to know what J-Lo’s manager’s screen name is here :-P

• jj says:

lol. that was funny. but i understand the need to vindicate JLO. Her movies get a bad rap all the time in these media venues and fans (or perhaps just fair minded people) feel the need to set the record straight I’m by no means a fan of JLo (i think her best work was probably in Selena! lol), but come on. Her films could be a lot worse. (well, there was that thing called The Cell that my friend made me watch in the theater. sigh. i wish i had that five bucks back…) But at least she wasn’t in Battlefield Earth!

• ErixN says:

I really enjoyed the Cell. Very interesting. I also think J.Lo’s movies get a bad wrap because they are not that bad… unless George Clooney or Ben Affleck are in them.

3. Patty says:

Oh man, I’m so psyched! Great promo, can’t wait for next week!!!

4. Louise Michel says:

Yes i love Ab Fab, welcome back Patsy and Edina !!
    As for the Charlie Sheen (i like him, yeah still and always) roast i am looking forward to watch, moreover he is really good sport to accept Levin given how TMZ literally stalked him and bashed him..Well good for you the Masheen.

• jj says:

YAY YAY YAY for AbFab!! This show made many friends hate me for calling them sweeties for years! Love the show, Love Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley- two of modern comedy’s greats. And i’m so glad that Roseanne’s american version of this show never got off the ground. I think the last season of Roseanne proved that the tone would never have worked here- this country was way too puritanical at the time (especially on network) and sometimes British humour doesn’t translate. I love BBC America and just wish I could get it on demand since i have yet to be able to afford a DVR.

• dan says:

There was also a pilot that was filmed for Fox, starring Kathryn Hahn as Eddie and Kristen Johnston as Patsy.

I’m so glad they’re doing more episodes, I hope they’re great, Sweetie, darling, darling sweetie!

5. rebecca a. says:

where is Lisa Lampinelli for Sheen’s roast?? not really liking the rest of the roasters.

6. Jason says:

Hey moron, how do you call yourself a news reporter? You joked that Jennifer Lopez’s film “Maid in Manhattan” was a flop. Um, it earned $94 million in the US ($154 million globally). That is nowhere near a flop. Do your research before you make a half-assed joke.

• Amber says:

Wow, you are a really harsh person. Take a breathe next time and don’t type angry. Megan is a sweetie darling, and probably has enough good taste to know Maid in Manhattan sucked donkey b-lls.

7. Jason says:

Sorry about the “moron” label.. I just get really annoyed when journalists don’t have their facts straight (especially when they’re readily available).

8. Bobby says:

CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE ABFAB!!!!

9. lipsticksocialism says:

AbFab is brilliant!! Thanks for reporting on British stuff too <3

10. Nadine says:

There needs to be some women on Sheen’s roast. And actual female comics, not exes.

11. mo says:

Wait, isn’t that EXACTLY like Franklin and Bash, but without the lawyer element? You know the half of the show which makes it fantastic? You take that out, you still need to find a cast as brilliant, and leads with such chemistry. That show won’t get past a pilot. (Wait for 2022 where the show is a worldwide hit)