Meet Dancing With the Stars' Season 13 Cast!

ABC has unveiled the 12 celebrities set to fox-trot their way toward winning that coveted mirror ball trophy this fall on Dancing With the Stars, and boy, what a motley crew they are.

TVLine’s Fall TV Premieres Calendar: Save the 101 Dates!

Season 13 of DWTS premieres Monday, Sept. 19, at 8/7c, where it will air opposite Fox’s Terra Nova/House, CBS’ two-hour sitcom block, NBC’s The Sing-Off, and The CW’s Gossip Girl/Hart of Dixie. Results shows will be held every Tuesday at 9/8c. The dozen Stars announced to be hitting the dance floor this season are:

David Arquette, Ron Artest, Chaz Bono, Elisabetta Canalis, Kristin Cavallari, Nancy Grace, Rob Kardashian, Carson Kressley, Ricki Lake, J.R. Martinez, Chynna Phillips, Hope Solo

1. David says:

Ricki Lake! I have to watch now, love her.

• Kim R says:

I like Ricki as well. I think it will be a very diverse cast this year which will make for good TV! Looking forward to it. :)

2. Smitty says:

That’s only 6 people…

• Tammy says:

What part of :

Stick around TVLine Monday night for the full list of this year’s Dancing stars, which will be announced throughout the latest episode of Bachelor Pad.

don’t you get?

• Donna M. says:

Actually, that is the 13.There are 6 in bold print and 7 in regular print. There are alot of great people on there this year. However, I am not too fond of the rest of the list. As long as I can see Derrick dance… I’m Good !!!

3. Liz says:

Yuck, so far. I think I’ll watch Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie or HIMYM and 2 and a Half Men. I’ve been looking for a good reason to quit this unhealthy addiction anyways.

4. Z says:

David Arquette is a superstar?

5. Jenny says:

Think we are using the term “Stars” loosely. Won’t be putting this show back on my DVR.

• Ray says:

Finally a reason never to watch again…Nancy friggin Grace…..

• Bren Ferguson says:

Hey, lighten up! Dancing is just not for the beautiful people. The thrill of DWTS is to see a seemingly unmoveable Dove turned into a graceful Swan over time thanks to their pro. And, When that happens from week to week it means there is hope for all of us in experiencing the joys of dancing.

• Tego Livi says:

That’s a legitimate concern, but this cast is a lot more noteworthy than several of the previous groups. There are only 2 in this group I hadn’t heard of. If we’re lucky, they might be an uncontrollable herd of wild dancers, and one day soon they can break free and trample Nancy Grace to death.

6. K says:

Isn’t Ron Artest changing his name to Metta World Peace? Will they call him Metta or Peace? I actually hope he wins.

7. Marie says:

This is their A list cast? What an absolute joke!

8. ggny says:

so where are the stars?

9. Amy-Louise Crafterberry says:

SOLO ? The soccer player ? Seriously ?

10. katie says:

I would LOVE to see Michael Jordan, Benjamin Burnley, and Russel Brand on the show, it would be GREAT! :)

11. Amanda says:

Rob kardashian…..REALLY

• Cathy says:

I really try to not be negative, but he is one person I don’t like, and he shouldn’t be on a list of contenders for this show, much less on it.

12. Sarah B says:

Yay for JR Martinez, I LOVE HIM!

13. Phoebi says:

Nancy Grace omg calling it right now she sucks but lasts a few weeks for being cute. IDEC I’m voting for her xD

14. Sam says:

Chaz Bono. That’s all I needed to hear.

15. Lee says:

I know maybe four of these people.

16. Jake says:

Where are the “Stars”? #losers

17. MDEP says:

I like this cast. Hopefully this Kardashian can actually dance and let loose. I have not heard of a few, but that happens each year, and I like them (Kyle Massey was robbed!)

18. David Giger says:

This will be the first yr I tune out. Pitiful. Stars? Freak like Chaz and another talentless Kardashian. Sounds like Dancing with the Losers.

• Robin Sloan says:

What’s pitiful is that you’re small-minded enough to think that Chaz Bono is a freak. I doubt your viewership will be missed.

• SJB says:

I Agree…Thank you!

• Lisa Caballero says:

Most of the comments are so negative! Are we forgetting these celebrities are still people! My God everyone stop being so angry and enjoy life a little! Does your whole world revlve around DWTS? And for Robin, thanks for sticking up for Chaz! Have a nice day all!

• jano says:

Chaz Bono is not a freak.We are not all born without some choices to make for our happiness.. Mother Nature/ Science/ Medicine is not always accurate. Just like being homosexual/ lesbian is not a choice-It is how you are born and some day you have choices to make in order to be happy. I am a heterosexual, married for 40 yrs with children and family members who are gay. I also have a medical background for my career for 40 years. Your ignorance is showing.

• Ann says:

I agree that Chaz aka Chastity is a freak, the producers have gone way over the line putting this spectacle on. I think I will start watching reruns of Bonanza, Gunsmoke and Jack Benny.

19. Denise says:

This cast is horrible!

20. nickp91 says:

I am very shocked that Nancy Grace Is part of Dancing with the Stars

21. elizabeth says:

Carson Kressley, formerly of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy” Carson Kressley? Um, okay. At least his costumes will be amazing. Any word on if he’ll be dancing with a man or a woman?

• Mikaylah says:

Yeah, I’m wondering too. I would guess that ABC wouldn’t want to get too controversial, so they will probably put him with a female partner. It would be great to see him dance with a male partner though.

• Taylor says:

Even thinking that they’d pair him with a man is somewhat close-minded. Lance Bass was with Lacey Schwimmer on his season.

• MDEP says:

I had read somewhere they wanted to get Portia De Rossi and pair her with a woman. They had two women partnered of the non-US versions, although I cannot remember which one. So you never know. Have they said when they would announce their partners?

• leigh says:

maybe Carson can dance with Chaz. Does this feel like Loveboat!?!?

• jano says:

Grow up–some of these comments in reference to transgenderism and homosexuality are insulting to the rest of the human race who are kind and tolerant of peoples` differences. Shame on you for being so judgemental.The cast is a diversity–which we need in this world. One`s idea of a star is differnt than others–We can all share and enjoy in this diversity.It will make an interesting year of entertainment.

• lynda H says:

I like the comment just made by leigh. I agree with you 100 % If Dwts continues to have such a choice of “stars” I may have to find something else to watch. although I would miss Maxim and Cheryl.

• Amy says:

I’m sorry, that question is idiotic. Ballroom dancing IS NOT DATING. Nobody in the cast is ever paired with someone based on whether or not they would ever hook up in real life. Ballroom dancing is traditionally paired up male and female. Why would they change that? To put a big red flag on Carson Kressley to say “he’s gay!” It’s hardly a secret. Assuming they would treat Carson Kressley different because he’s gay is just beyond weird. Or are you so small minded that you want to make sure only people of the same race dance together too?

22. Nate says:

Nancy Grace? Ewww. Why? I will definitely NOT be watching.

23. Mark says:

Boring :( Where’s the Kirstie Alley of this year? Who is supposed to be the draw? Also, where’s my Snooki?

24. Emma says:

Nancy Grace?!?! Ha! Would not want to be paired with her!!

25. Chris says:

Nancy Grace is on the cast? Well, I guess the Devil will be dancing tonight.

26. MDEP says:

Such nagativity! Every season the snarky “Stars?” comments are made. These people are all famous. They may not be at the height of their popularity, but who on this show ever has been? They are all successful in thier own right. Okay, except maybe the two reality kids, but those Kardashians are making millions off the public, so people must obviously like them.

27. Lana says:

Why has Ryan O’Neal disappeared?

28. Marsha Malcolm says:

The word “star” has been questionable from day one. Who do you think has really been a star? Let’s forget about that! This is one of the best lineups I’ve seen. Still, I have no idea who some of these people are. Tom Bergeron — Explain!!!!! Who is anyone!!!!

29. Elaine says:

I have to say I’ve quit watching. They need to rename the show as it is not Dancing with Stars, it’s dancing with people no one has heard of. Not anyone on there I care to watch. This show has overstayed it’s welcome, as far as I’m concerned. I’m ready for thoughtful, honest acting on TV again!

30. Linda says:

After seeing those pics of Rob Kardashian in his underwear, I really hope they don’t let him wear clothes.

31. kevin says:

Either SING-OFF or TERRA NOVA may have an advantage over DWTS in the ratings’ department.

• Brent says:

Care to make a wager on that one? I wouldn’t bet on either of those shows beating DWTS in the ratings unless I was getting really good odds.

32. Cheryl says:

I am not impressed. As much as I love Cher, what part will “Chaz”
    play?

33. Michelle says:

Are they any actual ” stars” on DWTS???

34. virginia says:

horrible cast. who picked them this year….

35. David says:

who? who? who? who? who? and who?

Damn this show is full of fail and all you people who give its ratings suck too. One of these days TV will get back to good acting and scripted shows.

36. Greg says:

This cast is a farce. And to make it worse, another Kardashian on tv. That whole family will be there flaunting it as always. If RKar does not win, they will probably sue for a zillion dollars. Maybe they could hire Nancy Grace. The good thing is, with this terrible cast I will not watch much and watch something much better. Even 2 hours of CSpan would be better….

Good luck Hope !!!!!! USA, USA, USA !!!!

37. Shoes says:

The most important question is why the hell is Brooke Burke still being hired as a co-host?Bring on Kirstie from last season or even Kendra for all I care, it never seems like any contestant enjoys having to talk to her before or after their performance, probably because she is incredibly awkward and seems to have no idea what she is suppose to do or say.

38. docdaddy says:

Well, they made a big splash about claiming that THIS year they were going to really up the star power. Still looks like the same old B an C listers again this year. Nancy Grace? A male Kardashian? Etc.

39. Fortlauderdude says:

Rob kardashian ??? Really ??? He is a loser .. Not a star !!

40. Amber says:

I’m a little disappointed in ABC with their whole tease of getting bigger stars by making big promises to the stars like more flexible schedules, etc. I feel lied to, ABC. But I’ll probably still watch, and I hate myself for that.

I didn’t recognize J.R. Martinez’s name, but I do recognize the face as being AMC’s Brot. I actually like him a lot on AMC, I could root for him. Him or Carson Kressley.

41. dorine says:

disappointed in the lineup. kyle should have won last season… this maybe the last season this show. getting very boring. no really funny or interesting people. oh well. i guess i will be watching teranova or something. maybe watch dwts off and on, but will not be something i will be looking forward to each week.

• MDEP says:

You must have really thought last season was boring and forgot it because Kyle was two seasons ago, lol. I only remember because I went online last night to refresh my memory.

42. Renee says:

Yeah I won’t be watching this one.

43. Kim says:

Uhmm where are the stars?

44. robyn says:

I’ve never heard of half of these people… Really huge stars, huh? I won’t be watching.

45. Bev neff says:

What a Joke ..an I’ve been waiting for this

46. dcas says:

Yeah the cast is horrible… The most bothersome is Rob. I would watch for Ron, def not setting my DVR dwts #fail

47. Tiffany says:

Phew! One less thing to have to DVR each week…

48. Lime says:

Nancy Grace makes me stabby. I’ll just skip her portions, I can’t stand to look at her, let alone listen to her.

The rest seem okay, I do love me some Ricki Lake! We’ll see how it goes.