Fall TV Preview

Dexter Exclusive: Jordana Spiro to Rendezvous With [Spoiler]!

Jordana Spiro will channel her inner bad girl on Dexter this fall.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the My Boys alumna will appear in multiple episodes of the killer drama’s sixth season as an acolyte of Colin Hanks’ Travis and Edward James Olmos’ Professor Gellar.

Given this cycle’s buzzy religious theme and the fact that an acolyte is by definition, “a devoted follower or attendant…who assists in the performance of liturgical rites” — it’s safe to assume these three are up to no good.

Dexter Boss Spills Season 6 Secrets, Reveals How Much Life Is Left in the Showtime Drama

Spiro — who most recently recurred on NBC’s Harry’s Law — makes her Dexter debut late in Season 6, which launches Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9/8c on Showtime.

Comments (11)

• Her character is no Julia Stiles.

Comment by kevin – August 29, 2011 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • obviously you can say this after seeing 0 episodes.

Comment by Joe – August 29, 2011 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha. Amen to that! How can you judge something you haven’t even seen yet? Fool!

Comment by Kristen – August 29, 2011 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you are correct these are the same players/users who play zanga poker and bet like 500.00 to 2.000 raises without seeing any table cards must be cool being a no it all lol

Comment by ron. l – August 29, 2011 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter is premium junk food TV. Sure, apart from the main character it’s not great, but damn if it’s not one of the most addicting things on television.

Comment by Sam – August 29, 2011 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Addicting as H%$L!
    Got turned on to it on Netflix,,no waiting,,right to the next,waiting a week between episodes is going to s#%k!

Comment by Tacman – August 29, 2011 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season of Dexter looks like it will be off the chain!! A very interesting cast this year. Swansong season perhaps? I hope not!

Comment by Gideon – August 29, 2011 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean she’ll not appear on Harry’s Law this fall? Dissapointing.

Comment by vienn – August 29, 2011 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am so disappointed that she is not on Harry’s Law this season. I watched the first episode of Harry’s Law and she wasn’t on the season premiere. I would imagine she would be on HL later this season. She is a talented actress.

Comment by M – September 25, 2011 07:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is no swansong. Season 7 is already confirmed, but I think/hope season 7 will be the last to preserve the integrity of the show.
    Having said that…
    My prediction is this season is off the chain because Dexter’s gonna get caught with his pants down in the end.

Comment by LeeLoo – August 30, 2011 12:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is truly the best written show I have ever watched! My sons turned me on to it and I have seen all the episodes(more then both my kids) and I am more theb ready for season 6!!!

Comment by Lindy – September 2, 2011 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post