Awkward Exclusive Video: Jenna Walks Away From Dreamboat Matty!

Get More: Previews, Spoilers, Video

You can only expect a girl to hang around so long when you keep ignoring her in public.

On Tuesday’s Awkward (MTV, 11/10c), Jenna finally gets fed up with Matty’s behavior and, as you can see in the exclusive preview clip below, makes a bold move that might “kill her kind of relationship” with the cute jock.

But no matter how much Matty strings along sweet, sarcastic Jenna with secret makeouts and his refusal to commit publicly or privately, Beau Mirchoff thinks his character’s got a good heart.

“Matty’s actually a very nice person,” he says. “He’s maybe a little naive, but he’s not a bad guy. I don’t think he would ever do anything to intentionally hurt Jenna.” Hopefully, Jenna’s got a forgiving heart.

Check out the sneak peek below, and tell us if you’re Team Matty or Team Jake in the comments. And stay tuned for more from our chat with Mirchoff featuring scoop on what’s ahead for the couple and his soon-to-be introduced onscreen bro!

Loading video...

Comments (66)

• i would rather have Matty cause even though he is unsure of himself and how to commit it’s more realistic and is everyone forgetting Jake has a girlfriend that he didn’t break u with or even be honest with about the kiss ? like even if he got with Jenna what is stopping him from doing it again if he met another girl he really liked .So I guess for me it’s gotta be Matty.

Comment by janellejackdaniel – September 6, 2011 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am absolutely OBSESSED with show too! I watch the re-runs at least 2-3 times a week. I am definitely team Matty all the way!! I think he’s just a normal confused teen but will come around soon (I hope!). I’m happy Jenna finally respected hers
    elf and stood up to him tho!

Comment by Yvette - 25 – September 7, 2011 11:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally agree with you… Team Matty all the way! You’re absolutely right about Jake.

Comment by Yvette – September 7, 2011 11:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Jake! Who cares about his girlfriend. he doesnt hurt Jenna like Matty does.

Jenna is so pathetic with him.

Comment by tami – September 15, 2011 04:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team MATTY! I just love Matty and Jenna together. I hope Matty steps up at the end.

Comment by Lisa – September 17, 2011 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Matty needs to step up and be a man or let Jake have her.
    Team Jake