Exclusive

Exclusive: Castle Targets True Blood Vampire

True Blood vamp Jessica Tuck is temporarily retracting her fangs for a guest spot on ABC’s Castle, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The actress will play a wealthy museum benefactor who becomes a suspect in a murder investigation. This is the same episode that features The Killing‘s Kristin Lehman as an art insurance investigator and a potential lust interest for Nathan Fillion’s titular detective.

Castle Scoop: Trouble on the Horizon for [Spoiler] and [Spoiler]?!

Like Fillion, Tuck got her first big acting break on One Life to Live. Although the two never appeared on the soap at the same time, their characters were half-siblings via Viki.

Castle‘s fourth season launches Sept. 19 at 10/9c on ABC.

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Exclusive, Fall TV Preview, News, Scoop

1. Kayla Summy says:

This is awesome!! So happy to see these actors reunited!!!

One) I am a OLTL fan here, so this is wayyy exciting and two) Kristin is one of my fave actresses and I loved her character with Nathan’s on Drive!!!

2. Alicia says:

Nan Flanagan!! Love her and all the f-cks she wasn’t giving during Jessica’s sob story. :P Can’t wait to see her on Castle.
    It’s always fun when TB folks turn up elsewhere. Russell Edgington is the best judge on The Good Wife, “in my opinion.”

• ultimate troll says:

Oh lord he’s hillarious on TGW, so fickle and bored like he’s just dying for the lawyers to make the case entertaining for him.

Jessica Tuck is a pro, she’ll always get work it seems.

• Zilly says:

“in my opinion” is Ana Gasteyer. Denis O’Hare is the super liberal judge who likes people to be nice to each other, give blood before court, or take a moment of silence for refugees. He’s a nut and I love him.

3. Ryan says:

So who is the Judging Amy producer or director who now works for Castle? Both Tuck and Lehman were on that show

4. Faith says:

I cannot wait for Castle premiere. The Finale was sooo good.
    Can’t wait to see her on castle.

5. Columbus says:

Jessica Tuck was the focal point of one of my all-time favorite OLTL storylines: the death of Megan. Great to see her on Castle with Nathan.

6. David says:

Wow people remember Megan from OLTL! I thought I was the only one. That was such an awesome story back then. It’s great to see her on both shows.

7. Suz says:

More good news for the best show on TV!!!

8. Danielle H. says:

I just would have liked to see her play something different then in True Blood. Before you flame away, by that I mean this character seems like it will be high and mighty too, just like Nan. Would have been neat to see her as like a homeless person or something.

9. april-ann says:

Loved her on Judging Amy. She just fits in so well wherever she goes. Loved her on OLTL, but I don’t think she should be back for the farewell, other than flashbacks for Viki. Max was in love with Gabrielle. From this article, it looks like she won’t be a potential lust interest for Castle, Kristen Lehman will, but it’s high time Castle gets some action somewhere. That cold fish just doesn’t do it anymore, for me anyway.

10. Gillian says:

Great news! Looking forward this!
    I’ve heard the Castle premiere is going to be AMAZING!!!

11. Krissi G says:

I remember her from Billboard Dad… LMFAO…

12. Shelby S says:

Jessica Tuck was also Chad’s mom, Madeline, on Days of Our Lives. Loved her on there too.

13. kirstein says:

Good, 3 weeks for Castle premiere!

14. Brad says:

I love that Jessica Tuck is everywhere these days! I loved her on OLTL when I was growing up and LOVE her on TB. Marry me?!

15. Linda says:

Took me awhile to figure out who she was. I have met Nathan – my daughter works on the show. Went to the wrap party. His little daughter can DANCE (the show daughter). Tuck was on Ryan’s Hope or some other 60’s soap, too.

Maybe Michael would like to go to next seasons wrap party. The best part this year was Gilles Marini.